Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) (85989 Views)

Toyin Abraham Mocks Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar? (Photo) / Davido And Chioma Visit Abba Kyari (Photos) / Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by vincixpresso: 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2018
gdonj1:
Ever since Buhari came into power, Nigerians only JUBILATED TWICE...
1. The day Ahmed Musa scored two goals against Iceland and
2. The day Atiku won PDP Presidential flag bearer...

You wicked
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by hollywater: 5:21pm On Oct 13, 2018
Kemi come oo.
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by akdjr(m): 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2018
Nice one at OBO, but the irony of it is effort in futility.
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by ubongokon(m): 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2018
eleojo23:
SE = Atiku

SS = Atiku

Half North - Atiku

NC= Atiku

Half SW - Atiku

Buhari and his people will not sleep throughout this election period.

Atiku should forget SS NW SW NE
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by olunavi(m): 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2018
Dindinrin ati were alaso ni eee...oloribu..

eleojo23:
SE = Atiku

SS = Atiku

Half North - Atiku

NC= Atiku

Half SW - Atiku

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Banmeallday: 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2018
CHRISDMANAGER:
In one word,AA is detribalized and social,he understands the working of 21st century to a great extent,unlike Mr. Weakling who still act as if we are in 18th century..

Where are yo getting your conclusions from or are you part of the PR deceivers....

That picture even seems photoshopped because those managing the country from abroad have been able to get away with it the last 4 years with Buhari.....

Nonsense
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by olunavi(m): 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2018
Atiku looks clueless... Sai Baba!
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by biggie73(m): 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
This boy love to associate with losers.
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by modupe2: 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2018
Senseless post

gdonj1:
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by udy4real(m): 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2018
intruxive:
grin
I ve never seen chioma this excited b4.

Mhmm, davido u took your igbo girlfriend to see a money bag alhaji that doesnt use eye to see women lipsrsealed
RIP to your assurance, seeing her joy shows the girl has has collected atikulooters number cry

Bad belle people
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Sholaco: 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2018
Failure galore grin
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by deboakins(m): 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2018
this is not true SAI Baba Buhari all the way waile ra can Hug transformer if they so wish.
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by floraojo(f): 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2018
Happy gurl, tnx to God d rumour I heard about u guys isn't true. Sir Atiku keep winning!
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by WavesOfGlory(m): 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2018
nototribalist:
My new atikulated shirt is now avail9able on jumia

Good thinking. Abeg send link to order... or whatsapp details for direct order for those who can't pay Jumia's shipping to upcountry.
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Deji63: 7:07pm On Oct 13, 2018
MaziEDOZIE:

You will soon be hospitalized because of Self hate and poor mentality.

Na you get your curse. Back to sender. No to corrupt leadership shikena. Check your dictionary for the meaning of self hate because I love myself. That's what we are talking about. Mediocres understand nothing not even simple English words yet you want to live large that's why you want a corrupt leader as President to completely run down our economy. No lie e no go happen.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by lordswill03: 7:26pm On Oct 13, 2018
Let the campaign begin! Dasuki his account oh Jarry make him tour round with hit songs
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by chrisobi1: 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2018
Bros oil dey ur head. U get wisdom.
gdonj1:
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by DedeNkem: 7:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
Don't vote for APC and PDP thieves and murderers! VOTE AAC!
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Afolak(m): 8:02pm On Oct 13, 2018
ANALYSIS OF THE MASSIVE FINANCIAL CORRUPTION AT THE PDP PRIMARY/NATIONAL CONVENTION - A MUST READ!

Written by Sirajo Sabo Gassol.

There are at least 4,000 delegates participating in PDP's presidential primary election. Saraki is paying each delegate $1,000 (N350,000), that is potentially $4Million (N1.4 Billion) for delegates alone, his opening bid as at yesterday. Atiku opened his own bid at $5,000 (N1,750,000) per delegate, or $20,000,000 (N7 Billion) for all the delegates. Nyesom Wike was paying $10,000 per delegate, or $40,000,000 (N14,000,000,000) for delegates alone. These figures were part of the early bids as at yesterday. Nobody knows how much they finally paid, but some inside sources said it's been up to $15,000 (N5,250,000) per delegate.

There are at least 12 aspirants contesting in this election, and by the time they're done hundreds of billions of naira must have changed hands. Only that they're not spending it in naira, they're spending it in dollars. When we told you that the recession that happened due to the hoarding of dollars and depletion of our foreign reserves and excess crude account was caused by the PDP you denied...

So where did they get the dollars they're spending now from? How many of them have any private business that generates so much wealth? Or are they simply spending money belonging to poor people? What exactly are they buying that they have to spend so much? Is it only vote they're buying or our future with it? Are these the same bunch of hypocrites who like to release press statements condemning vote buying when election does not go their way but who are shamelessly buying votes right under our noses? Can we honestly expect anything good from this same characters who said they have repented and that we should forgive them their sins but who have not shown any sign of repentance at all? How exactly will they "change the change" if they have not even changed their own corrupt ways?

