Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked (33442 Views)

Presidential Candidate: APC Governors Meeting Deadlocked After Buhari’s Stance / The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) / Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by bamasite(m): 6:12am On Oct 14, 2018
A very dicey situation, if Atiku changes his mind and picks a new VP candidate, That will prove he is inconsistent, unreliable and he cannot be trusted to be a man of his words!

Lately, I have been recommending this lady, who helped me make my first N200,000 passive income. She has something new you should check out

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 14, 2018
Igbos can kill themselves because of this one.i don't know when igbos will will be 1.
Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by Edoblakky(m): 6:12am On Oct 14, 2018
Foolish leaders. If someone from another zone was given the vp slot, I bet these selfish lots would have been crying marginalization. Now that it is their zone, they want to be consulted first. It's clear why we are where we are - too many stupid and selfish people in the corridor of power

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by enemyofprogress: 6:12am On Oct 14, 2018
Igbos get problems

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by promise4040: 6:13am On Oct 14, 2018
If not Peter obi who else do you want? Rochas Okoroocha? We Igbos and arrogance are like 5&6.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by Olukat(m): 6:15am On Oct 14, 2018
Gracito:
lol, brainstorm..bunch of jokers

Can you imagine the madness? grin
Where are the brains that want to storm?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by NaijaFutbol: 6:15am On Oct 14, 2018
post=72067415:
This Vice President issue is simply getting outta hand.
What is wrong with our people?
They refuse supporting Madam Oby and keep shouting AtikuLOOTED upandan.

Meanwhile.....

Same news shared upandan!

Meanwhile, you are looking at the wrong place for those supporting your brother Atiku.

Actually in 2017, for every 100Naira Buhari makes he used 60Naira to pay interest on debt (not to pay off his debt).

In 2018, he intends to borrow 100Naira in order to pay the 100Naira loan interest for that year.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 14, 2018
Mynd44:
Nigerian politicians and grandstanding.

I can bet these ones want to feel important too and so must be consulted and their permission asked.

