Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,963 members, 7,799,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend (86998 Views)

My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help / Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson / Man Batters Amputee Nursing Wife, Sends Her And Baby Away (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
veesion:

VERY TRUE MY BR
DAT IS WHY IM SHINNING MY EYES LIKE FISH BECAUSE IM AT choosing STAGE OF MY SEARCH
Me too I no wan quick die
abeg shine am wela o. me to is shining mine...the earlier the red flag is discovered, the better.
Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by adesina746: 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
munas:

Are you okay? You just saw the slap part and nothing more...

Did you hear her say he is a drunk? sleeps in the toilet...pees in the fridge...pees on the bed...pees in the kitchen and even poos on himself.

The man is a mad man....He deserves more than just 1 slap from the wife.

In this case,the woman is actually very gentle

And as u claim say u get sense reach u blv say the man pea for fridge? Fine he can sleep in the toilet but I don't blv the part he broke the wash hand basin. The woman just wants to make her story interesting

1 Like

Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by grandstar(m): 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
sarafa68:
What is the woman even gaining from this abusive marriage gan? Some pipu dey try o. All in the name of being married.

From her written English, its obvious the husband is probably well educated,earning well while she's at most a secondary school graduate managing a provision store.

If he throws her out, she'll be penniless and with 2 kids, will find it hard surviving

Did she not notice this trait when they were saying? I guess the opportunity to marry a white collar man was too much to lose.

Now,she's crying wolf

1 Like

Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by deebrain(m): 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2018
It was bad enough you snapped your husband in his foolishness, and show a friend-- a third party.

The thing of slapping your husband did the real damage, madam.
Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by lolaluv1(f): 4:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
Dirty, shameless PIG. See the rumpled wedding coat sef. He deserves more slaps. Old man behaving like a cretin.
Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by ITbomb(m): 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
Oreofepeters:
The man is very rich according to what I read

I always tell people the only reason a lady would stay in an abusive relationship is because of the material gratification in it...

remove the money and see how she will run.

I love him my foot.
Thank you brother
Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by coolviv: 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2018
It truly is a phenomenon worthy of research how every male commenter is selectively blinded to the man's pooing and peeing upandan and only seeing the wife's slap and picture taking. Truly, Nigerians hate their women..
Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by Oluwasenex: 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2018
Bad idea
Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by Analysiscorner: 4:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
People are making a great mistake by taking thy their problems to Emeka ugwuonye. The man is a Conman. Tad taking one's problems to him compounds the already bad situation.
Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by Jumbus31(m): 4:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
Abbeyme:

Are you married?
No
Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by Jumbus31(m): 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
deavicky:
who does that? I think is her. There is always a first timer
Lol...
Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by marvinsync(m): 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2018
pansophist:

You do not quench a furnance by adding kerosene to it. She slapped him and sent his sober pictures to someone. That's so wrong. And all what she wrote is decorated on victimism. She insulted the integrity of her marriage and claiming victim. Typical of abusive women.

not "sober"

drunk pictures

1 Like

Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by Princewell2012(m): 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
Jumbus31:
Slapped your husband first, are you mad, who does that?

Hmm honestly that dude deserved a better slap may be it could help to do some correction on his brain grin
Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by daimsy(f): 5:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
Absolute nonsense.
Not a do or die affair mbok.
Nsuto ndisime drunkenness ado anyem,?
Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by Daboomb: 5:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
fessyclassy:
from "emeka ugwuonye" believe this at your own peril... spit.... Tue Tue.... a man so many hanging on his neck.

Is that not the America-based Lawyer that was delisted and barred from practising law again, due to convictions for many corrupt practices?

He is back in Nigeria now doing his mago-mago law again?
The NBA should sanction and prevent this man from soiling our legal system, like he did in America.

It seems criminals are having a field day under this Buhari regime sef!
Imagine someone serving 14yrs Prison term is collecting Form to become a Senator?
Ex-convicts become Party chairmen!
banned Lawyers practing in our courts!

