Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Peter Obi And His 250 Million Naira Osborne Towers Apartments - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And His 250 Million Naira Osborne Towers Apartments (6674 Views)

Peter Obi In The Web Of A ₦250 Million Controversy (Throwback) / CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans / Court Indicts Chidi Odinkalu, Awards ₦250 Million As Damages To Odili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi And His 250 Million Naira Osborne Towers Apartments by SenatorBudoma: 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2018

The Osborne Towers in Lagos where evil men pay Two hundred and Fifty Million of our stolen money annually is the issue of discussion today. Chief Peter Obi and a few others are the occupants of this evil apartment known as Osborne Towers.

Sure, at 20 Million Naira a month, Chief Peter Obi has three apartments in the towers!

Now here is the real information, each of the apartments has four bedrooms and two sitting rooms.

Why will Chief Peter Obi have three apartments at the Towers meaning he has twelve bedrooms and six sitting rooms? It is authoritative that the last rent of apartments 7A and 7B was paid by Peter Obi! The story of Osborne Towers will continue to explain the thrifty behind the saintly Peter Obi who wants us to believe that he carry his bag at the airport, books economy on air trips and and eats once a day so as not to spend so much money but pays rent of 60 Million a month on three apartments in Osborne Towers. He even want us to believe that he eat just one piece of kpomo in his soup for lunch! Biggest lies from the biggest lier of the century.

I am beginning to believe that Chief Peter Obi is not straight. If not, how can one be paying 250 Million a year for rent in a four bedroom apartment and still go about preaching saving culture. This to me is hypocrisy and idiocy joined together. Do Peter Obi thought that we all are fools? What the hell is wrong with Ngerian leaders. I am surprised that Peter Obi is not what he preaches. He is a stark opposite of who he wants us to believe he is. The gathering of the evil men at Osborne Towers has finally exposed Peter Obi and confirmed what people has been saying all along that he is the a human with the most complex characters. From what I have read about Peter Obi as a former Governor who lead the other Governors to court and obtained that judgement that forced Dr. Goodluck Jonathan to share our National savings, I am forced to believe that Chief Peter Obi is the most flexible mind ever to come out of the South East.

Allow me to borrow this line from Mr. Aghaduno that thoroughly describes Chief Peter Obi inter alia “The trouble with Peter Obi is that he thinks that he is cleverer than everyone else. He maintains a bland and colorless surface that conceals a grandiose interior. He talks with the voice of a woman in labor but carries a heart of stone. He maintains a well-cultivated religious outlook but his soul is the engine room of demons. The former governor of Anambra State reminds me of a luscious apple with a large maggot neatly embedded in its middle”. He is a contradictory person who will tell you a story in the morning and come out in the afternoon to tell the exact opposite of the story he told in the morning.

How can the world ever trust Peter Obi again? How do we believe him again each time he mounts a podium to display his craft of petty lies? Peter Obi should just disappear before he becomes an object of caricature. A friend once told me I want to do ‘Peter Obi’. I was bewildered but he laughed and told me that doing Peter Obi is just pretending to be who you are not.

Please the new generation should not do ‘Peter Obi’ as it is not in the character of the Igbos to pretend. Only God knows where Peter Obi picks his unusual unlike Igbo character.

Benson Nweke writes from Nnewi, Anambra state.

https://aledeh.com/the-gathering-of-evil-men-inside-osborne-towers-by-benson-nweke/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And His 250 Million Naira Osborne Towers Apartments by Banyourdestiny: 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2018
Firstly, any mod that bans this account bans his or her destiny. cheesy

Secondly, just as was predicted that Buhari and and his vindictive crew will dig up unsusbstantial garbage to taunt obi, they didn't fail. Hateful and finger-pointing politics is bad, i wish buharis and his loyalists should start being political instead of being vindictive and hypocritical. Even if they lock up atiku and obi for cell, we go still vote them there!!!

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And His 250 Million Naira Osborne Towers Apartments by daddytime(m): 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2018
Lol....

We the onlookers association will be thoroughly entertained this election year.

Nairaland will be fun and useful for once at last.