Jokers

Like you care..
Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by MrAJQ(m): 6:15am On Oct 14, 2018
http://sunnewsonline.com/why-seast-govs-leaders-moved-against-obi-as-atikus-vice/
Exclusive: Why S’East govs, leaders moved against Obi as Atiku’s vice
Facts have emerged why the PDP governors and leaders in the Southeast are kicking against the choice of former governor of Anambra State governor, Mr Peter Obi as the party’s vice presidential candidate. The Atiku action has torn the South East chapter of the party apart.
According to an impeccable party source who pleaded anonymity, the governors and some of the leaders of the party in the zone have accused Atiku of reneging on his earlier promise and vowed to work against his candidacy .
The PDP chieftain told Sunday Sun that Atiku had earlier promised to use the former Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Prof. Charles Soludo as his running mate.
The chieftain who is also a Senatorial candidate in Anambra State said that the Southeast governors and some PDP leaders from the zone were working on endorsing President Muhammadu Buhari, since according to him, Atiku has shown that they do not matter in his political calculations .
“There will be peace if Soludo is made the running mate because that was what we agreed,” he said.
Asked if they still would have protested if former Minister of Finance and Coordinating Minister of the Economy, Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, was chosen by Atiku he said: “There is no problem with her, but Soludo is better. You know the woman is difficult, when you go to her for anything she will accuse you of wanting to be given the resources of the country.
“There was a meeting in Enugu over this. Three governors came – Abia, Enugu and Ebonyi. Ebonyi Governor (Dave Umahi) is the Chairman of South East Governors’ Forum, he is angry over what happened.”
Governor Umahi had last Friday issued a statement dissociates himself from a release by his Chief Press Secretary, where the choice of Obi was hailed.
He said that the governors and leaders of the zone were not consulted before Atiku settled for Obi.
He explained that yesterday’s meeting by the governors and leaders of the party was to agree that Obi and his people would not have their way.
He disclosed that he had met with Atiku and his wife and told them that Obi’s choice cannot sell in Igbo land.
His words: “I met with Atiku’s wife on this, she said that I am a businessman, that the business environment will be made good, that Atiku will make things good. That is no promise.”
On where Governor Willie Obiano stood on the matter, he said: “How are you asking this type of question? Obiano totally rejects Obi. Obi has lost four governors from Southeast. APC already has Imo, so the entire five Southeast states are in the hands of APC. The zone is for Buhari. ”
Asked if Governor Umahi was serious on his threats, he said, “very serious. He is ready to work for Buhari.”
Narrating how they came about Soludo, the PDP henchman claimed that he and some leaders of the party held a meeting three months ago where Atiku promised him to pick his vice presidential candidate from the Southeast.
“He told us that the person he had in mind was Soludo and Anambra governor also supported it.
“I was instrumental to him winning the nomination. We started this spin doctor job months ago. Atiku met with me several times alongside Gbenga Daniel. He came to my house many times.
“After he was nominated, he went back on his promise, he changed completely and now brought Peter Obi instead of Soludo that we agreed upon. This is why all the Southeast governors and PDP leaders are kicking. Everybody is mad at Atiku for that singular decision.
“I heard Atiku said he did not consult us because PDP governors from Southeast voted for Tambuwal, that they did not vote for him.
“He said that Wike agreed that Peter Obi should be his running mate. But in doing that, he jettisoned the promised he made to us that we will choose the person that will take the slot.
“Like I said there is fire at the moment. Governors of Ebonyi, Anambra, Enugu and Abia are angry. Governor of Enugu said he has discussed with a former governor in the Southeast that he will vote according to his conscience. He said that everybody deserves a second term, that Buhari deserves second term. He said that he as governor of Enugu needs second term, so he will not stop the president from enjoying second term. He said he will support the president if he seeks second term.”
Apart from other reasons they adduced for opposing the choice of former Anambra governor, he contended that
“Peter Obi is not a liberal politician, he is a conservative. His candidacy will not sell. Many of us who know him very well know that he is unreliable, tricky and selfish. He says one thing and does another. There is a problem in the PDP house and if it is not handled well it will jeopardize Atiku’s ambition.
“I will soon come out to say all that I am telling you publicly. I feel cheated by Atiku. I have complained to friends. Atiku’s wife has begged me, but I refused to accept her pleas.
“I have resolved to work for Buhari and I know that several other people are doing same.”
Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 14, 2018
South east governors can't influence voters choice. Every Igbo man has a mind of his own. We will never vote Buhari even with an Igbo VP and we will vote Atiku even with another Fulani as VP.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by Kulas: 6:18am On Oct 14, 2018
Yes my people may need to be consulted,but let them not as usual allow themseves to be taken by the saying from other tribes that igbos are the cause of their own problems.Peter Obi is a well respected igbo son andthere is nothing wrong in choosing him as VP. They should unite and support him and Atiku.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 14, 2018
Mynd44:
Nigerian politicians and grandstanding.

I can bet these ones want to feel important too and so must be consulted and their permission asked.

Jokers
it is always nice to consult party leaders before making this type of decision . that is why it is called a political party

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by Akpacha(m): 6:19am On Oct 14, 2018
Forget it! u are consulted or not Atiku made his choice of running mate aready! 1999 the Northerner wanted Abubakar Rimi, Obj went for Atiku, same way some element in the north were not in support of Obj choice of running mate. Yar'Adua picked Goodluck Jonathan entire PDP said they were not in support back then. Nobody hear of Osinbajo not until buhari picked him. In politics we should always expects this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by Sparkies85(m): 6:20am On Oct 14, 2018
Lies ..
Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by tiger28: 6:21am On Oct 14, 2018
Igbos are just too funny! Hausas have almost the SAME number of supporters in PDP and APC, Yorubas have almost the same numbers in PDP and APC..... So win or lose, they will always win in ANY election. But the igbos are shallow minded politically. They are like a herd of cattles, they all go one way. They are about to put ALL THEIR EGGS IN ONE BASKET AGAIN O. Their NEW friend Atiku will use and dump them as others have done many times..... Thats even if he wins. Igbos are too hateful towards EACH OTHER to be taken serious.... Imagine having a deadlock after one of them is chosen By the way, i noticed heightened igbo activities on N L after Obi was chosen, didnt these Negros say "Biafra or nothing" Didnt they say that they dont want ANYTHING to do with Government ....JOKERS OF AFRICA!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by RTSC: 6:22am On Oct 14, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Igbos get problems
As much as it pains me to say.

Dem get serious problem.

Too many stupid, arrogant people deciding things in Igboland.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 14, 2018
post=72067415:
This Vice President issue is simply getting outta hand.
What is wrong with our people?
They refuse supporting Madam Oby and keep shouting AtikuLOOTED upandan.

