Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

As An APGA Chieftain, I Won't Go To Katsina - Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As An APGA Chieftain, I Won't Go To Katsina - Peter Obi (2380 Views)

Anambra Election: APGA Chieftain Obidigwe Intercepted With Loads Of Ammunitions / I Won't Go To Court — Mascot Kalu, Says Aba People Have Been Cheated / EXPOSED: How Chinedu Obidigwe Used A Fake Company's Name To Dupe An APGA Chiefta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As An APGA Chieftain, I Won't Go To Katsina - Peter Obi by Throwback: 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2018
Throwback to the ethnic politics that Peter Obi was notorious for in his bid to be Emperor of Anambra.

The articulation of Peter Obi.

CNPP PRESS STATEMENT - 20 November 2013

Conference of Nigerian Political Parties {CNPP} is alarmed over Governor Peter Obi’s penchant for ethnic card; which portends danger for our fledgling democracy.

Penultimate day, it was the issue of Yorubas deporting Igbos from Lagos, forgetting that he deported non-indigenes in 2009, yesterday it was an Hausa man, in this instance Malam Nasiru Elrufai, who came to stop his rigging plan and today the ethnic card allegation is that it was Osun State women who demonstrated at Awka against the sham Anambra State governorship election.

For the avoidance of doubt the women who demonstrated are aggrieved and courageous bonafide Anambra women whom Professor Attahiru Jega deliberately not only disenfranchised but stole their mandate. The video clips are still there, we therefore challenge Governor Obi to publicly point out Osun women in the video pictures. There is a limit to the endurance for a people whose mandate were stolen.

On the House Arrest of Malam Nasiru Elrufai, Governor Obi proclaimed, ‘As an APGA Chieftain, I won’t go to Katsina, ….if I ve my way I will bundle him out’. He forget that Elrufai’s freedom of movement is guaranteed by the 1999 Constitution Federal Republic of Nigeria, which he as governor swore to protect.

Governor Obi instead of the ethnic card, should do an introspection, asking himself, why the desperation in getting Ndi Anambra to seamlessly elect the candidate of my party, after 7 years of serving my people? Why is Senator Ngige an issue out of 23 candidates?

CNPP once more call for total cancellation of the election, and resignation of Professor Jega for complicity as events have shown the invincible hand of President Goodluck Jonathan in the sham election.

Otherwise how can his party the PDP abandon its candidate, Comrade Tony Nwoye and support APGA’s Pyrric victory in the face of gross irregularities and substantial evidences that tainted the election?

Mr Osita Okechukwu
National Publicity Secretary
CNPP

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/press-releases/governor-peter-obi-and-the-danger-of-ethnic-card.html
Re: As An APGA Chieftain, I Won't Go To Katsina - Peter Obi by atiku4President(m): 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
Rubbish. Good for the dustbin

5 Likes

Re: As An APGA Chieftain, I Won't Go To Katsina - Peter Obi by Throwback: 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
atiku4President:
Rubbish. Good for the dustbin

Unfortunately for you, history is a dustbin that is never emptied.

History is what Microsoft OS designate as "is critical system object", so it can never be deleted.

We will ensure that those who now claim to be patriots, nationalists and democrats, are well vetted to reveal their hypocritical past.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: As An APGA Chieftain, I Won't Go To Katsina - Peter Obi by baliyubla: 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2018
These guys know the core northern votes have been halved, and are willing to adopt every negative tactic to shore up the votes, but such tactics won't work as most Northerners have had hunger reset their brains. Now, all you hear them say is Ba ma so (we don't want) APC. Atikulate 2019 is already settled.

9 Likes

Re: As An APGA Chieftain, I Won't Go To Katsina - Peter Obi by BeautifulMind2: 8:46pm On Oct 13, 2018
Throwback:
Throwback to the ethnic politics that Peter Obi was notorious for in his bid to be Emperor of Anambra.

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/press-releases/governor-peter-obi-and-the-danger-of-ethnic-card.html

grin grin
Obi is too clean to rubbish, so this is what you can dig grin cheesy

10 Likes

Re: As An APGA Chieftain, I Won't Go To Katsina - Peter Obi by bonechamberlain(m): 8:47pm On Oct 13, 2018
I thought this throwback was about corruption, BMC u need to dig more, throwback or throwpast post or crime. but one thing is sure buhari would be in daura next year or London but as a health tourist visitor not as a president.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An APGA Chieftain, I Won't Go To Katsina - Peter Obi by Righteousness89(m): 8:47pm On Oct 13, 2018
ANOTHER THRASH!!

