Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Has The Presidency Released A Statement On Aba Explosions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has The Presidency Released A Statement On Aba Explosions (680 Views)

Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt / Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road / This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has The Presidency Released A Statement On Aba Explosions by Ekitibiased(m): 6:15am On Oct 14, 2018
Has the FG released any statement towards the victims of Aba explosion , the only thing I am hearing about is the travel ban on 50 high profile people.
Pls anyone with proof/evidence should upload in the replies. They are very quick to react to atiku matters now and acting like they are in opposition.
Election seems to be priority now....after this woeful 1st term performance

I am asking for proof from bmc crew and buharists.....Pls prove me wrong, that's all I am asking
Re: Has The Presidency Released A Statement On Aba Explosions by emmie14: 6:52am On Oct 14, 2018
Buhari should hold his press release and get outta of Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Has The Presidency Released A Statement On Aba Explosions by diebuhari1: 7:06am On Oct 14, 2018
That animal doesn't care. If it had happened outside the country he would have been quick to send his useless condolences.
Re: Has The Presidency Released A Statement On Aba Explosions by nrexzy: 7:10am On Oct 14, 2018
Has ur state government released any statement yet?
Na my village d explosion happen so don't talk shit

1 Like

Re: Has The Presidency Released A Statement On Aba Explosions by Jax1: 7:13am On Oct 14, 2018
The useless, lifeless, imbecilic animal of a president won't do that. His horde of zombies are busy trolling Peter Obi everywhere you go
Re: Has The Presidency Released A Statement On Aba Explosions by ChroniclesNg(m): 7:15am On Oct 14, 2018
Ekitibiased:
Has the FG released any statement towards the victims of Aba explosion , the only thing I am hearing about is the travel ban on 50 high profile people.
Pls anyone with proof/evidence should upload in the replies. They are very quick to react to atiku matters now and acting like they are in opposition.

I am asking for proof from bmc crew and buharists.....Pls prove me wrong, that's all I am asking
Re: Has The Presidency Released A Statement On Aba Explosions by ChroniclesNg(m): 7:16am On Oct 14, 2018
Ekitibiased:

See the shocking thing Buhari Wrote below

www.chronicles.com.ng
Re: Has The Presidency Released A Statement On Aba Explosions by richidinho(m): 7:18am On Oct 14, 2018
No because the govt is incompetent

1 Like

Re: Has The Presidency Released A Statement On Aba Explosions by Omeokachie: 7:34am On Oct 14, 2018
But it didn't happen in the USA, Germany, or U.K.
Re: Has The Presidency Released A Statement On Aba Explosions by Ekitibiased(m): 7:42am On Oct 14, 2018
nrexzy:
Has ur state government released any statement yet?
Na my village d explosion happen so don't talk shit

You have no idea , where I am from......I asked for proof or evidence to withdraw my claims....Abia state got has responded.I am not from there though, just a concerned citizen. Gov and his wife have visited the site
Be logical
Re: Has The Presidency Released A Statement On Aba Explosions by nrexzy: 7:48am On Oct 14, 2018
Ekitibiased:

You have no idea , where I am from......I asked for proof or evidence to withdraw my claims....Abia state got has responded.I am not from there though, just a concerned citizen. Gov and his wife have visited the site
Be logical
This not a matter of being logical or not that is a refinery Depot and over years illegal bunkery has been going on there....d road leading to the depot is terrible, so what do u expect...the state would report to d federal government based on what happened... FG can't just jump into state affairs
Re: Has The Presidency Released A Statement On Aba Explosions by maasoap(m): 8:10am On Oct 14, 2018
Jax1:
The useless, lifeless, imbecilic animal of a president won't do that. His horde of zombies are busy trolling Peter Obi everywhere you go

diebuhari1:
That animal doesn't care. If it had happened outside the country he would have been quick to send his useless condolences.

The only authentic animals I could see are those who had been engaged in bunkering over the years and recently got burnt to death. When this was going on, what did you guys think would eventually happen? Now, you're calling your president all sort of unprintable names over the calamity caused to yourselves by yourselves. It's just a matter of time before the rest of you go back to business as usual. Clowns!
Re: Has The Presidency Released A Statement On Aba Explosions by Ekitibiased(m): 8:12am On Oct 14, 2018
nrexzy:

This not a matter of being logical or not that is a refinery Depot and over years illegal bunkery has been going on there....d road leading to the depot is terrible, so what do u expect...the state would report to d federal government based on what happened... FG can't just jump into state affairs

Every single Nigerian life matters ......if they are not responsible. ......I only asked for a show of concern. Now fg sent delegates to Leah sharibu family, after all this while ...why now, this clearly political to score cheap points. If this explosion happened before Peter Obi was chosen, I can assure you there would have been a statement to hold on to anything to get the attention of the people of abia state.