The list is endless.
Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by Princewell2012(m): 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
nazablossom:
The woman shouldn't have sent the picture to his friend na, and slapping the man first is a no no.

But wait o, urinating inside the fridge, pooing in his wife's room cheesy. Drunkenness get grade o cheesy, that's if it's true.
That man is an idiot, he deserved the slap. The poor woman was only trying to save her marriage by sending those PIC to his best friend. So that they can advised him.

Note she did this base on her own wisdom at that point in time. That man should be blamed.

Listen the reason why this woman is even worried is because that man is rich otherwise she would have done with him long ago.
Quote me anywhere.
Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by Daboomb: 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
coolviv:
It truly is a phenomenon worthy of research how every male commenter is selectively blinded to the man's pooing and peeing upandan and only seeing the wife's slap and picture taking. Truly, Nigerians hate their women..

I know it is your "feminissm brain" that is making you type the above.

Pooing and peeing upahdan IN YOUR OWN HOUSE, though shows gross irresponsibility........ IS NOT A CRIME.
If a drunken person does not Poo or Peee in strange places, who should? grin grin
The worst that can happen is that they would recommend he sees Doctor and get Counselling

But slapping your spouse twice and taking his probably nude and unsavory picture and posting it to a third party, is a CRIMINAL OFFENCE!

If she did this in any advance country, she would be charged for Multiple Assault, Spouse battery, inavsion of privacy, harrasment, stalking, e.t.c.
After serving her jail time for the Assault and battery, the man will get a barring order against her for some years and she would lose custody of their children.

So, people focusing on the CRIMINAl offences, is as a result of their gravity.
Nigerians dont hate women, more than they hate themselves otherwise, that woman should have been beaten black and blue.
Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by Daboomb: 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2018
Princewell2012:

That man is an idiot, he deserved the slap. The poor woman was only trying to save her marriage by sending those PIC to his best friend. So that they can advised him.

Note she did this base on her own wisdom at that point in time. That man should be blamed.

Listen the reason why this woman is even worried is because that man is rich otherwise she would have done with him long ago.
Quote me anywhere.

Your IGNORANCE is alarming!

Go abroad and go and do that to a woman or your wife ..... send her uncompromising picture to another person, without her permission and see if you will no tland yourself in jail.

If this is your own version of how to save a marriage, including been violent, then you dont deserve a spouse in the first place.
Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by Daboomb: 5:23pm On Oct 14, 2018
grandstar:

From her written English, its obvious the husband is probably well educated,earning well while she's at most a secondary school graduate managing a provision store.

If he throws her out, she'll be penniless and with 2 kids, will find it hard surviving

Did she not notice this trait when they were saying? I guess the opportunity to marry a white collar man was too much to lose.

Now,she's crying wolf

The man is based abroad os that may be the attraction. grin grin
She does not have to hang-on to the two children if she cannot afford to take care of them financially.

Women often assume that if they divorce their husband, they must HANG-ON to the Children, even when they cant afford to do so! WHY?
I think it is because:

1.) They want to use the children to punish the man by denying or restricting him access
2.) They see the Children as a means to solve their financial woes, the New ATM Card from the Man.

The Partner who is in a batter FINANCIAL position to take care of the children, should be granted full custody of the children while the other party should be granted access to them at designated periods.
As Woman, If you know you don thave a job or money to take care of children, stop fighting tooth and nail to have them in your custody
Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by AlhajaChinyere: 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2018
strong766:
bad wife. I believe she forced the husband into a bad drinking habit because of her disrespectful attitude. such a woman en her mouth go sharp die.

THE KIND OF WIFE U MARRY WILL DETERMINE IF YOU WILL LIVE LONG OR NOT.

Na lie!

You can always divorce her. Plus men need to wake up, marriage is NOT ownership. Don't spend all your money on her and if she want to play away game just jejely let her. Work hard and make money.
Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by Princewell2012(m): 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2018
Daboomb:

Your IGNORANCE is alarming!