WHAT SENSIBLE LEADER WILL BE IN A STATE THAT IS NOT HIS OWN ON ELECTION DAY IF NOT TO FORMENT TROUBLE!!

HE HAS NO APPOINTMENT IN THE STATE!

In a SANE NATION, ELRUFAI WOULD HAVE LONG BEING IN JAIL FOR THAT DIS-ORDER!!

ITS EXACTLY THE SAME EVIL THE APC GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN DOING!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An APGA Chieftain, I Won't Go To Katsina - Peter Obi by Pekele007: 8:48pm On Oct 13, 2018
Throwback:

No proof here that such statement was made by Peter Obi na.

It's just a concocted speech from a pained party spokesperson.

Why aren't there any link from a reputable news outlets? WTF is village square?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An APGA Chieftain, I Won't Go To Katsina - Peter Obi by ORIENTATION101: 8:48pm On Oct 13, 2018
obi is a known tribalist lets see how he will get votes in north and west

5 Likes

Re: As An APGA Chieftain, I Won't Go To Katsina - Peter Obi by afroniger: 8:50pm On Oct 13, 2018
These sort of careless statements expose Peter Obi as a leader lacking in statesmanship. Political leaders of his calibre in a multiethnic society like ours are expected to be more guarded in their utterances in case of situations like this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An APGA Chieftain, I Won't Go To Katsina - Peter Obi by izzou(m): 8:51pm On Oct 13, 2018
grin

And was it not Tinubu that described Atiku as an asset to this country?

Or was it not Buhari that labelled a particular region as 5% and his followers cheered him on?

Or was it not Fashola that promised to provide power in 6 months?

Oga just go to your polling unit and vote Buhari. Stop trying to change something that cannot be changed.

A good number of Nigerians have made up their mind for Atiku

Throwback:

Unfortunately for you, history is a dustbin that is never emptied.

We will ensure that those who now claim to be patriots, nationalists and democrats, are well vetted to reveal their[b]hypocritical past.[/b]

5 Likes

Re: As An APGA Chieftain, I Won't Go To Katsina - Peter Obi by hisgrace090: 8:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

grin grin
Obi is too clean to rubbish, so this is what you can dig grin cheesy

Nigerians can attest to this.
Re: As An APGA Chieftain, I Won't Go To Katsina - Peter Obi by Throwback: 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2018
I don't know why anyone should be angry that we are vetting those who want to rule us.

Do you want to make the same mistakes over and over, while Sahara Reporters and Premium Times do the actual vetting with information that was already available for public dissection and discourse?

Anyone who wants to contest, must be ready to be vetted with their own past actions and opinion.

Why did Peter Obi put El Rufai on house arrest during the regime of the hero of democracy?

Why was same El Rufai and other APC politicians prevented from entering Ekiti in 2014, when Fayose brought in all manner of PDP ministers and military and DSS support?

How does a despot become a hero of democracy?

If Peter Obi could do such in Anambra, then we do not expect him to play the impartial role played by Prof. Yemi Osinbajo as Acting President, during the DSS siege of the National Assembly.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As An APGA Chieftain, I Won't Go To Katsina - Peter Obi by Pekele007: 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2018
afroniger:
These sort of careless statements expose Peter Obi as a leader lacking in statesmanship. Political leaders of his calibre in a multiethnic society like ours are expected to be more guarded in their utterances in case of situations like this.
What evidence do you have that Peter Obi made such statement

1 Like

Re: As An APGA Chieftain, I Won't Go To Katsina - Peter Obi by Throwback: 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2018
afroniger:

Not just his utterances, but his actions.

The basic political ideology of Peter Obi is stoking of ethnic hatred to achieve political victory.

The articulation of Peter Obi's political antecedents point to a steady pattern of whipping up ethnic sentiments to hold on to political power.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An APGA Chieftain, I Won't Go To Katsina - Peter Obi by SarkinYarki: 9:04pm On Oct 13, 2018
Throwback you are more than such satanic practice ..respect yourself..haba how can you be stirring tribal discord all because because you want to perpetuate an inept incoherent dullard tyrant who has nothing to offer any Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: As An APGA Chieftain, I Won't Go To Katsina - Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 13, 2018
Like someone earlier said, please bring up Atiku and Peter Obi mistakes so we can forgive them all at once.
But as for 2019, Buhari is heading to Daura to rest, the old man needs it. undecided

4 Likes

Re: As An APGA Chieftain, I Won't Go To Katsina - Peter Obi by EasternActivist: 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2018
Brothers and sisters what is el rufai doing in Anambra state at a time of gubernatorial election?

