Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu (46419 Views)

The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom / 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) / Omoyele Sowore Live On "The Candidates" On January 23rd, 2019 By 7pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by FisifunKododada: 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2018
Movic1:
If Atiku can clearly define corruption, his understanding of corruption and highlight his strategy to combat it. I will support him...

So the guy that siphoned billions of dollars when he was in customs is now your corruption fighter?

1 Like

Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by Neoteny(m): 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2018
I've always found this man's writing quite pedestrian and awkward.
Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by MENTORCH(m): 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2018
Flets:
Without rigging, it’s 75% sure Atiku will win Buhari.

With APC’s planned rigging, it drops to 60%.

In both cases, Buhari is good as gone. When it comes to the rigging, PDP currently hosts the master riggers while Buhari has the elements of state at his disposal.

Unfortunately an unpopular candidate and renowned failure cannot rig himself to power.

Besides, why has the Fulani herdsmen gone silent?

Atiku will still win becoz PDP will still rig. APC Rig+PDP rig=1, PDP 80percent clean votes-APC 30percent clean votes= PDP 50percent clean votes+ rig.
Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by biggie73(m): 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2018
Anything is possible. I wish Nigerians can endure and look beyond the present moment, instead of embracing corruption all over again.

2 Likes

Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
biggie73:
Anything is possible. I wish Nigerians can endure and look beyond the present moment, instead of embracing corruption all over again.

u've said it all but these people will never learn, they are indeed cursed n under spell.....

2 Likes

Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by AdonaiAluminium: 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2018
For now the chances are 50-50

Contact us for all Your roofing Jobs, water collector systems, insulated roofing sheets and panels, roof maintenance services etc
Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by omegatwelve: 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2018
[God will continue to to bless Yaradua where he might beauthor=3rdavefarms post=72053705]Yes Atiku will beat him Hands down ... God must shame Tinubu and Buhari for behaving like a dictator

..Nobody is against Buhari because of religion!Yar'adua was a Muslim (we all loved him) Nobody is against Buhari because ofethnicity!Yar'adua was Hausa-Fulani (we loved him) Nobody is holding Buhari's sickness against him Yar'adua was sick (we all prayed for him) Nobody is asking Buhari to perform magicof transformation
Yar'adua did not perform magic, he took little steps in the right direction that endeared him to us. There was global recession in 2007-2009, one man came, saved us from the crisis. Saved Billions of Dollars for Nigeria, increased salaries, reduced pump price. I don’t know how he did it when he was sick,and he didn’t blame anyone. His name is Umaru Yar’adua. Share this to all buharist supporters for more enlightenment, we never hate rather our brain is intact. To feel the realities.[/quote]
Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by Onlyonebuhari: 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2018
MAY GOD DESTROY ANY ASPIRANT THAT LOOTED OUR WEALTH BEFORE THE ELECTION DAY
Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by omegatwelve: 6:22pm On Oct 13, 2018
[God will continue to to bless Yaradua where ever he might beauthor=3rdavefarms post=72053705]Yes Atiku will beat him Hands down ... God must shame Tinubu and Buhari for behaving like a dictator

..Nobody is against Buhari because of religion!Yar'adua was a Muslim (we all loved him) Nobody is against Buhari because ofethnicity!Yar'adua was Hausa-Fulani (we loved him) Nobody is holding Buhari's sickness against him Yar'adua was sick (we all prayed for him) Nobody is asking Buhari to perform magicof transformation
Yar'adua did not perform magic, he took little steps in the right direction that endeared him to us. There was global recession in 2007-2009, one man came, saved us from the crisis. Saved Billions of Dollars for Nigeria, increased salaries, reduced pump price. I don’t know how he did it when he was sick,and he didn’t blame anyone. His name is Umaru Yar’adua. Share this to all buharist supporters for more enlightenment, we never hate rather our brain is intact. To feel the realities.[/quote]
Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by IRIEBOY(m): 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2018
Movic1:

Elections are not won online. Goodluck won several online polls and lost during the real election.. market women, farmers, okada riders, etc don't even have access to online polls, the true people that will agree to come under the sun and rain to vote don't have access to online voting, you will sit in your comfort zones and be clicking like. How many people who clicked like have PVC, How many people with PVC will come out to vote? That is the question you should be asking yourself.
no mind am.. am not a buhari supporter but he will win the next election..
Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by gnaira(m): 6:27pm On Oct 13, 2018
Headboy2000:
On two seperate election cycles 2003 & 2007, Buhari chose two Igbos as running mates under the APP & ANPP parties. Why didn't the South East vote for him then but decided to vote for PDP.

2019 presidential elections will be the most keenly contested. The margins between the two parties will be very small. The last election in Osun state is an example.

How will Atiku fight corruption or will it be a free for all affairs?

No Politician can fight corruption.
They are all corrupt.
Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by Law2019: 6:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
Headboy2000:
On two seperate election cycles 2003 & 2007, Buhari chose two Igbos as running mates under the APP & ANPP parties. Why didn't the South East vote for him then but decided to vote for PDP.

