Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,208 members, 7,780,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:15 PM

Guys Will You Take Your Girlfriend To This Hotel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Will You Take Your Girlfriend To This Hotel (4714 Views)

I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" / Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Will You Take Your Girlfriend To This Hotel by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2018

Re: Guys Will You Take Your Girlfriend To This Hotel by forreelinc(m): 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2018
Ask your daddy
Re: Guys Will You Take Your Girlfriend To This Hotel by Ever8054: 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2018
why not...?...na signpost Una dey go read?...

1 Like

Re: Guys Will You Take Your Girlfriend To This Hotel by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
What a funny name for a hotel
Re: Guys Will You Take Your Girlfriend To This Hotel by happybee: 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
gringrin
The poster above me just said 'yes'
Re: Guys Will You Take Your Girlfriend To This Hotel by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:07pm On Oct 13, 2018
I don't read the signpost I just jejely enter the place with reading anything..

Wentin u no know no go kill u man
Re: Guys Will You Take Your Girlfriend To This Hotel by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 14, 2018
Investigate it very well, and you'd find out it'sa brothel
Re: Guys Will You Take Your Girlfriend To This Hotel by pally123: 9:15am On Oct 14, 2018
Ever8054:
why not...?...na signpost Una dey go read?...
I tire o
Re: Guys Will You Take Your Girlfriend To This Hotel by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
Download Free Project Topics & Materials Online...Click on the link in my Signature Now

(1) (Reply)

Guy Catches His GF Inside Anothr Guy’s Benz After She Lied She Was In NYSC Camp / Pretty Lady Cries Out After Man Threatened To Kill Her For Doing This (Photos) / Semen Retention Is The Dumbest Thing Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.