Did he steal money to rent or buy the apartments? If yes why not investigate, charge and prosecute him.

And did he just start renting the property today?

Ooow now I see... His offence is "pretence"

Nice one

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And His 250 Million Naira Osborne Towers Apartments by Righteousness89(m): 4:09pm On Oct 13, 2018
Evil BMC!!
What stops the president from catching the evil man obi...

Another Failed attempt!!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And His 250 Million Naira Osborne Towers Apartments by SenatorBudoma: 4:09pm On Oct 13, 2018
ATIKU is already a Known Thief, But Peter Obi is going to be the worst type with his inside knowledge of how financial services operates.

These two combo will be more corrupt, financially reckless and unaccountable to no one but the treasury and their loot.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And His 250 Million Naira Osborne Towers Apartments by Righteousness89(m): 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2018
SenatorBudoma:
ATIKU is already a Known Thief, But Peter Obi is going to be the worst type with his inside knowledge of how financial services operates.
Can u imagine wat a human being says?

You are supposed to give thanks that a Man as Peter Obi is available to Serve!!

You guys are Undescribably Dangerous and a Cancer to Nigeria

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And His 250 Million Naira Osborne Towers Apartments by globemoney: 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2018
cheesy
Re: Peter Obi And His 250 Million Naira Osborne Towers Apartments by izombie(m): 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2018
Dem don start. These bmc's are shameless. This op should be atikulatedobi ASAP.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And His 250 Million Naira Osborne Towers Apartments by globemoney: 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2018
Mr “I don’t have any property outside Anambra”

cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And His 250 Million Naira Osborne Towers Apartments by mrhowoto: 4:23pm On Oct 13, 2018
These uneducated dogs of buhari never ceases to amaze me.

14 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And His 250 Million Naira Osborne Towers Apartments by SenatorBudoma: 4:23pm On Oct 13, 2018
Righteousness89:
Can u imagine wat a human being says?

You are supposed to give thanks that a Man as Peter Obi is available to Serve!!

You guys are Undescribably Dangerous and a Cancer to Nigeria

But he claimed that,
“I pay N250,000 for one night in a hotel. I wouldn’t sleep that night. I will feel like I have been robbed"

But still rents 3 separate apartments at 20Million each per month.

Now,

Who is the dangerous one here?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And His 250 Million Naira Osborne Towers Apartments by Righteousness89(m): 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
[s]
SenatorBudoma:

But he claimed that,
“I pay N250,000 for one night in a hotel. I wouldn’t sleep that night. I will feel like I have been robbed"

But still rents 3 separate apartments at 20Million each per month.

Now,

Who is the dangerous one here?
[/s] U guys are certified Fake pedellers of news!!

22 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And His 250 Million Naira Osborne Towers Apartments by SenatorBudoma: 4:25pm On Oct 13, 2018
globemoney:
Mr “I don’t have any property outside Anambra”

cheesy

That is what he keeps saying, yet 80% of his wealth came from outside Anambra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And His 250 Million Naira Osborne Towers Apartments by SenatorBudoma: 4:26pm On Oct 13, 2018
Righteousness89:
[s][/s] U guys are certified Fake pedellers of news!!

The Link is there, written by son of the soil from Nnewi.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And His 250 Million Naira Osborne Towers Apartments by SenatorBudoma: 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
The task of enthroning a good and accountable government, which has the yearning of the masses at heart is the responsibility of every well meaning Nigerian.

Atiku and Peter are not the better choice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And His 250 Million Naira Osborne Towers Apartments by Righteousness89(m): 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
SenatorBudoma:

The Link is there, written by son of the soil from Nnewi.
Just like the Link of your fake news of Forbes rating Nigeria as best Economy?

You guys are messed up?
If you hv to Manufacture lies to make a point! It's stinking!!

Atiku obi may not be saints but they are a Million times better to Sustain Nigeria than Pmb!!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And His 250 Million Naira Osborne Towers Apartments by SenatorBudoma: 4:37pm On Oct 13, 2018
Righteousness89:
Just like the Link of your fake news of Forbes rating Nigeria as best Economy?

