Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,844 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here (11373 Views)

Can Tinubu And Atiku Get 25% Of The Votes In Rivers State? / Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? / SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by maynation(f): 9:19am On Oct 14, 2018
Ijeshaooduaman:

Eyah! Your mum is from Ede.
No wonder Una dey vex. Adeleke was thrashed at the polls grin grin.
Even pro-buharist from my mother's side are angry with APC because their son could not become governor. I understand your bitterness.
Adeleke is gone for good and not coming back cool cool. Osun is APC and APC is for Osun.
Like I said before, vote for who you want.
Buhari/osinbajo for continuity

Lol.. Why are you trying so hard to make me lose my cool?

My mum isn't even concerned about Ede, she votes here in Ondo state. And even if she does, PDP won the election until last minute rigging so??

Compared the last election's result with that if 2015 presidential result.

It speaks volumes of our readiness to kick Buhari outa that seat.
Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Shuku0kukobambi: 9:22am On Oct 14, 2018
maynation:

What's so hard understand here??

Both parties and tribes have at one point in time betrayed themselves a do it's not mine to keep record of such barbaric tracks.

This is 21st century, civility speaks it all.

I am loyal to my conscience not to my tribe or party.

You didn't say that. See what you said

We rather need to apologize to them for teaming up against our fellow Southerners.

So did they betray us too like you claimed we did them?
Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by IshaqAyinde(m): 9:23am On Oct 14, 2018
What happens to Biafra or death.
Inconsistencies in principle and hatred is what I see in SE.

PMB/PYO till 2023 jooor

3 Likes

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by maynation(f): 9:25am On Oct 14, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

You didn't say that. See what you said

So did they betray us too like you claimed we did them?
Lol.
That was because you were pushing too hard.

Both tribes have insulted and betrayed each other at a point in time.

I am not holding on to such past.
Thanks sweetie. cheesy
Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Shuku0kukobambi: 9:38am On Oct 14, 2018
maynation:

Lol.

That was because you were pushing too hard.

Both tribes have insulted and betrayed each other at a point in time.

I am not holding on to such past.

Thanks sweetie. cheesy

I just wanted to know how genuine a Yoruba person you are. Whatever you choose is good for you cheesy

It's your right to vote whomsoever you will. Yoruba are not fanatical about anything, religion, politics, business etc. It's the others who declare fatwas and curses on their own parents for having a different religion or different political ideology. I'm not surprised your parents have different religions. I have such in my family too and it's exciting at ileya and Christmas cheesy

It's a game. Buhari/PYO VS Atiku/Obi. Let's go there wink

Whoever wins, Nigeria will move forward. No problem
Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Jokerman(m): 9:44am On Oct 14, 2018
maynation:

I sure do.
Thanks for the question.
Takia

Okies....
Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by maynation(f): 9:48am On Oct 14, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

I just wanted to know how genuine a Yoruba person you are. Whatever you choose is good for you cheesy

It's your right to vote whomsoever you will. Yoruba are not fanatical about anything, religion, politics, business etc. It's the others who declare fatwas and curses on their own parents for having a different religion or different political ideology. I'm not surprised your parents have different religions. I have such in my family too and it's exciting at ileya and Christmas cheesy

It's a game. Buhari/PYO VS Atiku/Obi. Let's go there wink

Whoever wins, Nigeria will move forward. No problem

You are an obvious member of the APC and you've definitely learnt a lot from your master cheesy, ditching out blames as though it's a new form of definition of competence.

That's not what I do, I repeat both tribes are guilty of these tribalistic acts.

Thank God you have such in your family too, it shows how united we are though the unity is just to our fellow tribesmen cheesy.

BTW, 2019 isn't a game like 2015 , it shall showforth results of commitment, dedications and obvious competence.

