Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay (34579 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: How Running Mates May Decide Presidential Election / Why Tinubu May Decide To Play Osinbajo As His Trump Card / Saraki Factor, PDP May Decide New Senate President In June (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Sannisege: 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ziggylady:

All these cries and anguish from you Yorubas is becoming funny...what will you all do if Atku wins??,commit suicide or what?

Or can you swear with your life that he will 'never ever win'??...hmmmm
Atiku will never win. You can bet your smelly p*ssy on it

3 Likes

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by PHILipu1(m): 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
ibotcom:
My friend, are you not tired of this failed government? Don't be an enemy of progress. I'm sure you are more educated than Buhari yet you are supporting the Lifeless illiterate that hasn't ventured into any successful business in his life to ruin our economy. It's high time you Atikulate just so you can move forward. Buhari doesn't merit a second term.
ibotcom:
My friend, are you not tired of this failed government? Don't be an enemy of progress. I'm sure you are more educated than Buhari yet you are supporting the Lifeless illiterate that hasn't ventured into any successful business in his life to ruin our economy. It's high time you Atikulate just so you can move forward. Buhari doesn't merit a second term.
Lol.
But even as failure was written over your Drunkard from Otueke who was a PHD holder,you still wanted him to continue abi?

We Buhari supporters know that Nigeria didn't get here over night and your ATIKULOOT contributed from 19999 to 2007 to all this mess.

And after 2019,we will start to take Nigeria properties that he cornered to himself away from him.

We will not allow ATIKULOOT to come and loot us again OK.
We die here

4 Likes

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Albinoflash(m): 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2018
Sannisege:
Atikuloot and be cursed in Yoruba land. Any vote by a yoruba man or woman against Osinbajo our son will not go unpunished. Whoever does that will never prosper in yoruba land. Ase romo
u are too tribalistic to c the evil in this administration,am from the south south and i supported n voted buhari/osibanjo 2015,nw i have seen they are greater evil and will also vote them out.atleast to let them feel the power in our votes.stop being too tribalistic it will only destroy u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Ziggylady(f): 3:35pm On Oct 14, 2018
Sannisege:
Atiku will never win. You can bet your smelly p*ssy on it

Myndd44,lalasticla...rule 2 broken here.
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by michealewela: 3:36pm On Oct 14, 2018
Donmedrac:
guy let's place a bet Na!

Is it not my Edo state,i laugh in Swahili

Oshimole must retire in 2019 and must go to jail
It seems you don't value your money, you can't compare pdp and apc in terms of development in Edo state,,

2 Likes

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Sannisege: 3:36pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ziggylady:

Myndd44,lalasticla...rule 2 broken here.
coward why are you reporting me?
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Sannisege: 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
Albinoflash:
u are too tribalistic to c the evil in this administration,am from the south south and i supported n voted buhari/osibanjo 2015,nw i have seen they are greater evil and will also vote them out.atleast to let them feel the power in our votes.stop being too tribalistic it will only destroy u
Swear with every good thing in your life that you voted for Buhari in 2015. Liar

1 Like

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Ziggylady(f): 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
Sannisege:

Myndd44,lalasticlala....rule 2 broken here.
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Sannisege: 3:40pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ziggylady:

If they ban me, I will open another account. Infact I was banned, that’s why i’m Using this account. Hehehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Sannisege: 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ziggylady:

LOSER
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Ziggylady(f): 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2018
Sannisege:
LOSER

Myndd44,lalasticlala e.t.c..,rule 2 broken.
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Ziggylady(f): 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
Sannisege:
If they ban me, I will open another account. Infact I was banned, that’s why i’m Using this account. Hehehehehehehe

Myndd44,lalasticlala...rule 19 broken here(using alternate acvounts)
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by bedspread: 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
Aderewah:
The postulating have started. We only will vote Atiku, not because of tribal reasons or religious reasons, but because we can show the ruling political class that we have the power to change them. Buhari has shown no true commitment to practically take this country on the path it needs to be on. That's why we rejected Jonathan. It's why we reject Buhari. If Atiku doesn't did the needful, we will reject him after 4 years.
VERY REASONABLE SUMMATION ! I Salute you ma

1 Like

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by djon78(m): 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2018
Sannisege:
Ode, na only kingmaker go vote? You wailing has just begun. We will show you that people are the real kingmakers and they have rejectected the criminal called Atiku.

