Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Tekno Shows Off His Flawless Skin, Says 'Dark Knuckles Done Full Industry' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Shows Off His Flawless Skin, Says 'Dark Knuckles Done Full Industry' (59394 Views)

Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching / Pretty Mike Blasts Slay Queens With Burnt Knuckles / Tekno Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars - Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno Shows Off His Flawless Skin, Says 'Dark Knuckles Done Full Industry' by maklelemakukula(m): 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
labusinessguide:
Am I the only one this knuckle thing doesn't freak at all?

I don't see the essence, the value, or the benefit of having a fair knuckles.

Las Las, the body will age and be buried, so I'm still trying to get it... What is it with dark or fair knuckles that makes some people go crazy about it?

Share your thoughts if you do know.
most times when people bleach, their knuckles remain black cos it's difficult for the knuckles to change colour
Re: Tekno Shows Off His Flawless Skin, Says 'Dark Knuckles Done Full Industry' by Olodo24: 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2018
Kittex7:
With your black preeq and yansh
any pichos? I 4 lyk see o

1 Like

Re: Tekno Shows Off His Flawless Skin, Says 'Dark Knuckles Done Full Industry' by idonhammer: 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2018
mikeogb:
Forget about tattoo double your hustle. wen you make too much money everything will fall into place and the whole world will cherish you.
Re: Tekno Shows Off His Flawless Skin, Says 'Dark Knuckles Done Full Industry' by martyns303(m): 6:51pm On Oct 13, 2018
GentleMoney:
Flawless..? Hmm..
B has more water. the glass with watch should have less water. displacement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Shows Off His Flawless Skin, Says 'Dark Knuckles Done Full Industry' by Justseyii: 6:51pm On Oct 13, 2018
Alhaji tekno!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Shows Off His Flawless Skin, Says 'Dark Knuckles Done Full Industry' by salford1: 6:51pm On Oct 13, 2018
Looks bleached to me.

1 Like

Re: Tekno Shows Off His Flawless Skin, Says 'Dark Knuckles Done Full Industry' by zubydave(m): 6:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
GentleMoney:
Flawless..?
Hmm..
B

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tekno Shows Off His Flawless Skin, Says 'Dark Knuckles Done Full Industry' by salford1: 6:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
maklelemakukula:
most times when people bleach, their knuckles remain black cos it's difficult for the knuckles to change colour
That is when you use a cheap bleaching cream

1 Like

Re: Tekno Shows Off His Flawless Skin, Says 'Dark Knuckles Done Full Industry' by maklelemakukula(m): 6:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
salford1:

That is when you use a cheap bleaching cream
"most times"

1 Like

Re: Tekno Shows Off His Flawless Skin, Says 'Dark Knuckles Done Full Industry' by Kharol1234: 6:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
whytediamond:
Fair skin always on demand. I have tried black soap to darken my skin, it turned out making me look like lipsrsealed
albino
Re: Tekno Shows Off His Flawless Skin, Says 'Dark Knuckles Done Full Industry' by adecz: 6:56pm On Oct 13, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Tekno Shows Off His Flawless Skin, Says 'Dark Knuckles Done Full Industry' by idonhammer: 6:56pm On Oct 13, 2018
mikeogb:
Forget about putting nonsense tattoo on your body double your hustle because na money make man fine.wen you make too much money everything will fall into place and then the whole world will cherish you....Na money be the koko

Re: Tekno Shows Off His Flawless Skin, Says 'Dark Knuckles Done Full Industry' by YorubaEmir: 6:57pm On Oct 13, 2018
labusinessguide:
Am I the only one this knuckle thing doesn't freak at all?

I don't see the essence, the value, or the benefit of having a fair knuckles.

Las Las, the body will age and be buried, so I'm still trying to get it... What is it with dark or fair knuckles that makes some people go crazy about it?

Share your thoughts if you do know.

