Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,441 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva (29690 Views)

Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe / Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi / OGD, Dickson, Iweala, Fayose, Others Make Atiku’s VP List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by supereagle(m): 12:15pm On Oct 14, 2018
fk001:
Even if Buhari approve the restructuring of this country some bitter soul from the east will not vote for him.

They hate Buhari for no reason Buhari should not bother about them, after all their vote is inconsequential to him.
The whole of Lagos State plus one State in the SW is more than the whole SE combined. Let the hate continue.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by Butoneday2(m): 12:15pm On Oct 14, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin If buhari like let him die trying to restructure we go still vote for atiku. Any restructuring not of atiku is devilish
Supported
Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by youngakodex: 12:17pm On Oct 14, 2018
BUHARI WILL RULE US AGAIN WEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT........APC FOREVER

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by Butoneday2(m): 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2018
Senseless entities
Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by Elliot2(m): 12:23pm On Oct 14, 2018
Benekruku:

5%
u no go even see d 5% dis time.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by Jointhemiltons2(m): 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
Dannyset:
It is a big joke to see an Elder statesman would fall for this social media gimmicks of Atiku restructuring Nigeria. While am not against his advice, I still think he should know that it is not the sole responsibility of the President to do that.

To begin with, the National assembly as at today, whether we like it or not is indirectly controlled by Saraki and Dogara even before they defected to the PDP. And these two from the on set have been against this government policies. So, those clamouring for restructuring should have taken the advantage and start through them(National assembly). Saraki himself even made mockery of Atiku openly, saying those promising restructuring should not be trusted as they can't do it without the legislative arm of government.

Another point is, Buhari cannot be bullied to do what is not his agenda simply because one failed party is fielding a candidate that is taunting some people with what is constitutionally rigid to achieve.

My own view is, if you want restructuring, lobby your Senates and Reps. Let them fly bills that are pro-restructuring, then you will really know those who are truly against it.

As old as some people are they still believe that Atiku will restructure Nigeria,that’s one dream that’ll never happen

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by poseidon12: 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
fk001:
Even if Buhari approve the restructuring of this country some bitter soul from the east will not vote for him.

They hate Buhari for no reason Buhari should not bother about them, after all their vote is inconsequential to him.

Why should people vote a tribalist for President of multi ethnic Nigeria? How come there is no Igbo represented in the top echelon of the security services? Have you not observed the pattern of the security services aiding the Fulani militias in their targeted attacks all over the country? Have you not observed the nepotism of Buhari regime? How come the militant faction of the Miyetti Allah and the Fulani Nationality Movement, that both threatened to violently take over the country, which they claim belongs to the Fulani, have not been arrested? I guess you don't care about these concerns. But I do. And reasonable humans should. No decent Nigerian should vote tribalist Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by midolian(m): 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2018
GMPO:
SIR IF YOU AND I THAT ARE I THE SOCIAL MEDIA ARE NOT VOTER WHO ELSE ARE THE VOTERS?ARE YOU NOT A HUMAN AM I NOT A HUMANS.THINK BEFORE YOU TALK.

You are probably too dumb to understand. Attached are the real voters...and you know it

They are not on social media
Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by poseidon12: 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2018
ignant:
So this assumes the career coupist has/had no intention of implementing the same slogan he used for compaign but he has to do it now to thwart another person's campaign?

Is this like the fuel subsidy the dullard with criminal incompetence claimed doesn't exist but since he came to power, he has not only paid unprecedented unbudgeted subsidy amounts but has also increased the fuel price by 67%?

This country is an animal farm.

Exactly.
Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by Xclusiveanalyst: 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
Omolaiye Solace pls try and read this
Festus Keyamo drops another mother of all BOMBS.

I asked him when most of you were analyzing that heretic message that “Jonathan is fulfilling prophecy”. I asked a simple question: “Which prophecy is Ex- President Jonathan”? Pastor Bosun went ahead to say “even if the Islamic party (APC) presents a Christian Governor in Lagos, you must not vote for him, you must vote for the other party (PDP). Wait, who was using religion?

Ex- President Obasanjo removed Senate Presidents at will, removed any opposing voice, removed Fayose for a small insult, and removed Ladoja with thugs in Ibadan. Who are you calling “DICTATOR”? BUHARI.

Ex-President Obasanjo withheld Lagos State fund for 3 years, not minding how Lagosians would eat, Yaradua got there and released the fund.

