Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Why Are People Now Using The Threat Of Voting Buhari To Threaten Others? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are People Now Using The Threat Of Voting Buhari To Threaten Others? (475 Views)

George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari / Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari / How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are People Now Using The Threat Of Voting Buhari To Threaten Others? by SarkinYarki: 8:37am On Oct 14, 2018
I noticed of recent that people now use the threat of voting Buhari as a political threat and bargaining chip , you will hear them say if you don't give us this we will vote Buhari poo and just yesterday the 5 South east governors also used the threat of voting Buhari to try to get the wish of choosing Atikus VP ... The question now here is it that Buhari is so evil that people use his name to scare other just like a terrorist threatening to blow up a bomb is they given what they want .... For me this enough Proof that Buhari has actually been a very very bad leader .

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Now Using The Threat Of Voting Buhari To Threaten Others? by rottennaija(m): 9:56am On Oct 14, 2018
SarkinYarki:
I noticed of recent that people now use the threat of voting Buhari as a political threat and bargaining chip , you will hear them say if you don't give us this we will vote Buhari poo and just yesterday the 5 South east governors also used the threat of voting Buhari to try to get the wish of choosing Atikus VP ... The question now here is it that Buhari is so evil that people use his name to scare other just like a terrorist threatening to blow up a bomb is they given what they want .... For me this enough Proof that Buhari has actually been a very very bad leader .

Show proof, not wild allegations
Re: Why Are People Now Using The Threat Of Voting Buhari To Threaten Others? by maraokendoro(m): 10:01am On Oct 14, 2018
@OP so you noticed it? hahahaha
Re: Why Are People Now Using The Threat Of Voting Buhari To Threaten Others? by 1beat(m): 10:38am On Oct 14, 2018
Hmmmmm

better option to scare people now

I will vote Buhari

the hardship to much

ur marriage will not experience Buhari
Re: Why Are People Now Using The Threat Of Voting Buhari To Threaten Others? by Masterclass32: 11:15am On Oct 14, 2018
Someone actually suggested that the word 'buharicate' be included in the English dictionary.

'buharicate' meaning: to worsen, to deteriorate, utter retrogession, etc.

Eg: Don't come here and buharicate issues.

Our economy is completely buharicated.

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Tackles Fayose, Tells Him To Kindly Return N1.3 Billion / Elrufai Claims He Offered Fulani Herdsmen Some Ransom To Stop Killings In Kaduna / Okowa Shares Bread As Empowerment To His Delta People (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.