Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,440 members, 7,781,287 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:49 AM

Shasha Donald Nkechi Shares Adorable Birthday Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shasha Donald Nkechi Shares Adorable Birthday Photos (30225 Views)

Adorable Birthday Photos Of Davido's First Child, Imade Adeleke As She Turns 6 / Actress, Ufuoma Mcdermott Shares Adorable Photo Of Her Daughter / Lilian Esoro Stuns In Angelic Outfit, Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Son, Jayden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shasha Donald Nkechi Shares Adorable Birthday Photos by fancyhandsome(m): 8:48am On Oct 14, 2018
Sensational Nollywood actress, Sasha Donald Nkechi, popularly known as Sashadonald, unveiled a unique side of herself as she share a series of jaw dropping photos to celebrate her birthday.

Sasha who marked her entry into the Nollywood industry few years ago is rapidly winning hearts of movie lovers with her unique acting prowess.

Doubled the next "big thing ",she has acted alongside notable actors like Mercy Johnson, Rita Dominic, Zubby Michael, ini Edo and has over 20movies to her name.

The stunning Enugu born movie queen dazzled in a top revealing Ankara gown putting her envious curves on display. Check out breathtaking photos of the actress below.........

http://modelsnaija.com/nollywood-actress-shasha-nkechi-chika-birthday-photos/

Re: Shasha Donald Nkechi Shares Adorable Birthday Photos by fancyhandsome(m): 8:56am On Oct 14, 2018
more on-set photos of the budding Actress.

1 Share

Re: Shasha Donald Nkechi Shares Adorable Birthday Photos by youngberry001(m): 9:11am On Oct 14, 2018
Happy birthday to her smiley
Re: Shasha Donald Nkechi Shares Adorable Birthday Photos by ifyalways(f): 9:16am On Oct 14, 2018
Love the Ishi agu style kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shasha Donald Nkechi Shares Adorable Birthday Photos by unofficialmadman: 9:23am On Oct 14, 2018
Never seen her on set though.. op can I see some of the movie she featured in?

1 Like

Re: Shasha Donald Nkechi Shares Adorable Birthday Photos by Firstlady25: 9:31am On Oct 14, 2018
unofficialmadman:
Never seen her on set though.. op can I see some of the movie she featured in?

Check them out here. Her acting style is unique, you will be stunned when you watch her

Camelion, stolen corpse,the billionaires,money fall on you, financial woman, author one eye, Chidiogo the golden girl etc
Re: Shasha Donald Nkechi Shares Adorable Birthday Photos by bobman22: 9:43am On Oct 14, 2018
Well she look beautiful. Typical black n beautiful. This one will soon get connect.. Like she's still trying to meet her own biggod.. She should meet mimmie orjiekwe,onyialexx those ones been snatching people's husband like mad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shasha Donald Nkechi Shares Adorable Birthday Photos by dbos11(m): 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2018
Too much make-up undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shasha Donald Nkechi Shares Adorable Birthday Photos by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
cool men this lady will awesome in bed, I go fo:ck her raw without condom, cool she is super hot

I want a verified Nigerian AdSense to buy
Re: Shasha Donald Nkechi Shares Adorable Birthday Photos by Michaeljames22: 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2018
Igbo Amaka.. Since I was born and now am getting old have never seen an ugly Igbo girl..

2 Likes

Re: Shasha Donald Nkechi Shares Adorable Birthday Photos by dominique(f): 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
Her make-up artist no try at all. HBD to her

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shasha Donald Nkechi Shares Adorable Birthday Photos by Lazyreporta(m): 6:15pm On Oct 14, 2018
grin
dominique:
Her make-up artist no try at all. HBD to her
Re: Shasha Donald Nkechi Shares Adorable Birthday Photos by BiqSean(m): 7:03pm On Oct 14, 2018
She fine small 4 her last pic... HBD

1 Like

Re: Shasha Donald Nkechi Shares Adorable Birthday Photos by kolafolabi(m): 7:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
Many happy returns to her

