Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Smallieee Buys Iphone From U.K, ships to Ogun, gets Box Of Pen - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Smallieee Buys Iphone From U.K, ships to Ogun, gets Box Of Pen (30939 Views)

Man Buys Iphone 7 Plus For N20,000 And This Happened / Lady Gets Brand New Iphone From Stranger Days After Crying Out On Twitter. PHOTO / Model Buys IPhone 6s From UK, Ships It To Nigeria Only To Receive A Pack Of Pen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smallieee Buys Iphone From U.K, ships to Ogun, gets Box Of Pen by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 13, 2018
grin
Re: Smallieee Buys Iphone From U.K, ships to Ogun, gets Box Of Pen by ATEAMS: 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2018
cheap awoof from an unreputable source
Re: Smallieee Buys Iphone From U.K, ships to Ogun, gets Box Of Pen by introvertme: 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2018
2shure:
happend to me before
its simple
dhl staff swapped your item with someting else
why. either the shipment was undervalued
or declared as something else
normal level with yahoo boys working with ndlea/customs.they will align wit themselves document a lertee with dhl letter heading and dupe u. e fit be say na 3k be the charges for customs clearance bla bla bla
aftwr that ndlea will hold it and askfor another amount
they will inflate it make it 30,000 naira with a deadline
scam under duress
hahahahahha
happend to me .i no dey shipnanything again.
ship lapy.. pay,ransom before u get it.
uk use full naija here
u sef wan form say u buy iphone from jand
laugh now. cry later

xmas is here
ppl are
scamming just to impress ppl at a bar,wit dia car .boring clubs..beer parlour...dumb ass malls and shiit
everybdy is a scammer in naija

Burst Brain grin
Re: Smallieee Buys Iphone From U.K, ships to Ogun, gets Box Of Pen by Olohunjedalo(m): 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2018
domino4211:
Raw beauty..Nigeria has two major sources of revenue..Crude oil,and you ...hope nigerian men havent been exploiting you grin
You exaggerated!
That Samantha23 is ugly asf.
Spits!

1 Like

Re: Smallieee Buys Iphone From U.K, ships to Ogun, gets Box Of Pen by kyaagbanairaland(m): 1:35pm On Oct 13, 2018
Any online dealings cannot be trusted. Ask MMM peepz
Re: Smallieee Buys Iphone From U.K, ships to Ogun, gets Box Of Pen by babestella: 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2018
THAT PHONE WAS STOLEN IN NIGERIA AND IN DHL FACILITY, THE ROGUE STAFFS REPLACED WITH WITH A PACKET OF PENCIL AND THEN SEALED IT BACK WITH THAT THEIR DHL TAPE. YOU CAN TAKE MY WORD TO THE BANK.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smallieee Buys Iphone From U.K, ships to Ogun, gets Box Of Pen by Kayceenz: 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
Send me nude I go send u iphone but u go pay 50k for delivery....she go fall for common scam
Re: Smallieee Buys Iphone From U.K, ships to Ogun, gets Box Of Pen by dingbang(m): 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2018
BruncleZuma:

Computer village get plenty physical shops ooo

grin grin grin grin
computer village ain't the only conglomerate of physical shops na cheesy better still they should buy from trusted dealers such as protein0
Re: Smallieee Buys Iphone From U.K, ships to Ogun, gets Box Of Pen by domino4211(m): 1:50pm On Oct 13, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

You exaggerated!
That Samantha23 is ugly asf.
Spits!
because she's slim?...some of us can go crazy for a slim girl like this grin
Re: Smallieee Buys Iphone From U.K, ships to Ogun, gets Box Of Pen by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 13, 2018
babestella:
THAT PHONE WAS STOLEN IN NIGERIA AND IN DHL FACILITY, THE ROGUE STAFFS REPLACED WITH WITH A PACKET OF PENCIL AND THEN SEALED IT BACK WITH THAT THEIR DHL TAPE. YOU CAN TAKE MY WORD TO THE BANK.
You are not FAR from the truth.
Thieves everywhere
I learnt that in CHURCHES in Nigeria now, congregants are urged to take their belongings along during altar calls and offerings

1 Like

Re: Smallieee Buys Iphone From U.K, ships to Ogun, gets Box Of Pen by Malawian(m): 2:07pm On Oct 13, 2018
Best to buy these things from China. Their suppliers usually snap the products they are shipping through DHL in which case,swapping will not be favourable to DHL staff. I agree on the Extra "Customs Duties" cos those guys show me small thing before i hang my boots from Importing from China.
Re: Smallieee Buys Iphone From U.K, ships to Ogun, gets Box Of Pen by Olohunjedalo(m): 2:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
domino4211:
because she's slim?...some of us can go crazy for a slim girl like this grin
Who said anything like being slim?
When did ugly become synonymous to slim?
To me,She is ugly !
To you , she is beautiful. Period !
cheesy
Re: Smallieee Buys Iphone From U.K, ships to Ogun, gets Box Of Pen by IloveToMess: 2:29pm On Oct 13, 2018
EVILFOREST:

You are not FAR from the truth.
Thieves everywhere
I learnt that in CHURCHES in Nigeria now, congregants are urged to take their belongings along during altar calls and offerings
Chai

Re: Smallieee Buys Iphone From U.K, ships to Ogun, gets Box Of Pen by holuphisayor(m): 2:30pm On Oct 13, 2018
Maybe she ordered a pack of ipens grin
Re: Smallieee Buys Iphone From U.K, ships to Ogun, gets Box Of Pen by mechanics(m): 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
The phone was changed during the process of delivering.
Re: Smallieee Buys Iphone From U.K, ships to Ogun, gets Box Of Pen by asawanathegreat(m): 2:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
This is pure 4.1_10
Re: Smallieee Buys Iphone From U.K, ships to Ogun, gets Box Of Pen by bamac(m): 3:13pm On Oct 13, 2018
Sheriman:
I can't believe this... With this I having second thought to my soon to come ordering of goods from Ali Baba
Is the item you want to order there not on Jumia? I can be of good help if on Jumia.