Be my guest love tongue
Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Ijeshaooduaman: 9:53am On Oct 14, 2018
The truth is that whatever happens in Nigeria has never been my concern. I have always pushed for secession right from the very day I joined naira land. I have been visiting nairaland for five years now and trust me I have seen things; things I can't forget. I recall the numerous times Yoruba people bemoaned the way Jonathan marginalized them from his administration, but ibos mocked them for this.
Funny enough, under obasanjo, a Yoruba man, ibos were never marginalized. Obasanjo administration Was opened to all. So how did things change under the last administration? Well, because the ibos were in control. The ibos will do anything to scheme Yoruba people out of everything. Azikwe and ekwueme did it in their time. The north has never their problem. Their problem has always been Yoruba people, so it was not a surprise ibos could repeat what they have always done -- relegate Yoruba people politically!!! I remember how sone yoruba's working in the aviation industry were sacked by Stella oduah. I remember ooduahgate scandal and how quick ibos brought out the victim card. In fact, anytime you berate a politician that has performed woefully and who happens to be ibo, the ibos would immediately pull their usual ethnic card for defense. You hear things like 'is it because he is Ibo'? Everything you see some Yoruba people do today was copied from ibo people from the last sdministration. Yoruba people now feel they must defend "their son" no matter what.
I recall vividly how Yoruba people were castigated and insulted because if our support for buhari. We were called all sorts of derogatory names. Ibos called us slaves. I can't forget how osinbajo and his wife were ridiculed. Who can forget this? Now Ibos are following Atiku everywhere grin. They are now slaves to fulanis cool cool
Though Nigeria has never been united, one thing for certain is that Nigeria became a much divided country under Jonathan, thanks to ibos.
As long as Ibos hate Buhari and Tinubu, I will always love them. Anything Ibis hate, I love. And anything they love, I hate.
I still and will continue my support for oodua republic

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Shuku0kukobambi: 9:59am On Oct 14, 2018
maynation:

You are an obvious member of the APC and you've definitely learnt a lot from your master cheesy, ditching out blames as though it's a new form of definition of competence.

Don't allow us go down that road again. We're now in civil territory. Should I assume it's obvious that you're also a PDP 15k tout because you're Atikulating?

That's not what I do, I repeat both tribes are guilty of these tribalistic acts.

But you made it a Yoruba only affair which you corrected after I called you out. Are you going back to it?

Thank God you have such in your family too, it shows how united we are though the unity is just to our fellow tribesmen cheesy.

So only Yoruba are United among themselves? Others are United with each other right? Why do you find it easy to be vindictive about your own tribe while giving a pass to others?

BTW, 2019 isn't a game like 2015 , it shall showforth results of commitment, dedications and obvious competence.

Be my guest love tongue

You still don't understand what politics is all about cheesy

My family prospered under Abacha government despite the fact that he was hostile to Yoruba people, not because my parents got contracts from govt or were in his government. It was because a certain policy of his govt in LPG favoured my parents business.

Politics is a game of the political class. Atiku will not share money for you if he wins. If you don't work or hustle, poverty will kill you. My industry is thriving because of a certain policy of Buhari and my colleagues and I are loving it. If Atiku wins, I'll still go to work the following Monday. If Buhari wins, same so what gives?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by maynation(f): 10:24am On Oct 14, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Don't allow us go down that road again. We're now in civil territory. Should I assume it's obvious that you're also a PDP 15k tout because you're Atikulating?

I have called all APC members BMC but my last post wasn't in any way calling you such.
I only said, you've learnt a lot from your principal. Having to blame every one around for his mismanagement and maladministration.
You were doing same by blaming just the Igbos instead of bringing both tribes to book.

Shuku0kukobambi:

But you made it a Yoruba only affair which you corrected after I called you out. Are you going back to it?

Like I wrote, you we're pushing so hard so I was ready to do anything to save the day.

It's normal everyone does that at point in time.

Shuku0kukobambi:

So only Yoruba are United among themselves? Others are United with each other right? Why do you find it easy to be vindictive about your own tribe while giving a pass to others?

After Hausa the must tribalistic set of people are we Yorubas. It's a fact everyone knows, and it's crazier that we've brought such contagious sentiments to nairaland. Our dear nairaland has been demeaned to a platform for promoting tribal relevance and survivals.

I am not giving pass to others, I am stating the obvious dear.

That's just what I have learnt to do over time irrespective of the tribes involved.

Shuku0kukobambi:

You still don't understand what politics is all about cheesy

My family prospered under Abacha government despite the fact that he was hostile to Yoruba people, not because my parents got contracts from govt or were in his government. It was because a certain policy of his govt in LPG favoured my parents business.

Politics is a game of the political class. Atiku will not share money for you if he wins. If you don't work or hustle, poverty will kill you. My industry is thriving because of a certain policy of Buhari and my colleagues and I are loving it. If Atiku wins, I'll still go to work the following Monday. If Buhari wins, same so what gives?

Well you can't be so sure that I don't understand politics.

