Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,871 members, 7,806,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms (37494 Views)

Lets See!!!!!! Can Rema And Crayon Really Do Better Than Korede And Reekado Bank / Patoranking, Tiwa Savage And Reekado Banks At NFF Award / Shirtless Davido Pictured With D'banj, Don Jazzy And Reekado Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms by mezarddinny: 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
who dem epp? wizkid and davido never finish, una dey talk kizz and reeky matter
amadioha fall on una
Re: Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms by afroxyz: 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
After politicians and pastors, bloggers are the biggest threat to the mental sanctity of Nigerians
Re: Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms by erndeal: 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
E nor pass woman matter!! grin grin
Re: Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms by Tbpclients: 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
Serious! shocked
Re: Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms by KingLennon(m): 1:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
Olodo24:
I didn't read the story but honestly they're both good.

if it's about the Headies, Kizz Daniel should have won cos he was more relevant with bigger hits then.... (he still has bigger hits)

but I'm still happy that town crier called Lil Kesh didn't win.

Last bullet.... Headies need to apologize to the whole World for giving an award to Sean Tizzle in a category that had Burna Boy, Phyno, Seyi Shey and Dammy Krane.
This is the biggest offence in the history of Headies... I mean headless Eddie

Don't tell me it's about voting cos this is Nigeria. Grammies and Oscar are even corrupt, talk more of Headies
Yea the strong choice should be Burna in that category. But sean tizzle that year was very good. Every single he dropped was a hit that year....
Re: Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms by Etonyc(m): 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2018
ogajaki:
rumors everywhere
meanwhile I can help you create foreign number to use on whatsapp and facebook.

message me on whatsapp
If u not a criminal why use a foreign number when ur location is in this shithole country!! Yahoo boy
Re: Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms by Ritchie247(m): 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
Guyz go get your sure betting games here

https://www.nairaland.com/4783280/congrats-everyone-played-free-daily

Thank me later wink wink wink
Re: Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms by Iykesmooth: 1:44pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ehiscotch:
This is a thoroughly shambolic garbage. Kizz Daniel has appeared in a Reekado Banks show and the latter appeared for Kizz's album launch show.

Even when Kizz Daniel was interviewed on why he could not get featured and do the same, he said his label prevented him doing so else he would have loved to work with Reekado Banks, Wande coal etc.

And his PR team have cleared the air on his refusal not to show up for the Selense video which was because of what Harry said on the song.

I honestly do not know if there is bad blood but this report is totally bonkers.

Wise man.. What did Harry say
Re: Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms by OKOATA(m): 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2018
ogajaki:
rumors everywhere

message me on whatsapp
Why are you showing your face everywhere. You are such a little baby. You are creating problems for yourself
Re: Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms by SirLakes: 2:17pm On Oct 14, 2018
ogajaki:
rumors everywhere

message me on whatsapp

Sebi dem say efcc don get account on nairaland

Kikiki cheesy
Re: Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms by sevo(m): 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2018
Why did I even waste my 10mb opening this rubbish reporting...full of trash...

Re: Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms by overboard(m): 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
ogajaki:
rumors everywhere

message me on whatsapp

Ok, but why would I want to do that?
Re: Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms by ZeeBaba17(m): 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2018
Rubbish reporting! everything is based on assumption
Re: Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms by xtervaganza(m): 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2018
Kizz Daniel is 500× better than reekado banks
Re: Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms by suremahn(m): 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2018
so after we thought all was over between wizkid and davido now this.... omo boys wan trend....... celebrity feud biggest scam ever
Re: Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms by gift2xl: 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
THERE QUARREL NO DE PASS MONEY OR WOMAN.
Re: Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms by naijapage(f): 6:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
I Wonder what this Country is becoming everyday, May God Of Alph Lukau Help us

Re: Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms by Tinydapo: 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2018
What you just wrote is blatant rubbish. Stop posting fake news. Reekado banks and kizz are not fighting. Mind you, Reekado and Kizz still partied together at Demmie vee's unveiling into FBI just recently.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face / Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols / Seun Kuti Reacts To Ban Of Codeine. - Talks On Status Of Cannabis In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.