Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva (29688 Views)

Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe / Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi / OGD, Dickson, Iweala, Fayose, Others Make Atiku’s VP List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by midolian(m): 8:20am On Oct 14, 2018
A South-South delegate to 2014 National Conference, Col. Tony Nyam (rtd), has revealed the only way Buhari can beat his main opponent, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar in the 2019 presidential race.

Nyam said that the emergence of the former Vice President as the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP portends a good sign for Nigeria.

He pointed out that since Atiku had drawn the attention of Nigerians with the promise to restructure the country, it would be wise if Buhari commences the process now to make the former VP’s campaign slogan irrelevant.

Speaking with New Telegraph, Nyam also appeal to Buhari to see the need to join the agitation for restructuring.

According to him, “I think the emergence of Atiku Abubakar portends good for Nigeria. I must command the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) for conducting a good primary election.

“It was a classical outing for the party, because to a large extent, the primary was free, fair and transparent. But having chosen a candidate (Atiku) who has been clear about his support for restructuring, the party owes Nigerians a duty to see that the vision is realised when they reclaim power.

“Without action, Atiku has endeared himself to those of us who are agitating for restructuring. This is largely responsible for the support he had gathered so far across the various regions.

“I think that President Muhammadu Buhari should join the campaign for the restructuring of Nigeria.

“He should join the leaders of the various socio-cultural organisations, civil society organisations and pressure groups, that have been championing the agitation for several years now.

“Restructuring is inevitable and I am using this opportunity of Atiku’s emergence to ask Buhari to join the crusade. As a non- partisan politician, I want to appeal to Buhari to see the need to join the agitation for restructuring.

“It can never be late. In fact, if I were one of his advisers, I would have made him see the essence. He can even kick start the process right away. He can do a turn around and kick start the process in the remaining part of his tenure.

“If he could listen to the cries of Nigerians on the need to secure the release of Leah Sharibu and he put a call across to the girl’s mother, he should be able to respond positively to the cries for restructuring.

“We are all praying that the little girl should be released from Boko Haram’s captivity. As a non- partisan politician, I want to appeal to Buhari, to see the need to join the agitation for restructuring.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/10/14/2019-presidency-buhari-must-make-atiku-irrelevant-col-nyam/

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:21am On Oct 14, 2018
grin If buhari like let him die trying to restructure we go still vote for atiku. Any restructuring not of atiku is devilish

419 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by Dannyset(m): 8:21am On Oct 14, 2018
It is a big joke to see an Elder statesman would fall for this social media gimmicks of Atiku restructuring Nigeria. While am not against his advice, I still think he should know that it is not the sole responsibility of the President to do that.

To begin with, the National assembly as at today, whether we like it or not is indirectly controlled by Saraki and Dogara even before they defected to the PDP. And these two from the on set have been against this government policies. So, those clamouring for restructuring should have taken the advantage and start through them(National assembly). Saraki himself even made mockery of Atiku openly, saying those promising restructuring should not be trusted as they can't do it without the legislative arm of government.

Another point is, Buhari cannot be bullied to do what is not his agenda simply because one failed party is fielding a candidate that is taunting some people with what is constitutionally rigid to achieve.

My own view is, if you want restructuring, lobby your Senates and Reps. Let them fly bills that are pro-restructuring, then you will really know those who are truly against it.

71 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by midolian(m): 8:22am On Oct 14, 2018
grin grin grin

Anyone who believes Atiku will defeat Buhari at the polls come 2019 is an unreasonable user of social media. This is because, outside social media are the [b[REAL[/b] voters

With or without restructuring..Buhari will win easily

The restructuring campaign is targeted at the Igbos and they have fallen for it. This has not come to any sane mind as a surprise because we all know how much they hate Buhari..and when you hate people without basis, there is a limit to the good you will see in them.

I remember before Ekiti polls, a colleague at work said to me, "guy with the kind of comments I have been reading on nairaland, it seems fayose's candidate will win by a landslide"..I laughed and said keep your fingers crossed and watch how events unfold (like a bat)..So we decided to keep observing like a bat

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by omanzo02: 8:25am On Oct 14, 2018
It's too late, it will be one of the funniest joke of the century!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by faaz24: 8:25am On Oct 14, 2018
But Atiku cannot win..
How is he gonna do it.

If the PDP sharing formula that is been shared on social media is actually true, then the little hope that Atiku might have has evaporated even before the election.

PMB till 2023.

Just ordinary running mate slot is causing brouhaha in the camp of the same people calling for restructuring.. What a penkelemesi!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by fk001(m): 8:28am On Oct 14, 2018
Even if Buhari approve the restructuring of this country some bitter soul from the east will not vote for him.

They hate Buhari for no reason Buhari should not bother about them, after all their vote is inconsequential to him.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by jullary(m): 8:28am On Oct 14, 2018
midolian:

http://dailypost.ng/2018/10/14/2019-presidency-buhari-must-make-atiku-irrelevant-col-nyam/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
join him to deceive us abi!!!! so Nigeria don worst finish.

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by mercenary: 8:29am On Oct 14, 2018
But that doesn't change fact that he's incompetent

He has to go back to his cow, that's the only thing he can manage

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by mightyhazell: 8:29am On Oct 14, 2018
too late

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by ignant: 8:30am On Oct 14, 2018
So this assumes the career coupist has/had no intention of implementing the same slogan he used for compaign but he has to do it now to thwart another person's campaign?

