Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Atiku/Obi: South East Was Never Consulted - Umahi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku/Obi: South East Was Never Consulted - Umahi (3443 Views)

Middle Belt Restates Support For Obi, South-East Presidency / Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha / Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku/Obi: South East Was Never Consulted - Umahi by hope4nigeria(m): 5:23am On Oct 13, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
the man is just finding excuse he has already promised to deliver ebonyi to buhari.
this is my problem with Igbo's!!!! Hausas will never tell you this, they will accept in oneness as far as he's from north and he's a Muslim, but Igbo's will divide among themselves, we Christian no get sense. You can insult me, I don't care
Re: Atiku/Obi: South East Was Never Consulted - Umahi by soliddust2020: 5:29am On Oct 13, 2018
Umahi could not hide his jealousy, too many huge egos among SE politicians.Umahi support your bro. I wonder what will be going on in the mind of Ocockroachas.I was rooting Ngozi Okonjo Iweala but Peter Obi is equally a very good choice.

Sai AtikulateObi
Re: Atiku/Obi: South East Was Never Consulted - Umahi by kahal29: 5:44am On Oct 13, 2018
soliddust2020:
Umahi could not hide his jealousy, too many huge egos among SE politicians.Umahi support your bro. I wonder what will be going on in the mind of Ocockroachas.I was rooting Ngozi Okonjo Iweala but Peter Obi is equally a very good choice.

Sai AtikulateObi

Is like you don't know my Igbo brothers.... Our pride is equal to none. The downfall of Peter Obi will come from his own kin and kit. Watch out for Obiano and Victor Umeh vituperations very soon

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Obi: South East Was Never Consulted - Umahi by vineyardfarms: 5:54am On Oct 13, 2018
odiks:
https://innonews.com.ng/2018/10/obi-as-running-mate-to-atiku-south-east-never-consulted-umahi/amp/
GOV UMAHI AND CO. NARROW MINDED SELF CENTRED. MR ATIKU TO CONSULT WITH YOU. GREEDY GREEDY MY WAY OR NO WAY. TYPICAL IGBO
Re: Atiku/Obi: South East Was Never Consulted - Umahi by Minjim: 6:16am On Oct 13, 2018
fallout87:

No he intelligently wants to distance himself from this because he knows it will fail.

He also knows that in 2023 SS will claim SE had VP zoned to it last election so they will demand Presidency zoned to them.

It sad how you people have been swindled. Atiku won't even win now. So you won't get VP and you will locked out of getting Presidency in 2023 because of Atiku selection.

Then they'll dust up their Biafra agitation again after the elections

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Obi: South East Was Never Consulted - Umahi by RTSC: 6:21am On Oct 13, 2018
Well, there is nothing you can do.
Re: Atiku/Obi: South East Was Never Consulted - Umahi by chuksanambra: 6:24am On Oct 13, 2018
Ebonyi people have started their madness again. I swear, once Obi an Anambra man wins, Wawa Ebonyi people would be put in ranches.

I don't know why Ebonyi people are always jealous of Anambra people.

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Obi: South East Was Never Consulted - Umahi by Randy100: 6:40am On Oct 13, 2018
sarrki:
Umahi don’t worry

Other part of the country won’t consult anyone to show them there rightful place soon

They will be inprisoned immediately they lose
It is "imprisoned", learn how to spell first. So contesting against "mumummadu Buhari" is a criteria for going to jail and you stupidly call your self a patriot. I can bet my left nyash that you don't know the meaning of a patriot.

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Obi: South East Was Never Consulted - Umahi by TundeBricklayer: 6:45am On Oct 13, 2018
odiks:

