Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,984 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Igbos Were One Of The Most Vocal Supporter Of Osibanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Were One Of The Most Vocal Supporter Of Osibanjo (825 Views)

FG Admits That Igbos Were Asked To Come Down From Buses In Sudan / Youths Asking Why Only Igbos Were Filed Into Almost 100% LP Political Positions / Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Were One Of The Most Vocal Supporter Of Osibanjo by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 13, 2018
Recall that one time in the past when Buhari travelled outside the Country, and refused to handover to Osinbajo, the Igbos and the Igbo dominated PDP lawmakers opposed such unconstitutional stance vehemently. Recall too that when Buhari travelled and the Naira made gain, the Igbos praised Osinbanjo, a yoruba man, to the high heavens and applauded him. Recall too that of recent times, Osinbanjo changed DSS boss and replaced him with Seiyeifa, Ohaneze ndi Igbo,Afenifere and Middlebelt group were the only ones that vehemently warned the Cabal against replacing Seiyeifa and ridiculing Osinbanjo. Remember, that during that time, Tinubu said nothing, but Igbos stood to defend Osinbanjo. Igbos love Osinbanjo, but under Buhari, every gain he makes when buhari is not around is automatically reversed as soon as Buhari comes back. Osinbanjo is not Igbos problem, Buhari is. Igbos just love progress. I enjoin all well meaning Yorubas to jettison tribal feudal and support progress. Buhari has failed all of us, including Osinbanjo whom he does not allow to shine.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Were One Of The Most Vocal Supporter Of Osibanjo by Nemesis001: 8:49am On Oct 13, 2018
That's why I just keep on laughing at this naive kids on Nairaland.. grin

Igbos voted in Obj in 1999 when his Yoruba brothers supported Falae.

Igbos remained loyal since 1999 till date and made sure Yoruba had 8 yrs as President even though they never supported PDP.

Their political wilderness is about to start. grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Were One Of The Most Vocal Supporter Of Osibanjo by Hollysaint: 8:59am On Oct 13, 2018
The undiluted truth

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Were One Of The Most Vocal Supporter Of Osibanjo by nzeobi(m): 9:07am On Oct 13, 2018
leave most of the people from the west that are supporting buhari.
the way they rejected ambode is the way tinubu will tell them to reject buhari at the Nick of time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Were One Of The Most Vocal Supporter Of Osibanjo by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 13, 2018
Shayetet13:
Recall that one time in the past when Buhari travelled outside the Country, and refused to handover to Osinbajo, the Igbos and the Igbo dominated PDP lawmakers opposed such unconstitutional stance vehemently. Recall too that when Buhari travelled and the Naira made gain, the Igbos praised Osinbanjo, a yoruba man, to the high heavens and applauded him. Recall too that of recent times, Osinbanjo changed DSS boss and replaced him with Seiyeifa, Ohaneze ndi Igbo,Afenifere and Middlebelt group were the only ones that vehemently warned the Cabal against replacing Seiyeifa and ridiculing Osinbanjo. Remember, that during that time, Tinubu said nothing, but Igbos stood to defend Osinbanjo. Igbos love Osinbanjo, but under Buhari, every gain he makes when buhari is not around is automatically reversed as soon as Buhari comes back. Osinbanjo is not Igbos problem, Buhari is. Igbos just love progress. I enjoin all well meaning Yorubas to jettison tribal feudal and support progress. Buhari has failed all of us, including Osinbanjo whom he does not allow to shine.
A PC is a monumental disaster.

Cc lzaa eternaltruths

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Were One Of The Most Vocal Supporter Of Osibanjo by GODISGREAT123: 9:11am On Oct 13, 2018
Good point you have there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Were One Of The Most Vocal Supporter Of Osibanjo by Zansu007: 9:16am On Oct 13, 2018
You also forgot to add SAR issue, buhari never said anything despite a huge public outcry. immediately osinbajo directed the ig we all applauded him.

Buhari is our problem.
Re: Igbos Were One Of The Most Vocal Supporter Of Osibanjo by Chemcrown: 9:29am On Oct 13, 2018
Nemesis001:

Igbos remained loyal since 1999 till date and made sure Yoruba had 8 yrs as President even though they never supported PDP.

And Falae that Yoruba supported is NOT Yoruba. Ibos has no option than to support Yoruba, you either support Falae or Obasanjo.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Were One Of The Most Vocal Supporter Of Osibanjo by blackpanda: 9:41am On Oct 13, 2018
Igbo's are too full of hate to achieve anything. Quite unfortunate. I don't see peter obi going anywhere. Atiku may likely dump him after all but if he doesn't, both of them will lose.

