Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here (11390 Views)

Can Tinubu And Atiku Get 25% Of The Votes In Rivers State? / Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? / SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Ahmeduana(m): 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
Am going to vote ATIKU, if possible multiple times, anything to drive this useless, incompetent and God forsaken regime.
Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by neezar: 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2018
codedguy1:

That your vote will be a waste. Except you vote that way to satisfy your conscience. Its either you choose Atiku or Buhari for it make an impact.

The truth is only APC or PDP have the structure across the country to dislodge each other. A Kingsley Moghalu on a PDP ticket has a better chance than on hi ypp ticket.

We need to dislodge this buhari now and if Atiku messes up we take him out too when the time come.

All these religious bigots and tribalistic neophytes like that resurgent4oodua that only see through skewed lenses are just parochially wired.
I honestly don't want both of them

Atiku is just another packaged buhari....Just that he has good business economy skills

But will he protect lives

Will he end tribalism

Will he support the youths into becoming full time politicians (like representing their senatorial districts and all that)

We have to start building that bridge now.....Not with those two old crooks from the north

Look at other Africa countries
Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by codedguy1(m): 7:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
neezar:

I honestly don't want both of them

Atiku is just another packaged buhari....Just that he has good business economy skills

But will he protect lives

Will he end tribalism

Will he support the youths into becoming full time politicians (like representing their senatorial districts and all that)

We have to start building that bridge now.....Not with those two old crooks from the north

Look at other Africa countries

Well as it stands now, except a miracle happens we will have one of them rule us for the next 4years.

So do an assessment of both and choose the lesser evil after your assessment. That's what I have done and I will take my chances with Atiku.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by neezar: 7:28pm On Oct 13, 2018
codedguy1:

Well as it stands now, except a miracle happens we will have one of them rule us for the next 4years.

So do an assessment of both and choose the lesser evil after your assessment. That's what I have done and I will take my chances with Atiku.

Lol.....Good for u

Let me just root for my Sdp candidate even though I know he won't win

At least I gave my vote to a genuine and intellectual dude
Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Corrinthians(m): 7:43pm On Oct 13, 2018
neezar:

This boy u are a big liar

cc corrinthians......This is the same guy that was insulting yoruba Muslims the other time

U see the kind of 2 faced niggas we have here

Stop blasting that guy cos ur guilty of what u preach
That resurgent guy is NOT and will NEVER be a Yoruba guy to me. No one insults Yorubas here more than he does. Imagine hating fellow Yorubas simply because they are Muslims! Isn't that just madness?
Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:43pm On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Just hold on please.

I'm still holding on for you to substantiate that fake news you peddled.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by neezar: 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
Corrinthians:
That resurgent guy is NOT and will NEVER be a Yoruba guy to me. No one insults Yorubas here more than he does. Imagine hating fellow Yorubas simply because they are Muslims! Isn't that just madness?
Same thing I was telling him....Cos we know that yoruba Muslim of a thing was just a way of trolling

Can even remember how he said the problem of the yorubas are the Muslims living among them

He's not a buharist and will never be one
Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by bjnice(m): 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2018
nwadiuko1:
if you go by that....there are more Catholics than reedeemers in Nigeria

Says who? Moreover please provide your sources, how many Yoruba origin is a Catholic. Very very few gan. It is the igbos that are mostly Catholics.
Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by enemybulldozer(m): 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2018
emmasege:
I'm Yoruba and will gladly cast my vote for Atiku in 2019.

I'm fully ATIKULATED and so are my family and friends.

How has Yemi Osinbajo's vice presidency benefited me, put food on my table and increased my standard of living?

I wonder who still reasons like yours.
shukuokukobambi hope you're talking note??
You can now see that you're the most lying goon in APC grin grin grin
Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by enemybulldozer(m): 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
Useless thread.

I am Yoruba, I will never vote for Buhari even at a gun point.
Buhari has massacred thousands of Christians and you want that to continue because of useless Osibanjo that doesn't care about the welfare of his fellow Christians even when member of his Redeemed church was murdered by Buhari's footsoldiers in Kano, the useless and hopeless pastor kept quite.
What made you think that Osibanjo will speak for you when Fulani herdsmen start descending on you and other southern Christian if Buhari gets back to Ask rock ? Because Fulani menace will definitely resume after 2019 if Buhari wins (God forbids).
Note : It's going to be Buhari's final dance.