This one is also fake

http://www.dailycorrespondents.com.ng/2018/10/south-east-was-never-consulted-on-atiku-peter-obi-joint-ticket-gov-umahi/
Your source is Fake!
Read Umahi comments from Vanguard
Afenifere, Umahi, Yakassai, others react *Ohaneze to court Arewa youths, Middle Belt,Yoruba
The choice of a former governor of Anambra State, Mr. Peter Obi as the vice presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, was generally described as a deft move by a cross-section ofNigerians. His emergence as the running mate to the party’s presidential candidate, Alhaji Abubakar Atiku didn’t come as a surprise as his name had prominently featured among those being considered for the position. Saturday Vanguard learned that Atiku met with Obi in his Asokoro residence after Jamaat prayers yesterday in Abuja. A statement by the Director General of Atiku Campaign Organisation, Otunba Gbenga Daniel said the former governor was mainly chosen because of his vast knowledge of global and local economics. Other reasons adduced were his youthfulness and experience in the management of people and resources. However, most people, who spoke to Saturday Vanguard on the development were emphatic that Obi’s presence would add value to Atiku’s prospects. Those who reacted include Ebonyi State governor, Mr. Dave Umahi; Deputy Senate Minority Leader, Senator Emmanuel Bwachaa; former governor of Anambra State, Chief Chukwuemeka Ezeife; National Vice Chairman, South, of the PDP, Mr. Eddy Olafeso; and Spokesperson of pan-Yoruba sociopolitical organisation, Afenifere, Mr. Yinka Odumakin. Others are former Minister of Aviation in the First Republic, Chief Mbazulike Amaechi; ex-Adviser to former President Shehu Shagari, Alhaji Tanko Yakassai; Ohaneze Youths; a member of the House of Representatives, Mr. Uzo Azubuike; former member of the House of Representatives, Mr. Victor Ogene; former governorship candidate in Anambra State, Mr. Oseloka Obaze; and Chairman, Niger State chapter of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Mr. Tanko Beji. It’s a masterstroke—Gov Umahi Umahi in a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Emmanuel Uzor described the choice of Obi as a masterstroke, adding that it had all the things that would make Nigeria work again. He described Obi as a consummate administrator, who showed class in leadership as a two-term governor. Umahi further maintained that Atiku and Obi would bring ingenuity and wealth of experience to bear when they become President and Vice President of Nigeria next year. Peter is a great choice.—Ezeife Ezeife described the choice of Obi as great, adding that he was not wasteful in the management of resources while serving as governor. He said: “Peter is a great choice. He brings his business intelligence into governance. He is not corrupt and as a governor, he was not wasteful. I must say that I am very happy.’’ On his part, Olafeso said: “As a National Vice Chairman of the party, I hail the decision to pick Peter Obi as running mate to our presidential candidate. The decision to pick him is based on his outstanding performance as governor of Anambra State. He is a successful businessman and we expect his experience to translate into good governance for our nation.’’
Atiku/ Obi ticket a good one—Yakassai An elder statesman, Alhaji Tanko Yakassai said: “ It was expected all along that the slot of the Vice President should go to the South East for the PDP as APC has chosen the South West. What is not ascertained is whether the choice of Peter Obi is the collective choice of the majority of the people of the South East. Atiku Abubakar/ Peter Obi ticket is a very good one. Atiku Abubakar is a Muslim from the North while Peter Obi is a Christian from the South just as Muhammadu Buhari is a Muslim from the North and Yemi Osinbajo is a Christian from the South. Everything is balanced.” This is Atiku’s time—Amaechi Reacting, Amaechi, said: “Peter Obi is an experienced politician, administrator, and businessman. Obi and Atiku are widely exposed. Nigeria needs an enlightened government that will manage our economy very well. This is Atiku’s time to reign and with Peter Obi, I think it is a good team. I don’t know how the South West will take it but I want to advice the APC against rigging the elections. The things I saw in Ekiti and Osun states were not elections.” Atiku/Obi should be committed to restructuring—Afenire Odumakin stated thus: “All we are concerned about at this stage is that they should be committed to the restructuring of Nigeria. If it is true that he has picked Peter Obi as his running mate, he should join him to work out a clear-cut programme on restructuring and ensure that he remains steadfast to that because restructuring is the main issue that will determine the next election. ” A former House of Representatives member, Mr. Victor Ogene, said:’’The name, Peter Obi, has over the last decade come to represent frugality in public finance, sobriety, and probity in spending, and excellence in public office. His choice, therefore, as vice presidential candidate of the PDP, beyond representing a positive move towards integrating the Igbo into the top leadership strata of the nation is apt. “As a successful two-time governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi comes fully ready for the top position he has been chosen for. ” Azubuike said: “It is a welcome development. It shows that Atiku and indeed PDP have been positioned to redress the injustice and grave marginalisation that Igbo have suffered in the hands of the current administration. “It shows that Atiku is focused on reuniting and redefining Nigeria as one entity where all sections of the country will have a sense of belonging and active participation in governance. “Of course, Peter Obi is experienced, quite knowledgeable, exposed and humble. He brought sustainable socioeconomic development to Anambra State. I am sure he will bring that experience to bear.’’ It’ll unite Nigerians—Ekweremadu’s aide An aide of the Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, who didn’t want his name in print said he believed the choice of Peter Obi would strengthen the relationship between the North East, the North Central, the North West, South South, and South East. He said: “The Igbo are spread across Nigeria. In the North, some politicians who used to be with Buhari have left him. For instance, someone like Buba Galadima has left him. The international community has also seen the real Buhari and is not impressed with him. I am confident the South East and the South South will go for Atiku Abubakar/Peter Obi presidency. The South West people are wise voters and they know the right thing to do.” A former presidential aspirant of the All Progressive Congress, APC, Chief Charles Udeogaranya said: “Peter Obi as a running mate in the political calculation is expected to deliver the entire South East to the PDP. He is also expected to mobilise the entire Southern region for PDP while Atiku Abubakar should mobilise the North. Peter Obi will give Atiku Abubakar the required 25 percent to win the presidency.” Obaze said: “His Excellency, former Vice President Atiku Abubakar has made the right choice in picking Peter Obi as his running make.” Atiku has just the exhibited the ability to make hard-headed decision required of purposeful leaders.” Speaking on the matter, Ohaneze Youth Council said: “We are calling on Igbo youths to ensure that the duo of Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi make it to Aso Rock in 2019 as President and Vice President. We will reach out to Arewa youths, Ijaw, Middle Belt, Ibibio, Yoruba youths under the Nigeria Ethnic Nationalities Youth OrganiSations for the success of Atiku and Peter Obi.’’

