Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate (53823 Views)

Keyamo Mocks PDP Over Buhari Endorsement Of Tinubu / Lauretta Onochie Mocks IPOB Amid Rising Gun Violence In US / MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
spiralwedge:
Stup!d Nigerian youths clamouring upandan for 2 grandfathers! This is so distasteful. It has finished for this generation of youths.

Imagine, a youth saying he/she prefers corruption to killings. My gawd. This is the end. No hope and future again for this country if our youths are thinking like this. We should just rename this country to Cameroun or Equatorial Guinea. Nonsense, all of y'all, buffoons. Waka

I guess USA and England President or Prime minister are young?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by Sonoyom(m): 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
Instead of campaigning with achievements, these clowns are displaying stupidity

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by amerlino(m): 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
maziokafor1:
Shame dy catch 4 dis woman behalf... Can't imagine the embarrassment ur kids will be passing tru. Palm wine drinker.. Wawa
she get kids? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by HzRF(m): 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
This palm wine drinker has started again

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by Masterclass32: 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
APC is becoming desperate.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by tukorzstudioz(f): 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
I don't know,a part of me is telling me that Buhari's media handlers are working against him.
How come instead of using this remaining months to market Buhari, showcase his achievements, his policies and the intended objectives(even if their is none), his second term plans and how Nigerians will reap benefits from his projects which is still coming up(even if their is none) . Its called marketing, refine his image, make him more presentable, show Nigerians why voting another President might not be beneficial.
Instead of working on this things to beat the election deadline and restore the hope of Nigerians on Buhari they are busy playing opposition while PDP is busy building bridges, reconcililing aggrieved parties, working and strategizing ahead of 2019.

Well I'm not surprised, APC's failure is divinely ordained.
my brother that's what I have been thinking believe me this guy's are making atiku even more popular

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by bigmo1(m): 12:18pm On Oct 13, 2018
The prince of corruption grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by Yemikola(m): 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2018
There is need for Osewa to let us know the population of IBOs on this forum. Am suspecting 65% of nairalanders are Ibos. The reason many comments on nairaland are anti BUHARI.
Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by sutsirave(m): 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2018
This woman has Factory fault wit her Brain...
Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by akinadesun: 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2018
iLoveAnambra:
this Ashawo should shut up

i am Obi-dient boy.. i am Atikulated

[/size][size=8pt]
[size=8pt][/size][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

How I wish presidential election come up tomorrow, Sunday, 14th October 2018 so that we can stop hearing this atikulation nonsense when Etiku gets 32% of the total votes, Baba Buhari 58% of the total votes, Donald Duke 0.005% Sowore 0.0005% of the total votes, Oby 0.00001% of the total votes, Sina Byron 0.0005% of the total votes, Fela Durotoye 0.00000007% of the total votes, like that ,like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by danjalingo: 12:21pm On Oct 13, 2018
This is the ranting of a market woman.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by omoranmilowo: 12:21pm On Oct 13, 2018
Atiku and Obi are more preferred to Illiterate Buhari that has no common secondary certificate. Mind you madam there is no government that is corrupt up to this present government.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 13, 2018
10Ebisco:
President Muhammadu Buhari’s Personal Assistant on Social Media, Lauretta Onochie has faulted the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, for allowing its Presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, pick Peter Obi as his running mate.

Onochie maintained that the prayer of Nigerians was responsible for PDP’s mistakes.

She stated that the opposition party first made a mistake by picking Abubakar who she described as “prince of corruption” as its Presidential candidate.

In a tweet, she insisted that the party made another mistake by allowing Abubakar pick Obi.

“What is wrong with PDP? Nigerians don use prayers scatter dem.

“PDP chose Prince of corruption as their flag bearer.

“PDP has now chosen Gov. Peter Obi, a man who took PDP to the 3rd position behind APGA and APC in Anambra. Chai, everyone knows Gov. Obiano is Gov Obi’s husband.”

https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/10/peter-obi-presidency-mocks-pdp-over.html
Tinubu is right

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by Lordofthewest(m): 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2018
Prince of corruption....hahaha
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

“PDP chose Prince of corruption as their flag bearer."

Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by Butterflyleo: 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2018
[quote author=deebsman1 post=72046021][/quote]

Lmao Atiku the Prince of Corruption. grin

Everybody knows this except those who wish to keep lying to themselves or the indomie generation

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by poiZon: 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Lauretta Lauretta Lauretta grin cheesy

Your savagery often times is very brutal.

Matters arising

Lmao cheesy

Atiku just married a fifth wife as the Prince of corruption has given himself the political wife of Obiano. grin cheesy
where r the likes?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by Butterflyleo: 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2018
poiZon:

where r the likes?

I know you sell your likes for money. Oya how much have you made from your likes
Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by budaatum: 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Lmao Atiku the Prince of Corruption. grin

Everybody knows this except those who wish to keep lying to themselves or the indomie generation
And the corrupt who want to join him in stealing!
Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by poiZon: 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I know you sell your likes for money. Oya how much have you made from your likes
22billion zimbabwean dollars

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by DedeNkem: 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2018
If you DON'T want criminals, thieves and liars in power any more and if you want a better Nigeria, VOTE AAC! Sowore is 100 times better than these analogue thieves!

APC and PDP are the two most corrupt political parties in West Africa if not in Africa as a whole! These two Parties are responsible for the mess we're in today! They recycle the same failed "leaders" (thieves and murderers).

Don't be deceived again with fake promises! Don't sell your future over a bag of rice and tomatoes! VOTE AAC!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:34pm On Oct 13, 2018
kennygee:

We love the prince of corruption.