Even now Osibanjo is there knowing fully well that he's contesting for second term, what effort has he made to proctect Nig Christians from killings ?
If Osibanjo could not do anything for you and your family now, then he won't do anything for you and Nig Christians in 2019.

Mind you.. I am a Christian Yoruba. I won't vote for Buhari . God forbids !. Never again!
shukuokukobambi I hope you will not turn a blind eye to this.
Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by enemybulldozer(m): 8:03pm On Oct 13, 2018
immhotep:

Respect our one and only Jagaban Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas greenback amarabae tossie101 goodnessme1 0monnak0da
You didn't mention shukuokukobambi the lying goon why??

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by IbrahimDamola: 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2018
emmasege:
I'm Yoruba and will gladly cast my vote for Atiku in 2019.

I'm fully ATIKULATED and so are my family and friends.

How has Yemi Osinbajo's vice presidency benefited me, put food on my table and increased my standard of living?

I wonder who still reasons like yours.

Wa gba yi! O ri pe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
enemybulldozer:
You didn't mention shukuokukobambi the lying goon why??

Eish I forgot.
But he too must obey our glorious suffersticated leader Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by bjnice(m): 8:23pm On Oct 13, 2018
property123:
PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW THEM TO MAKE THE 2019 ELECTION , A YORUBA VS IGBO STRIFE. IT IS NOT

They have already started their macabre dance of divide and rule.

Over the last 48 hours, I have read many dirty ethnic strife inducing write ups and posts by the evil Buharists in their bid to turn away the 2019 referendum on their genocidal god, Buhari , to ethnic war between Yoruba and Igbo because of Peter Obi and Yemi OSIBANJO.

No sane Igbo or Yoruba person, who has lived in Nigeria over the last 50 years and have studied the divide and rule antics of the feudal masters and their slaves South of Nigeria (true slaves of all ethnic hues ) will allow this to happen.

The 2019 election is a referendum on Buhari and the battle for the soul of Nigeria.

The core desire of every Progressive Igbo or Yoruba person , who are in vast majority in Nigeria today is to have this jungle totally restructured. A restructured Nigeria will Favour everyone. Buhari does not want to hear or talk about restructuring. Osinbajo and Tinubu , who for over 8 years clamored for the total restructuring of Nigeria between 1999 to 2007 and who even championed, sovereign national conference, resources control and fiscal federalism, both came under the spell of the destructive Buhari and dumped the good course .

Ohaneze , Afanifere, Pandef , Middle Belt Forum and other regional nationalistic groups and the vast majority of Nigerians desires Nigeria to be totally restructured..

Atiku Abubakar is the only candidate of a major party in Nigeria that is desirous of Restructuring Nigeria and has been talking about it . Personally I don't care wherever he chooses to pick his VP from, as long as the person is in agreement with the total overhaul of Nigeria. If they win and go the other way , we shall take them out until we get those, who will RESTRUCTURE THIS JUNGLE.

Peter Obi his eventual pick for VP is a strong advocate of fiscal federalism, resources control and total overhaul of the Nigeria governance and fiscal structure to enable the over 193m Nigerians achieve their huge latent potentials that are buried in this dying contraption that is currently criminally and fraudulently structured.

When you read such snide remarks and posts by certain Buharists that Igbos want to replace Yorubas as Fulani slaves by substituting Osinbajo with Obi , know it that it is their disingenuous attempts to sow seeds of discord amongst the two most progressive ethnic nations in Nigeria , and allow a strife strewn passage for their death and poverty Merchant Bubu, to continue his lifeless destruction of Nigerians hiding under the current evil cabal in Aso Rock.

Professor Yemi Osinbajo is a good man . For the brief periods he held and managed power in Nigeria , while the human disaster was away on his medical vacations to London for 240 days , we all saw the positive impact.

But the 2019 battle is not about a good Yoruba man working with a destructive human hurricane from Daura or a pragmatic, Prudent and nice man with excellent governance records, Peter Obi working with another Fulani man from Adamawa . It is about the soul of Nigeria.