NASS members were abusing President Buhari openly, messing up everything at will; Gov. Fayose has been abusing President Buhari for 4 years now. Not a single State in Nigeria has been denied their constitutional rights because of politics till date, all their funds, Paris fund and bail out, FAAC etc. But who is the DICTATOR? BUHARI.

Ex-President Jonathan ensured that NASS opposition members were locked out including Tambuwa the Speaker of the house. They had to climb gate to gain access.

Jonathan empowered OPCs in Lagos and they were destroying anything in Ikorodu to Ojota that looked like opposition party. Orga of DSS was used to invade APC secretariat, Journalist arrested and Newspapers siezed, we forgot all these….

Ekiti was militarised, Fayose was given power from Aso rock to order Military guys at will. Fayemi the incumbent at that moment was rendered powerless that he was shouting when Police commissioner was used by PDP and a guy was shot…All these videos and pictures are still here (google is your friend). But who is the dictator? BUHARI.

Ex-President Jonathan met FX+ECA at $62 billion+. He DEPLETED it to less than $30 Billion in 5 years Jonathan sold crude oil for 5 years at an average of $100 per barrel of 2.2 million daily (2010-2014). Did he add a DIME to Nigeria purse in 5 years? NO.

Buhari the ILLITERATE sold oil at an average of $50 of less than 700,000 barrel at some points because of militancy, yet had moved that FX to $47 Billion in 3 years.

Don’t say how much did he borrow if you don’t even have the figure borrowed between 2010-2015 without adding a dime to FX.

Who is the ILLITERATE? BUHARIIII. Jide Omokore, Aluko and oil goddess Alinson made an oil deal of N1 trillion and chose not to remit to Nigeria under GEJ. Did anyone raise eyebrow?

INTEL of Ex-Vice President Atiku refused to remit to Nigeria Ports Authority (NPA), not until last year that “ordinary” Hadiza the NPA boss challenged INTEL and insisted the funds must be remitted.

A Christian Professor had been leading JAMB all through Obasanjo to Jonathan yet for 40 years of JAMB; only N52 Million was remitted to FG.

A Muslim Professor who was appointed just in two years of handling JAMB remitted over N15 Billion. FIFTEEN BILLION. So who is following after righteousness?

For five years of Okonjo Iweala was paying over 45,000 ghost workers unabated, yet just within 3 years, “ordinary” Kemi Adeosun removed such nonsense…I ask again who is more effective?

Ordinary Abuja metro lane took 11 years from OBJ period that he INITIATED it…Ordinary intra-city metro lane o, but President Buhari that finished is within 3 years is the failure abi?

“Which project did President Buhari INITIATE and COMPLETE in 3 years yen-yen-yen”.
Mention any major project INITIATED AND COMPLETED in 3 years of Ex-President Obasanjo, or Ex-President Yar’Adua or Ex-President Jonathan?

So on what parameters are you using to judge 3 years of President Buhari INITIATING AND COMPLETING? Even PDP can’t finish their own secretariat let alone that which belong to NIGERIA.

Lagos-Ibadan road since Ex-President Obasanjo era till Ex-President Jonathan could not be finished. In 3 years of President Buhari, the road is receiving serious attention. Ask those who ply that road and those who go for Holy Ghost Congress monthly about the difference in pace of work. Wait, even Otuoke road in Bayelsa had to wait till President Buhari now starts to do the road. Who is the failure? Can it be BUHARIIII.

What about “Almajiri School in the North? WHERE exactly are these Schools SITUATED in the North? OK, show us the picture.

Emm, 2nd Niger Bridge? Lol, they completed it on the MAP, yet Fashola is on it PHYSICALLY now.

Did Buhari fail on security issue in Benue? YES. Did others before him fail on the same security issue in Benue? YESSS. So where did you get all these noise of “Fulani President” is helping herdsmen?

Who was the President during Jos crisis, herdsmen killing people in Zamfara in 2013, Odi massacre, Kaduna crisis? You think death suddenly started because President Buhari was a Fulani man? That he failed in that is one thing, but that YOU are making a narrative of “Fulani President” is giving herdsmen power is funny.

