Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Chioma Reacts To Non-smiling Video With Alex - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Reacts To Non-smiling Video With Alex (42815 Views)

Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" / Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido / Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Reacts To Non-smiling Video With Alex by opalu: 11:24am On Oct 13, 2018
Make we hear word
Re: Chioma Reacts To Non-smiling Video With Alex by jaxxy(m): 11:26am On Oct 13, 2018
I Neva judge people totally till I get close bt from afar Alex seems rowdy and almost as bitter as cee c.
Re: Chioma Reacts To Non-smiling Video With Alex by Culin(f): 11:29am On Oct 13, 2018
ola38:
Hello sir and ma in dis great
forum. please anyone who get
a spare phone of any type,
that he or she can please
bless me with. please help a
brother.with any phone u can.
pls my phone was stolen and
am not financially okay to
get anoda one bcus i dey for
school.
Please and thanks in advance

Proffessional beggar, na so you go remain. Don't go and look for something useful to do with your life.
Re: Chioma Reacts To Non-smiling Video With Alex by Dinho20(m): 11:35am On Oct 13, 2018
WHY DOES EVERY GIRL FEARS ALEX?
WHY IS EVERY GIRL AFRAID THAT ALEX COULD SNATCH THEIR BOYFRIEND FROM THEM.
WHY IS IT THAT ANY LADY THAT SEES ALEX NEAR THEIR BOYFRIEND OR HUSBAND WILL START FROWNING FACE LIKE A GOAT THAT IS ABOUT TO BE SOLD IN THE MARKET.
TO ME, THERE IS SONETHING ALEX HAS THAT ATTRACT MEN, BUT OTHER GIRLS DON'T HAVE IT.
IN CONCLUSION, ALEX IS MAGICAL.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Reacts To Non-smiling Video With Alex by Brugo(m): 11:41am On Oct 13, 2018
EmekaBlue:
Please leave that afonja boy and his money...marry from home to have Happiness.

Afonja and promiscuous life are like 5&6 from boys to girls,men to women,married men to married women,grandpa to grandma even their ancestors

grin cheesy

If we reply you now, you will be crying for Biafra.
Re: Chioma Reacts To Non-smiling Video With Alex by 9jaAmerican: 11:59am On Oct 13, 2018
A celebrity is someone celebrated for it's positive contribution to something, art, music, fashion etc. This lady called Chioma has contributed fuckall to the aforementioned ,yet she is now celebrated in my country because of nairaland. No problems o.
Re: Chioma Reacts To Non-smiling Video With Alex by VicOnyii: 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
daviesblaze:
issa lie grin is it because davido broke up with you cheesy

Guy receive sence nah
Re: Chioma Reacts To Non-smiling Video With Alex by perdollar(m): 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2018
too much afonja prick is making ds girl look ugly. it has disfigured her
Re: Chioma Reacts To Non-smiling Video With Alex by Obas101(m): 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
phintohlar:
Na she sabi. Abeg make me sef contine with my wig jare, so that one day all this celeb go do advert for me too.. #HairbyTollyz
Nice booty undecided
Re: Chioma Reacts To Non-smiling Video With Alex by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:44pm On Oct 13, 2018
phintohlar:
Na she sabi. Abeg make me sef contine with my wig jare, so that one day all this celeb go do advert for me too.. #HairbyTollyz

Phintolar with sweet nyash.
So so edible. tongue
Re: Chioma Reacts To Non-smiling Video With Alex by bamigboyes(m): 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
nairalaila:
Davido's girlfriend, Chioma who turned up for a commercial for stylist Swanky Jerry's new wig collection, has reacted to controversy her non-smiling video with Big Brother Naija Star, Alex generated.

In the video posted by stylist ,Swanky Jerry, Chioma reportedly turned with a frown towards Alex who was filming her. Her facial expression fueled speculations that she does not like Alex who happened to be her close friend, Cee-C’s arch rival in Big Brother Naija house.

However she dispelled the insinuation in the comment section of the video. She wrote;

Can’t some people just be positive for once? She wrote Even If I wasn’t smiling,it wasn’t even intentional. Alex is a sweet girl and I kove her spirit..She is always happy. Relax y’all..She concluded.

https://lailasnews.com/davidos-girlfriend-chioma-reacts-to-non-smiling-video-with-alex/

I'm smiling on her behalf.

Re: Chioma Reacts To Non-smiling Video With Alex by sophiathefirst: 6:46pm On Oct 13, 2018
jaxxy:
I Neva judge people totally till I get close bt from afar Alex seems rowdy and almost as bitter as cee c.

Is like u need slap. Till u get close, have gotten close to any of them? Rowdy? But she has been rowdy or Loud since u know her so what rubbish re u writing. How is she bitter to u. Please don't transfer someone else trade mark to Alex. then this post is for Alex and chioma, so carry ur backstabbing slandering and go to angered and bitter peoples court. U will enjoy ur bitterness there.