I can list 101 ways the current administration has favoured people around me and I can list 1001 ways it has done otherwise. But outside the circle of these lies National and public interest, Positive impacts at a reasonable level, Well reformed economies to benefit majority and not just some few cents entering my pocket and at such every other person can die.

I hope you see the difference between you and I? between my loyalty to my conscience as against being loyal to ones pocket and ones tribe.

Have a nice day darling, Nice having you around.
Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by diadem10: 10:46am On Oct 14, 2018
Shuku0kukobami, forget Maynation, she obviously has one nairaland Ibo dick she's sucking. No one could be that dense.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by diadem10: 10:48am On Oct 14, 2018
maynation:

I have called all APC members BMC but my last post wasn't in any way calling you such.
I only said, you've learnt a lot from your principal. Having to blame every one around for his mismanagement and maladministration.
You were doing same by blaming just the Igbos instead of bringing both tribes to book.

Like I wrote, you we're pushing so hard so I was ready to do anything to save the day.

After Hausa the must tribalistic set of people are we Yorubas. It's a fact everyone knows, and it's crazier that we've brought such contagious sentiments to nairaland. Our dear nairaland has been demeaned to a platform for promoting tribal relevance and survivals.

That's just what I have learnt to do over time irrespective of the tribes involved.

I can list 101 ways the current administration has favoured people around me and I can list 1001 ways it has done otherwise. But outside the circle of these lies National and public interest, Positive impacts at a reasonable level, Well reformed economies to benefit majority and not just some few cents entering my pocket and at such every other person can die.

I hope you see the difference between you and I? between my loyalty to my conscience as against being loyal to ones pocket and ones tribe.

Look here, I don't care what party you choose to support but if you diss Yoruba, I'll come for your head. Let that sink into your brain.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Shuku0kukobambi: 10:51am On Oct 14, 2018
maynation:

I laugh in tribalism. Who or where is the source of your knowledge of Nigeria? Can you honestly engage in a history debate on Nigerian politics from the constitutional conferences of the 1950s? cheesy

Out of all the leaders who have ruled Nigeria, mention one that is as detribalised as OBJ? Which region returned abandoned properties to victims of the civil war? In which region can a non indigene aspire to political office? In which region have non indigenes been commissioners since 1999? You claimed you've lived in the north, what about the East? I laugh in tribalism again cheesy

I gave you the example of Abacha and Buhari's policies. Does it by any means translate to an endorsement of Abacha? Will you commit suicide if Atiku loses? Life goes on irrespective of who wins is the message I tried to pass accross with that example.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by maynation(f): 10:55am On Oct 14, 2018
diadem10:
Shuku0kukobami, forget Maynation, she obviously has one nairaland Ibo dick she's sucking. No one could be that dense.

Is that what you think?
Because I am not supporting the dullard??
But wait love, aren't you supposed to stay calm and learn when elders are talking??
Common, learn to be sensible and respectful.
I deal with people who have sense and know what's up and not just babies of the 90s.

That's all I have for you and that's my I only response for you.
Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Shuku0kukobambi: 10:56am On Oct 14, 2018
diadem10:

The self hate is shocking!!! shocked

Even fulani didn't threaten their governors for voting GEJ. How many Yoruba threatened Fayose for supporting GEJ? Yet she thinks we are more tribalistic than those who have threatened their governors if they vote Buhari/PYO?

Which folks threaten their own brothers for voting Buhari? The matter tire me cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by diadem10: 11:01am On Oct 14, 2018
maynation:

Is that what you think?
Because I am not supporting the dullard??
But wait love, aren't you supposed to stay calm and learn when elders are talking??
Common, learn to be sensible and respectful.
I deal with people who have sense and know what's up and not just babies of the 90s.

That's all I have for you and that's my I only response for you.
This one thinks I'm a baby in political history. Ask around who Diadem is. Look here I'm not one of those you're trying to impress. If you have problem with history, take a book and keep abreast of things that happened in the pre 60's and beyond before spitting trash about Yoruba.

Btw, stop learning tales by moonlight trash while sucking an Ibo's dick.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by diadem10: 11:04am On Oct 14, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

The self hate is shocking!!! shocked

Even fulani didn't threaten their governors for voting GEJ. How many Yoruba threatened Fayose for supporting GEJ? Yet she thinks we are more tribalistic than those who have threatened their governors if they vote Buhari/PYO?