I dey tell you e go do una boom for eyes, then una eye go clear. Buhari has been rejected by the entire nation. Forget propaganda. We dey on ground.
Since my existence, Nigerians have never been this hungry. Never has poverty and hunger been at an alarming level.
Like I said e go do una boom for eyes.
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Chukazu: 3:50pm On Oct 14, 2018
Army10:
Edo is an APC state, lagos, Oyo and most of the west belongs to APC, stop acting ignorant thisday, we know that you dislike buhari.

Buhari vs thisday newspaper!
2015 it was uncovered that dasuki gave thisday 250milion, thisday claimed that it was payment for the fire that burnt their Abuja office, govt argued that it wasn't the job of government to assist companies, they should have insurance, thisday had to pay back 250million back to Nigerian government, since then they have been attacking buhari back to back, any cartoon you see online mocking buhari check it belongs to thisday

Now to crown their pettiness, they are acting like Southwest is undecided meanwhile are bold to say south south is decided, same thing they did for Jonathan, we all remember how their assumptions ended.

And Buhari also confessed of Collecting money from DASUKI...so what is the difference?
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Modarun(m): 3:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ziggylady:

All these cries and anguish from you Yorubas is becoming funny...what will you all do if Atku wins??,commit suicide or what?

Dont mind them they seat in their Oshogbo Brown roof and post nonsense. Imagine that one thinking Buhari can get 40% from Niger delta grin
Ziggylady:

Dont mind them they seat in their Oshogbo Brown roof and post nonsense. Imagine that one thinking Buhari can get 40% from Niger delta. lol. people that cant even walk freely on the streets are making noise. in Kafuna South alone they cant even campaign. So some clowns think they can go to polling units and force people to vote Buhari? Lol. Even Tinubu has history with Atiku. Even Ameachi is now being suspected in the ApC.
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by djon78(m): 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2018
buhariguy:
i pray thief atiku win one state.
The day thief Atiku declared his ambition in adamawa he said he want to be president because buhari always appoint adamawa people and NE as a zone and neglected SE people.
And you still want NE to vote for their useless son who could not do anything for them as VP for 8yrs.
Only the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist will vote for thief atiku.

My own is not online banter I am talking live from the streets. Na only una dey support buhari. The kind hunger and angry people are has never been seen before.
E go do una boom for eyes
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Ziggylady(f): 3:54pm On Oct 14, 2018
Modarun:

Dont mind them they seat in their Oshogbo Brown roof and post nonsense. Imagine that one thinking Buhari can get 40% from Niger delta grin

Dont mind them they seat in their Oshogbo Brown roof and post nonsense. Imagine that one thinking Buhari can get 40% from Niger delta. lol. people that cant even walk freely on the streets are making noise. in Kafuna South alone they cant even campaign. So some clowns think they can go to polling units and force people to vote Buhari? Lol. Even Tinubu has history with Atiku. Even Ameachi is now being suspected in the ApC.

I tell you cheesy
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Abuklaw(m): 3:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
Chiscomax:
Anyone who leaves the Duo (Atiku and Peter Obi) and votes Certificateless Buhari is sick and in need of help.
You and your household are sick and in need of help. Keep wallowing in your delusion that Atiku will defeat Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Sannisege: 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2018
Modarun:

I’m relieved to know that you aren’t from SW.

2 Likes

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by deomelo: 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
SW is too close to call because they prefer obi or some ipob from some SE village over their own better, superb and well qualified Osinbajo and a shot at the presidency after PMB..

ThisDay is in full overdrive for the back pocket Atiku brown envelope and rancid village akpu.

grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by deomelo: 4:09pm On Oct 14, 2018
Sannisege:
I’m relieved to know that you aren’t from SW.

