Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva (29688 Views)

Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe / Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi / OGD, Dickson, Iweala, Fayose, Others Make Atiku’s VP List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by WhyMoD: 11:37am On Oct 14, 2018
Bubu does not believe in restructuring.
Tinubu does not believe either.
Osibanjo does not believe either.

They're all sellouts and would be booted out 2019
Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by michoim(m): 11:37am On Oct 14, 2018
And who told you the deceptive Atiku will ever restructure. The best Atiku can do is to set up committee on restructuring and that will be the end of story
Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by adomuwiner(m): 11:39am On Oct 14, 2018
For Atiku to beg for forgiveness meaning that he believe that nobody is holy than God so he is asking for forgiveness of his past wrong doing from nigerians.,which I believed it is a courageous step he has taken devoid of pretence. Nigerian will give him one more chance as God. Forgive too.Atiku ,go and sin more and you become our president with remorsed and refined character.

A DEVIL YOU KNOW IS BETTER THAN UNKNOWN ANGEL

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by Westaslave2(f): 11:40am On Oct 14, 2018
Heard, he said he wl do dat!
Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by lobbyist(m): 11:44am On Oct 14, 2018
Dannyset:
It is a big joke to see an Elder statesman would fall for this social media gimmicks of Atiku restructuring Nigeria. While am not against his advice, I still think he should know that it is not the sole responsibility of the President to do that.

To begin with, the National assembly as at today, whether we like it or not is indirectly controlled by Saraki and Dogara even before they defected to the PDP. And these two from the on set have been against this government policies. So, those clamouring for restructuring should have taken the advantage and start through them(National assembly). Saraki himself even made mockery of Atiku openly, saying those promising restructuring should not be trusted as they can't do it without the legislative arm of government.

Another point is, Buhari cannot be bullied to do what is not his agenda simply because one failed party is fielding a candidate that is taunting some people with what is constitutionally rigid to achieve.

My own view is, if you want restructuring, lobby your Senates and Reps. Let them fly bills that are pro-restructuring, then you will really know those who are truly against it.
Please, let's be realistic in our submission and apply little sense. Not all bills are been assented by the president thereby not making into law. Please, let's defend the pay master will cogent proof.

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by idonhammer: 11:47am On Oct 14, 2018
fk001:
really? we go know how far.
Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by Xkalaban(m): 11:48am On Oct 14, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

No vex my boy...

Hahaha, no mind am bro. Very soon there'll be no more available Nigerian ppl's flesh for them zombies to devour. They will now have to resort to chewing stones grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by spinna: 11:49am On Oct 14, 2018
But Buhari is already restructuring.. he's trying to restructure Nigeria into a Fulani caliphate

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 14, 2018
fk001:
Even if Buhari approve the restructuring of this country some bitter soul from the east will not vote for him.

They hate Buhari for no reason Buhari should not bother about them, after all their vote is inconsequential to him.
Igbos don't hate Buhari,his body language makes them feel he doesn't like them
Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 14, 2018
undecided
Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by Lomprico2: 11:52am On Oct 14, 2018
Lol grin

See trap!
Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by revolt(m): 11:53am On Oct 14, 2018
Buhari would rather die... that conservative mallam will rather handover to the military than do that
Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by Wristler: 11:53am On Oct 14, 2018
angry
Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by babakb: 11:53am On Oct 14, 2018
fk001:
Even if Buhari approve the restructuring of this country some bitter soul from the east will not vote for him.

They hate Buhari for no reason Buhari should not bother about them, after all their vote is inconsequential to him.

Nawa oooooooo, Please everybody can not love Buhari, i don't know why some people are pained that the easterners hate Buhari, abeg let them hate who ever they want to hate.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by jaxxy(m): 11:57am On Oct 14, 2018
Dannyset:
It is a big joke to see an Elder statesman would fall for this social media gimmicks of Atiku restructuring Nigeria. While am not against his advice, I still think he should know that it is not the sole responsibility of the President to do that.