The signs are always there, right before our very own eyes. Everything to show that the one who promises El Dorado is nothing but a fraud, but we almost always chose to ignore them because of our own prejudice and personal interests. How exactly is a Saraki, a Tambuwal, a Kwankwoso, an Atiku who is being sponsored by money stolen from poor people better than a Buhari who was voted in by the ordinary masses of Nigeria without a single dime changing hands? I trust some of you would like to remind me that when Buhari first came into power that he was sponsored by stolen money too, but you're saying that that Buhari should give way for someone better... So how exactly is the one you're supporting today better? Would you not rather stick with the "devil" you know than the wolves in sheep clothing that we all know are even far worse?

If you think Buhari is bad then wait for Kwankwoso, wait for Atiku, wait for Saraki and wait for Tambuwal. These are people who have no pity for the poor. At least Buhari pities the poor, which is why he pays them NPOWER, gives their children free feeding in school, gives them conditional cash transfers, invests heavily in food production through his agric revolution, gives bailouts to state governments to pay salaries, and refused to devalue the naira...

So, if you see all that and say Buhari is bad then wait for a people who have no respect for poor people. Saraki is today the Senate President, what has he done to restructure the country which is a constitutional matter? What has he done to improve the welfare of poor people? Tambuwal is today the governor of Sokoto State, should he not first transform Sokoto State before coming to ask for a bigger responsibility? When he was speaker of the House of Reps, what did he do about the restructuring he's deceiving us with today? That one called Atiku was the most powerful Vice President in Nigerian history, yet only used his powers to enrich himself and his cronies at the expense of the poor masses.

Listen to them talk today, none of them says anything about corruption... Is that because corruption is dead in Nigeria or because they simply do not have the moral ground to speak against it? None of them tells us what they're going to do to strengthen institutions like the police, judiciary, INEC etc... None of them has any clearcut plan on the economy, security, restructuring, power supply, job creation, education, healthcare, restructuring. The only thing they say is "Buhari has failed, we're going to do better because he who failed woefully before have repented", even though there is no evidence to that.

I just pity the gullible wailers who don't know their left from their right, this is why these people are playing them like football.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Ugosample(m): 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
darlenese:
if u know what Atiku did to Genevieve you won't take Chioma there .

BTW is Chioma Pregnus. ? she looks fat.

but all the same I am AtiKuLaTed

hmmmm

what did he do o?
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by dreezybines: 9:22pm On Oct 13, 2018
millomaniac:

Una Don start again undecided this is same Atiku together with obj his boss during their time were very corrupt and is still even currently marred in controversial money laundering scandals. When you ignorantly vote him in now and he assumes power and starts messing up. You will still come here to rant. But because dey do una jazz, instead of doing the right thing after probably his eight or four year stint in power saraki might present himself as the latest messiah and you will still ignore other aspirants and start sarakitulating. Naija who do una this thing embarassed

God bless you big time...
This is exactly what I have in mind about Naija...
Very few people reason things in Nigeria and it's affecting the country big time...

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by ollydee: 9:28pm On Oct 13, 2018
ATIKU THE TRILLIONAIRE
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Ularju(m): 9:30pm On Oct 13, 2018
Xaos:
When you are famous for being the girlfriend. Lmao.
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by stanleyudochukwu: 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2018
Davido is trying
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by yeyebrity: 11:21pm On Oct 13, 2018
gdonj1:

It takes a moment to destroy a building and several days to rebuild it. But one thing is for sure, it takes more than one man to rebuild a house.

If we can't partake in building that house, then we should stop criticizing the only man that is trying to build it.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Ategberoson(m): 1:02am On Oct 14, 2018
eleojo23:
SE = Atiku

SS = Atiku

Half North - Atiku

NC= Atiku

Half SW - Atiku

because Davido visit Atiku? ignorant is a disease

Davido is now a determinant to electoral victory again?
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by winj3: 3:59am On Oct 14, 2018
A criminal banned from America and other western countries for stealing Nigerian money and bribing foreign politicians, a nation of 180 million people promoting this thief! Useless country!
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Volcano12(f): 5:24am On Oct 14, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
I don't even know what to say about Davido and PDP. He doesn't have anything to lose as he's already made but if I were him, I would steer clear of Nigeria's politics.
U think he is lily livered like that Tuface,wey before dog bark e don run like Ekuke dog, with him tail in between him legs
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 6:15am On Oct 14, 2018
ChiefAzubuikeh:
If Atiku catch this chioma , her life will never be the same.
her pussy to go change like your own
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 6:17am On Oct 14, 2018
ollydee:
ATIKU THE TRILLIONAIRE
you just dey hungry me like sharwarma
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Badilstical(m): 7:58am On Oct 14, 2018
KingKingKing:
I will never Jettison my brother Osibanjo for a party who only wants to use my tribe and dump it after 2019!

You are a well meaning Nigeria. You will go far in life for seeing and working with truth.I personally do not like atiku either from his anticident but his better than buhari 100%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maria Peace Francis Naughty Photos / Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State / Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.