Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate (53819 Views)

Keyamo Mocks PDP Over Buhari Endorsement Of Tinubu / Lauretta Onochie Mocks IPOB Amid Rising Gun Violence In US / MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by budaatum: 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Exactly! Hey Buda how are you holding down my zone for my return? wink
The zone you're banned from? Indeed I am.
Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by amalab30(m): 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2018
$322m sir. Juss ask them o. This guy's APC led administration will go down as the worst - not only in Nigeria buh the whole of Africa.

Incompetence and pretence and every 'ence' has been his watchword. Can't wait for the sound of victory come 2019.

I now imagine why one of my guys querries why he was birthed in this piece of a 'sheethole' without his permission.

I pity our unborn and born kids.

kennygee:

We love the prince of corruption.

Tell us what you people used the Abacha loot of over 300mil dollars to do, you still went to put us in debt in China, if una share the money to all Nigerians, e for no sweet our belle?

During the corruption era, our lives were better than you so called "integrity* era, fighting only your political enemies with efcc, if y'all meant your corruption fight, prosecute Tinubu and Amechi, add Oshiomole to your list.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by Butterflyleo: 12:55pm On Oct 13, 2018
budaatum:

The zone you're banned from? Indeed I am.

Who banned me? My own religion section? I rule that joint and only I have the power to ban myself.
Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by budaatum: 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Who banned me? My own religion section? I rule that joint and only I have the power to ban myself.
I'm laughing.
Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:58pm On Oct 13, 2018
[quote author=Butterflyleo post=72046926][/quote]

2.8 billion dollars as at 1977 was huge, ask Buhari where e Dey, till today nobody know.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by PHILipu1(m): 12:58pm On Oct 13, 2018
forgiveness:
The atikulation movement to restrict the atikulation of Atiku's corruption has began. Sai Buhari! grin
They want to come and Atikuloot.
No way

Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by agabaI23(m): 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2018
She said nothing

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2018
PHILipu1:

No way

Make Buhari bring our money.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by firo08(m): 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2018
This woman is making fool herself.
Can't buhari caution her to be diplomatic?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by Butterflyleo: 1:00pm On Oct 13, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

2.8 billion dollars as at 1977 was huge, ask Buhari where e Dey, till today nobody know.

Read what you posted again. Even your own post is slapping you. Read the bottom and slap yourself
Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by mandax: 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2018
10Ebisco:
President Muhammadu Buhari’s Personal Assistant on Social Media, Lauretta Onochie has faulted the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, for allowing its Presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, pick Peter Obi as his running mate.

Onochie maintained that the prayer of Nigerians was responsible for PDP’s mistakes.

She stated that the opposition party first made a mistake by picking Abubakar who she described as “prince of corruption” as its Presidential candidate.

In a tweet, she insisted that the party made another mistake by allowing Abubakar pick Obi.

“What is wrong with PDP? Nigerians don use prayers scatter dem.

“PDP chose Prince of corruption as their flag bearer.

“PDP has now chosen Gov. Peter Obi, a man who took PDP to the 3rd position behind APGA and APC in Anambra. Chai, everyone knows Gov. Obiano is Gov Obi’s husband.”

https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/10/peter-obi-presidency-mocks-pdp-over.html

He he hei.

Palm wine guzzling Lauretta, is that all all you have against Peter Obi?

You are truly panicky.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Read what you posted again. Even your own post is slapping you. Read the bottom and slap yourself

Steal and clean mouth, military regime.. Fela warn us against the dumb we no gree hear, no single phone booth as business, economically declined, only senior to work for his junior Abacha.. no ego as a man, you no Dey see other world leaders with charisma? You no Dey see Putin and co, them no get integrity but they are wonderful leaders. Leadership is not integrity. GHADDAFI thief but makes Libya envy of the world, that’s why America scatter them.

Read Peter Obi profile, you would be forced to vote Them. Great economists and business tycoons, Harvard, Oxford, Colombia, other great business schools and co, not that charge and bail lawyer you have as VP, both president and vp economically weak, no business idea, they can’t lure investors

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by Butterflyleo: 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

Steal and clean mouth, military regime.. Fela warn us against the dumb we no gree hear, no single phone booth as business, economically declined, only senior to work for his junior Abacha.. no ego as a man, you no Dey see other world leaders with charisma? You no Dey see Putin and co, them no get integrity but they are wonderful leaders. Leadership is not integrity. GHADDAFI thief but makes Libya envy of the world, that’s why America scatter them.

Thank you for slapping yourself now that you have see your gaffe
Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by sukar886: 1:12pm On Oct 13, 2018
this woman is really insane, why can't she concentrate on their apc and leave pdp alone...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by mandax: 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
I don't know,a part of me is telling me that Buhari's media handlers are working against him.
How come instead of using this remaining months to market Buhari, showcase his achievements, his policies and the intended objectives(even if their is none), his second term plans and how Nigerians will reap benefits from his projects which is still coming up(even if their is none) . Its called marketing, refine his image, make him more presentable, show Nigerians why voting another President might not be beneficial.
Instead of working on this things to beat the election deadline and restore the hope of Nigerians on Buhari they are busy playing opposition while PDP is busy building bridges, reconcililing aggrieved parties, working and strategizing ahead of 2019.

Well I'm not surprised, APC's failure is divinely ordained.

Exactly the same manner Jonathan's media handlers worked against Jonathan or kept quiet to Lai Mohammed in 2014/15.

