Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

PSG's 6-1 UCL Win To Be Investigated For Match Fixing - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PSG's 6-1 UCL Win To Be Investigated For Match Fixing (27543 Views)

Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Chelsea UCL Win. / Liverpool Players, Staff And Fans Sing You'll Never Walk Alone After UCL Win / Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Fans At Juventus Team Hotel After UCL Win (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSG's 6-1 UCL Win To Be Investigated For Match Fixing by QuickStandard: 7:38am On Oct 13, 2018
4milion euros on bet?

Oboy na wa for gamblers sha.

So, assuming the game ended 4:0, everything don burst be that?
shocked

5 Likes

Re: PSG's 6-1 UCL Win To Be Investigated For Match Fixing by Gboy101: 7:39am On Oct 13, 2018
umm
Re: PSG's 6-1 UCL Win To Be Investigated For Match Fixing by Splasshhh(f): 7:43am On Oct 13, 2018
Re: PSG's 6-1 UCL Win To Be Investigated For Match Fixing by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 13, 2018
post=72038503:
A Red Star official allegedly placed a bet of almost 5m euros (£4.3m) for the Serbian club to lose by five goals, reported French newspaper L'Equipe.

This is realistic enough.
A club that has the forward line of Mbappe , Neymar, Cavani etc playing against Red star can score as many as 8 goals in a match on a good day.

It was just the payday for the 4.3 Million Euro bet for the man, nothing was staged here.
We know a staged game if we see one!
Enjoy your winnings man!
Bookmakers, count it as one of your bad day!
Next!!

You don't know anything. That game was fixed. An official of Red Star bet against Red Star that Red Star will lose that match with exactly 5 goals. Not 'at least 5' but 5. And with that huge amount staked!

3 Likes

Re: PSG's 6-1 UCL Win To Be Investigated For Match Fixing by seunak2016: 7:45am On Oct 13, 2018
overseas betting company don't peg the limit of amount you can win, in Nigeria I think 40m is the maximum you can win per bet. no matter how much you use to stake
Re: PSG's 6-1 UCL Win To Be Investigated For Match Fixing by Kenmatt(m): 7:49am On Oct 13, 2018
We Pundits who play bet here can even predict much more than that. I played that PSG game Over 5.5. f you want to doubt my prowess in prediction.

Use 20m to play Chelsea vs ManU both team to score() and smile home with 35.4m.
Re: PSG's 6-1 UCL Win To Be Investigated For Match Fixing by anonymous96: 7:49am On Oct 13, 2018
post=72038503:
A Red Star official allegedly placed a bet of almost 5m euros (£4.3m) for the Serbian club to lose by five goals, reported French newspaper L'Equipe.

This is realistic enough.
A club that has the forward line of Mbappe , Neymar, Cavani etc playing against Red star can score as many as 8 goals in a match on a good day.

It was just the payday for the 4.3 Million Euro bet for the man, nothing was staged here.
We know a staged game if we see one!
Enjoy your winnings man!
Bookmakers, count it as one of your bad day!
Next!!
lose by 5goals? Realistic enough? Not over 4.5.. He put 4.3m on wld lose by 5goals?..
Re: PSG's 6-1 UCL Win To Be Investigated For Match Fixing by DrXavierCage(m): 7:50am On Oct 13, 2018
PSG can beat that team with 4+ goals with their 3rd XI.
Re: PSG's 6-1 UCL Win To Be Investigated For Match Fixing by nepapole(m): 7:51am On Oct 13, 2018
myfootballface:
I think their heavy second leg loss to Barca 2 years ago should have also be investigated
that match was an obvious scam.
Re: PSG's 6-1 UCL Win To Be Investigated For Match Fixing by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:51am On Oct 13, 2018
anonymous96:
lose by 5goals? Realistic enough? Not over 4.5.. He put 4.3m on wld lose by 5goals?..
mikezuruki:

You don't know anything. That game was fixed. An official of Red Star bet against Red Star that Red Star will lose that match with exactly 5 goals. Not 'at least 5' but 5. And with that huge amount staked!
Oh, you have a good point there then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PSG's 6-1 UCL Win To Be Investigated For Match Fixing by NORSIYK(m): 7:51am On Oct 13, 2018
That match wasn't fixed, even a non football fan knows that PSG will thrash Red Star with more than 5 goals. My friend placed #50,000 on that game that 6 goals will come out, so was NY friend part of the team that fixed it. They should allow the man to enjoy his winnings.

