Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Atiku Launches #buharichallenge, Dares Buhari To Answer 14 Questions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Launches #buharichallenge, Dares Buhari To Answer 14 Questions (405 Views)

2019: Atiku launches National Competition On Policy Document / Atiku Launches 2019 Campaign, Speaks On Policy Document (LIVE UPDATES) / $16b Power Project: I’m Ready For Probe, Obasanjo Dares Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Launches #buharichallenge, Dares Buhari To Answer 14 Questions by dannychuks11(m): 7:41am On Oct 14, 2018
The presidential flag-bearer of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar, has launched the #BuhariChallenge, with 14 questions to President Muhammadu Buhari on the achievements of his administration.

A press release issued on Wednesday by the Atiku Presidential Campaign Organisation, accused the Buhari administration and the All Progressives Congress (APC) of being "very idle of late, which explains their abandonment of the vital duties of running the government in order to focus on hurling insults and false accusations on the Presidential candidate of the PDP, Atiku Abubakar".

The statement urged the present administration to focus on issues, rather than "focus on trivia that caused Bill Gates to look President Buhari in the eye and tell him that ‘your economic blueprint does not address Nigerians’ needs'."

The statement in full: "It has come to our attention that the Buhari government and the All Progressives Congress have been very idle of late, which explains their abandonment of the vital duties of running the government in order to focus on hurling insults and false accusations on the Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, His Excellency, Atiku Abubakar... Read more
https://dannychuksblog.com/buhari-to-answer-14-questions/
Re: Atiku Launches #buharichallenge, Dares Buhari To Answer 14 Questions by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:42am On Oct 14, 2018
Ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Launches #buharichallenge, Dares Buhari To Answer 14 Questions by donbachi(m): 7:46am On Oct 14, 2018
If buhari come dia...make i naked baff.
Re: Atiku Launches #buharichallenge, Dares Buhari To Answer 14 Questions by zombieTRACKER: 7:47am On Oct 14, 2018
I'm patiently waiting for the debate

Atiku vs the lifeless one

I go laugh tire cheesy
Re: Atiku Launches #buharichallenge, Dares Buhari To Answer 14 Questions by zombieTRACKER: 7:48am On Oct 14, 2018
post=72069268:
Ok
Re: Atiku Launches #buharichallenge, Dares Buhari To Answer 14 Questions by dannychuks11(m): 7:55am On Oct 14, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
I'm patiently waiting for the debate

Atiku vs the lifeless one

I go laugh tire cheesy
My brother, e reach to laugh
Re: Atiku Launches #buharichallenge, Dares Buhari To Answer 14 Questions by mercenary: 8:43am On Oct 14, 2018
post=72069268:
Ok
You must go back with you slave master to daura

(1) (Reply)

Atiku: NUJ, RATTAWU Deny Alleged Unpaid Salaries By PDP Candidate's Company. / 2019: Atiku Lacks Judgement, Capacity To Rule Nigeria - Obasanjo (VIDEO) / Breaking: S-court Nullifies Order Permitting APC To Conduct Primaries In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.