Tell us what you people used the Abacha loot of over 300mil dollars to do, you still went to put us in debt in China, if una share the money to all Nigerians, e for no sweet our belle?

During the corruption era, our lives were better than you so called "integrity* era, fighting only your political enemies with efcc, if y'all meant your corruption fight, prosecute Tinubu and Amechi, add Oshiomole to your list.

Any bar Dey near you, abeg collect two cold Heineken, with cat fish pepper soup. You deserve more, chai, this Buhari people ehn, they are so dumb, Buhari dumb, VP just book, we now have 2 great business tycoons, Peter Obi one of the great economists/ business man, we need people who understand how to trade and do business with other nation

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2018
Oladipo1166:
Vote wisely Gbenga Olawepo-Hasim is the man for the job..., both apc and pdp have nothing for Nigerians
As Nigerian's no kan get sense, wetin person go kan do.
Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by Jackyjay90: 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2018
This presidency sef. E be like say una no get work again to do. ATIKU will do this,presidency would talk, ATIKU will pick his running mate presidency dem go still talk haha.... Una no dey tire? Ok de way this thing is going eh ATIKU will mess and the presidency go talk am. hmmm

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by bejeria101(m): 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2018
EasternActivist:
And this is the pity level APC has taking governance to.

APC is now both ruling and opposition party thanks to buhari and his supporters.

By 2019 y'all must vacate our governance, even APC will reject y'all.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by Butterflyleo: 12:37pm On Oct 13, 2018
budaatum:

And the corrupt who want to join him in stealing!

Exactly! Hey Buda how are you holding down my zone for my return? wink
Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by Butterflyleo: 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

Any bar Dey near you, abeg collect two cold Heineken, with cat fish pepper soup. You deserve more, chai, this Buhari people ehn, they are so dumb, Buhari dumb, VP just book, we now have 2 great business tycoons, Peter Obi one of the great economists/ business man, we need people who understand how to trade and do business with other nation

Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by Badilstical(m): 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
I don't know,a part of me is telling me that Buhari's media handlers are working against him.
How come instead of using this remaining months to market Buhari, showcase his achievements, his policies and the intended objectives(even if their is none), his second term plans and how Nigerians will reap benefits from his projects which is still coming up(even if their is none) . Its called marketing, refine his image, make him more presentable, show Nigerians why voting another President might not be beneficial.
Instead of working on this things to beat the election deadline and restore the hope of Nigerians on Buhari they are busy playing opposition while PDP is busy building bridges, reconcililing aggrieved parties, working and strategizing ahead of 2019.

Well I'm not surprised, APC's failure is divinely ordained.
I beg chop 5
Your in the spirit.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by Badilstical(m): 12:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
Atikulate:
We already know the truth that APissC is currently pissing in their pant as a result of the wise decision of Atiku and PDP.

As a result of this decision, a lot of things are currently against them.

Come 2019 Nigerians will Atikulate.
Image a man of great intergrity bringing ashawo to work with him any I hear his lifeless so thought but he must leave in less 100 days from now

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by akinszz: 12:46pm On Oct 13, 2018
Oladipo1166:
Vote wisely Gbenga Olawepo-Hasim is the man for the job..., both apc and pdp have nothing for Nigerians
I support u with this... We should try new party till we get it right... Should PDP/APC win this election, they will loot and reloot to extend that the poor will have nothing
left to eat except they eat themselves... grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by ozimec(m): 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2018
10Ebisco:
President Muhammadu Buhari’s Personal Assistant on Social Media, Lauretta Onochie has faulted the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, for allowing its Presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, pick Peter Obi as his running mate.

Onochie maintained that the prayer of Nigerians was responsible for PDP’s mistakes.

She stated that the opposition party first made a mistake by picking Abubakar who she described as “prince of corruption” as its Presidential candidate.

In a tweet, she insisted that the party made another mistake by allowing Abubakar pick Obi.

“PDP chose Prince of corruption as their flag bearer.

“PDP has now chosen Gov. Peter Obi, a man who took PDP to the 3rd position behind APGA and APC in Anambra. Chai, everyone knows Gov. Obiano is Gov Obi’s husband.”

https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/10/peter-obi-presidency-mocks-pdp-over.html

CHEI! SEE SOMBODY 'S WIFE AND MOTHER

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by indigenous234(f): 12:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
Oladipo1166:

Vote wisely, Atiku is the man. A vote for ANN or any other party other than the PDP/Atiku is a vote for APC.

They think they are wise, but we're wiser.

Have you asked yourself, how come ALL the candidates of the mushroom/husband & wives parties are from the South? They plan on returning their clueless/calamitous,brainless and Idiotic baba-go-slow aka "I'm not aware" to power in 2019 through the back door by dividing the southern votes while the "dead brain" do a repeat of Kano(2015).

We are wiser this time, we are Atikobilized to chase the herdsman and his herds of retrogressive,thiefing stone age barbarians and scavengers to Futa Jalon.

This is Nigeria, she most progress, she must succeed, Nigeria must be great again.

No to APC, No to any other party except the PDP..

We refuse to waste our votes by casting it for parties that won't/cant win.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by wingmanII: 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2018
99miles:
Shameless cougar!
Cougar? As she ugly reach. I wonder if any guy can get aroused by that piece of shit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

John Nnanyerem Aguiyi Is Dead: General Aguiyi Ironsi's Son Dies / Jonathan Tells Americans To Stop Protesting Against Trump. Nigerians React / Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.