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/peter-obi-as-atikus-running-mate-its-masterstroke/
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Obi: South East Was Never Consulted - Umahi by Hisduchess(f): 6:47am On Oct 13, 2018
IamD18:
No matter the number of cows Buhari gave you to spill without reasoning.

We must send him back to Daura.

fact!!! even the wailing of yarimo, sarrki and co wouldn't save him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku/Obi: South East Was Never Consulted - Umahi by TundeBricklayer: 6:47am On Oct 13, 2018
[[s]quote author=chuksanambra post=72037013]Ebonyi people have started their madness again. I swear, once Obi an Anambra man wins, Wawa Ebonyi people would be put in ranches.

I don't know why Ebonyi people are always jealous of Anambra people.[/quote][/s]

Osun boy grin grin I know you guys are behind this fake news
Re: Atiku/Obi: South East Was Never Consulted - Umahi by odogwunaija(m): 6:49am On Oct 13, 2018
This man should go and sit in the toilet, e be like say em mouth dey menstruate
Re: Atiku/Obi: South East Was Never Consulted - Umahi by EasternActivist: 6:50am On Oct 13, 2018
Osagyefo98:
Umahi is not an igbo man to be consulted in the first place?

Who is Umahi and who made him spokesperson for SE?

If there is need for consultations Umahi and his ebonyi state people is the least in mind to even think of.

No wonder is always been said that ebonyi has buhari agenda in their blood.

Umahi whether na umaru should respect his life and go and have seat.

Imagine the idiot umahi

Consultation my foot.

This Edo boy what's your business??
Re: Atiku/Obi: South East Was Never Consulted - Umahi by soliddust2020: 6:51am On Oct 13, 2018
kahal29:

Is like you don't know my Igbo brothers.... Our pride is equal to none. The downfall of Peter Obi will come from his own kin and kit. Watch out for Obiano and Victor Umeh vituperations very soon

I was suprised oh that it even came from a pdp member. Obi better be careful because the worst form of enemies is the one within. I am urhobo and i love peter obi so much, NOI and Obi was my preferred VP candidate. They were miles above the rest in my opinion. Igbos should used this opportunity well, rally round for support. They should stop bragging and stop insulting yorubas this period, i believe there are lots of yorubas who will vote AtikulateObi. This is a time to be diplomatic.
Re: Atiku/Obi: South East Was Never Consulted - Umahi by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 13, 2018
Bethel4Life:
don't be so sure of the news.. Remember afonjas are very slimy,, dey can plant fake news for Africa
I did think you're reasonable
Re: Atiku/Obi: South East Was Never Consulted - Umahi by Hisduchess(f): 6:52am On Oct 13, 2018
chuksanambra:
Ebonyi people have started their madness again. I swear, once Obi an Anambra man wins, Wawa Ebonyi people would be put in ranches.

