Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Osibanjo Vs Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osibanjo Vs Peter Obi (774 Views)

Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi / Osibanjo Vs Atiku: Who Will Win? / CAPTION THIS: Photo Of The Year! Osibanjo Vs Ambode (tinubu & Sanwo Look On) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osibanjo Vs Peter Obi by 1x2x3: 10:33am On Oct 14, 2018
I won't say much here.

Picture 1.

Look at the level of water compare it to the block and building behind and tell me what the life jacket is meant for.

Re: Osibanjo Vs Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 14, 2018
Forget the pictures, you can't compare both men. Osibanjo that has served Tinubu since 1999 to date, and owes his economic livelihood and political progression in life to Tinubu. He is not his own man. He is essentially a mere boy boy to a criminal like Tinubu, which is something sensible Nigerians should be worried about.

On the other hand, Peter Obi has proved and distinguished himself long before he became Governor. He has been successful in business and used his self-made wealth to finance his own campaign 100%. He is someone that can be trusted not to be beholden to any greedy godfather anywhere. He is his own man. A solid man with no loyalties to anybody but to the Nigerian people.

Man to man, Obi is superior to Osibanjo in every way.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osibanjo Vs Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 14, 2018
This caption says "i know your pains, i am with you"

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Vs Peter Obi by NIGHTMARE0O7: 10:51am On Oct 14, 2018
angry
Re: Osibanjo Vs Peter Obi by bender79: 10:58am On Oct 14, 2018
Stop all these dumb thrash. You people display symptoms of psychosis with some of your posts.
Re: Osibanjo Vs Peter Obi by 1x2x3: 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
bender79:
Stop all these dumb thrash. You people display symptoms of psychosis with some of your posts.

The last time I checked you didn't subscribe my data or pay my bills.
Re: Osibanjo Vs Peter Obi by naijanaso: 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2018
Hedonini:
Forget the pictures, you can't compare both men. Osibanjo that has served Tinubu since 1999 to date, and owes his economic livelihood and political progression in life to Tinubu. He is not his own man. He is essentially a mere boy boy to a criminal like Tinubu, which is something sensible Nigerians should be worried about.

On the other hand, Peter Obi has proved and distinguished himself long before he became Governor. He has been successful in business and used his self-made wealth to finance his own campaign 100%. He is someone that can be trusted not to be beholden to any greedy godfather anywhere. He is his own man. A solid man with no loyalties to anybody but to the Nigerian people.

Man to man, Obi is superior to Osibanjo in every way.

You have the same view as the @OP and also me. Osibanjo is a puppy operated by a 1.5v DC battery when compared to Peter Obi.
The mumu boy boy of a VP has a SAN and right under his nose, laws are totally disregarded and he can't opine a thing. Peter Obi on the other hand has distinguished himself in his field of business.
Re: Osibanjo Vs Peter Obi by Nyamuriflathead: 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2018
1x2x3:

The last time I checked you didn't subscribe my data or pay my bills.
The Last Time U Checked What? Google, Nairaland? Ontop Your Own Subscription??
Re: Osibanjo Vs Peter Obi by MeanChris(m): 2:36pm On Oct 14, 2018
Compare and contrast!

(1) (Reply)

10 Quick Facts About The Federal Government's Family Homes Fund / Court Nullifies Suspension Of Imo Lawmakers, Awards N8m Cost Against Okorocha / Presidency Plans Internet Shutdown" --- Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.