Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,913 members, 7,802,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

A Good Business Idea One Can Start For Say N1.5 To N2.5 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Good Business Idea One Can Start For Say N1.5 To N2.5 (2218 Views)

E-naira Jumps By 284%, Notes Decline To N2.7 Trillion – CBN / Fairmoney's N2.5 Billion Commercial Paper Issuance Ends In Oversubscription / Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Good Business Idea One Can Start For Say N1.5 To N2.5 by Lush100(m): 7:30am On Oct 22, 2018
Oktane:

I never said there would be no marketing. I only suggest that with an exclusive distribitorship arrangement one can market less. Of course the product must be something in high demand in that neighbourhood. Believe me there are products with this characteristics; utilitarian, affordability and regularity of use. If you now are able to negotiate for exclusivity rights then GBAM, you re on course.

ok.
advice well taken.
Re: A Good Business Idea One Can Start For Say N1.5 To N2.5 by Alabaintprice(m): 10:40am On Oct 22, 2018
Go into buying and selling especially phone accessory business. It is very lucrative with good profit margin. You can sell both offline and online. Main thing is starting with original products. People will patronize you cos of the quality of your products . you can start with least 400k asides money for a shop.
Get a good junction or location
Get a good advert
Get a solid supplier who will assist you with hot selling products in the market
Market both online and offline
You are good to go
Re: A Good Business Idea One Can Start For Say N1.5 To N2.5 by Lush100(m): 11:11am On Oct 22, 2018
Alabaintprice:
Go into buying and selling especially phone accessory business. It is very lucrative with good profit margin. You can sell both offline and online. Main thing is starting with original products. People will patronize you cos of the quality of your products . you can start with least 400k asides money for a shop.
Get a good junction or location
Get a good advert
Get a solid supplier who will assist you with hot selling products in the market
Market both online and offline
You are good to go

thanks Sir,
I do not know much about phone features.
beside I am looking at a business size of about 2M as against 400k.

thanks all d same.
Re: A Good Business Idea One Can Start For Say N1.5 To N2.5 by Alabaintprice(m): 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2018
Lush100:

thanks Sir,
I do not know much about phone features.
beside I am looking at a business size of about 2M as against 400k.

thanks all d same.
You need to calm down and think about that so you won't put your money in a business that may not work.
Relax your mind. Look for someone that will keep that money for you while you go in search of a good business.
It is not all about putting your money in a business, hope you are business minded as well. There are 2 different things entirely
Re: A Good Business Idea One Can Start For Say N1.5 To N2.5 by Lush100(m): 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2018
Alabaintprice:

You need to calm down and think about that so you won't put your money in a business that may not work.
Relax your mind. Look for someone that will keep that money for you while you go in search of a good business.
It is not all about putting your money in a business, hope you are business minded as well. There are 2 different things entirely

OK sir, I am taking some deep breath to calm down.

the advice below is well taken sir
"It is not all about putting your money in a business, hope you are business minded as well. There are 2 different things entirely"
Re: A Good Business Idea One Can Start For Say N1.5 To N2.5 by Lush100(m): 6:12am On Nov 03, 2018
@HappyScent
@Oktane
@Proselling

something is cooking in this Fmcg thing.

don't lemme go into details until deals sealed.
I didn't mention I'm still doing 9-5work.

my family location and job location are in different states though close (1hr30 mins up to 3hrs depending on traffic on the major rd).

hoping I get something worthwhile out of it

the amount of turnover for the distributorship deal seem unreasonably high in order to make a decent income every month.(I guess that is what it's all about)
Re: A Good Business Idea One Can Start For Say N1.5 To N2.5 by Lush100(m): 6:33am On Jan 30, 2019
any information on emerging FMCG product with good market potential will be highly appreciated.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Learn To Develop Mobile Application And Admob / How To Calculate Pos Business Profit / Fish Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.