If the Daura disaster, Buhari and his cabal will agree to the total restructuring of Nigeria today back to what we had between 1957 to1966, and abide by it or allow Osinbajo to drive the process, the whole progressives in Nigeria will line up behind him and ask others to take the back seat . But the disaster will not agree .

For the umpteenth I kneel down and plead with all Progressive Nigerians never to allow Buhari and his E urchins to divide the Igbos and Yorubas or set them up against each other.

The only true Igbo and Yoruba slaves of the Feudal northern oligarchs are those supporting Buhari in his murderous antics to hold this country down to the path of death and destruction and his blatant refusal to restructure Nigeria and make her an all inclusive home for all Nigerians. It is those who support him in his warped 97:5% satanic governance segregation .

The 2019 elections must be issues based. It should be a referendum on the future of Nigeria and Buhari's attempts and actions so far to destroy us all

God bless you

Dr Nnaemeka Onyeka Obiaraeri, FICA

Please share widely

Keep deceiving your self, will Atiku single handling restructuring Nigeria? he doesn't not have the presidential power, the national assembly does. If i may ask which region owns the highest numbers of representative at the national assembly, The North and you think they will vote for what will not protects their interest.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Ovamboland(m): 8:30pm On Oct 13, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
Useless thread.

Buhari has massacred thousands of Christians and you want that to continue because of useless Osibanjo that doesn't care about the welfare of his fellow Christians even when member of his Redeemed church was murdered by Buhari's footsoldiers in Kano, the useless and hopeless pastor kept quite.
What made you think that Osibanjo will speak for you when Fulani herdsmen start descending on you and other southern Christian if Buhari gets back to Ask rock ? Because Fulani menace will definitely resume after 2019 if Buhari wins (God forbids).

Even now Osibanjo is there knowing fully well that he's contesting for second term, what effort has he made to proctect Nig Christians from killings ?
If Osibanjo could not do anything for you and your family now, then he won't do anything for you and Nig Christians in 2019.

Mind you.. I am a Christian Yoruba. I won't vote for Buhari . God forbids !. Never again!

Nothing that has happened under this government that has not happened under the PDP government and worse like government organised genocide at Odi in SS and Zaki Biam in NC you now pretend to love.
There's no evidence that APC government organised any attack on Nigeria citizens like the past PDP government except the one you imagine.

It's a general failure of governance that has been with us while we all slumbered thinking all is well.

Ordinary Ghana can budget more than half of our national bugdet at 5 trillion to our own 9 trillion for a population less than 15% of ours. That means they are spending more on security per citizen than we can, they spend more on education and health than we can. Ghana o, not USA.
Yet we ignorantly expect to have security like USA when we are not even putting in resources like Ghana's level.
The FIRS boss just revealed there are almost 7000 billionaires who have no TIN number not to talk of paying any kind of tax. They share from the few infrastructure we got from our little budget but give back nothing but move their profits to offshore account.

The money Ghana is able to collect from it's own people and billionaires such that they budget more than half of our own for their few people.

And you want to bring back the people who have gamed the system such that they milk our resources before it gets to government such that there's little available for any kind of social investment. Our budget should be at least 33 trillion not 9 just to spend and invest like Ghana.
Ask how much Atiku is paying as tax for the billions he makes from Nigeria. Are you sure he's not one of the 7000 billionaires who don't pay income tax, will he go ahead with the deadline to pay or stop it?. Will he reverse or sustain the foreign asset's executive order?

5 Likes

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by pneumaticos(m): 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
Useless thread.

It appears you have had some time up north

The southwestern Yoruba's don't know how many of their brothers are been killed in the guise of military operation by their masters

I cannot forget one staunch yoruba muslim. (baba kudi )who drove okada all the way from Kaduna to Ilorin with his wife and four children running from the Hausa's who believe Yoruba Muslims are not true Muslims ,killing them during the sharia war

Most Yoruba Muslims have never seen the wrath of Fulani's

I had issues on farm before leaving for the north even as young child In the eighties

Had the same issues with Fulani's in the north...got beaten while I beat some too
Came to a life an death thing but managed to escape through the help of jabal friends