To begin with, the National assembly as at today, whether we like it or not is indirectly controlled by Saraki and Dogara even before they defected to the PDP. And these two from the on set have been against this government policies. So, those clamouring for restructuring should have taken the advantage and start through them(National assembly). Saraki himself even made mockery of Atiku openly, saying those promising restructuring should not be trusted as they can't do it without the legislative arm of government.

Another point is, Buhari cannot be bullied to do what is not his agenda simply because one failed party is fielding a candidate that is taunting some people with what is constitutionally rigid to achieve.

My own view is, if you want restructuring, lobby your Senates and Reps. Let them fly bills that are pro-restructuring, then you will really know those who are truly against it.

They said start the PROCESS not do it all by himself. The truth which is clear for all to see is that buhari is not in support of it. We know and we understand. Apc should stop all this pretense and own up to their actions/inactions.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by Bright12660(m): 11:57am On Oct 14, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin If buhari like let him die trying to restructure we GI still vote for atiku. Any restructuring not of atiku is devilish
lol and also LIFELESS

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by positivethought: 11:57am On Oct 14, 2018
Dannyset:

look Atiku himself has on several occasions admitted that the president can not complerely restructure the country alone but certainly there are some aspect of it that the president can through executive orders do while working closely with the NASS to do the rest,truth is Buhari a hard core conservative n fanatical northern bigot does not support or agree to the idea of restructuring for the simple fear of losing political dominance but Atiku who is urbane n pro nationalistic in approach understand that true unity n inclusiveness will serve the whole country better is very willing to give it his very best,you people should start coming up with better ways of countering the Atikulation tsunami,propaganda deciet n lies can not help buhari/Apc this time.I hope buhari has got his certificate ready because after INEC publishes the candidate credentials n buhari is found wanting,he will surely face legal actions no amount if threats will stop it.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 14, 2018
midolian:
Never!

He may choose to do that at his own volition after winning election next year. Restructuring for now is only a political slogan and it surprises me that people like you have refused to see it

And people like u believed Buharis restructure political campaign slogan n voted for him n he refused to restructure, pls allow us to sheepishly follow Atiku's own n vote him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by etim20(m): 11:58am On Oct 14, 2018
midolian:
Never!

He may choose to do that at his own volition after winning election next year. Restructuring for now is only a political slogan and it surprises me that people like you have refused to see it
Same way you saw 1N =1$ in 2015 without any possible economic plan..
On #atikulatedObi2019 we stand.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by roscoleefad: 11:58am On Oct 14, 2018
Col nyem let me remind u restructuring was one of d interesting things that brought buhari to power but when people remind him about d promise he made he said he doesn't believe in restructuring.u hv taking Nigerian to be fool by advising him to deceive us again .u must be a wicked man
Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by JacksonOyibo: 11:59am On Oct 14, 2018
smiley
Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by Nowenuse: 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin If buhari like let him die trying to restructure we go still vote for atiku. Any restructuring not of atiku is devilish

Exactly, Buhari can only restructure to favour his cows and fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by mabea: 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2018
Must buhari rule over us? Asking him to initiate the restructuring process is like saying 'oh buhari we dont want to loose you please accept that you are going to restructure nigeria so we can vote you again please we are pleading please'. Buhari doesnt believe in restructuring since he doesnt understand it, ( he assumes it to mean break up) so it is foolishness asking him to adopt it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by poseidon12: 12:06pm On Oct 14, 2018
Dannyset:

You are just ranting. Atiku truly believes in restructuring and would send bill to that effect to the national assembly. His election will mark the first time we have a President that actually wants to restructure. The National Assembly just needs the initiative to come from the Presidency and they will do the needful. Also, Atiku picked a running mate from a region that passionately believes in restructuring.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by Benekruku(m): 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
Godjone:
Too late and in fact such would amount to copycatting.