January 1, 2018 in Omoku, Rivers State, Christians were coming from Church; cultists from the South South killed their own people. You know why there was no serious noise by CAN and you? You could not link it to President Buhari’s herdsmen or Fulani herdsmen. The same WIKE that did not drop a million to support the families of those bereaved in his constituency (State) went to Benue State to donate N20 Milliion and you hailed him

Kidnapping of School children in Lagos; Badoo issue in Lagos; Crisis in Kaduna. Who did you call on? Ambode the Governor of Lagos and El-Rufai of Kaduna. When crisis happened in River State and Benue State, who did you shout about? President Buhari the herdsmen. What about your Bishops, Pastors and Imans that made Aso Rock their abode between 2010-2015? What did they negotiate for the body of Christ or common citizens? Yes, they got their jets; they got waivers and Universities all PERSONAL. Now that the tap to fuel their jets and lifestyles had stopped, all they tell you from the pulpit is “LIES and Prophelying“. Your anointed ones keep saying ANNOYING THINGS, yet you can’t query their lies?

Wait, I remember again your problem with President Buhari fighting corruption selectively. So, mention ONE name among those in EFCC case without a case to defend. If your hero Presidents had fought corruption with one leg, by now shebi it is the second leg that President Buhari will be fighting.

So what is your problem with the corrupt facing the music? Oh, how about blablablabla. If President Buhari did not catch them, somebody else will. But stop crying in defence of the corrupt being asked to face the music. If your uncle is corrupt, tell him to face it, and stop shouting how about other thieves.

I know you lost your job because Ex- President Jonathan lost out and your job with Mama Patience was terminated. But stop using your personal loss as a yardstick for Buhari’s achievement.

Under your hero, several young Nigerians were SCAMMED by Boro collecting money from them for Job, in the process killing many young Nigerians. Ex-President Jonathan cannot even sack him. So what do you want the families of those who died when Ex-President Jonathan scammed them of Jobs to do? Stop crying and face life.

For your information, all those lies about “hidden agenda” can only fly on you because they know you are biblically illiterate. I even saw somebody hailing Femi-Fani Kayode for being the voice for the Church. Haaaaaa, abomination. Abeg make I stop, come dey collect your abuses in packs. After all your abuse, na President Buhari I go still vote for.

~ Festus Keyamo SAN.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by poseidon12: 12:31pm On Oct 14, 2018
Rilwayne001:

GTFOH with your one vote. sad angry

Always sounding intolerant. Taliban mentality. Join the civilized Nigerians in #Atikulating.
Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by Joyrise: 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
midolian:
Never!

He may choose to do that at his own volition after winning election next year. Restructuring for now is only a political slogan and it surprises me that people like you have refused to see it

I'm too sure that Atiku is only singing restructuring to get votes from the gullible. He will not restructure nothing. Liars from kingdom of darkness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by Bizibi(m): 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2018
Everyone will look at as a desperate move to save his head.....
Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by Joyrise: 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2018
[quote author=socialmediaman post=72073668]

Just like we refused to see that "change" and "anti-corruption" were just slogans, right? It boils down to who is more competent to lead Nigeria's economy, Atiku or Buhari? Isn't the difference clear?[/quote

Show us what makes Atiku more competent than Buhari. So tgat all his numerous children will feed from our common purse abi.
Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by poseidon12: 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2018
abiolert:
Whoever thinks atiku will win Buhari has to have a rethink. No doubt atiku will be a very serious threat but for him to emerge as a winner will be difficult.

The Atikulators are not saying it would be easy beating an incumbent. But it happened before and it will happen again in 2019. Join the civilized Nigerians in #Atikulating. Let's do it and save Nigeria from being destroyed completely by tribalist Buhari.
Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by Joyrise: 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
Boomark:
And who will be deceived by his slogan? They don't know the meaning of restructuring and that is how it is.

Alot of the people singing restructuring doesnt even know the complete meaning or context. What Mr A term as restructuring is differebt from Mr B. Its all about interest.
Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by Joyrise: 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
UgwuAghachi:
Regions that give bloc votes are talking and then afonja that share votes 45-55% are involving themselves in the discussion

I'm sure ur block votes has granted your region what u desire ever since u started the drama. Continue.
Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by poseidon12: 12:43pm On Oct 14, 2018
positivethought:
look Atiku himself has on several occasions admitted that the president can not complerely restructure the country alone but certainly there are some aspect of it that the president can through executive orders do while working closely with the NASS to do the rest,truth is Buhari a hard core conservative n fanatical northern bigot does not support or agree to the idea of restructuring for the simple fear of losing political dominance but Atiku who is urbane n pro nationalistic in approach understand that true unity n inclusiveness will serve the whole country better is very willing to give it his very best,you people should start coming up with better ways of countering the Atikulation tsunami,propaganda deciet n lies can not help buhari/Apc this time.I hope buhari has got his certificate ready because after INEC publishes the candidate credentials n buhari is found wanting,he will surely face legal actions no amount if threats will stop it.

