Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,769 members, 7,806,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate (60563 Views)

Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate / Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions / 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Bgetto: 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
shouts biafra for more than 2 years but when see Fulani money start saying atikulate.

So pity

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by princfred(m): 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Why Obi as President and Osinbajo as vice, why not vice versa?

You can't even hide your nepotism. It seems you igbos are oblivious of how you are viewed by other Nigerians.
View them badly while barbaric Northerners slay you like they do in MB having similar foolish convulated view like you.
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by KingKingKing: 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
reality1010:

Osinbajo can never be a match for Peter Obi. My first observation about Osinbajo was during the campaign period for Oshiomole second term then he was just picked as Buhari's VP. I watched him talk and he never made any meaningful impact with his grammar. I let it go on the fact that he was not a politician and he was new in the job. All that time has passed , even now Osinbajo doesnt have what it takes to speak meaningfully. He likes presenting papers but at the end nothing substantive comes out of it. Even the media doesnt enjoy it. Better Lia Mohammed or Buhari but not Osinbajo. If both (Peter Obi and Osinbajo) should go for a debate, Obi will flaw him because Obi has more records both economic political, technological,law etc. Recently, Osinbajo honored some girls from Anambra state who conquered the world in technology. These girls are products of Peter Obi. Law which Osinbajo is a Professor can only work in a debate as a unit but political and economy are substantive and vital issues of campaign. So it will be Peter Obi all the way.

see this one o.. u think this is osiyanchukwu ur friend in Onitsha we talking about?

Dude this is OSIBANJO THE VICE PRESIDENT!

OSIBANJO WAS IN OXFORD SCHOOL TWO DAYS AGO, GO WATCH HIS SPEECH. THE STANDING OVATION HE WAS GIVEN , THAT DUDE STILL REMAINS THE BEST VICE PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA SINCE INDEPENDENCE!

OBI'S IGBOTIC ACCENT IS A NO NO, OBI IS NOT ELOQUENT HE TALKS LIKE A SCHOOL BOY!

THE BEST SPEAKER AT THE PLATFORM THIS YEAR WAS OSOBANJO, GO WATCH IT

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Elliot2(m): 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
Diiet:

SW always come out on top because we are smarter than SE.
na dat 40% 60% shared votes u dey take brag so? be like oduduwa fall frm sky dey affect some of una o.
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by kpaofame: 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
KenOne:
Igbos are all over the place now Atikulate this Atikulate that. They didn't learn any lesson from 2015 no more Biafra again, they've being making noise of voting Atiku massively.

By 2019 if Buhari wins they'll start crying oh we didn't get this position or that, infact they'll start demanding like black South Africans where they did not work but want to reap.

Hear then we demand SGF, chief of staff to the president be zoned to South-East, we also demand chief of army staff, IGP, NSA, minister of petroleum, finance, health, transportation, works and housing and aviation should also be zoned to us.

Another slogan if they fail to get those demands will be blackmailing the president and other tribes. Give us Biafra or zoo will fall.

They have won and sworn in Atiku as president on social media already. It actually reminds me of 2015 general elections and Edo, Kogi, Ondo, Ekiti and Osun elections where PDP won on social media while APC is winning in real sense.

Abeg if you dey lie...lie small small na...so APC won Delta in 2015? and to think some fools liked your comment... Zombies la much oo..

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by naijafella(m): 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
48noble:
like for Obi and share for Osinbajo

No be nairaland be pooling booth

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by VULCAN(m): 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
It's obvious by your answer that you didn't understand the question.

It's a question of debate and you are writing about Osinbajo as a hard worker and him being more recognised grin grin.

How can he be a hard worker when the only time he is allowed to work is 2 or 3 times a year for a period of not more than 16 days each time?

The only exception was when Buhari spent 100+ days recharging his battery in London.

And for you to say that Atiku:Buhari debate will be a 50:50 means you cannot be a Nigerian or you live on the moon.

Buhari is barely able to speak English and cannot use any word beyond 12 letters except for "restructuring".

I don't think you have watched a debate in the last 20yrs so you must have forgotten what goes on! wink

wristbangle:
Both are intellectually sound and technocrats. Peter Obi's records speaks for him as one of those who liberated and made Anambra rose on the path of success today.

Osinbajo has been the most hardworking and if not the best VP in the history of Nigeria just that it's unfortunate he is under the canopy of a non performing head. He demonstrated his strength when "Olori egbe" was on indefinite sick leave hence fixing the economy to what it is now. His hands are tied by wicked cabals but still manages to stay at bay with them and seldom provide relief to the citizens. Also, he has demonstrated to be the a de-tribalised person.

If both should go hand to hand, honestly Osinbajo will defeat him hands down. Osinbajo at the moment is more welcomed and recognised.

Speaking of their heads (PMB/Atiku), it's 50:50 chance

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Crossboy(m): 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
Diiet:
SW always come out on top because we are smarter than SE.
Very Much Smarter

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by freshvine(f): 6:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
Osibanjo to debate with Obi on what level? A mere special assistant on special duties to Buhari debating with incoming vee pee? what insolence!

