Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:50 PM

Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu (46381 Views)

The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom / 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) / Omoyele Sowore Live On "The Candidates" On January 23rd, 2019 By 7pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by coputa(m): 5:52am On Oct 14, 2018
winj3:

Nigerians must be so stupid that even their stupidity needs another classification.

You are referring to someone who was banned from many western countries for corruption, a man who bribed a US politicians to cover up corruption and stole Nigerians state assets under privatization... TO DEFINE CORRUPTION AND COMBAT IT!

Dem SWEAR FOR YOU IDIOTS IN THAT COUNTRY
Stop Barking and profer solution.Who then isthe corrupt free Nigerian that will purge and overhaul this nation,since Atiku is not qualified.members of your household?
Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by coputa(m): 5:56am On Oct 14, 2018
Ariya02:
We pray to God to choose the right candidate for us come 2019
God is not a politician.
Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by coputa(m): 6:00am On Oct 14, 2018
FisifunKododada:

So the guy that siphoned billions of dollars when he was in customs is now your corruption fighter?
Every Nigerian who has gotten the oopportunity to loot did it,except people like you who are still forming saints because they've never been there.
Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by candygist: 7:20am On Oct 14, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

Na you need to do findings, if you do you would state from 1960 not from 1999, because if the system have been there since 1960, whoever come in would meet an already working system, not Pdp or APC issue, just like America, Democrat left Republic took over, they have a working system already, the president know who is handicap/jobless know he/she is collecting money every month ( an example) no working system here, not blame Jonathan or Pdp or anyone, when we were about to have a democratic system that will work, Buhari and Tunde came in and changed ignore again to military, killing the process, Babaginda Came too, started his own, and so and do forth.

You talk about GHADDAFI, he took over when he was 27, Libya was no where near develop, he took Libya to that stage, find out well

Buhari have been in corridors of power since 70s, he is unproductive my brother, he have no economical usage, he can’t negotiate with Putin self, I am not sure he can stand with Putin, he lack the will power to purchase agreement, all he goes isn’t China China China, we need a leader who can lead from the front not Buhari, a leader who can take a bullet for us, his son is busy claiming Land. In Abuja you are here fighting for him, my dad is a retired Major Gen. go bonny camp ask of General Austin, even if he was the reserved type, he told us lots and lots about Buhari even my uncle who was an SSS during that time, said same ting, Fela the prophet warned us, ANIMAL IN HUMAN SKIN, he is DOCILE, he have been In corridors since 70s nothing to show, not even scholarships he have awarded, not even recharge card business. He is JUST DOCILE ABEG.

You no Dey see Atiku and Peter Obi, you don read Peter Obi profile, his governorship profile also, you don see howmany business both of them get, reason their economical impact as two great business giant, Jesus even said who is without sin cast the first stone, Buhari Dey thief, na big thief wey like to Dey form mugu, forget about Atiku, his business have provided more jobs to Nigerian citizens than even Dangote. Imagine him opening more, imagine obi investing in Nigeria more, imagine the dead industries reviving, CORRUPTION WAS EVEN IN THE BIBLE. Mathew of whoever the tax collector, guy nothing

Imagine the business negotiations they would bring, as Vice President he did his part, Obasanjo did all, they fell apart.

Atiku is a smart ass, and we need smart ass, a man who can stand in front of Donald Trump and great world leaders and speak, confront , challenge and engage.

We need a thief who can steal and bring ideas , who can use is thief Brain to lure investors, for you to be great you must have a crazy brain, a smart brain, we need economist like PETER OBI, who knows local and international economics

You need a thief ? Clap for yourself
Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by Agbotikuyor007(m): 7:42am On Oct 14, 2018
PMB will defeat those bunch of thief call PDD and their political treasury looter's call Atiku.PMB till 2023.[color=#006600][/color] embarassed
Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by Lordbooster(m): 7:55am On Oct 14, 2018
Vicrotica:
Lol calm downy man, na automatic commenting I dey,
no reason am grin grin
undecided
Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by Movic1(m): 8:26am On Oct 14, 2018
winj3:

Nigerians must be so stupid that even their stupidity needs another classification.

You are referring to someone who was banned from many western countries for corruption, a man who bribed a US politicians to cover up corruption and stole Nigerians state assets under privatization... TO DEFINE CORRUPTION AND COMBAT IT!

Dem SWEAR FOR YOU IDIOTS IN THAT COUNTRY

Seems you can't decode simple sentence.. Read my comment again slowly. If you still dont get it, then theres something wrong somewhere...
Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by Kennitrust(m): 8:39am On Oct 14, 2018
nurusystem:

you need to go back to breast feeding
recession don catch everything but e no reach paracetamol, Just N20 can buy you one sachet. Pele
Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 6:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
awelekiti:
Let me remind you this before you go far... You do not have to believe it though. I presented several analysis online in 2015 too, why I felt buhari would win and people started calling me names. North central is PDP, even their leaders who tried apc have almost all defected. Atiku is loved in the north east where he hails from. In fact, his support for the apc led to buhari winning the region in 2015. the entire south-south and south east will go for atiku...they are diehard pdp zones and I am sure you know this. South west are well informed. They do not joke with economy and you also know this. 2019 is a no for buhari here. He will fight hard though, with all the available political weapons at his disposal. North west i am not so sure about but atiku does not need much votes there.
..Hmmm..Nice opinion and correct analysis wink
Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by marktrue: 6:15pm On Oct 17, 2018
4 where another generation to come may be sha........
Re: Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu by Grayxme: 6:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
I dont believe that he can defeat the working president because the people will not want to go back from where they are coming from, the present administration has done a lot that have guarantee their continuity come 2019.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents / Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) / Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.