Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Buy Google Adsense Account And Amazon Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy Google Adsense Account And Amazon Account (525 Views)

Selling My Amazon Account With A $49 Gift Card Balance. / How Can I Withdraw From My Amazon Account To My Local Bank Account / A Simple Way To Make Money To Your Coinbase, Paypal Or Amazon Account Daily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Google Adsense Account And Amazon Account by odim123(m): 3:33pm On Oct 13, 2018
get both account for ₦50, 000

Tired of having your Google Adsense application disapproved repeatedly?

Does your application for a Google Adsense account in Nigeria keep getting rejected due to Issues like “insufficient content”,” “copyright material ” “duplicate or copied content” or have you been banned by Google Adsense before for invalid activity , Copyright content etc?

Getting Google Adsense Applications in Nigeria Approved By Google;s Picky Moderators Gets Harder Every Day.

On the other hand having a fully approved Google Adsense account makes making money online as easy as 1-2-3. Unfortunately, too many newbies are jumping aboard the Google locomotive, try to plunge ahead to make money, and fail at it. This creates a management problem for Google’s moderators who have to keep each and every account in check.

But you’re not a newbie and you know what you’re doing. Yet you still can’t register for an AdSense account. What the heck?!

Buy Google Adsense Account In Nigeria
Buy Google Adsense Account In Nigeria

Don’t Let Google Hinder Your Online Earning

The good-old days of getting your account approved nearly instantly are gone. Nowadays, it takes days, if not weeks, to get your account looked at. They only want skilled Internet marketers & bloggers to work with them, but even then, the large majority of professionals like yourself get rejected! It’s almost like Google doesn’t care like they once did.

I will sell fully verified and approved Google Adsense accounts you if you need adsense accounts or have failed to get Google Adsense approval or got Banned by Google adsense Somehow. ,

What you get? (Make payment & get access)

Genuine non-hosted Adsense
Your own Payee name & personal info
Completed two-step verification
This account is ready for use on unlimited websites, youtube channels & blogs.
100% money back Guarantee
We Google Adsense account for Nigeria, UK, USA, Russia & India.
100% Approved Google Adsense Account
Before you place your order.

Ensure all points of interest are exact (Name, Address, Phone and so on.)
Your name ought to be the same as the name on your bank account. As the name on your AdSense check or adsense earnings deposits will be the same as your record name.
Make sure you can receive payment in your Bank via IFT or cheque.
Google Will send Verification pin at your address as you complete $10 in your Google Adsense Account. This also doubles as as a location verification check as well.

Where can you use your Google Adsense Accounts?

You can use them on your website or blog or youtube channel.
You can use this account on multiple websites.
100% fully approved adsense account.
Your new Nigerian Google Adsense account will be Non hosted.
It will be approved on basis on website , its not a Ad-mob or Youtube based adsense.

for more information or further negotiation, send me a mail. Note, every thing will be set up in your name
Re: Buy Google Adsense Account And Amazon Account by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
cool it's like you just started work today young lad, welcome to my territory, na me get nairaland AdSense market on lockdown, so be humble and say hi to the king of AdSense on nairaland grin
Re: Buy Google Adsense Account And Amazon Account by Prestdude: 8:57am On Aug 21, 2020
Buy non-hosted and unverified naija AdSense account 50k last price... Has about $10 in it....

(1) (Reply)

Withdraw Paypal Money To Nigeria Bank 360/$ / What Buisness Can I Open With 500K / What Skill Or Handwork Can A 50 Years Person Learn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.