Dark knuckles is a pain in the butt to the bleaching association of Nigeria. It is one of the major indices that betrays bleacher. It sets apart a naturally fair person and a fake. The question is not about the rightness or wrongness of bleaching... It's about leaving dark nuckles behind.. A pure evidence of bleaching... If you don't like your color (blackness) do well to use sandpaper on the knuckles to make it fair

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Shows Off His Flawless Skin, Says 'Dark Knuckles Done Full Industry' by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 13, 2018
Tekno the only guy I can swallow his cums
Dude fresh to kpansh at helicopter style

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Shows Off His Flawless Skin, Says 'Dark Knuckles Done Full Industry' by MENTORCH(m): 6:57pm On Oct 13, 2018
Shelloween:
Rubbish.

Between Oshiomole and Ben Bruce who fresh pass?

Between Buhari and Trump who strong pass?

About his priick being black, who told you? Your sis?

Lol, why are you using oshiomole and Ben Bruce. If you bring an 8/10 fresh dark skinned guy and an 8/10 light skinned guy. The dark guy will win

4 Likes

Re: Tekno Shows Off His Flawless Skin, Says 'Dark Knuckles Done Full Industry' by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 7:00pm On Oct 13, 2018
mr big cassava
Re: Tekno Shows Off His Flawless Skin, Says 'Dark Knuckles Done Full Industry' by criuze(m): 7:01pm On Oct 13, 2018
Fine boy sha

I like his fame and style

But me, mosquito bite my face
And no sleepless night
Re: Tekno Shows Off His Flawless Skin, Says 'Dark Knuckles Done Full Industry' by kushercain: 7:01pm On Oct 13, 2018
GentleMoney:
Flawless..?
Hmm..

B?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tekno Shows Off His Flawless Skin, Says 'Dark Knuckles Done Full Industry' by Westaslave2(f): 7:01pm On Oct 13, 2018
Fierce11:
I swear.. Especially afonja ''actresses''.
y u call afonja nw? U ar shaking 3legged table filled wt raw egg apuom!

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Shows Off His Flawless Skin, Says 'Dark Knuckles Done Full Industry' by kushercain: 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
mr big cassava

You like big cassava eh
Re: Tekno Shows Off His Flawless Skin, Says 'Dark Knuckles Done Full Industry' by Mbilla(m): 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2018
MENTORCH:

Lol, why are you using oshiomole and Ben Bruce. If you bring an 8/10 fresh dark skinned guy and an 8/10 light skinned guy. The dark guy will win
Continue deceiving yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Tekno Shows Off His Flawless Skin, Says 'Dark Knuckles Done Full Industry' by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2018
kushercain:

You like big cassava eh
haba!!!
Re: Tekno Shows Off His Flawless Skin, Says 'Dark Knuckles Done Full Industry' by peterd53(m): 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2018
GentleMoney:
Flawless..?
Hmm..
b

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tekno Shows Off His Flawless Skin, Says 'Dark Knuckles Done Full Industry' by Westaslave2(f): 7:08pm On Oct 13, 2018
[quote author=maklelemakukula post=72057592]Reminisce will just fall from the table cheesy[/quo ;Dte]dat one dey mix am wt ori dey rub
Re: Tekno Shows Off His Flawless Skin, Says 'Dark Knuckles Done Full Industry' by jafol(m): 7:08pm On Oct 13, 2018
YorubaEmir:
you no lie at all

Afonja girls in Lagos make me hate fair-complexioned girls

Pls what's ur obsession with Afonja people iPod pigs

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Shows Off His Flawless Skin, Says 'Dark Knuckles Done Full Industry' by Jagaban880: 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2018
maklelemakukula:
Reminisce will just fall from the table cheesy

grin grin.....baba...bcareful

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Shows Off His Flawless Skin, Says 'Dark Knuckles Done Full Industry' by kushercain: 7:13pm On Oct 13, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
haba!!!

Lol it's normal na, or do you also belong to the school of thought that size doesn't matter
Re: Tekno Shows Off His Flawless Skin, Says 'Dark Knuckles Done Full Industry' by toprealman: 7:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
When they think they have arrived, you see the real them.
Re: Tekno Shows Off His Flawless Skin, Says 'Dark Knuckles Done Full Industry' by LZAA: 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
Warrisalldis na angry angry angry undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Fanning Sophia Mamodu At Their Daughter, Imade's Birthday: Video / Davido Sends His NYSC Allowance To An Unknown Fan / Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.