Which folks threaten their own brothers for voting Buhari? The matter tire me cheesy

She's obviously trying to impress someone on here. I don't even have problem with her supporting Atiku 'cos politics is a choice and game of interest but what I won't take is dissing and mounting up stupid lies against Yorubas

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Shuku0kukobambi: 11:08am On Oct 14, 2018
diadem10:

She's obviously trying to impress someone on here. I don't even have problem with her supporting Atiku 'cos politics is a choice and game of interest but what I won't take is dissing and mounting up stupid lies against Yorubas

Exactly. No Yoruba will call a fellow Yoruba fool, idiot for deciding to vote Atiku that's why I called it a game which it really is. No Yoruba will place curse on his siblings for being of a different religion unlike the others, yet she thinks we are the tribalistic ones? cheesy

Countless threads have been opened by igbo to insult, curse and denigrate igbo who are on Buhari's side yet she thinks we are the tribalistic ones? cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by maynation(f): 11:11am On Oct 14, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

I laugh in tribalism. Who or where is the source of your knowledge of Nigeria? Can you honestly engage in a history debate on Nigerian politics from the constitutional conferences of the 1950s? cheesy

Only if you know my course of study love.

Shuku0kukobambi:

Out of all the leaders who have ruled Nigeria, mention one that is as detribalised as OBJ? Which region returned abandoned properties to victims of the civil war? In which region can a non indigene aspire to political office? In which region have non indigenes been commissioners since 1999? You claimed you've lived in the north, what about the East? I laugh in tribalism again cheesy

OBJ being detribalised is obviously true and that's because Igbos supported his ambition and almost all other tribes supported him too and he definitely had to repay them.

Please tell me more,which region returned abandoned properties to victims of the civil war?? cheesy
[/quote]

Shuku0kukobambi:

I gave you the example of Abacha and Buhari's policies. Does it by any means translate to an endorsement of Abacha? Will you commit suicide if Atiku loses? Life goes on irrespective of who wins is the message I tried to pass accross with that example.

Have it your way Buhari is going back to daura next year and we both know SW's votes will be divided 50/50.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Shuku0kukobambi: 11:20am On Oct 14, 2018
maynation:

Only if you know my course of study love.

OBJ being detribalised is obviously true and that's because Igbos supported his ambition and almost all other tribes supported him too and he definitely had to repay them.

Egba mi. Do you think politics started in 1999? And you say If only I know what you studied? What about Gani, what about Fela, what about Soyinka? Why not take your time to actually study these things so you can speak more informatively?

Have it your way Buhari is going back to daura next year and we both know SW's votes will be divided 50/50.

So you know the bold, yet you accuse your tribe, fathers, mothers, brothers and sisters of being tribalistic? I ask again, why the self hate?

Will the earth stop spinning if he does? Did GEJ die for losing? Why are you taking this so personal? Why do you think it's a fight? Will you die if Atiku loses?

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Ijeshaooduaman: 11:32am On Oct 14, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Egba mi. Do you think politics started in 1999? And you say If only I know what you studied? What about Gani, what about Fela, what about Soyinka? Why not take your time to actually study these things so you can speak more informatively?

So you know the bold, yet you accuse your tribe, fathers, mothers, brothers and sisters of being tribalistic? I ask again, why the self hate?

Will the earth stop spinning if he does? Did GEJ die for losing? Why are you taking this so personal? Why do you think it's a fight? Will you die if Atiku loses?
Bro please stop replying her. For her to say Yoruba people betrayed the south and that we should apologize to ibos is enough for you not to mind her. She even said Yoruba people play more tribal politics than Ibos. Lol

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Shuku0kukobambi: 11:36am On Oct 14, 2018
Ijeshaooduaman:

Bro please stop replying her. For her to say Yoruba people betrayed the south and that we should apologize to ibos is enough for you not to mind her. She even said Yoruba people play more tribal politics than Ibos. Lol

My broda, the matter tire me cheesy

I was on a canoe crossing one of the small water bodies in the creeks of the Niger Delta when I replied her first mention. I travel and live over the SE and SS a lot and it amuses me when people like her argue with me. cheesy

I have indeed seen and heard somethings today cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by otosa(m): 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2018
fyneguy:
Atiku ke?

rara o

Osinbajo ni o
am a Lagosia confirm Omoluabi. But will need to tell ourselves the true. Tell me one thing we can point out as the achievement of this Government to Yoruba Nation. I voted for Buhari and Osinbajo just because of their promise on Corruption and restructuring. Now two of them are again the restructuring and level of corruption has also escalated then the level we thought.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Ijeshaooduaman: 12:59pm On Oct 14, 2018
otosa:
am a Lagosia confirm Omoluabi. But will need to tell ourselves the true. Tell me one thing we can point out as the achievement of this Government to Yoruba Nation. I voted for Buhari and Osinbajo just because of their promise on Corruption and restructuring. Now two of them are again the restructuring and level of corruption has also escalated then the level we thought.
So Atiku is the better alternative abi?