When did a governor become an INEC observer for another governorship election?

What insolence... Peter obi would have bundled him back to kastina.

No Governor would tolerate such rubbish so give Peter obi a pass

1 Like

Re: As An APGA Chieftain, I Won't Go To Katsina - Peter Obi by Throwback: 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Throwback you are more than such satanic practice ..respect yourself..haba how can you be stirring tribal discord all because because you want to perpetuate an inept incoherent dullard tyrant who has nothing to offer any Nigerian

Oby Ezekwesili has no such baggage.
She must be president now, because the salvation of Nigeria is decades past due. No time to wait for failures to take turns achieving nothing.

I rather have Oby Ezekwesili as President, than have any Southerner as Vice President.

1 Like

Re: As An APGA Chieftain, I Won't Go To Katsina - Peter Obi by Pekele007: 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
Throwback:
I don't know why anyone should be angry that we are vetting those who want to rule us.

Do you want to make the same mistakes over and over, while Sahara Reporters and Premium Times do the actual vetting with information that was already available for public dissection and discourse?

Anyone who wants to contest, must be ready to be vetted with their own past actions and opinion.

Why did Peter Obi put El Rufai on house arrest during the regime of the hero of democracy?

Why was same El Rufai and other APC politicians prevented from entering Ekiti in 2014, when Fayose brought in all manner of PDP ministers and military and DSS support.

How does a despot become a hero of democracy?

If Peter Obi could do such in Anambra, then we do not expect him to play the impartial role played by Prof. Yemi Osinbajo as Acting President, during the DSS siege of the National Assembly.
What evidence do you have that Peter Obi placed the midget on house arrest?

I guess you weren't told the part $750k was found on him and how he lied to the police he is an election observer whereas his mission was to rig.

Una go dey alright lass lass grin

1 Like

Re: As An APGA Chieftain, I Won't Go To Katsina - Peter Obi by Pekele007: 9:12pm On Oct 13, 2018
Throwback:

She must be president now, because the salvation of Nigeria is decades past due. No time to wait for failures to take turns achieving nothing.

I rather have Oby Ezekwesili as President, than have any Southerner as Vice President.
So it's Peter Obi that have a baggage

I'm still waiting for a corruption case against him from you though.

1 Like

Re: As An APGA Chieftain, I Won't Go To Katsina - Peter Obi by ifex370(m): 9:13pm On Oct 13, 2018
High blood pressure will kill these people oo grin
Re: As An APGA Chieftain, I Won't Go To Katsina - Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
Flatheadpig:

Obi is a flatheaded bigot pig from potopoto Republic

kiss the truthgrin

Kill yourself tongue

Even if he is a goat, we will vote him

1 Like

Re: As An APGA Chieftain, I Won't Go To Katsina - Peter Obi by ifex370(m): 9:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
MajorJeffery:
Like someone earlier said, please bring up Atiku and Peter Obi mistakes so we can forgive them all at once.
But as for 2019, Buhari is heading to Daura to rest, the old man needs it. undecided

Gbam... Spoken like a son of his father.. Buhari must go home...

Anything but buhari.. Wiaf tried.. We cannot do this till 2023

1 Like

Re: As An APGA Chieftain, I Won't Go To Katsina - Peter Obi by AskProf: 9:22pm On Oct 13, 2018
Throwback:

Is that all?

1 Like

Re: As An APGA Chieftain, I Won't Go To Katsina - Peter Obi by Carlyscales: 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2018
So?

Make person hear word!

This one nko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An APGA Chieftain, I Won't Go To Katsina - Peter Obi by Boomark(m): 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2018
Throwback:

Why not complete the statement, why cut it short? "As an APGA Chieftain, I won’t go to Katsina, …. to do what? Do you think you are posting for lifeless people to read?

1 Like

Re: As An APGA Chieftain, I Won't Go To Katsina - Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2018
Chaiii

Yorubaa dey serious for their propaganda

Lies everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An APGA Chieftain, I Won't Go To Katsina - Peter Obi by Boomark(m): 9:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
Throwback:

Please vote her and allow us to rest. We are not against you.
Re: As An APGA Chieftain, I Won't Go To Katsina - Peter Obi by Stanweezy(m): 9:51pm On Oct 13, 2018
Nothing we no go hear, because Obi is now Atiku running mate, BMC tell us the reason why we should Vote for Buhari and not attacking the opposition

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Evidence Buhari Died And Replaced By A Lookalike (AFP) / Yar’adua : I Owe The Public No Explanation – Oyedepo (throwback) / Imo Air Vs Ibom Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.