1 Like

Re: PSG's 6-1 UCL Win To Be Investigated For Match Fixing by NORSIYK(m): 7:54am On Oct 13, 2018
post=72039044:

Oh, you have a good point there then.

They don't have any point my friend played the same game with #50,000 that 6 goals will come out, so is my friend part of the fixed match
Re: PSG's 6-1 UCL Win To Be Investigated For Match Fixing by edo3(m): 7:55am On Oct 13, 2018
That match was obviously fixed,, d man predicted that red Belgrade would lose by 5 goals margin and placed such huge amount?? Common,, am a punter and i recognise a fixed game when i see one.
Re: PSG's 6-1 UCL Win To Be Investigated For Match Fixing by zyzxx(m): 8:00am On Oct 13, 2018
Re: PSG's 6-1 UCL Win To Be Investigated For Match Fixing by blackgold90(m): 8:00am On Oct 13, 2018
missioner:
Just yesterday in the office we argued about this fixing of matches stuff here...

my boss and others were like it's not possible, nothing like match fixing and all...

We dragged the matter ehn !

We also argue this in delta state yesterday. The man city Vs Liverpool match when pep was interviewed said they were careful not to attack because he discovered that Liverpool punish mistakes and having lose to Liverpool from attacking football he sit at home.

btw... that last week Liverpool ManCity game should also be investigated too.
Re: PSG's 6-1 UCL Win To Be Investigated For Match Fixing by edo3(m): 8:02am On Oct 13, 2018
QuickStandard:
4milion euros on bet?

Oboy na was for gamblers sha.

So, assuming the game ended 4:0, everything don burst be that?
shocked
That game was fixed bro,, he had a first hand information about the match hence d huge stake.. The money might not be his alone maybe borrowed.

1 Like

Re: PSG's 6-1 UCL Win To Be Investigated For Match Fixing by oweniwe(m): 8:10am On Oct 13, 2018
mikezuruki:

France League 2 is worse... Fixing there no get part 2.

2 Likes

Re: PSG's 6-1 UCL Win To Be Investigated For Match Fixing by PROPHETmichael: 8:11am On Oct 13, 2018
This is not a matter to be investigated at all, PSG score goals for fun and the guy knowing this decided to try his luck. The only reason there's an investigation is simply because he is an official.
Re: PSG's 6-1 UCL Win To Be Investigated For Match Fixing by PROPHETmichael: 8:13am On Oct 13, 2018
edo3:
That game was fixed bro,, he had a first hand information about the match hence d huge stake.. The money might not be his alone maybe borrowed.

There is nothing fixed about it, PSG is a free scoring team. They might as well investigate all their matches.
Re: PSG's 6-1 UCL Win To Be Investigated For Match Fixing by PROPHETmichael: 8:15am On Oct 13, 2018
NORSIYK:

They don't have any point my friend played the same game with #50,000 that 6 goals will come out, so is my friend part of the fixed match

Don't mind them..they know nothing about the attacking trio of Neymar, Mbappe and Cavani in PSG.
The only reason this is raising eyebrow is because he is an official. Payers and officials are not allowed places a bet in match that involves their team.