I don't know why Ebonyi people are always jealous of Anambra people.

grin grin grin.biko we go show mercy.moreso I think that the news is fake.am sure its one of mumumadu bukwari's loyalists that cooked up that lie
Re: Atiku/Obi: South East Was Never Consulted - Umahi by RTSC: 6:53am On Oct 13, 2018
soliddust2020:

I was suprised oh that it even came from a pdp member. Obi better be careful because the worst form of enemies is the one within. I am urhobo and i love peter obi so much, NOI and Obi was my preferred VP candidate. They were miles above the rest in my opinion. Igbos should used this opportunity well, rally round for support. They should stop bragging and stop insulting yorubas this period, i believe there are lots of yorubas who will vote AtikulateObi. This is a time to be diplomatic.
He is just envious, and also he is a buhari loyalist.

There is nothing he can do. If he attempts anything, igbos will deal with him.
Re: Atiku/Obi: South East Was Never Consulted - Umahi by forgiveness: 6:57am On Oct 13, 2018
To deceive gullible he has not a SE candidate? grin
Re: Atiku/Obi: South East Was Never Consulted - Umahi by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:57am On Oct 13, 2018
Since this news has been proven to be fake can the mods please close down this thread?
Re: Atiku/Obi: South East Was Never Consulted - Umahi by TundeBricklayer: 6:58am On Oct 13, 2018
odogwunaija:
This man should go and sit in the toilet, e be like say em mouth dey menstruate
This news is fake, it came from enemy's camp

Read below what Dave said

It’s a masterstroke—Gov Umahi Umahi in a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Emmanuel Uzor described the choice of Obi as a masterstroke, adding that it had all the things that would make Nigeria work again. He described Obi as a consummate administrator, who showed class in leadership as a two-term governor. Umahi further maintained that Atiku and Obi would bring ingenuity and wealth of experience to bear when they become President and Vice President of Nigeria next year.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/peter-obi-as-atikus-running-mate-its-masterstroke/
Re: Atiku/Obi: South East Was Never Consulted - Umahi by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 13, 2018
EasternActivist:

This Edo boy what's your business??

I don't have time for child play this morning.