Meanwhile.....
The answer is simple. It's because the era of northern block votes which determine who leads the country is long gone. Jonathan won in other regions in 2011, except in the north. All they need in the north is the percentage votes and not a winning vote. Kwakwanso,tambuwal and co, can always secure that for atiku. He will win massively in the south east, South South and in the entire north central which is predominantly pdp. South West will support atiku because we're tired of the apc lies and backward development likewise the region where he hails from. If you say atikulooted, what would you say of bola tinubu, the apc leader who has mortgaged our state or rotimi amaechi, who sucked rivers dry, or elrufai, who almost sold the entire land in Abuja as fct minister. When pointing a finger of corruption to atiku, don't spare elrufai who was the BPP Chairman during obj administration. All of them are the same but atiku is just better than them all.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by omokab: 6:23am On Oct 14, 2018
See igbo that said they are eying the position of highest autority of the country. Give igbo money to share.Or pposition like this , and see fight. Compare this one to when when tinubu/apc picked osinbajo and see the tribe that are more united and know what they are in doing in politics .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by symbianDON(m): 6:24am On Oct 14, 2018
you can not shave a man's beard in his absence grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by Great2017: 6:25am On Oct 14, 2018
All I can predict from this self-centred meeting is a move against the strong likelihood of Peter Obi becoming the Nigeria President when it is zoned to the South East.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by RTSC: 6:26am On Oct 14, 2018
The fortunate thing though is that unlike other regions were their leaders decide votes, none of those stupid arrogant people calling themselves igbo leaders can affect Peter obi.

He is still going to get unprecedented bloc votes from the igbo masses, and nothing can change it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:26am On Oct 14, 2018
Ogbuefienubiaka:
I like the fact that they were not consulted if not they would have put a questionable person. Peter Obi is a man of honor and their fear is that he will not steal for them.

We are already Atikulated
an igbo guy here my friend told me during that siege that anyone can win pmb but they must be wary of any politician with tendencies to be arrested and obi,atiku are beyond reach for efcc..Now it all makes sense to those who know...Because any other candidate go be ekita/bingo food for efcc and transmission oga����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by RockHard: 6:26am On Oct 14, 2018
Buhari jazz don cause confusion in the camp of his enemies. Atiku's marabouts don fcvk am up.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by ihecy101: 6:26am On Oct 14, 2018
Are the governors the ones voting or masses? They want to feel relevant with their selfish interest. They should be happy that one of their own is choosen and support him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:27am On Oct 14, 2018
RockHard:
Buhari jazz don cause confusion in the camp of his enemies. Atiku's marabouts don fcvk am up.
Hahaha cheesy grin.
Correct man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by laffwitmi: 6:27am On Oct 14, 2018
Atiku is a wanted criminal grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by terzurum(m): 6:27am On Oct 14, 2018
supereagle:
Crack in the camp. Buhari is favored to win. God is working for him.

Guy, on this forum I been support PMB as our new driver and based on his driving skill as a military head of state. But this century we have super high ways digitally operated road controls. PMB is not up to date. So make change driver.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by lonelydora: 6:27am On Oct 14, 2018
Welrez:
A meeting of leaders of the South-east in Enugu has ended in deadlock, PREMIUM TIMES has learnt.

The meeting was hastily convened on Saturday following the announcement of ex-governor Peter Obi of Anambra State as the running mate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, on Friday

The meeting had in attendance PDP governors and legislators from the South-east and other eminent members of the party from the zone.

Held at the Enugu home of Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, the meeting ended without any resolution regarding the nomination of Mr Obi.

In attendance were governors Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, David Umahi and Okezie Ikpeazu of Enugu, Ebonyi, and Abia states respectively.

After more than one hour of deliberations, they did not reject or accept Mr Obi’s nomination.

Briefing reporters on the outcome, Mr Umahi said the leaders of the zone were not consulted before the said nomination.

Mr Umahi, who is also the chairman of the South-east Governors Forum, said Mr Abubakar would meet with South-east leaders over the choice of his running mate.

The governor said the meeting of South-east PDP stakeholders was to brainstorm on the choice of the former governor of Anambra State as Mr Abubakar’s running mate.

He said both PDP governors in the zone and other stakeholders were shocked over the news of a vice presidential slot given to Ndigbo whereas no formal notice to that effect was given.