Well written.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by Splashme: 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin If buhari like let him die trying to restructure we go still vote for atiku. Any restructuring not of atiku is devilish
Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by dukecharles(m): 12:54pm On Oct 14, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Buhari doesn't have the mental capacity and he's not de-tribalized enough to restructure Nigeria. No worries bro
Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by alujonjonkijon: 1:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
unless there are divine interventions,buhari will naturally lose to atiku.all we can do is to pray because of th good man on the buhari ticket as vp.we all see his potentials as acting president.and he is the reason buhari may win again and atiku my lose again.atiku will crowd the corridors of powers with those he owed a favour,many of whom are prince and princess of corruption.
Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by Codes151(m): 1:02pm On Oct 14, 2018
The hediots are busy making noise
Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by factualschols(m): 1:03pm On Oct 14, 2018
How can Buhari restructure Nigeria when he can't do this.

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by ibori1(m): 1:03pm On Oct 14, 2018
midolian:
grin grin grin

Anyone who believes Atiku will defeat Buhari at the polls come 2019 is an unreasonable user of social media. This is because, outside social media are the [b[REAL[/b] voters

With or without restructuring..Buhari will win easily

The restructuring campaign is targeted at the Igbos and they have fallen for it. This has not come to any sane mind as a surprise because we all know how much they hate Buhari..and when you hate people without basis, there is a limit to the good you will see in them.

I remember before Ekiti polls, a colleague at work said to me, "guy with the kind of comments I have been reading on nairaland, it seems fayose's candidate will win by a landslide"..I laughed and said keep your fingers crossed and watch how events unfold (like a bat)..So we decided to keep observing like a bat

I laff ur life

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by UgwuAghachi: 1:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
Joyrise:

[s]
I'm sure ur block votes has granted your region what u desire ever since u started the drama. Continue. [/s]
Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by otokx(m): 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2018
Restructuring means what.
Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by klax(m): 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2018
Which Buhari Tell him till eternity he won't listen or do it so Mr Yam or Cocoyam keep your message to your bossom we don't need it anymore. A defiant can not yield to advise and we are ready to send him back to his cow.
Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by abiolert(m): 1:25pm On Oct 14, 2018
poseidon12:

The Atikulators are not saying it would be easy beating an incumbent. But it happened before and it will happen again in 2019. Join the civilized Nigerians in #Atikulating. Let's do it and save Nigeria from being destroyed completely by tribalist Buhari.
February is around the corner let the most popular candidate win
Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by Kennydoc(m): 1:25pm On Oct 14, 2018
fk001:

Your region gave Buhari 55% in 2015 and you think you matter. No wonder Buhari easily sidelined you guys.

Let me also remind you that Igbo votes are not only in the South East. Igbo votes are scattered all over Nigeria. At least 20-30% or more of Lagosians (and by extension Lagos voters) are Igbos. No wonder Igbos won HoR seats in Lagos in 2015. Apart from Lagos, Abuja and every other state has a good number of Igbo voters.

2019 election outcome will be determined by the North Central. Their (almost) block votes gave Buhari the victory in 2015, not your inconsequential 55%.
Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by pacificom: 1:27pm On Oct 14, 2018
midolian:

http://dailypost.ng/2018/10/14/2019-presidency-buhari-must-make-atiku-irrelevant-col-nyam/

This written sounded like a fat overfed pig to have considered restructuring as the most important issue that should be prioritized by Nigerian government. We are in a country where millions of people cannot feed three square meal, gents are begging on the street, crime rate have increased, unemployment situation has turned to household problem, suicide rate has suddenly increases. How does restructuring solve all this problems. On the contrary I think tackling corruption, economy and national security problem is more paramount to common man than subject of restructuring.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by bluecircle470: 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2018
Even though i support this man, it’s only a fool that will believe a restructuring will be carried out by a northerner. Nigerians can be so gullible
Re: Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva by Manholl: 1:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
faaz24:
But Atiku cannot win..
How is he gonna do it.

If the PDP sharing formula that is been shared on social media is actually true, then the little hope that Atiku might have has evaporated even before the election.

PMB till 2023.

Just ordinary running mate slot is causing brouhaha in the camp of the same people calling for restructuring.. What a penkelemesi!
I stand with you bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don’t Access Twitter Through VPN - APC Warns Nigerians / Nigerians React As Emefiele Drags INEC, APC, AGF To Court Over 2023 / Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.