Atikulating obianyi is a serious issue.
Re: Atiku/Obi: South East Was Never Consulted - Umahi by kahal29: 7:02am On Oct 13, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Your source is Fake!
Afenifere, Umahi, Yakassai, others react *Ohaneze to court Arewa youths, Middle Belt,Yoruba
The choice of a former governor of Anambra State, Mr. Peter Obi as the vice presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, was generally described as a deft move by a cross-section ofNigerians. His emergence as the running mate to the party’s presidential candidate, Alhaji Abubakar Atiku didn’t come as a surprise as his name had prominently featured among those being considered for the position. Saturday Vanguard learned that Atiku met with Obi in his Asokoro residence after Jamaat prayers yesterday in Abuja. A statement by the Director General of Atiku Campaign Organisation, Otunba Gbenga Daniel said the former governor was mainly chosen because of his vast knowledge of global and local economics. Other reasons adduced were his youthfulness and experience in the management of people and resources. However, most people, who spoke to Saturday Vanguard on the development were emphatic that Obi’s presence would add value to Atiku’s prospects. Those who reacted include Ebonyi State governor, Mr. Dave Umahi; Deputy Senate Minority Leader, Senator Emmanuel Bwachaa; former governor of Anambra State, Chief Chukwuemeka Ezeife; National Vice Chairman, South, of the PDP, Mr. Eddy Olafeso; and Spokesperson of pan-Yoruba sociopolitical organisation, Afenifere, Mr. Yinka Odumakin. Others are former Minister of Aviation in the First Republic, Chief Mbazulike Amaechi; ex-Adviser to former President Shehu Shagari, Alhaji Tanko Yakassai; Ohaneze Youths; a member of the House of Representatives, Mr. Uzo Azubuike; former member of the House of Representatives, Mr. Victor Ogene; former governorship candidate in Anambra State, Mr. Oseloka Obaze; and Chairman, Niger State chapter of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Mr. Tanko Beji. It’s a masterstroke—Gov Umahi Umahi in a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Emmanuel Uzor described the choice of Obi as a masterstroke, adding that it had all the things that would make Nigeria work again. He described Obi as a consummate administrator, who showed class in leadership as a two-term governor. Umahi further maintained that Atiku and Obi would bring ingenuity and wealth of experience to bear when they become President and Vice President of Nigeria next year. Peter is a great choice.—Ezeife Ezeife described the choice of Obi as great, adding that he was not wasteful in the management of resources while serving as governor. He said: “Peter is a great choice. He brings his business intelligence into governance. He is not corrupt and as a governor, he was not wasteful. I must say that I am very happy.’’ On his part, Olafeso said: “As a National Vice Chairman of the party, I hail the decision to pick Peter Obi as running mate to our presidential candidate. The decision to pick him is based on his outstanding performance as governor of Anambra State. He is a successful businessman and we expect his experience to translate into good governance for our nation.’’
Atiku/ Obi ticket a good one—Yakassai An elder statesman, Alhaji Tanko Yakassai said: “ It was expected all along that the slot of the Vice President should go to the South East for the PDP as APC has chosen the South West. What is not ascertained is whether the choice of Peter Obi is the collective choice of the majority of the people of the South East. Atiku Abubakar/ Peter Obi ticket is a very good one. Atiku Abubakar is a Muslim from the North while Peter Obi is a Christian from the South just as Muhammadu Buhari is a Muslim from the North and Yemi Osinbajo is a Christian from the South. Everything is balanced.” This is Atiku’s time—Amaechi Reacting, Amaechi, said: “Peter Obi is an experienced politician, administrator, and businessman. Obi and Atiku are widely exposed. Nigeria needs an enlightened government that will manage our economy very well. This is Atiku’s time to reign and with Peter Obi, I think it is a good team. I don’t know how the South West will take it but I want to advice the APC against rigging the elections. The things I saw in Ekiti and Osun states were not elections.” Atiku/Obi should be committed to restructuring—Afenire Odumakin stated thus: “All we are concerned about at this stage is that they should be committed to the restructuring of Nigeria. If it is true that he has picked Peter Obi as his running mate, he should join him to work out a clear-cut programme on restructuring and ensure that he remains steadfast to that because restructuring is the main issue that will determine the next election. ” A former House of Representatives member, Mr. Victor Ogene, said:’’The name, Peter Obi, has over the last decade come to represent frugality in public finance, sobriety, and probity in spending, and excellence in public office. His choice, therefore, as vice presidential candidate of the PDP, beyond representing a positive move towards integrating the Igbo into the top leadership strata of the nation is apt. “As a successful two-time governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi comes fully ready for the top position he has been chosen for. ” Azubuike said: “It is a welcome development. It shows that Atiku and indeed PDP have been positioned to redress the injustice and grave marginalisation that Igbo have suffered in the hands of the current administration. “It shows that Atiku is focused on reuniting and redefining Nigeria as one entity where all sections of the country will have a sense of belonging and active participation in governance. “Of course, Peter Obi is experienced, quite knowledgeable, exposed and humble. He brought sustainable socioeconomic development to Anambra State. I am sure he will bring that experience to bear.’’ It’ll unite Nigerians—Ekweremadu’s aide An aide of the Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, who didn’t want his name in print said he believed the choice of Peter Obi would strengthen the relationship between the North East, the North Central, the North West, South South, and South East. He said: “The Igbo are spread across Nigeria. In the North, some politicians who used to be with Buhari have left him. For instance, someone like Buba Galadima has left him. The international community has also seen the real Buhari and is not impressed with him. I am confident the South East and the South South will go for Atiku Abubakar/Peter Obi presidency. The South West people are wise voters and they know the right thing to do.” A former presidential aspirant of the All Progressive Congress, APC, Chief Charles Udeogaranya said: “Peter Obi as a running mate in the political calculation is expected to deliver the entire South East to the PDP. He is also expected to mobilise the entire Southern region for PDP while Atiku Abubakar should mobilise the North. Peter Obi will give Atiku Abubakar the required 25 percent to win the presidency.” Obaze said: “His Excellency, former Vice President Atiku Abubakar has made the right choice in picking Peter Obi as his running make.” Atiku has just the exhibited the ability to make hard-headed decision required of purposeful leaders.” Speaking on the matter, Ohaneze Youth Council said: “We are calling on Igbo youths to ensure that the duo of Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi make it to Aso Rock in 2019 as President and Vice President. We will reach out to Arewa youths, Ijaw, Middle Belt, Ibibio, Yoruba youths under the Nigeria Ethnic Nationalities Youth OrganiSations for the success of Atiku and Peter Obi.’’