Buhari is daura bound

5%
Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by poseidon12: 12:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
midolian:
grin grin grin

Anyone who believes Atiku will defeat Buhari at the polls come 2019 is an unreasonable user of social media. This is because, outside social media are the [b[REAL[/b] voters

With or without restructuring..Buhari will win easily

The restructuring campaign is targeted at the Igbos and they have fallen for it. This has not come to any sane mind as a surprise because we all know how much they hate Buhari..and when you hate people without basis, there is a limit to the good you will see in them.

I remember before Ekiti polls, a colleague at work said to me, "guy with the kind of comments I have been reading on nairaland, it seems fayose's candidate will win by a landslide"..I laughed and said keep your fingers crossed and watch how events unfold (like a bat)..So we decided to keep observing like a bat

Mr Buhari, be ready to trek to Abuja to help the tribalist Buhari in carrying his stuff to Daura. Buhari's time in Aso Rock is up. That is the mood in the country generally. Join the civilized Nigerians in #Atikulating.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by GMPO(m): 12:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
midolian:
grin grin grin

Anyone who believes Atiku will defeat Buhari at the polls come 2019 is an unreasonable user of social media. This is because, outside social media are the [b[REAL[/b] voters

With or without restructuring..Buhari will win easily

The restructuring campaign is targeted at the Igbos and they have fallen for it. This has not come to any sane mind as a surprise because we all know how much they hate Buhari..and when you hate people without basis, there is a limit to the good you will see in them.

I remember before Ekiti polls, a colleague at work said to me, "guy with the kind of comments I have been reading on nairaland, it seems fayose's candidate will win by a landslide"..I laughed and said keep your fingers crossed and watch how events unfold (like a bat)..So we decided to keep observing like a bat

SIR IF YOU AND I THAT ARE I THE SOCIAL MEDIA ARE NOT VOTER WHO ELSE ARE THE VOTERS?ARE YOU NOT A HUMAN AM I NOT A HUMANS.THINK BEFORE YOU TALK.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by ollah2: 12:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
Dannyset:

Nigerians are dumb, how many of them know the constitution. The president is the reason why they haven't eaten since two days ago, to them the president should handle everything forgetting that it's a democracy and everybody has their own department.

They fell for the restructuring story previously and they are falling for it again. Isn't that enough proof that Nigerians are happy slaves and zombies

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by poseidon12: 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
faaz24:
But Atiku cannot win..
How is he gonna do it.

If the PDP sharing formula that is been shared on social media is actually true, then the little hope that Atiku might have has evaporated even before the election.

PMB till 2023.

Just ordinary running mate slot is causing brouhaha in the camp of the same people calling for restructuring.. What a penkelemesi!

Keep fooling yourself.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by veesion: 12:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
Dannyset:

I BELIEVE YOU MUST BE AN EXTREMIST FULANI HERDSMAN WHO JUST FINISHED SECONDARY SCHOOL

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by lagosrd: 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2018
midolian:

http://dailypost.ng/2018/10/14/2019-presidency-buhari-must-make-atiku-irrelevant-col-nyam/

Either way you want him to go, Nigerians already know where they are going to. Enough of recycling poverty.
Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by ollah2: 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2018
poseidon12:

You are just ranting. Atiku truly believes in restructuring and would send bill to that effect to the national assembly. His election will mark the first time we have a President that actually wants to restructure. The National Assembly just needs the initiative to come from the Presidency and they will do the needful. Also, Atiku picked a running mate from a region that passionately believes in restructuring.

I honestly don't know the kind of warped brains you guys have. So Atiku will make all these moves to weaken himself? The position he has been vying for since 93, he will then knowingly weaken himself just for you. A typical Nigerian politician will do that? Same way some people believe he will rule for just one term. Same stories Buhari used and worked for him is employed by him. How dunce are some of you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NIMASA: I Am Not Aware Of Peterside’s Sack - Amaechi / Tinubu May Lose Control Of APC In New Leadership Struggle / These Are The People Denying Us Of Power Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.