2 Likes

Re: Shasha Donald Nkechi Shares Adorable Birthday Photos by Olodo24: 7:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
this people should take it easy with the Photoshop
Re: Shasha Donald Nkechi Shares Adorable Birthday Photos by Uyi168: 7:09pm On Oct 14, 2018
Coded okpo..
Re: Shasha Donald Nkechi Shares Adorable Birthday Photos by zombieTRACKER: 7:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
In Nigeria

Olosho means Actress cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shasha Donald Nkechi Shares Adorable Birthday Photos by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
grin afonjas actress instead of leaving their skin like this..they will just eat plenty amala grow fat and bleach like bobrisky

1 Like

Re: Shasha Donald Nkechi Shares Adorable Birthday Photos by kamez(m): 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
honestly I've never seen this face before

you say she be Nolly Wat

1 Like

Re: Shasha Donald Nkechi Shares Adorable Birthday Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:19pm On Oct 14, 2018
Happy birthday pretty gurl...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shasha Donald Nkechi Shares Adorable Birthday Photos by LZAA: 7:22pm On Oct 14, 2018
fancyhandsome:
Sensational Nollywood actress, Sasha Nkechi Chika, popularly known as Sashadonald, unveiled a unique side of herself as she share a series of jaw dropping photos to celebrate her birthday.

Sasha who marked her entry into the Nollywood industry few years ago is rapidly winning hearts of movie lovers with her unique acting prowess.

Doubled the next "big thing ",she has acted alongside notable actors like Mercy Johnson, Rita Dominic, Zubby Michael, ini Edo and has over 20movies to her name.

The stunning Enugu born movie queen dazzled in a top revealing Ankara gown putting her envious curves on display. Check out breathtaking photos of the actress below.........

http://modelsnaija.com/nollywood-actress-shasha-nkechi-chika-birthday-photos/

Re: Shasha Donald Nkechi Shares Adorable Birthday Photos by Ategberoson(m): 7:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
grin afonjas actress instead of leaving their skin like this..they will just eat plenty amala grow fat and bleach like bobrisky

we know you don't make sense on sunday but don't make it obvious now

lady with this kind of laps usually have thick&huge pvssy in the middle legs

1 Like

Re: Shasha Donald Nkechi Shares Adorable Birthday Photos by Strech(m): 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
cool men this lady will awesome in bed, I go fo:ck her raw without condom, cool she is super hot

I want a verified Nigerian AdSense to buy
HIV patient in advance.

1 Like

Re: Shasha Donald Nkechi Shares Adorable Birthday Photos by BigBrother9ja: 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2018
ifyalways:
Love the Ishi agu style kiss
Me love the OSU agu angry
Re: Shasha Donald Nkechi Shares Adorable Birthday Photos by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
Strech:
HIV patient in advance.

grin see him wishing me what he is already cheesy
Re: Shasha Donald Nkechi Shares Adorable Birthday Photos by seunmohmoh(f): 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2018
why is she not attractive here?
Re: Shasha Donald Nkechi Shares Adorable Birthday Photos by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 14, 2018
fancyhandsome:
Sensational Nollywood actress, Sasha Nkechi Chika, popularly known as Sashadonald, unveiled a unique side of herself as she share a series of jaw dropping photos to celebrate her birthday.

I just love her skin tone. Yummy.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7953511_img20181012wa0001_jpeg66d9203942c7ad7ab85b6bda48965322

1 Like

Re: Shasha Donald Nkechi Shares Adorable Birthday Photos by ephraim18(m): 8:01pm On Oct 14, 2018
this babe uglyooo the make up alone is something else

1 Like

Re: Shasha Donald Nkechi Shares Adorable Birthday Photos by Charmingpet: 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
Black is beauty, but the make up artist no try
Re: Shasha Donald Nkechi Shares Adorable Birthday Photos by 12345baba(m): 8:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
Asaba nollywood
Re: Shasha Donald Nkechi Shares Adorable Birthday Photos by oshe111(m): 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
See makeup like who wear Eye Glass

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: Davido, Apologise For Sexually Harassing Me Online / Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) / Austine Okorodudu Uses Tricycle For His Wedding (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.