The average southwestern does not know the danger ahead

In fact

As it is now.....if you can see it too

Though we pray ...and it may eventually not happen in our time

I see the Yoruba Christians moving to the east

The bombings in the middle belt will come to southwest first

Hence bombing will start in few years

The Yoruba christians has the highest emigration rates after the ibos

This people are not coming back to nigeria

The Yoruba Muslim population of the south is growing faster than Christians
As the Muslims lack proper family planning

Some of this children will be converted to jihadist

South west will be another jihadist den

.....notice..that

The developers of the old southwest were Christians

The new leaders are mostly Muslim especially with the tinubu wind

This guys are getting free money from federal cover's

Yet development is stagnated

Leaving life's like the Hausa's

Just check...you will see the true picture of southwest....
Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by bjnice(m): 8:48pm On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

I am a staunch Christian like you and I share your concern about the killing of our brethren upnorth but I would never on that score abandon pastor Yemi Osinbajo as this is exactly what the igbos want. Do you know what the igbos will do to us if they get near power? The igbos deceived millions that they are after biafra and undermined the same office of Vice President that they want to now ascend. They called Nigeria a zoo and Pastor Osibanjo names like mere commissioner, Hausa slave, commissioner for condolence and funeral matters and so many other unprintable epithets. Now the igbos want us to vote Atiku so that Peter Obi can ascend to the VP office.

Nnamdii Kanu stoked hate and directed same to Hausa and Yorubas in this country and igbo leaders never took steps to dismiss or chastise him. Why should any sane yoruba be fooled by these hateful Igbos? I made enemies online and offline because I thought igbos were serious about biafra and, Nigeria was holding them down, not knowing all along that all they wanted was power. How do we know that it is not the igbos that are sponsoring herdsmen just to destabilise Buhari's Government?

In closing, Yorubas shall never change Buhari for Atiku as they are both the same and our brother's political life is on the line. We shall all suffer under Buhari for the next 4 years. Buhari cannot be worse than Abacha. God will provide for all of us and our families but the igbos shall not succeed in seeing the fall of yorubas. Any yoruba that dares to vote for Atiku will and should bear the collective wrath of yoruba rage!

The igbos had better resume their Biafra Agitation because Buhari is going nowhere till 2023! Igbos are taking other Nigerians, especially yorubas for fools!

#istandwithbuharitill2023

Bro well done with ur analysis, omoluabi confirm, I am based in Ibadan, baba where are you based we need to do a serious collabo to achieve this purpose. Ori olori ko ni gbase was se o.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Flatheadpig: 8:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
No sensible yaruba will vote for ipob party cheesy
kiss the truth

3 Likes

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by CyynthiaKiss(f): 8:56pm On Oct 13, 2018
pneumaticos:

The southwestern Yoruba's don't know how many of their brothers are been killed in the guise of military operation by their masters

I cannot forget one staunch yoruba muslim. (baba kudi )who drove okada all the way from Kaduna to Ilorin with his wife and four children running from the Hausa's who believe Yoruba Muslims are not true Muslims ,killing them during the sharia war

I had issues on farm before leaving for the north even as young child In the eighties

Had the same issues with Fulani's in the north...got beaten while I beat some too
Came to a life an death thing but managed to escape through the help of jabal friends

In fact

.....notice..that

Such a wonderful point you made up there bro especially about Yoruba Muslims dominance.
Since Yoruba Muslims took over the mantle of leadership, ...Tinibu and Co.. yorubas have been competing with Amaljiris in Kano, Yobe and other core northern states unlike before. Just go and check Waec, Jamb and Neco results and confirm my point unlike early 70's and 80's when Yorubas were excelling in Education. Igbos are currently dominating in Education sector and other Various fields , check their performance as well.
Since Tinibu started controlling SW, there is this kind of stagnancy that has hit Yorubas in all sectors, education included unlike when Yoruba Christians were in charge . Forget Lagos and focus on other states because Lagos was made by all Nigerians.
If care is not taken, by next 100 yrs, Christian Yorubas might become minority like northern Christians because Yoruba Muslims breed children and marry more wives like their nothern counterparts.

I hope what is happening in NE won't hit Yoruba land since Tinibu and Muric and other Islamic miscreants are busy expanding their wings on daily just because buhari who is beating drum for them is in power.

Tinibu and co must be tamed...