Legal or illegal.....state or federal.....north, south, east or west. The first thing is that we are all Nigerians
Re: Has The Presidency Released A Statement On Aba Explosions by gare(f): 8:14am On Oct 14, 2018
He has not, instead the foolish governors from the east are threaten to work with him because of their selfish aim

1 Like

Re: Has The Presidency Released A Statement On Aba Explosions by SarkinYarki: 8:21am On Oct 14, 2018
Any Igbos person expecting anything from Buhari is a joker

1 Like

Re: Has The Presidency Released A Statement On Aba Explosions by nrexzy: 10:33am On Oct 14, 2018
Ekitibiased:

Every single Nigerian life matters ......if they are not responsible. ......I only asked for a show of concern. Now fg sent delegates to Leah sharibu family, after all this while ...why now, this clearly political to score cheap points. If this explosion happened before Peter Obi was chosen, I can assure you there would have been a statement to hold on to anything to get the attention of the people of abia state.

Legal or illegal.....state or federal.....north, south, east or west. The first thing is that we are all Nigerians
Who reports to d federal government?
Re: Has The Presidency Released A Statement On Aba Explosions by seborrhic: 10:40am On Oct 14, 2018
Ekitibiased:

Be logical
You are asking people whose brains have been filled with Daura cowdung to be logical?
To them any attempt to interrogate the government actions/inaction means you are one of those paid to paint the government bad so as to stop Buhari from returning.
You are better off reasoning with a baboon because despite being an ape,a baboon can see the logic and reasoning behind your questions.
The Buhari ars e lickers have lost that reasoning ability.

1 Like

Re: Has The Presidency Released A Statement On Aba Explosions by Xander85: 10:55am On Oct 14, 2018
nrexzy:

You're just clutching at straws! If you have nothing to say just STFU!

How the hell can a so called Igbo man be justifying why the useless Buhari/APC gov't hasn't responded to a terrible incident in which up to 16 people lost their lives!? You're giving useless excuses that the people there were engaged in 'illegal bunkery'....'the road to the depot is terrible'.....and that the state gov't should 'first report to the federal gov't' before the federal gov't can react!

So b'cos people were either scooping gasoline from a burst pipe or were in the vicinity of the explosion, this then now means their death is justified?

You claim federal gov't can't just jump into state affairs, yet this same federal gov't are busy snooping around the state affairs in Ekiti and Rivers states looking for something....anything to use against their perceived enemies!

All the rubbish you posted as excuses to exonerate Buhari and his gov't in this are excuses i would normally expect to hear from a rabid Igbo hater and not one who purports to be Igbo!

1 Like

Re: Has The Presidency Released A Statement On Aba Explosions by Ekitibiased(m): 11:03am On Oct 14, 2018
nrexzy:

Who reports to d federal government?

Stupid question......I have to insult you now..... I am Yorba obviously from my moniker
You and buhari are clearly intellectually malnourished

How did the presidency get to know atiku won the pdp primaries, and the attacks began after.....did any idiot have to report to FG

I give up on you......you are not worth having any 'reasonable' discussion, you act like someone that's brain dead
Re: Has The Presidency Released A Statement On Aba Explosions by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:16am On Oct 14, 2018
Ekitibiased:

He is coming! When he finish smoking his cow dung he will remember!

They tell you say persin dey lifeless you still get high hopes undecided

Anyone in support of Buhari's re-election loves suffering!

His area of interest has not in any way shown that he has Nigerians in mind!

Most of his policies has brought untold hardship to the people!

2 Likes

Re: Has The Presidency Released A Statement On Aba Explosions by nrexzy: 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2018
Xander85:

You're just clutching at straws! If you have nothing to say just STFU!

How the hell can a so called Igbo man be justifying why the useless Buhari/APC gov't hasn't responded to a terrible incident in which up to 16 people lost their lives!? You're giving useless excuses that the people there were engaged in 'illegal bunkery'....'the road to the depot is terrible'.....and that the state gov't should 'first report to the federal gov't' before the federal gov't can react!

So b'cos people were either scooping gasoline from a burst pipe or were in the vicinity of the explosion, this then now means their death is justified?

You claim federal gov't can't just jump into state affairs, yet this same federal gov't are busy snooping around the state affairs in Ekiti and Rivers states looking for something....anything to use against their perceived enemies!

All the rubbish you posted as excuses to exonerate Buhari and his gov't in this are excuses i would normally expect to hear from a rabid Igbo hater and not one who purports to be Igbo!

Woah Woah Woah...
I rest my case
Re: Has The Presidency Released A Statement On Aba Explosions by nrexzy: 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ekitibiased:

Stupid question......I have to insult you now..... I am Yorba obviously from my moniker
You and buhari are clearly intellectually malnourished

How did the presidency get to know atiku won the pdp primaries, and the attacks began after.....did any idiot have to report to FG

I give up on you......you are not worth having any 'reasonable' discussion, you act like someone that's brain dead
Thanks for the insight and wise words

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Crises: Between The Truth And Fiction-dogara / Rare Bird “belonging To The University Of Helsinki, Finland” Caught In Jigawa / IPOB Members Burn Hausa Market In Aba Pics Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.