For the record, Abba Kyari Is The Veepee In This Govt.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by donb06: 6:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
Praktikals:

The Igbos dont know politics. They are about to make another costly mistake. I see them giving a block vote to Atiku. I also see Buhari winning next year election. It is then they ll know the true neaning of marginalisation.
marginalising igbos will only do one thing...... CRIPPLE NIGERIA. you know why.... those clothes of yours you bought N1,500 will be bought N5,000..... that your phone you are using forming big boy once anything that happens to it u will cry, because the price of the parts will have trippled... just look at the industries built by the military that concentrated in the north.... THEY ARE ALL DEAD... Just bring half of it to the east and see Nigeria boom... I'm not an easterner but i have stayed and lived with these guys they dont accept NO when it comes to business... SO LET IT SINK TO YOUR BRAIN THAT MARGINALISING IGBOS WILL FURTHER DESTROY NIGERIA THE MORE.... because i am beginning to feel that the IGBOS should be fully empowered to take this country to the next level.... YES they have their own scor scor but you just cant take it from them....Infact in Delta where I come from the igbo speaking deltans are the richest men in the state.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by InvertedHammer: 6:06pm On Oct 15, 2018
/
Peter Obi's arguments will be based on economy while Osibanjo's points will be based on the Bible (that is, emotional appeal).

But between Atiku and PMB, just turn off your TV because there is no way in hell anyone can understand whatever Buhari thinks he will be saying.

/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
He is a billionaire before joining politics,his family chains of business is intimidating, you think he is a hungry ordinary man,HE IS FROM ANAMBRA. stop talking trash.
lionness:
APC should properly investigate Peter Obi. The money he stole as a governor is worth billions which he used in creating his many businesses, especially that NEXT in Abuja. That guy is a bigger thief than his boss Athiefu. If the EFCC does it's due diligence, Obi criminal background check will be the longest and dirtiest thing ever brought to life. That guy looted Anambra dry and if it wasn't for Obiano, that state would still look like a pig pen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by bender79: 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
smh...then u dont know what eloquence means...Both of them are undoubtedly but obi is better and I'm a yoruba man before u derail the subject by calling me names...But if u must insist please buttress ur points with verifiable facts..Don't keyamo ursef on nairaland had enough already today..
You are simply ignorant of the word 'eloquence'. I have nothing else to say
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Crossboy(m): 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
Elliot2:
na dat 40% 60% shared votes u dey take brag so? be like oduduwa fall frm sky dey affect some of una o.
Well Not In 2019 Cus All Our Vote Is Going To Apc
Pmb/Osi

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Elan83(m): 6:08pm On Oct 15, 2018
lionness:
APC should properly investigate Peter Obi. The money he stole as a governor is worth billions which he used in creating his many businesses, especially that NEXT in Abuja. That guy is a bigger thief than his boss Athiefu. If the EFCC does it's due diligence, Obi criminal background check will be the longest and dirtiest thing ever brought to life. That guy looted Anambra dry and if it wasn't for Obiano, that state would still look like a pig pen.
mumu
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by RTSC: 6:08pm On Oct 15, 2018
Osinbajo is like most of those professors I met in Yoruba land.

A lot of paper certifications but very little technical depth.

Peter obi is probably not as eloquent, but osibanjo does not come anywhere close in achievement and administration skills.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Nathdougg: 6:09pm On Oct 15, 2018
lionness:
have you asked the efcc to investigate ganduje governor of kano state..
Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by EduColombo(m): 6:09pm On Oct 15, 2018
Nels55:
Many Nigerians still don't understand Peter Obi, i saw this God's gift in him way back in his first term as a governor of my state.. A state which was in a very big mess with high rate of corruption in the civil service..

This man restructured Anambra state, i remembered that i was the only one that supported him in my family and among my friends.. You see my family was benefitting from the rot in the civil service so this man pouring sand in our garri brought emotions in my family and many other people of the state.

At the end, it paid.. He judiciously used the state fund for strategic development and investments which earned him Nigerian's all time best Governor.. No governor with such a state leaves over 150 million dollars for his predecessor and still no borrowing...
You're joking
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by EasternActivist: 6:10pm On Oct 15, 2018
KingKingKing:
WAIT WHICH OBI? PETER OBI AGAINST OSIBANJO?

OSIBANJO IS MORE INTELLECTUALLY SOUND AND ELOQUENT THAN OBI!

OBI DOESN'T SPEAK WELL FOR ME, HIS "IGBOTIC" ACCENT IS A NO NO.. HE IS INTELLIGENT NO DOUBT BUT HE IS POOR GRAMMATICALLY !

OSIBANJO WILL DEFEAT HIM HANDS DOWN

And what's wrong being proud of his ethnic accent? Or do you think Yoruba accent is better? Think again and stop being naive. Spits on your tribalistical head

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by akinszz: 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2018
2special:
l think the Yoruba's should be very careful in voting Atiku going by way the guys from the east are taking the issues.
don't be moved by social media comments. 95% of them don't have PVC. People that will vote know nothing about internet. They did more than this in 2015, for like 2 months they were in mourning state before they started their Biafra or death. some of them died anyway.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by RTSC: 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2018
Crossboy:
Very Much Smarter
The ingenuity in aba alone is more than in the entire Yoruba land.