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by maynation(f): 9:06pm On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

I am a staunch Christian like you and I share your concern about the killing of our brethren upnorth but I would never on that score abandon pastor Yemi Osinbajo as this is exactly what the igbos want. Do you know what the igbos will do to us if they get near power? The igbos deceived millions that they are after biafra and undermined the same office of Vice President that they want to now ascend. They called Nigeria a zoo and Pastor Osibanjo names like mere commissioner, Hausa slave, commissioner for condolence and funeral matters and so many other unprintable epithets. Now the igbos want us to vote Atiku so that Peter Obi can ascend to the VP office.

Nnamdii Kanu stoked hate and directed same to Hausa and Yorubas in this country and igbo leaders never took steps to dismiss or chastise him. Why should any sane yoruba be fooled by these hateful Igbos? I made enemies online and offline because I thought igbos were serious about biafra and, Nigeria was holding them down, not knowing all along that all they wanted was power. How do we know that it is not the igbos that are sponsoring herdsmen just to destabilise Buhari's Government?

In closing, Yorubas shall never change Buhari for Atiku as they are both the same and our brother's political life is on the line. We shall all suffer under Buhari for the next 4 years. Buhari cannot be worse than Abacha. God will provide for all of us and our families but the igbos shall not succeed in seeing the fall of yorubas. Any yoruba that dares to vote for Atiku will and should bear the collective wrath of yoruba rage!

The igbos had better resume their Biafra Agitation because Buhari is going nowhere till 2023! Igbos are taking other Nigerians, especially yorubas for fools!

#istandwithbuharitill2023

Yorubaz were marginalised under GEJ??

How about under Obasanjo??

These guy have been complaining of marginalization since time immemorial so what's your point?

And like I wrote this is not even about Igbos it's about my conscience. God will punish me if I support Buhari the dullard, I can't risk the life of my fellow Christians because of my hatred for one particular tribe. I can't toy with lives just to loud my payback for Igbos.

I am not wicked, that's the inhumanity APC birthed and that is what you have inherited. I can't follow suit.

I am for Atiku/Obi.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by bjnice(m): 9:08pm On Oct 13, 2018
sasquareT:

Omo Ale jatijati bi tiyin, toun huwa eru lo je ki won ma pe wa ni eru......Truth I am not a Yoruba like you cos I am a true xtian Yoruba and You are a true head slammer Yoruba, so we are different......arindin bi ti e loun doju tiwa

Hmmmm,. A true Christian that is giving room for abuse ehn. Anyway that is not the bone of contention. Omo iya mi self na real confirm Son of God, who understand the scripture, but must be wise like Apostle Paul who declared before the councils what he believes in simply because some shared his opinion amount the councils Acts 23:1-10.

Omo iya, please thou shall not exchange osinbajo for Obi, dakun Jo. It will be a worst political decision for we the Yorubas if will trade our Son without assurance from a political party that treat us with disdain in the time past. Even me I am angry with Buhari government, but will must not fall for the bait of the Igbos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by totit: 9:13pm On Oct 13, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

Such a wonderful point you made up there bro especially about Yoruba Muslims dominance.
Since Yoruba Muslims took over the mantle of leadership, ...Tinibu and Co.. yorubas have been competing with Amaljiris in Kano, Yobe and other core northern states unlike before. Just go and check Waec, Jamb and Neco results and confirm my point unlike early 70's and 80's. when Yorubas were excelling in Education. Igbos are currently dominating in Education sector, check their performance as well.
Since Tinibu started controlling SW, there is this kind of stagnancy that has hit Yorubas in all sectors, education included unlike when Yoruba Christianns were in charge . Forget Lagos and focus on other states because Lagos was made by all Nigerians.
If care is not taken, by next 100 yrs, Christian Yorubas might become minority like northern Muslims because Yoruba Muslims breed children and marry more wives like their nothern counterparts.

I hope what is happening in NE won't hit Yoruba land since Tinibu and Muric and other Islamic miscreants are busy expanding their wings on daily just because buhari whom is beating drum for them is in power.

Tinibu and co must be tamed...

Everybody is dominating everybody in their heads and aba made figures.

Waec isnt an overall measure for education standard. Just keep dominating in your head and quit abusing the privilege of social media with your aba and akpu ignorance.