Lalasticlala

Did you read this part of the news

odiks:

Umahi said the earlier statement quoting him as congratulating Peter Obi was never with his knowledge and dissociated himself from the statement, saying that the position of the entire South East zone has always been that any position zoned to the South East must be deliberated upon by the leaders of the zone.

He said in the case of the appointment of Mr. Obi as Atiku’s running mate, neither the governors, nor Igbo leaders were consulted, a situation he said was a great departure from the earlier agreement.

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Obi: South East Was Never Consulted - Umahi by HisSexcellency(m): 7:38am On Oct 13, 2018
sarrki:

Am a patriot
So you want Peter obi imprisoned for what crime exactly
Re: Atiku/Obi: South East Was Never Consulted - Umahi by julietm123: 7:47am On Oct 13, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
the man is just finding excuse he has already promised to deliver ebonyi to buhari.
So you believe this rubbish now?
Re: Atiku/Obi: South East Was Never Consulted - Umahi by Okoroawusa: 7:55am On Oct 13, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Your source is Fake!

Lalasticlala
Bros, open ur own thread
Re: Atiku/Obi: South East Was Never Consulted - Umahi by odiks: 8:37am On Oct 13, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Bros, open ur own thread

Mmmh
Re: Atiku/Obi: South East Was Never Consulted - Umahi by kahal29: 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Bros, open ur own thread

So finally it's true
Re: Atiku/Obi: South East Was Never Consulted - Umahi by odiks: 4:29pm On Oct 13, 2018
TundeBricklayer:
[[s]quote author=odiks post=72035192]The Chairman of the South East Governors Forum and governor of Ebonyi State, Engr. David Nweze Umahi, has expressed shock over the choice of former governor of Anambra State, Mr Peter Obi as the running mate to the presidential candidate of PDP, Alhaji Atiku Abubarkar without consulting with the leaders of the zone.

Umahi said the earlier statement quoting him as congratulating Peter Obi was never with his knowledge and dissociated himself from the statement, saying that the position of the entire South East zone has always been that any position zoned to the South East must be deliberated upon by the leaders of the zone.

He said in the case of the appointment of Mr. Obi as Atiku’s running mate, neither the governors, nor Igbo leaders were consulted, a situation he said was a great departure from the earlier agreement.

The governor appologized to Nigerians and Ndigbo for the statement, adding that his Chief Press Secretary acted without his knowledge and wish to state categorically that he has nothing personally against Peter Obi or any other person emerging as the running mate to the presidential candidate of PDP.

He said that any position zoned to Ndigbo must be discussed and agreement reached so that the right thing is done in line with the perculiar nature of Igbo politics and their quest for politics of inclusiveness.

https://puoreports.com/2018/10/12/atiku-obi-south-east-was-never-consulted-umahi/[/s]
Folks beware of fake news, this above is one of them, search Google you can't see reliable source with the news except two fake bloggers

Re: Atiku/Obi: South East Was Never Consulted - Umahi by chuksanambra: 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2018
TundeBricklayer:
[[s]quote author=chuksanambra post=72037013]Ebonyi people have started their madness again. I swear, once Obi an Anambra man wins, Wawa Ebonyi people would be put in ranches.

I don't know why Ebonyi people are always jealous of Anambra people.[/s]

Osun boy grin grin I know you guys are behind this fake news

https://www.nairaland.com/4787186/peter-obi-atikus-vp-southeast/1

See that post and cry yourself to death.

Atiku is already regretting choosing Obi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Has Disqualified Erica” – President Muhammadu Buhari’s PA Reacts / BREAK-UP: US COUNCIL’S DOOMSDAY PREDICTION LOOMS - VANGUARD NEWS / What Really Happened On Twitter Last Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.