Funny how people that have been crying for Biafra suddenly want to support a Nigerian grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Were One Of The Most Vocal Supporter Of Osibanjo by cmikel: 9:45am On Oct 13, 2018
Shayetet13:
Doted
Re: Igbos Were One Of The Most Vocal Supporter Of Osibanjo by ificatchmodeh: 9:50am On Oct 13, 2018
blackpanda:
Igbo's are too full of hate to achieve anything. Quite unfortunate. I don't see peter obi going anywhere. Atiku may likely dump him after all but if he doesn't, both of them will lose.

Funny how people that have been crying for Biafra suddenly want to support a Nigerian grin

Osibanjo will never be the president of this country..

Even if buhari win 2019..

Of which he will lose woefully..

The world has seen first hand hatred .. Yoruba people are very bitter..

Why the hate on igbo nation by the Yoruba..wetin una dey drag with igbo..why are you guys so insecured..
APC pick Yoruba man..igbo no complain..still on still support Yoruba.

PDP pick igbo..e becomes a problem for you guys..
Why don't you focus on your Yoruba pastor and let others do dia campaign.
Why being petty..over an election..

Una wan vice for PDP and apc..like say na only una be Nigerians wey dey naija..

Tribalism go keep you dia..and fellow zombies Yoruba like you..

To all progressive Yoruba man n woman out dia..I time to rebuilt this country from the ashes of what it used to be..

Now all Nigerians have seen una hatred and tribalism first hand..

If you can do this bitter hatred to igbo..and Jonathan..south.

Other tribes are in if a Yoruba man becomes president..

That means slavery for the rest of Nigeria..
Thank God obasanjo was never una choice..

It's suck to be a Yorubas tribalist..

Losers..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Were One Of The Most Vocal Supporter Of Osibanjo by ificatchmodeh: 9:53am On Oct 13, 2018
blackpanda:

Imagine the hatred spit by a grown full..

Don't tell me this how ..all Yoruba reason..

And you people parade sophistication as watch word..
Why na primitive..suppose be..

21 century Yorubas man still dey reason backwards..
Yuck..sucks to be a lose..
Re: Igbos Were One Of The Most Vocal Supporter Of Osibanjo by Gabriel004: 9:54am On Oct 13, 2018
Nemesis001:

Igbo did not vote obj, hausa fulani voted him. Igbo votes cannot win vote for obj. If igbos vote can win vote for obj, why not defeat abiola then oga? Yoruba vote jonathan in 2011.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Were One Of The Most Vocal Supporter Of Osibanjo by blackpanda: 9:56am On Oct 13, 2018
ificatchmodeh:

Imagine the hatred spit by a grown full..

Don't tell me this how ..all Yoruba reason..

And you people parade sophistication as watch word..
Why na primitive..suppose be..

21 century Yorubas man still dey reason backwards..
Yuck..sucks to be a lose..

Please shut and get lost!
I am not Yoruba, so take your hateful bigoted racist comments elsewhere!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Were One Of The Most Vocal Supporter Of Osibanjo by blackpanda: 9:58am On Oct 13, 2018
[s]
ificatchmodeh:

Why the hate on igbo nation by the Yoruba..wetin una dey drag with igbo..why are you guys so insecured..

To all progressive Yoruba man n woman out dia..I time to rebuilt this country from the ashes of what it used to be..

Losers..
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Igbos Were One Of The Most Vocal Supporter Of Osibanjo by wowcatty: 10:02am On Oct 13, 2018
No, you didn't get it, the only reason they supported Obj is to spite Yoruba since our candidate was Falae, and the 2nd reason is, Obj is not a real Yoruba man amd has always done something against the SW. All this emotional roller coaster Igbos are on is to get Yoruba to lie down like a dog and vote Atiku since Yoruba are stupidd. Igbos got their way 1. and trying to get their way the second time by fingering Yoruba's brain to vote Atiku. I don't blame them though, this is what happens when you are perceived as a weakling.
Chemcrown:

And Falae that Yoruba supported is NOT Yoruba. Ibos has no option than to support Yoruba, you either support Falae or Obasanjo.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Were One Of The Most Vocal Supporter Of Osibanjo by ificatchmodeh: 10:15am On Oct 13, 2018
blackpanda:

Please shut and get lost!
I am not Yoruba, so take your hateful bigoted racist comments elsewhere!

