Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,153 members, 7,807,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

I Think God Is The Devil. Here Is Why! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Think God Is The Devil. Here Is Why! (3021 Views)

I Think God Is Calling Me But I Don't Go To Church. Pls Help / Why Do You Think God Created All The Other Planets Aside The Earth? / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think God Is The Devil. Here Is Why! by LordReed(m): 8:15am On Oct 19, 2018
CAPTIVATOR:

Not true

The moment it comes to our freewill, he doesn't use that power means he chooses NOT to know what we will do .

Evidenced by " Now I Know " @ Genesis 22:12

Any way you slice it, it shows this god story is just a pile of bunkum.

A god who has the power to know how his creation will turn out, evidenced by the fact that the story says he planned in advance for the fall, he sits and watches his creation fall to pieces over several thousand years as well as the suffering and deaths of billions.

There is no scenario you cook up to justify this. It is quite obvious the state of the universe requires no god to explain it while all god stories are basically savage fairytales.
Re: I Think God Is The Devil. Here Is Why! by CAPTIVATOR: 9:32am On Oct 19, 2018
LordReed:

Any way you slice it, it shows this god story is just a pile of bunkum.

A god who has the power to know how his creation will turn out, evidenced by the fact that the story says he planned in advance for the fall, he sits and watches his creation fall to pieces over several thousand years as well as the suffering and deaths of billions.

There is no scenario you cook up to justify this. It is quite obvious the state of the universe requires no god to explain it while all god stories are basically savage fairytales.
Probably u didn't meet what u expected to hear

Where does the story says that ?
Re: I Think God Is The Devil. Here Is Why! by LordReed(m): 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
CAPTIVATOR:

Probably u didn't meet what u expected to hear

Where does the story says that ?

I know you will argue, read your fairytale book:

Ephesians 1:4 King James Version (KJV)
4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Revelation 13:8 King James Version (KJV)
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

1 Peter 1:
19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world
, but was manifest in these last times for you,

It is clear as daylight that your fairytale god knew what will happen in the future.

You should learn to recognize that these things are open to all sorts of interpretation because they are man made stories.
Re: I Think God Is The Devil. Here Is Why! by CAPTIVATOR: 1:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
LordReed:

I know you will argue, read your fairytale book:

Ephesians 1:4 King James Version (KJV)
4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world , that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Revelation 13:8 King James Version (KJV)
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

1 Peter 1:
19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world
, but was manifest in these last times for you,

It is clear as daylight that your fairytale god knew what will happen in the future.

You should learn to recognize that these things are open to all sorts of interpretation because they are man made stories.

Your Error stems from the red part Sir. The Greek word rendered world in this verses Kosmos are not reffering to planet Earth .!!!

Greek Kosmos refers to the mankind in general.so when the Bible said the Kosmos [ world ] of Noah was destroyed, its referring to mankind in it

Even Jesus going by Luke 11:48-51 , Abel lived from the founding of the world . that refers NOT to Abel existing from when the planet earth was made BUT his conception into the world of mankind . Beautiful! The same word rendered foundation was translated conceive in Hebrew 11:11

So the point is the expression refers to what happen after THE FALL OF MAN.

After Adam and Eve had made their choice , God prophesied at Genesis 3:15 involving a PROMISED Seed that will be bruised and a seed that would be crushed and this involve Jesus and his roles . Those texts were reffering to this prophecy as before the founding of the world. [ world of mankind I.e before Adam and Even started to give birth ]. Kosmos doesn't refer to planet earth just as Bible saying Kosmos was destroyed in Noah's day doesn't refer to earth BUT The people in it
Re: I Think God Is The Devil. Here Is Why! by LordReed(m): 2:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
CAPTIVATOR:

Your Error stems from the red part Sir. The Greek word rendered world in this verses Kosmos are not reffering to planet Earth .!!!

Greek Kosmos refers to the mankind in general.so when the Bible said the Kosmos [ world ] of Noah was destroyed, its referring to mankind in it

Even Jesus going by Luke 11:48-51 , Abel lived from the founding of the world . that refers NOT to Abel existing from when the planet earth was made BUT his conception into the world of mankind . Beautiful! The same word rendered foundation was translated conceive in Hebrew 11:11

So the point is the expression refers to what happen after THE FALL OF MAN.