I feel and share your sense of relief.

grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by seunayantokun(m): 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
THISDAY may be correct. Osun State can't be won by APC again for instance. The daylight governorship robbery has angered the people of the state the more.
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Modarun(m): 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2018
Sannisege:

Lol. he broke the rules and he sees nothing wrong with that, why am i not surprised? To expect someone who supports a President that values Cows more than his own supporters to see anything wrong in using gutter language is like expecting Buhari to debate against his opponents.

1 Like

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Albinoflash(m): 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2018
Sannisege:
Swear with every good thing in your life that you voted for Buhari in 2015. Liar
i don't have to swear for u to believe me.with these words from u i hereby end dis debate,cos' we are not in the same page
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by whoawa(m): 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2018
SeniorZato:
I will be coming back to Nigeria this next week can anyone please help me with the best locations in either Abuja or Lagos where i can stay for a while

Come down to Enugu u will love it, it is the best place to stay and enjoy a lovely time .

1 Like

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by SternProphet: 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2018
ibotcom:
2019 is here, may God keep us alive to witness the disgrace of Buhari in the south, I don't know of the north because many of them are already use to poverty and sufferness, an illiterate hausa man doesn't care about the economy because they don't have target that they want to build house or they want to buy car etc. As long as he can eat any food and marry 7 wives, he is okay.

This mentality is what will make Atiku lose BIG all over the country

2 Likes

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by ibotcom(f): 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
PHILipu1:

Lol.
But even as failure was written over your Drunkard from Otueke who was a PHD holder,you still wanted him to continue abi?

We Buhari supporters know that Nigeria didn't get here over night and your ATIKULOOT contributed from 19999 to 2007 to all this mess.

And after 2019,we will start to take Nigeria properties that he cornered to himself away from him.

We will not allow ATIKULOOT to come and loot us again OK.
You need to wake up and get ATIKULATED. Don't allow Buhari to take spoil Nigeria than he met it. If you claim somebody is trying, 4years is enough for us to feel his positive impact. I am yet to see someone that didn't support Buhari in 2015, that is supporting him now for 2019.thats how to know a good leader my friend.... Repent and be Atikulated
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Modarun(m): 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
djon78:

My own is not online banter I am talking live from the streets. Na only una dey support buhari. The kind hunger and angry people are has never been seen before.
E go do una boom for eyes
No mind the clowns, the fact some of us here are not even paid to post here is a clear indication. If they dnt see there regular monthly stipends they dissapear. If they were smart they wod ask themselves why so many of their Governors are scared of direct primaries. The imp in Kaduna got the shock of his life when they conducted the last LG polls. Was in Zaria yesterday and witnessed Buharideens getting bombarded by people In a street in Samaru. They think people take their threats serious. Since when are Yorubas known to be a violent people? When people wey sabi cause trouble talk we go listen, una own na play.
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by PHILipu1(m): 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2018
ibotcom:
You need to wake up and get ATIKULATED. Don't allow Buhari to take spoil Nigeria than he met it. If you claim somebody is trying, 4years is enough for us to feel his positive impact. I am yet to see someone that didn't support Buhari in 2015, that is supporting him now for 2019.thats how to know a good leader my friend.... Repent and be Atikulated
Lol.
You are the one sleeping here.
This is from one of your big supporter.
So,we gave PDP 16 years,APC must go that 16 years too.
No cheating.
Buharists don't make noise online and 60% of Buharists that come to social media to make noise,we already have our PVC waiting for February 16.

Do we need to come online and shout again.
Empty containers make the loudest noise.

5 Likes

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Modarun(m): 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2018
SternProphet:

This mentality is what will make Atiku lose BIG all over the country

You cnt give any decent, sensable reason why people should vote your candidate, cos you dnt have any, so you result to insukts and threats. The rwst of the country have moved on. The hunger in Nigerians belly is too strong to notice your senseless giberish.
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by gidgiddy: 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2018
Vixlot:
grin

Thisday know that all too close to call are actually APC...
NW=SE+SS votes

Yes but remember that a person must win two thirds of the 36 states in other to win

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Masari On VAT: Northern States Responsible For Lagos, Rivers Development / Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East / Nigeria Police To Go On 2-Week Strike Over Salary, Outdated Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.