Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Atiku Is Serious. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is Serious. (441 Views)

Picture Proofs! Atiku Is Sweeping The Votes Of The Middlebelt (northcentral). / Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics / Shina Peller: 'Atiku Is Corrupt, Buhari Is 100% Better Than Atiku' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Is Serious. by mekaboy(m): 6:46am On Oct 14, 2018
I think Atiku is Serious about turning things around for good in Nigeria.
I say this judging from his running mate Peter obi. If he had consulted the South East governors, they would have politicized it and end up coming up with an incompetent money bag.

But Atiku is interested in competence and not politics. I am sure he will appoint competent people and not based on recommendation by politicians.

I want to ask those south east governors making noise about Peter obis endorsement, how many of them will hand over today and not hand over debt to the next person.

How many governors in the history of SE Nigeria, has ever handed over cash and investments for the state worth millions of dollars to the next governor?

Are they not all in debt today?

Peter obi is one of a kind, so they should keep mute.
Re: Atiku Is Serious. by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 14, 2018
You're on point .they are ranting in vain. Even the governors' immediate families will vote Atiku ,should the governors decide to work against Atiku.

Their power no reach there.
Re: Atiku Is Serious. by hisgrace090: 7:38am On Oct 14, 2018
Now I know that south east gov are buharist who don't want a VP candidate that will help atiku win 2019.
Re: Atiku Is Serious. by SarkinYarki: 8:29am On Oct 14, 2018
hisgrace090:
Now I know that south east gov are buharist who don't want a VP candidate that will help atiku win 2019.

All South east governors have always been licking Buharis ass despite his bad attitude towards the region

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NIGERIANS. VOTE EVANS FOR PRESIDENT / Fayose Arrived EFCC Office With Inscription On His Shirt” EFCC” I’m Here.. / EFCC Obtains Court Order EXPOSED How Many Days Fayose Is To Be Detained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.