Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari (57387 Views)

2023: Naira Redesign Policy Has Minimised Influence Of Money In Politics- Buhari / Ben Ayade Sacks Traditional Ruler For "Dabbling In Partisan Politics" / I Am No Longer In Partisan Politics - Obasanjo To PDP Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari by eneyoduke(m): 10:39pm On Oct 13, 2018
Hate speech

We should never ever reinforced failure, let failure be failure... if you know, you know

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari by laffwitmi: 10:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
Why u dey vex nah PIG...ok shorrry eeeehhh grin grin grin
Hollamie007:

Olodo ni e cheesy

Mi o raye ti e grin

Re: What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari by ernieboy(m): 10:44pm On Oct 13, 2018
midolian:
One thing I respect this man called Buhari for is that he doesn't talk much..but when he talks, he says it as it is.
This man won't play politics with words. He is the only Nigerian leader who can say to an angry lion ready to devour him that it's hair is bushy..

Oyedepo and co will involve themselves in partisan politics just to get Buhari out because of dwindling tithes and offerings in their churches.

Like Buhari said, Religious leaders should not be seen to involve themselves in partisan politics or political controversies, otherwise they risk losing their status and public respect.
but he never had any problem with Rev mbaka when he was busy campaigning for him in the 2015 election, hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
BurningBlade:
this wasn't what you posted before, why change stand when evidence is shown you?

what evidence did u show?/....did you give me any facts file, did u show me the evidence of the money stolen in government purse,,,,,u ddnt show any evidence......u only made a suggestion and i objectively weighed it and tried to tag along that at least these politicians just steal from the nations purse unlike the pastor. and concluded oyedepo seems too big to be scrambling for ghana must go bags from these guys

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari by gaskiyamagana: 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
Strech:
Islam from time immemorial has been the problem and downfall of many great nation. existence of Devil is only a illusion. Islam is the DEVIL Itself. if only wishes were horses!! Damn!!!!
Your holy ghost salvation deliverance water don finished. Sorry, we go bring another one for you from pastor tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari by Femiflo1: 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2018
LIKE PMB LIKE HIS FOLLOWERS............

If Religious Leaders Shouldn't Be Found in Partisan Politics. I Began to Wonder What Professor Yemi Osinbajo is Doing in Aso Rock. I sha Know him to be a Pastor over a Church. Must PMB Always Convince the Populace that he's Guilty of Allegations of LIFELESSNESS?

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari by yusuf0876(m): 10:51pm On Oct 13, 2018
is either I stay at home or vote for buhari..... Sai baba

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari by Oblang(m): 10:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
Ipob ranting everywhere with their 5% votes. Northerners that are the real voters are looking at them like mumu....

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari by gaskiyamagana: 11:00pm On Oct 13, 2018
Oblang:
Ipob ranting everywhere with their 5% votes. Northerners that are the real voters are looking at them like mumu....
Nothing is impossible with the god of ipobians. Even when it is their turn after Yoruba (2023_2031) in 2031 to rule Nigeria, they still need help of so called ABOKI.
Re: What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari by Ategberoson(m): 11:04pm On Oct 13, 2018
Strech:
Islam from time immemorial has been the problem and downfall of many great nation. existence of Devil is only a illusion. Islam is the DEVIL Itself. if only wishes were horses!! Damn!!!!

who ask you for this unnecessary sermon? Islam or Christian Buhari should be cruising around as he had nothing to worry about as far as 2019 is concern

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari by Wahala90: 11:06pm On Oct 13, 2018
Why won't they be involved when you said "muslims should only vote muslims".

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari by izicooo(f): 11:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
baliyubla:
To this Dullard, Osinbajo doesn't count as a religious Leader. Guy is beyond Lifeless.
lol, i beg leave me hand, you 2get mouth �

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari by ayobamiakinrind(m): 11:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
sureheaven:
Many of them will be ashamed.
They’ve been benefiting at the expense of their congregations, they lie in the name of God to deceive thousands of people. Yet they have no benefit to the lives of their followers but extortion of the highest order.

Religious leaders shld be made to pay 40% of their income as taxes to the government.

Are you God? Is God so weak that he can't fight his course if he so wishes? What's your headache about Pastors and God?

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari by samuelonyewueny(m): 11:18pm On Oct 13, 2018
BurningBlade:
It is obvious people like Oyedepo, who involve in politics do so because of what they can get from politicians.

Where it even possible, someone like Oyedepo won't even mind contesting for political office. The man's long throat long pass pinocchio nose when him lie.

Thief.
...Speak with caution Sir let God not hear what you said... An ordinary man has no right to judge a man of God.... There are men of God not spirits.. they also have human part

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari by ebakhaiyhe(m): 11:18pm On Oct 13, 2018
midolian:
One thing I respect this man called Buhari for is that he doesn't talk much..but when he talks, he says it as it is.
This man won't play politics with words. He is the only Nigerian leader who can say to an angry lion ready to devour him that it's hair is bushy..

Oyedepo and co will involve themselves in partisan politics just to get Buhari out because of dwindling tithes and offerings in their churches.