You guys are messed up?
If you hv to Manufacture lies to make a point! It's stinking!!

Atiku obi may not be saints but they are a Million times better to Sustain Nigeria than Pmb!!

We don't need a wanted looter and rogue banker as leaders.

Nigeria deserves better leaders.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And His 250 Million Naira Osborne Towers Apartments by Dosinspector(m): 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
Another failed propaganda. The writer just added nweke to the name ,but a close look at the source tells you clearly that this is a Yoruba writer and name of his blog says it all. another failed attempt

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And His 250 Million Naira Osborne Towers Apartments by SenatorBudoma: 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2018
Dosinspector:
Another failed propaganda. The writer just added nweke to the name ,but a close look at the source tells you clearly that this is a Yoruba writer and name of his blog says it all. another failed attempt

If the OP had been about PMB, the writer would have been AthiefkuLooted.
Re: Peter Obi And His 250 Million Naira Osborne Towers Apartments by Butterflyleo: 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
OP the BigotObi also claimed he has only one wristwatch and 2 shoes grin

The shoe people have come again cheesy

Atiku and Obi are a pair of frauds

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And His 250 Million Naira Osborne Towers Apartments by Bugatie(m): 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
SenatorBudoma:
ATIKU is already a Known Thief, But Peter Obi is going to be the worst type with his inside knowledge of how financial services operates. These two combo will be more corrupt, financially reckless and unaccountable to no one but the treasury and their loot.

And your point is?

This propaganda is dead on arrival

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And His 250 Million Naira Osborne Towers Apartments by Pekele007: 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2018

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And His 250 Million Naira Osborne Towers Apartments by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2018

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And His 250 Million Naira Osborne Towers Apartments by Pekele007: 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Why do you love lying so much?

Oh he is not corrupt but he is a Bigot. grin You are confused.

He never claimed all this rubbish you are putting on his neck.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And His 250 Million Naira Osborne Towers Apartments by SenatorBudoma: 4:55pm On Oct 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Very serious ones at that.
Re: Peter Obi And His 250 Million Naira Osborne Towers Apartments by WhyMoD: 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2018
Hahahaha..
Peter Obi is only renting and apartment like every other tenants in the tower.

I think the more appropriate discussion should be why haven't Buhari and his anticorruption agency told us the owners of the 250million found in the tower?

Or are they trying to cover up something?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And His 250 Million Naira Osborne Towers Apartments by SenatorBudoma: 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2018
Pekele007:

Fake news... It's not Peter Obi

Continue consoling yourself.

It is the former Rogue Banker turned Politician.
Re: Peter Obi And His 250 Million Naira Osborne Towers Apartments by WhyMoD: 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2018
SenatorBudoma:

https://aledeh.com/the-gathering-of-evil-men-inside-osborne-towers-by-benson-nweke/
Hahahaha..

I think the more appropriate discussion should be why haven't Buhari and his anticorruption agency told us the owners of the 250million found in the tower?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And His 250 Million Naira Osborne Towers Apartments by Jax1: 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2018
SenatorBudoma:

U APC miscreants should stop polluting nairaland with ur laughable nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And His 250 Million Naira Osborne Towers Apartments by WhyMoD: 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2018
SenatorBudoma:
ATIKU is already a Known Thief, But Peter Obi is going to be the worst type with his inside knowledge of how financial services operates. These two combo will be more corrupt, financially reckless and unaccountable to no one but the treasury and their loot.
Hahahaha..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And His 250 Million Naira Osborne Towers Apartments by Pekele007: 5:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
SenatorBudoma:

Cry us a river boy.

Atiku and Obi are already Atikulated

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And His 250 Million Naira Osborne Towers Apartments by Kassidy4luv(m): 5:17pm On Oct 13, 2018
Sleepless nights, head ache, migraine and bitterness awaits all APC zombies.

ATIKU till BUHARI come for a debate with me.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Ondo Strange Disease: What Laboratory Test Revealed / Some past Heads Of Nigerian Custom Service / Sacked David Lyon Invitation Card For Tomorrows Swearing In Bayelsa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.