Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,852 members, 7,802,730 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

What Inspires You Most? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Inspires You Most? (213 Views)

New Mummy GO; Female Pastor Inspires As She Sings what She was Preaching (vid) / Which Pastor Inspires You? / WICC Inspires New Week, Alerts General Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Inspires You Most? by charlyInspires1(m): 9:18am On Oct 13, 2018
Hello guys, there's a topic that has been on my mind that I'll love us to discuss, I've watched so many inspirational videos but I realized that what inspires me most are the true life stories others have been through, I once watched a Goalcast true life story about a woman struggling to break family traditions and step out despite her fears, that story motivated me so much that I wrote a short story about it about the struggles of the #GirlChild, I'll really want to hear your views on this.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Trying To Convince Me That God Is Okay With Polygamy / The Missing Link (2) / How Many Of U Have Bible In Their Marriage List?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.