After Adam and Eve had made their choice , God prophesied at Genesis 3:15 involving a PROMISED Seed that will be bruised and a seed that would be crushed and this involve Jesus and his roles . Those texts were reffering to this prophecy as before the founding of the world. [ world of mankind I.e before Adam and Even started to give birth ]. Kosmos doesn't refer to planet earth just as Bible saying Kosmos was destroyed in Noah's day doesn't refer to earth BUT The people in it

I know you will argue with an interpretation that suits your claim. Fact remains your storybook says God knew about Jesus long before he would come. Meaning God will watch men suffer and die for 4000 years before Jesus' arrival. This story is just bunkum. Learn something about your world, there is no magic sky daddy redeeming you through human sacrifice or waiting at the end of your life to judge anybody. Justice is done by the living, fight injustice and unfairness anywhere you are, instead of waiting for magic sky daddy.
Re: I Think God Is The Devil. Here Is Why! by CAPTIVATOR: 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
LordReed:

I know you will argue with an interpretation that suits your claim. Fact remains your storybook says God knew about Jesus long before he would come. Meaning God will watch men suffer and die for 4000 years before Jesus' arrival. This story is just bunkum. Learn something about your world, there is no magic sky daddy redeeming you through human sacrifice or waiting at the end of your life to judge anybody. Justice is done by the living, fight injustice and unfairness anywhere you are, instead of waiting for magic sky daddy.

You speak without facts .

Can I ask you: Why is the world condition's like these?

Why do man die ?

Why do men speak different languages if they have a common origin ?
Re: I Think God Is The Devil. Here Is Why! by LordReed(m): 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
CAPTIVATOR:

You speak without facts .

Can I ask you: Why is the world condition's like these?

Why do man die ?

Why do men speak different languages if they have a common origin ?

I speak with facts.

The world's conditions are the way they are due to the interaction between the physical laws of the universe and chance.

Men die because all systems we have so far obversed tend to towards higher entropy, even the universe seems to be going that way. All living things seem to have a more or less quicker entropy scale.

They speak different languages because language like men evolves. Anytime a group of men are separated from another homogeneous group, they'll eventually change language and become a distinct group. A plain example is America and Britain, American english is distinct from British english even though American english is a direct offshoot of British english.
Re: I Think God Is The Devil. Here Is Why! by CAPTIVATOR: 6:19pm On Oct 19, 2018
LordReed:

I speak with facts.

The world's conditions are the way they are due to the interaction between the physical laws of the universe and chance.

What are these physical laws that made crime rate and animalistic behaviors on the rise?

Where are those physical laws centuries ago when man isn't as violent as he is now ?

And what do you mean by " Chance " ?

Men die because all systems we have so far obversed tend to towards higher entropy, even the universe seems to be going that way. All living things seem to have a more or less quicker entropy scale.

What is responsible for these Entropy considering the facts that the human body cells replace each other when weak , why can't it continue like that ?

They speak different languages because language like men evolves. Anytime a group of men are separated from another homogeneous group, they'll eventually change language and become a distinct group. A plain example is America and Britain, American english is distinct from British english even though American english is a direct offshoot of British english.

Really ... If language evolves how come there is not a UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE understood by everyman ?

Despite the minor differences between American and British English, both are still related and can be understood by each party .
Re: I Think God Is The Devil. Here Is Why! by Martinez19(m): 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
KayceeBanks:
The Devil works for God. Nothing can work against God in the first place. Everything is a part of his will, including the fall of man.
SMH. Religion, wetin Africa do you?

1 Like

Re: I Think God Is The Devil. Here Is Why! by LordReed(m): 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
CAPTIVATOR:

What are these physical laws that made crime rate and animalistic behaviors on the rise?

Where are those physical laws centuries ago when man isn't as violent as he is now ?

And what do you mean by " Chance " ?

I don't know where you got the idea that man is more violent now. There were more wars fought in the past than recently so maybe you should reevaluate what you know.

Chance is random occurrences, the occurrence of events in the absence of any obvious intention or cause.

What is responsible for these Entropy considering the facts that the human body cells replace each other when weak , why can't it continue like that ?

Again chance. The more a system absorbs energy the greater the chance that it will become disordered. The human body is not an exception.

Really ... If language evolves how come there is not a UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE understood by everyman ?

Despite the minor differences between American and British English, both are still related and can be understood by each party .

You didn't understand what I wrote before. Language evolves because of separation how can there now be a universal language? Or don't you know how big the earth is?

America was colonised for a few hundred years and yet there is distinction between the 2. In other cases you are talking of separation distances that couldn't be covered by any means available all those thousands of years ago and of course a separation for thousands of years will render languages basically incomprehensible to others. I can bet you if you read the original Shakespeare you'll be lost.
Re: I Think God Is The Devil. Here Is Why! by DoctorAlien(m): 7:27pm On Oct 19, 2018
LordReed:

How is it that people can believe a loving god will wipe out billions of people with fire and gleefully repeat this every where they go? SMH

People who deserve the fire. Wicked people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This The Death Of The Religious Section? / If I Finally Become An Atheist, Whose Fault Is It? / Something Wrong With Benny Hinn's Official Facebook Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.