Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) (73601 Views)

Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity / Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje / Kwankwaso Meets Pilot He Sponsored On Board A Flight To Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by IamAtikulate: 11:37pm On Oct 13, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
I'm not a zombie I just believe buhari will change this country
You are still believing, then you are a zombie.

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by egbabiekperemo1: 11:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
masseratti:
your hatred for Yorubas will kill you, you guys are making Yorubas that hate PMB with passion to change their mind with your diatribes. What has Yoruba got to do with this thread?

Just shut up. No be una dey always abuse ibos pass for nairaland? Abeg getout from here

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 11:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
StevDesmond:
U failed to tell us his opponents then
Yaradua in 2007.most of you adhoc pdp guys are politically naive.kwankwaso priority is ganduje and senate not atiku.nobody has ever polled more than 500k in kano except buhari.kwankwaso supporters will only vote their leader and nobody else.what do they have in common with atiku? Buhari will gt nothing less than 2 million in kano.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 13, 2018
egbabiekperemo1:

Just shut up. No be una dey always abuse ibos pass for nairaland? Abeg getout from here

Na wa for you ooo.

You can vote for PDP and not insult the whole Yoruba race. Can you do that for us please?
Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 11:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
PVC2019:
Game up for the Buhari
That means game over for pdp in rivers and akwa ibom since amechi and akpabio are in apc
Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by Boyestical777: 11:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
Atiku will win....just watch and see

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
Racoon:
Good! All that is expected as the primary have now produced a candidate is for other aspirants to close ranks & continue the Atikunation onslaught against the present tyrannical & evil regime.Nigeria must be delivered.

Abeg where are Oshiomole & Lai Muhammed These two men have been incredibly silient since PDP primary.
They are busy strategizing, APC are ten times ahead, no much noise, just like Pdp were making noise in Osun, we all know who cried at last.

Una eyes go clear by February.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by deomelo: 11:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
IamAtikulate:

You are still believing, then you are a zombie.

lol @ athiefKUlatedIPOBS

grin grin grin
Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by deomelo: 11:43pm On Oct 13, 2018
rahazaqa:
They are busy strategizing, APC are ten times ahead, no much noise, just like Pdp were making noise in Osun, we all know who cried at last.

Una eyes go clear by February.

They are all about cheap sentiments and irrelevant emotions.

They will return to biafra agitation and terrorism by next year after Atiku's loss.

grin grin grin
Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by egbabiekperemo1: 11:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Na wa for you ooo.

You can vote for PDP and not insult the whole Yoruba race. Can you do that for us please?

If una fit respect una self, nobody or tribe go insult una. By d way, i am not ibo, but the way you people dey go about this atiku/obi versus buhari is very annoying.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
Igbos are really having a good time online while yorubas and Hausa's are quiet.

Ominous signs. grin

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
franchasng:
Wow

My dreams are coming true already!

I can't wait to congratulate my friends at the top cheesy

2019 its gonna be a beautiful year of celebration, God pls keep me and my lovers alive to witness the great future to come as we send the nemesis back to his cows shocked
lol, all of you ppl jubilation and spitting things b4 election just like you did in 2015 and in Osun recently, i dey bookmark una, i will embarrass u by February.

Una eyes go clear.
Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 13, 2018
egbabiekperemo1:

If una fit respect una self, nobody or tribe go insult una. By d way, i am not ibo, but the way you people dey go about this atiku/obi versus buhari is very annoying.

How na? Our only position is that we would vote for APC.

Is there anything evil in that? Please tell me what yorubas have done wrong?

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by OgbeniSamm(m): 11:47pm On Oct 13, 2018
fiizznation:
Lol and you think any sane person will vote for Atiku because kwankwaso said so? This is my state for crying out. Even the folks in sabon gari will be afraid to come out to vote for atiku on that day. And sabon gari is the only place in kano I sincerely think Atiku will get up to 500 votes LOL

Atikulate my foot!!!

They don't know. Foolishness is free, let them keep fooling themselves

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by afamaustin(m): 11:50pm On Oct 13, 2018
Buhari fit get hearth attack before general election

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by fiizznation: 11:51pm On Oct 13, 2018
Ekaka1:

This is the problem with people like you.....politics and true democracy gives you the option of choice but the violent template you and your ilks have been using to intimidate electorates into voting candidates they are unwilling to support has been exposed and trust me you won't have your way this time...btw I'm neither an APC or PDP supporter but people have a right to a free, credible and fair Elections without the manipulation of violent illiterates like you!!
You must be very silly. Who said anything about attacking anybody? I have this serious abhorrence against violence in whatever form it will come. And how is it my fault if some people always think that their hosts will attack them on election days even though it won't happen and has never happened?

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by NiajaXionist: 11:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
Keep deceiving and hurting your emotions. This alliance won't go anywhere. Atiku will not win a single state in NW and NE. Yes, people will collect his money since he stole it from the national treasury. He equally made mistake for picking a SE as a running mate. The entire region has less political impact on the result. Whether he chooses from them or not, they most vote PDP because they are confused fellas that don't know what is good for them & the future of their siblings. Whether they vote Buhari or not he'll still when because NE, NW and SW will for sure vote Buhari. He will receive more votes from SS because he's done a lot to them. If Buhari's win it's their favor because he'll revoke all oil blocks from the elites and transferred it to states. The unfortunate thing is our yeye friends have closed their heart as such will never see through this. How i wish Atiku will rule for 1 good year, I swear to God they will regret it. Because he'll deal with them when they come out to agitate, he has no heart.
OlaAshawo:
this is what I've been waiting for

game over for Buhari

sai kwankwasiya

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by Linzo(m): 11:55pm On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
Igbos are really having a good time online while yorubas and Hausa's are quiet.