Go abroad and go and do that to a woman or your wife ..... send her uncompromising picture to another person, without her permission and see if you will no tland yourself in jail.

If this is your own version of how to save a marriage, including been violent, then you dont deserve a spouse in the first place.

The white man only respect women. The person in question here is malemale. Why will you be pooing inside a fridge what nonsense is thatthat Take it or leave it the only reason that woman is still there is because of his money

Kiss the truth.
Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by Daboomb: 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2018
Abbeyme:

Are you married?

What if?

Are you married? Has your own wife been slapping you or have you been slapping your husband?

It is bad enough for a man to be violent on his spouse, .....but a woman being violent on her husband is a deal breaker.
Marriage will end that day Ooo (after l have broken the fingers of that hand), if you like claim it was the witches in your village that raised your hand up but l am sure that it will NEVER happen to someone like me sha.
Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
AlhajaChinyere:

Na lie!

You can always divorce her. Plus men need to wake up, marriage is NOT ownership. Don't spend all your money on her and if she want to play away game just jejely let her. Work hard and make money.

I don't even understand u sef. wetin u de talk
Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by nazablossom(f): 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2018
Princewell2012:

Quote me anywhere.
I believe that the woman sent the picture out of frustration or desperation. Maybe the husband used to deny his actions after regaining his state of mind hence the pictures. Seeing is believing they say. Men tend to blow things out of proportion when their ego is tampered with.

I pray that they resolve their issues.
Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by Henzok: 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2018
Manage it
Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by naijapage(f): 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2018
I Wonder what this Country is becoming everyday, May God Of Alph Lukau Help us

Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 14, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A woman is fighting for her marriage after accusing her husband of threatening her with divorce constantly. The unnamed woman claimed that whenever they have an issue, her husband collects the documents of his car and houses and leaves home with them while threatening her that her properties would be thrown outside.

The woman who alleged that her husband drinks too much and cheats on her, accused him of once passing out in the toilet after coming back home drunk one day. She snapped a picture of him in the drunken state and sent to his friend so that he could talk to her husband.

This move angered her husband who scolded her and in the process, she slapped him first despite everyone blaming her for sending the picture to his friend. 

The woman shared her domestic problem with human rights activist, Emeka Ugwuonye, in a bid to secure her marriage following the divorce threats. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/woman-in-trouble-after-sending-picture-of-her-drunk-husband-to-friend.html

I will only ass a reasonable comment wen I see the picture if the man sleeping in rye toilet.
Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by toprealman: 7:17pm On Oct 14, 2018
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

The bride in that picture is...wow!!!

The owner is no longer interested. You can fire down. I still believe that any sensible person should continuously develop his/her mental capacity. The bride is clearly shallow and the man.....not handling his role as the head very well. Regardless the of the pressure, open up to someone!
Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by Bluezy13(m): 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
toprealman:
The owner is no longer interested. You can fire down. I still believe that any sensible person should continuously develop his/her mental capacity. The bride is clearly shallow and the man.....not handling his role as the head very well. Regardless the of the pressure, open up with someone!

I'm referring to the b00bs in the picture.

What then are you saying
Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by tunary(m): 7:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
Wife slap husband for this buhari regime
try that with some men and you end up in the grave
Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by lielbree: 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
adesina746:

Shey u get sense like dis?
I get plenty sense pass u. Cos I know there is no iota of integrity in that man or marriage.

Again I didn't vote for idiot shitty mr integrity buhari
Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by zomby(m): 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
You shouldn’t have slapped your husband, but now that You have done so, find a way to apologize....But honestly, I do not think it is smart for you to continue with this kind of toxic relationship until your husband gets the necessary help he needs.
Obviously, the dude is an alcoholic. Alcoholism is a disease that needs to be professionally treated. Without the appropriate treatment you may not see the peace you deserve in your home.

It takes two to tango, you are not the only one that is responsible for these problems...your husband has a major part.

Good luck!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji / If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.