Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

The Emerging Evil Called Oshiomole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Emerging Evil Called Oshiomole (585 Views)

The Evil Called Radio Biafra / The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu / The Poltical-economic Stuctures That Make Igboland The Emerging African Paradise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Emerging Evil Called Oshiomole by Daddybee: 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2010
For a very long time, activists have taken Nigerians for a ride but I have never fallen for their antics. The latest example of how these evil set of set of people can turn around to show who they really are is the so called people's servant, Adams Oshiomole.

When I read on Saharareporters how he was at Terry Waya's bash at Lucky Igbinedion's house in South Africa, I was not surprised. I have always hated people that shout to drive their points home. It shows pretense and this he has done since his days as NLC president. During his days as the labour leader, he was always ready to call workers out on strike over minimum wage. I naturally expected Edo to be the highest paying state but lo and behold the people's servant is waiting for the FG to bell the cat before he can raise wages. People that won election on PDP's platform were defecting to AC without vacating office and they were being welcomed with open arms. If PDP has been doing it, does it make it right? Must people fighting fora change tow the same path?

So many of this activists invite people like Tinubu to speak at different fora and even celebrate him. Do they want to tell that Tinubu is a saint or that they are not aware of the atrocities he commited as Lagos state governor? Let it be noted to these people that we are not fools. I will not like to take this personal but let it be known that we know the real activists. I rest my case.
daddybee@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: The Emerging Evil Called Oshiomole by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 13, 2010
Poster
What exactly has he done that went against the principle of ''democracy'' not partisan politics ?
Re: The Emerging Evil Called Oshiomole by snowdrops(m): 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2010
He pretends yes, he is not as incorruptible as he presents himself yes. But evil, i think that's pushing it. Igbinedion, Ibori, IBB, OBJ, Abacha, Aldolf Hitler these are men the word evil should be reserved for. So be economical with its use.

I think he may well get a second term. Lucky "bastardized" the state so much people never want to see PDP in government. There is as such no credible opposition to rival him currently.
Re: The Emerging Evil Called Oshiomole by Godskidmidas(m): 9:27am On Jul 03, 2015
When I saw the topic of this thread,I was expecting to hear real evil things Oshiomole had done.But all you've done is to accuse him of being a politician

(1) (Reply)

21 Suspected Kidnappers, 25 Cultists Arrested In Abuja, Delta / Can This Be True?nigeria Legislative / See The Next President (vision)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.