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by enemybulldozer(m): 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Mehn!! Is this how you are? Why do you like lying? Your point against me has been that no true Igbo are supporting Atiku. You said no true igbo is interested in the elections. Why are you trying to twist it now? Are you now Atikulating like your brothers? See some of our conversations below. If you admit the Truth that a lot of igbo are supporting Atiku, will I beat you? Will you die?
This is where it all started you even went as far as labelling none Igbos Igbo just to see if you can score a cheap goal.

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Shuku0kukobambi: 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2018
enemybulldozer:
This is where it all started you even went as far as labelling none Igbos Igbo just to see if you can score a cheap goal.

You said only political jobbers are going to vote. You denied that igbo have been opening threads to promote Atiku on nairaland. You claimed SE will boycott 2019 election.

Is the SE still going to boycott the 2019 elections?

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by enemybulldozer(m): 3:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

You said only political jobbers are going to vote. You denied that igbo have been opening threads to promote Atiku on nairaland. You claimed SE will boycott 2019 election.

Is the SE still going to boycott the 2019 elections?
Show me those threads you claim Igbos have been opening I need to go through them.
Of course SE is going to boycott 2019 elections its as simple as that.
Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Shuku0kukobambi: 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Show me those threads you claim Igbos have been opening I need to go through them.
Of course SE is going to boycott 2019 elections its as simple as that.

Don't worry. You can pretend no Igbo is supporting Atiku. I'll also pretend with you that only Peter Obi will vote for Atiku in 2019

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Onlybornmacho: 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
Useless thread.

I am Yoruba, I will never vote for Buhari even at a gun point.
Buhari has massacred thousands of Christians and you want that to continue because of useless Osibanjo that doesn't care about the welfare of his fellow Christians even when member of his Redeemed church was murdered by Buhari's footsoldiers in Kano, the useless and hopeless pastor kept quite.
What made you think that Osibanjo will speak for you when Fulani herdsmen start descending on you and other southern Christian if Buhari gets back to Ask rock ? Because Fulani menace will definitely resume after 2019 if Buhari wins (God forbids).
Note : It's going to be Buhari's final dance.

Even now Osibanjo is there knowing fully well that he's contesting for second term, what effort has he made to proctect Nig Christians from killings ?
If Osibanjo could not do anything for you and your family now, then he won't do anything for you and Nig Christians in 2019.

Mind you.. I am a Christian Yoruba. I won't vote for Buhari . God forbids !. Never again!
God bless you... Make I marry you Abeg, if you never marry

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by DMerciful(m): 5:09pm On Oct 14, 2018
This is not about SE and SW. SW enemies are not the Easterners, how many easterners in the SW? There are millions of them prospering. The reason you are against restructuring now is because easterners have embraced it, how ironic! Atiku will be victorious in 2019 , there is time for everybody and when your time comes, nothing can stop it
Butterflyleo:

The SE have always had an entitlement mentality. Bunch if rètards who one minute want Biafra or death and want to start their own sovereign state right inside Nigeria and called both Yorubas and Hausa fools and zombies and slaves who are living in a zoo.

Now they are begging for the votes of the same people they called slaves and fools and zombies who live in a zoo.

Karma came full circle right on time.

We will give you your answer at the polls. That's when you will really realise just how inconsequential you are in the scheme of things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by enemybulldozer(m): 7:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Don't worry. You can pretend no Igbo is supporting Atiku. I'll also pretend with you that only Peter Obi will vote for Atiku in 2019
What kind of person are you?? I said show me those threads and you're deviating from your earlier stance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Shuku0kukobambi: 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
enemybulldozer:
What kind of person are you?? I said show me those threads and you're deviating from your earlier stance.

Since I'm being nice,

https://www.nairaland.com/4787498/real-reason-why-atiku-did

https://www.nairaland.com/4787679/sw-assume-5-role-2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How To Address Election Rigging In Nigeria – Atiku / Video Of President Buhari's Speech At TICAD7 / SERAP Gives Buhari, Osinbajo, Governors 7-Day Ultimatum To Publish Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.