Like Buhari said, Religious leaders should not be seen to involve themselves in partisan politics or political controversies, otherwise they risk losing their status and public respect.
Your comment lacks credibility as you forgot to acknowledge the fact that his VP is a religious leader. Not also that when he enjoyed the praise of some religious leaders in 2015, he forgot to give us this advice.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari by kapelvej: 11:19pm On Oct 13, 2018
baliyubla:
To this Dullard, Osinbajo doesn't count as a religious Leader. Guy is beyond Lifeless.
Men, you guys are simply salvage, my friend from norway is reading this with me, he can stop wondering how Nigerians are so good with killer punches. I miss home

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari by lexy2014: 11:21pm On Oct 13, 2018
madridguy:
Baba should ignore them completely. They're pained their ATM is no longer in power.
osinbajo and tunde bakare are what?

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari by thayora: 11:22pm On Oct 13, 2018
BurningBlade:
It is obvious people like Oyedepo, who involve in politics do so because of what they can get from politicians.

Where it even possible, someone like Oyedepo won't even mind contesting for political office. The man's long throat long pass pinocchio nose when him lie.

Thief.

wetin papa oyedepo steal? please be guided with your stupid write up.before buhari he has been a force to be reckon with in religion,politic,business etc so you saying he wouldn't mind contesting for political office i think you have lost it,going into politic by papa would be a total demotion to him as the president of the world,where on earth is he not known?name it?
you called him" long throat" please my advice to you and your fellow donkeys who have made it an habit to insult the man of God is to stop it or else there will be consequences.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari by Oolawepo(m): 11:23pm On Oct 13, 2018
midolian:

Go get brain.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari by Oolawepo(m): 11:26pm On Oct 13, 2018
Sleekfingers:
Thank you buhari....they are all useless religious leaders.....corrupt politician will give money..they will collect.....and will be shouting Muhammad and Jesus up and down...

Useless hypocrites
Christians should wake up. They will go to their mosques and tell their imams what they want but we fold our hands and allow them to rule us. Christians should be actively involved in politics.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari by lexy2014: 11:27pm On Oct 13, 2018
midolian:

osinbajo and bakare what are they?

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari by neonly: 11:27pm On Oct 13, 2018
sureheaven:
Many of them will be ashamed.
They’ve been benefiting at the expense of their congregations, they lie in the name of God to deceive thousands of people. Yet they have no benefit to the lives of their followers but extortion of the highest order.

Religious leaders shld be made to pay 40% of their income as taxes to the government.

Because imams don't see money like Christian

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari by lexy2014: 11:28pm On Oct 13, 2018
midolian:

buhari can fight lion but rats chased d president out of his office

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari by Ngbeman: 11:36pm On Oct 13, 2018
GentleMoney:
Sir!! What about your VP..?
Religion - 5
Politics - 6
Hmm..

Chai Photoshop no go kill person
Re: What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari by themanderon: 11:46pm On Oct 13, 2018
A good thing he knows he is going to give account for all the nepotism, killings and destruction which his brothers carried out during his tenure with his implied support.
God is not mocked by this man's sanctimonious acting.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari by toscolee(m): 11:50pm On Oct 13, 2018
You can't separate religion from politics - Buhari (2011)

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari by samuelonyewueny(m): 11:50pm On Oct 13, 2018
For all I care my welfare is in the hands of God.. woo unto you that put your trust in man (Including Buhari).. I personally won't rate Buhari high but I prefer an idiot/ignorant man to a thief anyday, anytime. It's better my car is broken than stolen... I don't care about Atiku's business acumen (If at all it even exist except for fraud, tax evasion, hypes and all). The people and interest groups he represents is what he's supporters should be worried about.. How many of you have noticed that the herdsmen killing has reduced significantly (Bottomline - It's political).. THOSE GUYS WILL SELL NIGERIA IF GIVEN THE CHANCE..

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari by myrtech: 11:58pm On Oct 13, 2018
Pls tell me what you have gained from Vp Osinbajo or you are being blind to know it's not about omoluabi Yoruba but a federation Nigeria

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari by miraclea: 12:00am On Oct 14, 2018
quote author=midolian post=72060571]One thing I respect this man called Buhari for is that he doesn't talk much..but when he talks, he says it as it is.

Like Buhari said, [b]Religious leaders should not be seen to involve themselves in partisan politics or political controversies, otherwise they risk losing their status and public respect.
Oyedepo is a stakeholder in Nigeria how dare you say he doesn't have a say in economic and politics
Your dullard doesn't have anything at stake if the country collapsed today only his cows and rams

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari by arrestdarrester: 12:09am On Oct 14, 2018
Buhari seems to forget so easily sha

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari by somehow: 12:17am On Oct 14, 2018
Yet this one go dey pray for long life.

You see why una dey die prematurely?

lielbree:
Shut the fùck up retàrd. Pack ur shìt and get out of asorock!

Incompetent ediot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers / Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar & His Son, Adamu Perform Umrah (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.