How do you define smartness again? By being crooked?

The rest of the world defines smartness as innate ingenuity.

And no ethnic has it more than the igbo.
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by princfred(m): 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2018
Mrblaster:
My fellow Yoruba peeps watch this igbos next year after buhari must have win the election, then they will change their tune from atikulating back to Biafra or death. They forgot they called this same Nigeria they want to become vp by fire by force, a zoo not long ago. They think Yoruba and hausa have forgotten all the name callings. That alone has tainted Atiku chance of becoming a president picking someone from a tribe that hate Nigeria so much. Kolewerk rara. Atiku and obi can only rule in their wildest dreams. You can't eat your cake and have it.
Yoruba Muslim spotted.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Antivirus92(m): 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2018
KingKingKing:
WAIT WHICH OBI? PETER OBI AGAINST OSIBANJO?

OSIBANJO IS MORE INTELLECTUALLY SOUND AND ELOQUENT THAN OBI!

OBI DOESN'T SPEAK WELL FOR ME, HIS "IGBOTIC" ACCENT IS A NO NO.. HE IS INTELLIGENT NO DOUBT BUT HE IS POOR GRAMMATICALLY !

OSIBANJO WILL DEFEAT HIM HANDS DOWN
obi will take osibanjo to the cleaners....being a professor doesn't mean being intellectually sound....the whole of osibanjos kindred cannot manage the amount of money obis business yield on daily basis....
moreover, osibanjo speaks with a yorubatic accent which is very disgusting to the ears of non yorubas...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by panmunium(m): 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2018
Peter Obi all d way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by nnowu(f): 6:12pm On Oct 15, 2018
It’s a lie
Diiet:
Osinbajo would defeat him flawlessly.

Peter Obi that can lie for Africa.
The man that said he has just a wrist watch and later many pics of him wearing espensive wrist watches surfaced.

Atiku will regret choosing him as running mate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by EduColombo(m): 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2018
Nels55:
Many Nigerians still don't understand Peter Obi, i saw this God's gift in him way back in his first term as a governor of my state.. A state which was in a very big mess with high rate of corruption in the civil service..

This man restructured Anambra state, i remembered that i was the only one that supported him in my family and among my friends.. You see my family was benefitting from the rot in the civil service so this man pouring sand in our garri brought emotions in my family and many other people of the state.

At the end, it paid.. He judiciously used the state fund for strategic development and investments which earned him Nigerian's all time best Governor.. No governor with such a state leaves over 150 million dollars for his predecessor and still no borrowing...
You're joking
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Niwdog(m): 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2018
KenOne:
Igbos are all over the place now Atikulate this Atikulate that. They didn't learn any lesson from 2015 no more Biafra again, they've being making noise of voting Atiku massively.

By 2019 if Buhari wins they'll start crying oh we didn't get this position or that, infact they'll start demanding like black South Africans where they did not work but want to reap.

Hear then we demand SGF, chief of staff to the president be zoned to South-East, we also demand chief of army staff, IGP, NSA, minister of petroleum, finance, health, transportation, works and housing and aviation should also be zoned to us.

Another slogan if they fail to get those demands will be blackmailing the president and other tribes. Give us Biafra or zoo will fall.

They have won and sworn in Atiku as president on social media already. It actually reminds me of 2015 general elections and Edo, Kogi, Ondo, Ekiti and Osun elections where PDP won on social media while APC is winning in real sense.
let me ask just one question
If by 2019 Atiku wins the election, should he not appoint SW into key positions
Let's stop this stupid assumption in politics that we should all go for one candidate
We are in a democratic era my choice must not be your choice
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by 2nattie(m): 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
lionness:

Peperito. E pain am grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by RTSC: 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
EasternActivist:

And what's wrong being proud of his ethnic accent? Or do you think Yoruba accent is better? Think again and stop being naive. Spits on your tribalistical head
When you hear that same guy start talking about igbo tribalism, you would start wondering if he is on drugs.

He is condemning Peter obi for his accent. And the person he is defending has a village Yoruba accent.

These people have some kind of twisted morality.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Antivirus92(m): 6:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
KingKingKing:

loll... really. intelligent wise, grammatical wise, SW leads!
intelligent wise by voting in. the calamity we have in aso rock today,grammatical wise by contesting with war-torn borno state for the last position in waec,neco and jamb statistics...

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by SolutionsMed: 6:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
That Peter Obi's voice eeeh. But I will still vote them

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Back2Daura(m): 6:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
APC WE KNOW YOU CREATED THIS THREAD TO MAKE NIGERIANS FORGET ATIKU/BUHARI DEBATE. IT WILL NOT WORK. BUHARIMUSTDEBATEATIKU#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Benin / EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) / Statue Erected In Honour Of Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.