Mr Umahi said Mr Abubakar sent in a message during their meeting informing them that he was out of the country for a short period.

He said he pleaded with them to remain calm that he would be coming down to the zone to dialogue with the leaders.

“We saw news flying up and down saying that our presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has picked a running mate from the zone,” Mr Umahi said.

“We were shocked because we were not consulted. While we were meeting, Atiku sent message that he travelled out of the country for a short period. He promised to come down and meet with South-east leaders.”

The Zonal Vice chairman of PDP, Augustine Umahi, said the leaders of the party in the zone saw the news of Mr Obi’s nomination as the PDP’s running mate on social media.

“Our leaders are saying that we are not yet aware that such a thing (Obi’s appointment) happened.

“We have gotten in touch him (Atiku), he is traveling tonight and he promised that when comes back we shall meet in that.

“Peter Obi is our son, and is from South-east, we are not rejecting or accepting him but we are saying is that we are not aware, you cannot shave a man in his absence,” he said.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/290270-peter-obi-south-east-governors-leaders-meeting-deadlocked.html

They should all go and sit down.

Peter Obi is our incoming VP, loved by all good-loving Nigerians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by amazon14: 6:28am On Oct 14, 2018
iAudio:
Deadlock or livelock oo. I am 100% #ObiAtikulated

Me too.
I am Amazon14 AtikulatedObified.

God bless all AtikukateObi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by maasoap(m): 6:30am On Oct 14, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
One news, three front line pages smh for zombies
Let me educate you people a little.
In Igboland, govs don't tell people what to do because the Igbo person look up to nobody but God (if you doubt me ask Rochas why Buhari lost IMO state yet APC won govnership). Hence we the South east people will vote massively for Atiku/Obi come 2019.
Please stop wasting your time, create topics that will market your Lord and Savior Buhari instead of wasting time on the rancour by a few irrelevant govs.

Good to know that all that your governors in the South East are zombies. And I guess that your education is for your governors

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by Demol4trillions(m): 6:30am On Oct 14, 2018
RESPONSES TO THE "GOLDEN 14 QUESTIONS"

Please note that all responses provided here are in summary and very verifiable.

1. Name one project initiated, started and completed in the last three years by the Buhari administration.

Response:
~ China-Nigeria Currency Swap deal
~ Home Grown Feeding Program
~ NPower
~ Conditional Cash Transfer

NB
Though this question has elements of discouraging successive government from furthering projects embarked upon by previous administrations. The Buhari government should be credited for deeming it worthwhile to revive abandoned projects such as roads, power, rail, pipelines, housing ratger than being chastised for its progressive tendency.
This is despite the effort by the 8th Assembly to frustrate its efforts by withholding bills, not confirming appointments, manipulating budget at will.

2. Name one youth in President Buhari’s cabinet.
Response
~ Abubakar Malami, Minister for Justice and Attorney-General was 48 when he was appointed in 2015
~ The embatled Kemi Adeosun was also 48 when appointed
More ministers were in their 50's as at when appointed.

NB:
Kingsley Moghalu is 55 while Donald Duke is 57.
Age is not a definition for performance in government.

3. Name one campaign promise President Buhari has kept.
~Fight against insurgency
~ Fight against corruption
~securing our Nation,
~prospering our People!
~To Change
~Public servants resigning on the grounds of integrity concerns
~No more lobbying to get bill passed in the house
~JAMB remiting billions into the nations treasury
~Customs doing the same
~NPA also
Security (though this is not wholistic)
~Millions of IDP's have resettled

4. Name one Southerner heading a National Intelligence Agency under Buhari.
Response:
~General Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin, Chief of Defence Staff appointed to the position on July 13, 2015 by President Muhammadu Buhari
~Vice Admiral Ibok-Ete Ekwe Ibas, Chief of Naval Staff of the Nigerian Navy. He was appointed to the position on July 13, 2015 by President Muhammadu Buhari
NB
This is simply narrowed on the National Intelligence Agency. The Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo few months ago says that though there are more Northerner than Southerner in the cabinet of President Muhammadu Buhari, there are more Christians than Muslims.