Call/Whatsapp on 08091180137 to order from Jumia through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia sales consultant.
Re: Smallieee Buys Iphone From U.K, ships to Ogun, gets Box Of Pen by salford1: 3:20pm On Oct 13, 2018
noble71:
DHL another Yahoo company. Nothing good lasts in Nigeria. No wonder Amazon don't allow Nigerians.
Taxify come Nigeria wahala.
Uber come Nigeria Wahala
Konga come Nigeria Wahala.
It would get to a point that dhl will stop serving non-cooperate customers.
Re: Smallieee Buys Iphone From U.K, ships to Ogun, gets Box Of Pen by samsononyilo(m): 3:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
Iphone pen...
Re: Smallieee Buys Iphone From U.K, ships to Ogun, gets Box Of Pen by domino4211(m): 3:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Who said anything like being slim?
When did ugly become synonymous to slim?
To me,She is ugly !
To you , she is beautiful. Period !
cheesy
oya kee yourself na,you sure say you never try your luck and she bullshit you?..because i dont understand this kind bad belle grin
Re: Smallieee Buys Iphone From U.K, ships to Ogun, gets Box Of Pen by Kaycee9242(m): 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
Na same way their lives be, FAKE!!!
Re: Smallieee Buys Iphone From U.K, ships to Ogun, gets Box Of Pen by Olohunjedalo(m): 3:54pm On Oct 13, 2018
domino4211:
oya kee yourself na,you sure say you never try your luck and she bullshit you? ..because i dont understand this kind bad belle grin
lmao @ the bolded part . cheesy
Samantha23 , ngbo?
Re: Smallieee Buys Iphone From U.K, ships to Ogun, gets Box Of Pen by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2018
This is exactly what is wrong with Nigeria. Reading comments by some people on this forum and on this topic makes you really understand what a F**ked place this country is. The lady who ordered the phone from UK has every right to buy her phone from anywhere she wanted as long as she can afford it. That she chose to buy her phone outside of the country does not give anyone the right to steal or hold it for ransom. We wonder why the country is in such a mess and getting worse every day because of the pervasive corruption in the country. The sad part to this whole thing is that you have some knuckle headed dimwits opining and in support of bad behavior. Lest we forget, no country exists in abstract or a vacuum and so is Nigeria. The country is in a serious trouble if this is the mindset of the citizens-to blame an innocent buyer who had done nothing wrong but ordered what in most countries would have arrived without an issue. These same numbskulls casting aspersions on her would be the same idiots complaining that Nigeria is a shit-hole country...I wonder why! It goes without saying: "Most people are searching for the country's success outside of themselves. That's a fundamental mistake. Success is something you are, and it comes from the way Nigerians think and act." So, if Nigerians want the country to succeed, Nigerians have to look in the mirror for a start; change their thought process and their actions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smallieee Buys Iphone From U.K, ships to Ogun, gets Box Of Pen by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
ranting on IG won't solve her problem. what she needs to do is to call DHL customer care. if she is half-smart she should have all the details of the transaction handy. If that doesnt yield timely results, VISIT the Nahco office in Lag and raze hell OR send a nasty email to DHL copying as many bosses' emails she can find online, esp the foreign head and the country manager etc..that way some dimwits can lose their jobs. Their emails are available online. I know this cos i was already prepared for a showdown during my first import using DHL based on what I read online about them. The email was typed and ready, but fortunately it went seamlessly.

If she lets it slide, then things like this will continue. It may be an error during re-packaging after customs search, or it may have been deliberate

2 Likes

Re: Smallieee Buys Iphone From U.K, ships to Ogun, gets Box Of Pen by sevo(m): 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2018
smyo:
Blood of Habakkuk

Take am

Re: Smallieee Buys Iphone From U.K, ships to Ogun, gets Box Of Pen by ddjay: 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2018
Dtas very good,wen dey tell u people to go to market and buy the items from our people here in naija,u go an trust oyinbo man.na u do yourself abeg
Re: Smallieee Buys Iphone From U.K, ships to Ogun, gets Box Of Pen by Lordbooster(m): 6:34pm On Oct 13, 2018
Don't ever ship with dhl sha esp if u buy stuffs online
Re: Smallieee Buys Iphone From U.K, ships to Ogun, gets Box Of Pen by consultancy: 9:06pm On Oct 13, 2018
Girl we know ur type. strategy to get some online moneybag to ask for ur account number and either send u money for an iphone X or buy u one
Re: Smallieee Buys Iphone From U.K, ships to Ogun, gets Box Of Pen by mansoura(f): 9:57pm On Oct 13, 2018
Online stuffs can't be trusted
Re: Smallieee Buys Iphone From U.K, ships to Ogun, gets Box Of Pen by Akanoaaa(m): 11:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
I have awaiting order from aliexpress and what I read tonight dey make ma bodi dey do somehow somehow. My money most nor enter bush o. Hope I can fully trust aliexpress abeg no lemme die from high blood pressure o
Re: Smallieee Buys Iphone From U.K, ships to Ogun, gets Box Of Pen by unknown87: 12:23am On Oct 14, 2018
Ipen grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Things To Do When You Get A New Smartphone / Whatsapp Amazing New Features For Recalling Your Messages / Have You Seen This Power Bank With 100,000mah Battery Capacity ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.