Is this like the fuel subsidy the dullard with criminal incompetence claimed doesn't exist but since he came to power, he has not only paid unprecedented unbudgeted subsidy amounts but has also increased the fuel price by 67%?

This country is an animal farm.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by onuebonyi: 8:31am On Oct 14, 2018
It is rather too late.

#ATIKULATED

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by socialmediaman: 8:32am On Oct 14, 2018
Is midolian indirectly advising Buhari? grin grin grin 2019 will be interesting. Unfortunately Buhari is stubborn, he believes that being stiff with policies is a virtue...

But most of us fed up Nigerians care less about Buhari’s restructuring or whatever. He’s incompetent for the position of President, can’t find simpler words to put it straight

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by Rilwayne001: 8:33am On Oct 14, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin If buhari like let him die trying to restructure we GI still vote for atiku. Any restructuring not of atiku is devilish

GTFOH with your one vote. sad angry

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:35am On Oct 14, 2018
Rilwayne001:

No vex my boy...

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by Godjone(m): 8:37am On Oct 14, 2018
Too late and in fact such would amount to copycatting.
Buhari is daura bound

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by midolian(m): 8:43am On Oct 14, 2018
socialmediaman:
Is midol.ian indirectly advising Buhari? grin grin grin 2019 will be interesting. Unfortunately Buhari is stubborn, he believes that being stiff with policies is a virtue...

But most of us fed up Nigerians care less about Buhari’s restructuring or whatever. He’s incompetent for the position of President, can’t find simpler words to put it straight
Never!

He may choose to do that at his own volition after winning election next year. Restructuring for now is only a political slogan and it surprises me that people like you have refused to see it

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 14, 2018
fk001:
Even if Buhari approve the restructuring of this country some bitter soul from the east will not vote for him.

They hate Buhari for no reason Buhari should not bother about them, after all their vote is inconsequential to him.

You waste siders are really useless things. East votes is inconsequential? Yet you guys have been jittery since the emergence of Atiku/Obi?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by midolian(m): 8:49am On Oct 14, 2018
RebelChip:

You waste siders are really useless things. East votes is inconsequential? Yet you guys have been jittery since the emergence of Atiku/Obi?[/b]

@ the emboldened..

Isn't it obvious? grin grin

It is just like having underaged voters grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by Homeboiy: 8:50am On Oct 14, 2018
tongue
Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by abiolert(m): 8:54am On Oct 14, 2018
Whoever thinks atiku will win Buhari has to have a rethink.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by abiolert(m): 8:55am On Oct 14, 2018
Whoever thinks atiku will win Buhari has to have a rethink. No doubt atiku will be a very serious threat but for him to emerge as a winner will be difficult.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 14, 2018
midolian:

@ the emboldened..
Isn't it obvious? grin grin
It is just like having underaged voters grin grin grin
Lets see at the polls then. 5% will be too big for Buhari this time around!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by SarkinYarki: 8:59am On Oct 14, 2018
So col Nyam wants Buhari to continue with his ultra poor leadership? Col Nyam you don't have sense
Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by socialmediaman: 10:55am On Oct 14, 2018
midolian:
Never!

He may choose to do that at his own volition after winning election next year. Restructuring for now is only a political slogan and it surprises me that people like you have refused to see it

Just like we refused to see that "change" and "anti-corruption" were just slogans, right? It boils down to who is more competent to lead Nigeria's economy, Atiku or Buhari? Isn't the difference clear?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by Boomark(m): 11:05am On Oct 14, 2018
Rilwayne001:

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by Boomark(m): 11:10am On Oct 14, 2018
And who will be deceived by his slogan? They don't know the meaning of restructuring and that is how it is.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by Pekele007: 11:14am On Oct 14, 2018
midolian:
grin grin grin

Anyone who believes Atiku will defeat Buhari at the polls come 2019 is an unreasonable user of social media. This is because, outside social media are the [b[REAL[/b] voters

With or without restructuring..Buhari will win easily

The restructuring campaign is targeted at the Igbos and they have fallen for it. This has not come to any sane mind as a surprise because we all know how much they hate Buhari..and when you hate people without basis, there is a limit to the good you will see in them.

I remember before Ekiti polls, a colleague at work said to me, "guy with the kind of comments I have been reading on nairaland, it seems fayose's candidate will win by a landslide"..I laughed and said keep your fingers crossed and watch how events unfold (like a bat)..So we decided to keep observing like a bat

Which yeye place of work is that

You that is always online shouting sai baba have a job? liar oshi

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by ehinmowo: 11:36am On Oct 14, 2018
It's too late for that. Everyone knows Buhari Will never support liberalization

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by rozayx5(m): 11:36am On Oct 14, 2018
Lol

Bmcs scared already

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by UgwuAghachi: 11:36am On Oct 14, 2018
Regions that give bloc votes are talking and then afonja that share votes 45-55% are involving themselves in the discussion

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by franchasng: 11:36am On Oct 14, 2018
You see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NIMASA: I Am Not Aware Of Peterside’s Sack - Amaechi / Tinubu May Lose Control Of APC In New Leadership Struggle / These Are The People Denying Us Of Power Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.