That's what happens when a political leader becomes very unpopular.
Those the leader employed to work for him abandon him.
Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Thank you for slapping yourself now that you have see your gaffe

Read Peter Obi profile, you would be forced to vote Them. Great economists and business tycoons, Harvard, Oxford, Colombia, other great business schools and co, not that charge and bail lawyer you have as VP, both president and vp economically weak, no business idea, they can’t lure investors

How many business your president don handle, he has no charisma of a leader, not lively as a leader, not outspoken, so shy for a leaders.. a mole. Tossed around, if not for Tunde Idiagbon, he wouldn’t even have been an head of state, no be when Tunde travel them use slap collect power, so docile. So unethical, so dumb, his son is busy collecting lands in Abuja and selling, my fathers property..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by judeokwor16(m): 1:17pm On Oct 13, 2018
Nigeria need transformation which comes only from God. May God Atikulate this country

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:

What bottom, ITT, international theif thief, go listen to Fela song again. Atiku is the highest employer in this country, can you beat that, one or if not only the politician with most of his businesses here, adding to the economy. Which one Buhari add since 70s he have been in the corridors of power, the only federal university In katsina, na Jonathan just build am. Only 270 cow, ex president.all he know is power power power, no agenda no vision, no foresight. Went to America with no business plan or business talk, no wonder he was called lifeless.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by Butterflyleo: 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

How many business your president don handle, he has no charisma of a leader, not lively as a leader, not outspoken, so shy for a leaders.. a mole. Tossed around, if not for Tunde Idiagbon, he wouldn’t even have been an head of state, no be when Tunde travel them use slap collect power, so docile. So unethical, so dumb, his son is busy collecting lands in Abuja and selling, my fathers property..

You mean the same bigoted individual who has never stopped insulting the yorubas and the northerners right?

I guess he lacks common sense despite all these your accolades.

Wisdom is not in academia. He is a big no no.

Now the same people he has never stopped insulted he wants their votes.

grin I laugh in BigotObi
Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by forgiveness: 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2018
PHILipu1:

No way

Hahahaha! grin I tell you.
Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by Butterflyleo: 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

What bottom, ITT, international theif thief, go listen to Fela song again. Atiku is the highest employer in this country, can you beat that, one or if not only the politician with most of his businesses here, adding to the economy. Which one Buhari add since 70s he have been in the corridors of power, the only federal university In katsina, na Jonathan just build am. Only 270 cow, ex president.all he know is power power power, no agenda no vision, no foresight. Went to America with no business plan or business talk, no wonder he was called lifeless.

I guess you didn't see where it said it was investigated and found to be FALSE.

You need glasses or a brain transplant?

At least America didn't call him a thief.

Your Atiku was called a thief and the most corrupt Nigerian by the same USA.

Beat that
Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You mean the same bigoted individual who has never stopped insulting the yorubas and the northerners right?

I guess he lacks common sense despite all these your accolades.

Wisdom is not in academia. He is a big no no.

Now the same people he has never stopped insulted he wants their votes.

grin I laugh in BigotObi

So no corruption to his name now he insults lol, vote for these business tycoons, everybody even my yoruba friends know yorubas as known traitors, ask any real Yoruba man, I have yoruba Friend that don’t deal with his fellow yoruba.
Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by oneclickng: 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2018
The woman is confusion in person. Highly Atikulated and Obilized! Waiting for 2019
Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by kechywillz(m): 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2018
She is definitely brandishing her cluelessness,she doesn't have strong basis to her allegations, state clearly how Peter Obi has been Prince of corruption with facts. The same Atiku who was once in APC as a saint is now corruption himself! Na wa o
Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by maxora016: 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2018
Iberibe na-enye onye ara morale
Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:27pm On Oct 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I guess you didn't see where it said it was investigated and found to be FALSE.

You need glasses or a brain transplant?

At least America didn't call him a thief.

Your Atiku was called a thief and the most corrupt Nigerian by the same USA.

Beat that

MilitAry regime what do you expect, IF NOT A THEIF, where the money go till today, ask yourself, where is the 2.8 billions dollars, huge then, where is it... if not they have covered up and chop our oyel money. Who took it, HOLY SPIRIT ??

Repent and vote for this business tycoons
Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by Naijasimplenews: 1:30pm On Oct 13, 2018
you belong to the other room not on social media
Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by Butterflyleo: 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

MilitAry regime what do you expect, IF NOT A THEIF, where the money go till today, ask yourself, where is the 2.8 billions dollars, huge then, where is it... if not they have covered up and chop our oyel money. Who took it, HOLY SPIRIT ??

Repent and vote for this business tycoons

E be like say brain dey pain you for real. Tell Atiku and his wife and partner in crime to submit themselves to USA.

They are wanted there

Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:

E be like say brain dey pain you for real. Tell Atiku and his wife and partner in crime to submit themselves to USA.

They are wanted there

I am talking about voting business men, men who can negotiate business terms not docile men. Jesus said who he is without sin should cast the first stone, between Buhari and Atiku who would you like to be your father if you were to chose, no lie, no sentiment. As for me Atiku, charismatic, at 65 went back to read law and went to law school, he finished from law school, as anyone, THATS A GOAL GETTER
Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:43pm On Oct 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:

They are wanted there

Carry USA COME NA, Shebi if America Dey find person, they go after them, why can’t they come, or tell Buhari to send him back.
Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by thugmansion(m): 1:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
She scared AF
Re: Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate by Figolouis: 1:48pm On Oct 13, 2018
B4 i used to respect dis name: Lauretha Onochie, But she irritates me this days . TRUE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mr Ibu, Harry B Anyanwu Endorse Tinubu For 2023 Presidency (Photos, Video) / Jonathan Tells Americans To Stop Protesting Against Trump. Nigerians React / Simon Ateba Wanted To Ask Buhari Question At The White House, Then This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.