Please quietly go type on Google the most bitter woman in Nigeria, u cannot find Alex name there but the other lady but type the most fun and happy woman in Nigeria. Alex name go appear. Na so celebrities dey rush her.
Note: Happiness is attractive. tongue tongue
Re: Chioma Reacts To Non-smiling Video With Alex by jaxxy(m): 6:57pm On Oct 13, 2018
sophiathefirst:

Is like u need slap.
Please quietly go type on Google the most bitter woman in Nigeria, u cannot find Alex name there but the other lady but type the most fun and happy woman in Nigeria. Alex name go appear. Na so celebrities dey rush her.
Note: Happiness is attractive. grin grin

Go sit down. I’m not saying she as terrible as cee c bt she got sm attitude and can be abit bitter. Look how she sent Ricko home for liking her lol, she’s better than cee c because she 4gets and try’s to settle the issues unlike cee C who keeps on vexing
Re: Chioma Reacts To Non-smiling Video With Alex by sophiathefirst: 9:56pm On Oct 13, 2018
jaxxy:

Go sit down. I’m not saying she as terrible as cee c bt she got sm attitude and can be abit bitter. Look how she sent Ricko home for liking her lol, she’s better than cee c because she 4gets and try’s to settle the issues unlike cee C who keeps on vexing

Mtcheew . This is one still talking about big brother eviction. When they re all now friends. Abeg is that the reason u heard or u like to concort lies against people. She said rico has not been up eviction and that was true. Of course rico nominated people too and sent them home. I guess his bitter for that too.
The last I checked Alex and rico 're very good friends more now than they were in the house.
Oya go sleep before u fathom another lie.
Bye
Go take some person
Re: Chioma Reacts To Non-smiling Video With Alex by jaxxy(m): 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2018
sophiathefirst:

Mtcheew . This is one still talking about big brother eviction. When they re all now friends. Abeg is that the reason u heard or u like to concort lies against people. She said rico has not been up eviction and that was true. Of course rico nominated people too and sent them home. I guess his bitter for that too.
The last I checked Alex and rico 're very good friends more now than they were in the house.
Oya go sleep before u fathom another lie.
Bye
Go take some person

grin grin Everybody knows that was a decoy for the actual reason she put him up pls. grin such a bitter thing grin sent the poor boy packing grin

Anyhow I will agree they are friends now cos nobody has time for such games in the real world hopefully. grin
Re: Chioma Reacts To Non-smiling Video With Alex by sophiathefirst: 10:28pm On Oct 13, 2018
jaxxy:

grin grin Everybody knows that was a decoy for the actual reason she put him up pls. grin such a bitter thing grin sent the poor boy packing grin

Anyhow I will agree they are friends now cos nobody has time for such games in the real world hopefully. grin
Rubbish, as if only her nomination fit send am home. And as if he didn't nominate others.
Bitter jaxxy u no get point. Shift abeg tongue tongue
Re: Chioma Reacts To Non-smiling Video With Alex by jaxxy(m): 10:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
sophiathefirst:

Rubbish, as if only her nomination fit send am home. And as if he didn't nominate others.
Bitter jaxxy u no get point. Shift abeg tongue tongue

Naa not bitter, I hv no issues with her, it’s a perception so I cud be wrong bt she can be grumpy sha tongue grin
Re: Chioma Reacts To Non-smiling Video With Alex by sophiathefirst: 10:48pm On Oct 13, 2018
jaxxy:

Naa not bitter, I hv no issues with her, it’s a perception so I cud be wrong bt she can be grumpy sha tongue grin
Stop running away from your identity.
Is ur known TRADEMARK. U Carry it around like MTN everywhere you go. And ur bitterness is extraordinary everyday. tongue tongue
THE BITTER JAXXY (see suitable name) grin cheesy
Re: Chioma Reacts To Non-smiling Video With Alex by jaxxy(m): 10:55pm On Oct 13, 2018
sophiathefirst:

Stop running away from your identity.
Is ur known TRADEMARK. U Carry it around like MTN everywhere you go. And ur bitterness is extraordinary everyday. tongue tongue
THE BITTER JAXXY (see suitable name) grin cheesy

Dat sounds crazy. U can’t call me bitter for calling her bitter or else ure also bitter going by same principle grin tongue
Re: Chioma Reacts To Non-smiling Video With Alex by sophiathefirst: 11:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
jaxxy:

Dat sounds crazy. U can’t call me bitter for calling her bitter or else ure also bitter going by same principle grin tongue

Am just wondering how old you 're Bitter jaxxy. tongue
SMH. Na wa oo
Re: Chioma Reacts To Non-smiling Video With Alex by jaxxy(m): 11:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
sophiathefirst:

Am just wondering how old you 're Bitter jaxxy. tongue
SMH. Na wa oo

Ur name is a kids cartoon tongue. Gud nite.
Re: Chioma Reacts To Non-smiling Video With Alex by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ayo Makun Poses In Matching Outfit With Family, Enjoying Their Vacation / E-money Celebrates Skiibii's 24th Birthday, Rocks Skirt / Harrysong Speaks After Police Arrest: They Can't Pull Us Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.