2019 presidential elections will be the most keenly contested. The margins between the two parties will be very small. The last election in Osun state is an example.

How will Atiku fight corruption or will it be a free for all affairs?
Oga we the common man don't even understand what corruption is.... All we want is a good economy, and a good sleep at night.simple
Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by olajizz01(m): 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2018
olafum1:
Still baffles me why some supposedly educated people r still supporting the certificateless primitive cattle rearer who ran d economy into coma, even termed lifeless internationally.

Its a pity.

Say na corruption you want them to support b4?

1 Like

Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by blackmercyvelli(m): 6:34pm On Oct 13, 2018
Buhari all the way

2 Likes

Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by emerged01(m): 6:34pm On Oct 13, 2018
Movic1:
If Atiku can clearly define corruption, his understanding of corruption and highlight his strategy to combat it. I will support him...
He has been avoiding that topic. Only what we keep hearing from him is restructuring. Well, as for me I have don't candidate for now.

2 Likes

Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by olafum1(m): 6:37pm On Oct 13, 2018
olajizz01:
Say na corruption you want them to support b4?

U guys won't just get it, corruption corruption is all u know, while d dullard is grounding d economy, poverty is prevailing, even d so called corruption is been perpetrated in the administration, but u won't just see it.

Its a pity

1 Like

Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by IRIEBOY(m): 6:39pm On Oct 13, 2018
emerged01:

He has been avoiding that topic. Only what we keep hearing from him is restructuring. Well, as for me I have don't candidate for now.
exactly.. both the PDP and APC candidate are not what we need but I prefer buhari over atiku. I won't vote any. I dey house that day..

1 Like

Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by StevDesmond(m): 6:44pm On Oct 13, 2018
yazach:
How the hell can Atiku defeat our ameable president when he(Atiku) is being support by people destine to be failure (IPOB).

Quote me only if you have seen anyone supported by IPOB and succeed.

Fayose

Adeleke(dancing senator)

Jonathan.

Etc
Obasanjo
Yaradua
Jonathan, 2011
Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by Xfemt(m): 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
Movic1:

Elections are not won online. Goodluck won several online polls and lost during the real election.. market women, farmers, okada riders, etc don't even have access to online polls, the true people that will agree to come under the sun and rain to vote don't have access to online voting, you will sit in your comfort zones and be clicking like. How many people who clicked like have PVC, How many people with PVC will come out to vote? That is the question you should be asking yourself.
no talk am oh during d build up to d 2015 election pmb won all online pools except u re not current or just being sentimental.

History ll repeat it self
Nd if atiku like make me Bleep up
We boot am out
Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by Trivalence: 6:54pm On Oct 13, 2018
JustPassingBy

Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by salford1: 6:58pm On Oct 13, 2018
KosyJerry:
Uncle Dele has come again with his plenty empty analysis. Face your photography business and leave politicians to deal with real politics
I thought I was the only one that had this opinion. Seriously, that dude is empty.

1 Like

Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by olajizz01(m): 7:03pm On Oct 13, 2018
olafum1:

U guys won't just get it, corruption corruption is all u know, while d dullard is grounding d economy, poverty is prevailing, even d so called corruption is been perpetrated in the administration, but u won't just see it.

Its a pity
Corruption is the mother of all,what cause poverty, unhealthy economy as a result of depletion of foreign reserve which led to recession.Corruption! corruption,! corruption! mother of Nigeria's problems.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by Ambber(f): 7:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
Yes, he can and he will

1 Like

Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by olafum1(m): 7:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
olajizz01:
Corruption is the mother of all,what cause poverty, unhealthy economy as a result of depletion of foreign reserve which led to recession.Corruption! corruption,! corruption! mother of Nigeria's problems.

Now I see, u don't know what u r saying.. Foreign reserves now $44b, from around $21b he met it in 2015. but do u see this translate to mean a better livelihood to Nigerians? No. Cos, ur pm and his team r failures, they don't understand how economics work.. The high inflation and hike in d prices of all commodities including foodstuff is an indication. Wise up bro
Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
Kylekent59:
He has everything needed to defeat Buhari come 2019. We can even show you here so that you can see for yourself.

like if you Atikulate, share if you Buhariate.

smiley smiley

I hope he get his inauguration in Nairaland
Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by somehow: 7:22pm On Oct 13, 2018
And when he picked Igbo twice as running mates, did you people vote for him? make una sweve!
opalu:
Ok
Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by micflo28(m): 7:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
The fulani herdsmen have suddenly gone silent. Buhari must think we are all fools. GOD of Oyedepo, kukah and adeboye all joined punish him there. He is a goner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt / Abba Yusuf Wins At Supreme Court As Ibrahim Little Loses Appeal / Peter Obi At MKO Abiola's Residence In Ikeja For The June 12 Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.