5. Name one terrorist arrested, tried, convicted and imprisoned by the Buhari administration.
Response
A commander of the Boko Haram terrorist group, Abba Umar, was sent to 60 years imprisonment
NB
45 Boko Haram Members were convicted in Oct, 2017 (See The Vanguard)
Court convicts 113 Boko Haram members in July 2018 - The Nation

6. Name one Buhari government official arrested, tried, convicted and imprisoned by the Buhari administration over their many budget padding scandals.
Response
It was the lawmakers that are culprit of budget padding.
NB:
Buhari's govt has however gotten an injunction from a Federal High Court to prosecute the lawmakers guilty of this.

7. Name one member of the Buhari administration fingered in corruption that was fired, arrested and currently facing trial.
Babachir Lawal, former SGF was sacked over allegation of inflation of contract awarded.
Sani Baban-Inna, Aide De Camp was arrested and detained

NB:
Unlike in the past, many incumbent APC members have been convicted in the same APC govt.

8. Name one former President or Head of State that has not been blamed by President Buhari for the precarious state of the economy he led us into.
Response
Since previous administrations were accorded the glory for projects Buhari completed, they should be ready to accept the blame when its due. Its really a case of the consequence of their actions.

9. Name one year that Nigeria’s GDP grew faster than her population under Buhari (for 16 years of PDP administrations, Nigeria’s GDP always grew faster than population growth).
Response
Nigeria's population is estimated at about 200 million. Our GDP has been averaging $350 billion USD. This is inspited the country is just scaling through a self inflicted recession by our past reckless lifestyles.

10. Name the initiatives the Buhari government has put in place to address Nigeria being named the world headquarters for extreme poverty under Buhari.
Response
Several programmes and initiatives including the N-power, agriculture, small and medium scale businesses, all of which are supported by government guaranteed loan scheme

11. Name one initiative the Buhari government has put in place to address Nigeria having the world’s highest number of out of school children (13.2 million according to the United Nations Children Fund).
Response
The Home grown feeding programme has been impactful in this regards.
The Centre for Social Justice, Equity and Transparency (CESJET) has scored Nigeria’s president Muhammadu Buhari high on education since coming into power.
Also, stability maintained in education in the past one year was achieved the present administration despite the economic hardship in the country.

12. Name the date the Ogoni cleanup will begin.
Response
Federal Government has raised $177 million for Ogoni cleanup and it is expected to commence towards the ending of this month, October in line with the timetable

13. Name what President Buhari has done with the ₦13 trillion loans he has taken in 3 years (compared to the ₦6 trillion borrowed by the PDP in 16 years).
Reasons
This is tied to specific capital projects. A number of these projects are revenue-generating which will be used to fund the loan repayments.
The Federal Government recently released the list of the 69 ongoing road and bridge projects in the South-east. Thats South-East alone for that matter!

14. Name the real owners of the Ikoyi Apartment billions.
Response
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission once revealed that Mrs. Folashade Oke is the the owner of Flat 7B, No. 13, Osborne Road, Osborne Towers, Ikoyi, Lagos, where the sums of $43,449,947, £27,800 and N23, 218,000 were recently recovered by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.

Mrs. Oke is the wife of the suspended Director General of the National Intelligence Agency, Amb. Ayo Oke, whose agency had laid claim to the money.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:30am On Oct 14, 2018
awelekiti:
The answer is simple. It's because the era of northern block votes which determine who leads the country is long gone. Jonathan won in other reqiions in 2011, except in the north. All theu meed im tje north is the percentage votes and not a winning vote. Kwakwanso,tambuwal and co can always secure that for atiku. He will win massively in the south east, South South and in the entire north central which is predominantly pdp. South West will support atiku because were tired of the apc lies and backward development likewise the region where he hails frpm. If you say atikulooted, what would you say of bola tinubu and leader who has mortgaged our state or rotimi amaechi, who sucked rivers dry, or elrufai, who almost sold the entire land in Abuja as fct minister. When pointing a finger of corruption to atiku, don't spare elrufai who was the BPP Chairman during obj administration. All of them are the same but atiku is just better than them all.
elrufai and Jeremiah useni were allocating plots to unborn kids i remember that paper i think timewatch or whatever then took the news it was a long time ago I'm sure kids of history would remember..I'm in my early 30s so i know..

I forgot to add...Disclaimer...Cuz according to FBI...No body no crime committed...So no arrests it's all an allegation..According to Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government / Aregbesola: American Prisoners Earn Higher Than Nigerian Workers / 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu Leading In Latest NOI Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.