1 Like

Re: PSG's 6-1 UCL Win To Be Investigated For Match Fixing by dennel(m): 8:23am On Oct 13, 2018
I think it was fixed... not just fixed, but with a 100% certainty! No sensible man wud stake his life savings just dt way...
lucky the punter tho, they won't get to any level with the investigation!
Sure the bet company wud have list of punters with that same odd, but ma guy is the sharpest with 100% assurance to have staked dt much... think about it
Re: PSG's 6-1 UCL Win To Be Investigated For Match Fixing by Rucheen(m): 8:29am On Oct 13, 2018
myfootballface:
I think their heavy second leg loss to Barca 2 years ago should have also be investigated

No wonder!
Re: PSG's 6-1 UCL Win To Be Investigated For Match Fixing by rock003: 8:30am On Oct 13, 2018
cathodekazim:
Ipob flocking social media shouting Atikulate while my friends from core North who have access to PVC n no access to social media are all waiting for 2019 to come

it will shock you all

APC till 2038

Don't worry; just rig the election result the same way you rigged Ekiti and Osun election results, and APC will rule us forever
Re: PSG's 6-1 UCL Win To Be Investigated For Match Fixing by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 13, 2018
bamvik:
£4.3m * 400= 1.7billion to place bet and the odd should be more than 10odds o. Who give that mind? If its between 1.30 to 2odds person for agree small
gamblers deh oh
Red star playing away...
What do you expect?
Re: PSG's 6-1 UCL Win To Be Investigated For Match Fixing by Ibcrown(m): 8:33am On Oct 13, 2018
bamvik:
£4.3m * 400= 1.7billion to place bet and the odd should be more than 10odds o. Who give that mind? If its between 1.30 to 2odds person for agree small
as in ehn, no be here
Re: PSG's 6-1 UCL Win To Be Investigated For Match Fixing by millionboi2: 8:39am On Oct 13, 2018
cathodekazim:
Ipob flocking social media shouting Atikulate while my friends from core North who have access to PVC n no access to social media are all waiting for 2019 to come

it will shock you all

APC till 2038
ppl like u are d problem of 'one Nigeria'

#cant u make ur point without limitin it to a particular group of ppl
Re: PSG's 6-1 UCL Win To Be Investigated For Match Fixing by NotJustOkay: 8:59am On Oct 13, 2018
Atiku2019:
4 million pounds on perfect score? Hmmmmm

Not perfect score but handicap 5.
Re: PSG's 6-1 UCL Win To Be Investigated For Match Fixing by NotJustOkay: 9:00am On Oct 13, 2018
mikezuruki:

Not an official, but just a fan. Stop twisting facts!
Re: PSG's 6-1 UCL Win To Be Investigated For Match Fixing by Codes151(m): 9:00am On Oct 13, 2018
The guy that banned me is a bastard
Re: PSG's 6-1 UCL Win To Be Investigated For Match Fixing by NotJustOkay: 9:03am On Oct 13, 2018
PROPHETmichael:
This is not a matter to be investigated at all, PSG score goals for fun and the guy knowing this decided to try his luck. The only reason there's an investigation is simply because he is an official.

A fan, not an official.
Re: PSG's 6-1 UCL Win To Be Investigated For Match Fixing by immaculate1234(m): 9:11am On Oct 13, 2018
Kenmatt:
We Pundits who play bet here can even predict much more than that. I played that PSG game Over 5.5. f you want to doubt my prowess in prediction.

Use 20m to play Chelsea vs ManU both team to score() and smile home with 35.4m.

Abeg no follow this guy o

20mil ke u wan kill pple
Re: PSG's 6-1 UCL Win To Be Investigated For Match Fixing by iPopAlomo(m): 9:15am On Oct 13, 2018
myfootballface:

Ehen... nah that one be match fixing...

Neymar scored Two freekicks against Red star... infact.... I was expecting 7-1 or 7-2... This match want fixed at all...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EPL: Man Utd Break Arsenal’s Away Unbeaten Record After Win At Wolves / Super Eagles Rated The 12th Best Team In Africa By FIFA Ranking / Cristiano Ronaldo Eyes Premier League Trophy, Charges Teammates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.