Ok

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by maynation(f): 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
bjnice:

Hmmmm,. A true Christian that is giving room for abuse ehn. Anyway that is not the bone of contention. Omo iya mi self na real confirm Son of God, who understand the scripture, but must be wise like Apostle Paul who declared before the councils what he believes in simply because some shared his opinion amount the councils Acts 23:1-10.

Omo iya, please thou shall not exchange osinbajo for Obi, dakun Jo. It will be a worst political decision for we the Yorubas if will trade our Son without assurance from a political party that treat us with disdain in the time past. Even me I am angry with Buhari government, but will must not fall for the bait of the Igbos.

Since when has competence been placed below one's tribal affiliation?? Your types are the problem Nigeria is facing.

How could you be typing balonies like this?

I voted Buhari 2015 and I'm voting the idiot out come 2019.

Ati oun ati Osinbajo, Igbo ni yara obo awon mejeeji.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by totit: 9:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
pneumaticos:

In fact

.....notice..that

Bla bla bla bla...... And it goes on and on and on.

Tell us, who's the new adopted Messiah and hero of SE, tell us he's not an Fulani candidate ?

Shm grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by totit: 9:19pm On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

With this your statement, I am now fully convinced that you are igbo. No sane yoruba Christian will ever call our muslims brothers head slammers regardless of whatever extremism they may exhibit.

You are an Igbo man who understands yoruba.

They are many of them on this platform. ...Yoruba wanna bes. I.e, Collins amadi.

Don't fall for it abeg. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by bjnice(m): 9:19pm On Oct 13, 2018
stanluiz:
Resurgent relax. Nobody will marginalized Yoruba in atiku PDP if he wins.

Stop panicking.You guys will be compensated with SGF or senate president. Stop that fear that Igbo's will marginalized you people we are good people.
We hate injustice and marginalisation of anybody.

The same way Jonathan compensate us with SFG after voting for him abi? Tell me which PDP chieftain in SW, is sure to return to the Senate as ranking senator. That can get the Senate President seat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Ovamboland(m): 9:23pm On Oct 13, 2018
sasquareT:

Omo Ale jatijati bi tiyin, toun huwa eru lo je ki won ma pe wa ni eru......Truth I am not a Yoruba like you cos I am a true xtian Yoruba and You are a true head slammer Yoruba, so we are different......arindin bi ti e loun doju tiwa

Nigbeyin won ma fi e se eleya, yeye yen o ni tan. Ti o ba ta ara ile re ni opo. Yoruba gidi ki ya ara si oto lori esin.
Omoluabi ma n fi ogbon inu se nkan, kira kita o dola.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by maynation(f): 9:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
Ovamboland:

Nigbeyin won ma fi e se eleya, yeye yen o ni tan. Ti o ba ta ara ile re ni opo. Yoruba gidi ki ya ara si oto lori esin.
Omoluabi ma n fi ogbon inu se nkan, kira kita o dola.

Iwo gan gan lon ma fi she eleya.

Awon akuri, oponu araa galatia.
Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by bjnice(m): 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2018
maynation:

Since when has competence been placed below one's tribal affiliation?? Your types are the problem Nigeria is facing.

How could you be typing balonies like this?

I voted Buhari 2015 and I'm voting the idiot out come 2019.

Ati oun ati Osinbajo, Igbo ni yara obo awon mejeeji.

Smile, I understand your concern, I too campaign and vote Buhari in 2015, but we are talking about Political survival of a region here. Competence or not, is not the issue of concerns, just a reminder Awolowo was the most competent, in1959, 1979, but the other region consider there political destiny than competence, by so doing they stick to their own. Nigeria politics is still shape by ethnicity than issues.

Omo iya, hope you can see my view, I am not enemy of progress.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by Ovamboland(m): 9:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
pneumaticos:

In fact

.....notice..that

Okoro, your attempts at dividing the West on religious lines has failed and will always fail. All Yorubas contribute to the development of our region not any particular religious group.

All the evil bombing you predict and wish for us back to sender.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here by deedeedee1: 9:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
[s]
pneumaticos:

In fact

.....notice..that

[/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

NDDC Returns To Presidency / President Buhari Calls For Tighter Security Around Borders In Lake Chad / FG Withdraws Corruption Charges Against Ashinze, Sambo Dasuki’s Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.