Ominous signs. grin
Which Yoruba are you talking about? Please don't be deceive OK, come to Lagos here and you will be surprise how many lagosians want Buhari back to Daura

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by leisuretym: 11:57pm On Oct 13, 2018
OlaAshawo:
cilicmarin
sarrki
midolian
seunmsg
madridguy
passingshot
deomelo
Butterflyle0

do you know the meaning of kwankwasiya in kano?

of course you don't

truly Atiku means business

you need to see how Atiku dealt with them on a thread on here ,on online poll

https://www.nairaland.com/4786800/atiku-vs-buhari-online-polls

see who is leading presently
Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by egbabiekperemo1: 11:57pm On Oct 13, 2018
[/b]
resurgent4oodua:

How na? Our only position is that we would vote for APC.

Is there anything evil in that? Please tell me what yorubas have done wrong?

[b]U done see am say u guys are the most tribalistic people on earth as in, tribalism wey dey una blood na from generation to generation. You see a government that has messed up the economy, destroyed millions of jobs, thousands of people are beingkilled in benue and the north, and yet just because osibanjo is yoruba, your people are still ready to reinforce failure with failure. Is that not stupidity and tribalism at its peak. Please dont reply me again cos an afonja will always be an afonja
. Una reasoning dey like d goat in d picture i attach

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by HenryInno1(m): 11:58pm On Oct 13, 2018
I still don't Trust Old Papas
Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 13, 2018
Linzo:

Which Yoruba are you talking about? Please don't be deceive OK, come to Lagos here and you will be surprise how many lagosians want Buhari back to Daura

Ok. grin

#votenotfight.

I wish the elections can come very soon so the country can move on.

#istandwithbuharitill2023

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by deomelo: 11:59pm On Oct 13, 2018
Linzo:

You mean athiefKUlatedIPOBS in Ajegunle and Festac?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 14, 2018
egbabiekperemo1:
[b][/b]

U done see am say u guys are the most tribalistic people on earth as in, tribalism wey dey una blood na from generation to generation. You see a government that has messed up the economy, destroyed millions of jobs, thousands of people are beingkilled in benue and the north, and yet just because osibanjo is yoruba, your people are still ready to reinforce failure with failure. Is that not stupidity and tribalism at its peak. Please dont reply me again cos an afonja will always be an afonja. Una reasoning dey like d goat in d picture i attach

Arrrrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh! These insults are too much ooo. #votenotfight

#istandwithbuharitill2023
Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by Linzo(m): 12:01am On Oct 14, 2018
NiajaXionist:
Keep deceiving and hurting your emotions. This alliance won't go anywhere. Atiku will not when a single state in NW and NE. Yes, people will collect his money since he stole it from the national treasury. Atiku has equally made mistake for picking a SE as a running mate. The entire region has a less political impact on, they never supported BUhari. Still he doesn't need the support of people that don't know what is good for themselves. If to say he chooses a credible candidate in SW, though he won't win the defeat margin could have been small.
Oga you're the one writing with emotion, if you say Atiku will lose presidential election in Adamawa, Taraba and Gombe then I'm afraid you maybe on high dreaming

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by danphy6x: 12:02am On Oct 14, 2018
Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by deomelo: 12:03am On Oct 14, 2018
egbabiekperemo1:

U done see am say u guys are the most tribalistic people on earth as in, tribalism wey dey una blood na from generation to generation. You see a government that has messed up the economy, destroyed millions of jobs, thousands of people are beingkilled in benue and the north, and yet just because osibanjo is yoruba, your people are still ready to reinforce failure with failure. Is that not stupidity and tribalism at its peak. Please dont reply me again cos an afonja will always be an afonja. Una reasoning dey like d goat in d picture i attach

Typical shallow and ignorant athiefKUlatedIPOB rant.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by arsenalLUVA: 12:03am On Oct 14, 2018
sholatech:

If true, how come a large hundreds of thousands voted GEJ in Kano during last elections & you think Atiku will not get at least 1million votes in Kano?

1million? You're a camel.
Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 12:05am On Oct 14, 2018
Let me see how the dullard will survive this heart attack that's about hitting him

I and my family are fully Atikulated

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by StevDesmond(m): 12:06am On Oct 14, 2018
senatordave1:

Yaradua in 2007.most of you adhoc pdp guys are politically naive.kwankwaso priority is ganduje and senate not atiku.nobody has ever polled more than 500k in kano except buhari.kwankwaso supporters will only vote their leader and nobody else.what do they have in common with atiku? Buhari will gt nothing less than 2 million in kano.
Not a member of any political party bro. Infact I have voted for the two parties at different capacities in the past just so you know. Nobody is saying Buhari will not win Kano. The question is will the margin be like that of last elections? A resounding NO.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by Linzo(m): 12:06am On Oct 14, 2018
deomelo:

You mean athiefKUlatedIPOBS in Ajegunle and Festac?
Any part of Lagos my dear, believe it or not lagosians were more affected in this worthless state of NAIRA, majority of them have wards studying outside the country and they now find it more difficult to copy with paying fee and other things. In fact everyone in Lagos want PMB out

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) by arrestdarrester: 12:08am On Oct 14, 2018
You sure say PMB no go get heart attack on top this one so?

8 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja / See The New Look Of Ogoni Land As Cleaning Kicks Off - Photos / Maryam Babangida Killed Dele Giwa & Left Bongos Ikwue (her Ex-hubby) For Ibb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.