You dey ewnyryour people..
Re: Igbos Were One Of The Most Vocal Supporter Of Osibanjo by wowcatty: 10:16am On Oct 13, 2018
Your lies won't fly, you will have to go and edit all your posts about Osinbajo when Buhari travelled. You Igbos have NEVER said anything good thing about Osinbajo up until now, so you don't need to lie to get votes from the OMO ALE Yoruba, they will still vote for you no matter what, they are people you've been insulting their mothers day in day out and got no key position for SW during pdp rule, yet the IKU ILE are behind you and still in pdp. The Afenifere has already come out to support you, what else do you want? These Yoruba judas should at least get half of the 30 silver.
Nemesis001:

1 Like

Re: Igbos Were One Of The Most Vocal Supporter Of Osibanjo by ModsareChevres: 10:28am On Oct 13, 2018
ificatchmodeh:

Losers..

Did Yorubas die between 2011 and 2015 when we were nowhere and GEJ marginalised us carelessly and glaringly

1 Like

Re: Igbos Were One Of The Most Vocal Supporter Of Osibanjo by ificatchmodeh: 10:33am On Oct 13, 2018
ModsareChevres:

Did Yorubas die between 2011 and 2015 when we were nowhere and GEJ marginalised us carelessly and glaringly

So why are you all firing at ibo because of vice..

Same vice you ask PDP and dey rewarded ibos with loyalty..

Nowbyiue people going haywire insulting cursing abusing..using tribal slur..
Haba!

Election really expose the Yoruba people ..
Is this desperation of presidency..or natural hatred..
Re: Igbos Were One Of The Most Vocal Supporter Of Osibanjo by wowcatty: 10:33am On Oct 13, 2018
We have been saying it here that, Igbos can't leave Nigeria willfully, something big has to happen to push them out of Nigeria. How can Igbos who reject regionalism be for secession? They are using biafra to play a political and economic game for concessions from Nigeria project. Igbo region contributes nothing to Nigeria but pulls about 7% of money from Yorubaland to feed, from their Obi of Onitsha to their governors to the civil servants and the average man in igboland, if it were you, would you leave a country like that? Trust Igbos to never leave their meal ticket behind, they will have no choice though when God say it's time to go our separate ways.
blackpanda:

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Were One Of The Most Vocal Supporter Of Osibanjo by masseratti: 10:58am On Oct 13, 2018
ificatchmodeh:

Losers..
the way you guys talk or address issues is bereft of ideas, after abusing the yorubas already you are saying to the progressive yorubas, do you think they are fools? They asked for the head of the party post they didn't get it, heaven did not fall, the VP post they didn't get it heaven still has not fall, if you want to woo Yoruba voters you are clearly doing it the wrong way of we vs them, if you don't table ideologies, manifestos they will surely rally round their own to win again, PDP did very well in the last election in the southwest, alot of my friends voted for PDP pls don't insult them, by the way OP your grammar is horrible.
Re: Igbos Were One Of The Most Vocal Supporter Of Osibanjo by ificatchmodeh: 11:06am On Oct 13, 2018
masseratti:
the way you guys talk or address issues is bereft of ideas, after abusing the yorubas already you are saying to the progressive yorubas, do you think they are fools? They asked for the head of the party post they didn't get it, heaven did not fall, the VP post they didn't get it heaven still has not fall, if you want to woo Yoruba voters you are clearly doing it the wrong way of we vs them, if you don't table ideologies, manifestos they will surely rally round their own to win again, PDP did very well in the last election in the southwest, alot of my friends voted for PDP pls don't insult them, by the way OP your grammar is horrible.

You understand wetin I write ba?
Okay.

No manefesto to woo Yoruba.. since una manifesto is una son..
Make una go vote una son and stop exposing una sophistication..

You guys are already going tribal with the whole thing.. forgetting Nigerians are suffering..

Make una keep am up..
But next year..tribalism won't help Osibanjo ganner votes..
Thats certain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Were One Of The Most Vocal Supporter Of Osibanjo by Gabriel004: 11:21am On Oct 13, 2018
ificatchmodeh:

Okay.

You guys are already going tribal with the whole thing.. forgetting Nigerians are suffering..

Make una keep am up..
Thats certain
Shut up, and let hausa fulani decide. Igbo votes cannot win anyrhing. It happens during abiola era.
Re: Igbos Were One Of The Most Vocal Supporter Of Osibanjo by masseratti: 11:37am On Oct 13, 2018
ificatchmodeh:

Okay.

Make una keep am up..
Thats certain
with the way you are talking, that your last paragraph is what you will push people to, it's better you keep your opinion to yourself rather than create enemies for PDP, the Yorubas are not sentimental to anyone, all they want is good governance if you don't deliver they vote you out irrespective of the Party, take a good look at their voting patterns since 1999 you will understand very well Lagos might go into the hands of PDP please don't create we vs them thing online if you don't understand things very well.

(1) (Reply)

Maybe Nnamdi Kanu Was Asked To Show Face Because Of 2019 / Twitter User Blasts Peter Obi On Anambra Savings / Nnamdi Kanu's Dog Is Still Very Much Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.