Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,405 members, 7,808,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Yomi Casual And His Wife, Grace Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Casual And His Wife, Grace Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (31461 Views)

Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' / Yomi Casual, His Wife, Grace And Their Son Step Out In Atlanta / Yomi Casual And Wife Grace In 2010 And 2017 (Throwback Vs Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yomi Casual And His Wife, Grace Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by celebgistz: 11:12am On Oct 14, 2018
Fashion Designer Yomi Casual and his beautiful wife, Grace are one year old together today.

He wrote;

All the words in the world could not even begin to describe how deeply I am in love with you, from the first moment I saw you in 2010 until the never-ending heartbeat you have given me. You are not only my love, but you are my soul, you complete me my Gracious. ME AND YOU FOREVER BABY! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US

See photos below;

Source: https://celebgistz.com/yomi-casual-and-his-wife-grace-celebrate-1st-wedding-anniversary-photos/

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual And His Wife, Grace Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by celebgistz: 11:12am On Oct 14, 2018
Re: Yomi Casual And His Wife, Grace Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 11:16am On Oct 14, 2018
shocked

What is there to celebrate?
This is just self-deceit.

One year kwa?
A babymama whose virtue and destiny he ravaged and depleted in their over 8years of cohabiting.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yomi Casual And His Wife, Grace Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 11:18am On Oct 14, 2018
Hmmm...

Wish I knew them.
Re: Yomi Casual And His Wife, Grace Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Tomitohoimo(m): 11:24am On Oct 14, 2018
ok
Re: Yomi Casual And His Wife, Grace Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

One year kwa?
A babymama whose virtue and destiny he ravaged and depleted in their over 8years of cohabiting.

But he still married her

14 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual And His Wife, Grace Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Godmother(f): 11:25am On Oct 14, 2018
Beautiful couple. This woman go get clothes scatter.

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual And His Wife, Grace Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 11:25am On Oct 14, 2018
Shaving sticks must be expensive. shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Casual And His Wife, Grace Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by N0favors: 11:28am On Oct 14, 2018
Good for them
Re: Yomi Casual And His Wife, Grace Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 11:32am On Oct 14, 2018
Good for them.

My future wife wherever you are, wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual And His Wife, Grace Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Glink2018(m): 11:33am On Oct 14, 2018
The lady was looking yomi as in , ' o Lord don't let all this Lagos olosho take my hubby o '

Thanks God you don get husband and you even celebrate I year wedding anniversary.

For those who don't have boyfriend talkless of husband , just be patient and humble yourself , you go soon get . IJN.amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Casual And His Wife, Grace Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 14, 2018
Gerrard59:
Shaving sticks must be expensive. shocked
shaving sticks are for pussy asss gày boys
Re: Yomi Casual And His Wife, Grace Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by koxi: 11:36am On Oct 14, 2018
Nice...Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual And His Wife, Grace Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by idonhammer: 11:40am On Oct 14, 2018
Lol.. Nigga you are celebrating 12 months old marriage? Hahaha...You never know nothing about marriage. we wey dey inside since thirteen years now and we never see road to celebrate am. Just wait until 5 years and come back here and tell us how far.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Casual And His Wife, Grace Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:48am On Oct 14, 2018
This Yomi guy is damn ugly.
See as jaw big like that of JULIOUS CEAZER monument. undecided
That's why he entered fashion biz to improve his looks and confidence with dressing.
If u know u know grin

He made the right choice shaa, if not he may have died of suicide by now for not being able to win any gal
grin

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual And His Wife, Grace Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Olodo24: 11:55am On Oct 14, 2018
cover up marriage that may not last....
Re: Yomi Casual And His Wife, Grace Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by SimonMagau: 12:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
tongue
Re: Yomi Casual And His Wife, Grace Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
And the have a child older than 3 months old already...

BASTARDS TOO FULL THIS COUNTRY sad

Re: Yomi Casual And His Wife, Grace Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

One year kwa?

U nd ur bad mouth u still dey nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual And His Wife, Grace Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by graciamore(f): 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
idonhammer:
Lol.. Nigga you are celebrating 12 months old marriage? Hahaha...You never know nothing about marriage. we wey dey inside since thirteen years now and we never see road to celebrate am. Just wait until 5 years and come back here and tell us how far.
marriage us good thing even for one a day... may u have reasons to celebrate urs soon

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual And His Wife, Grace Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Lastanza: 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
Are these cartoons or real humans. Celebs and fake life. These same people will have those stubborn rugged kind of pimples in real life. Too much studio effect.

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual And His Wife, Grace Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by generationz(f): 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2018
from the first comment, nobody even said congratulations to the couple

walai Nigerians are angry people

congrats to them , many more years

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual And His Wife, Grace Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Queenserah26(f): 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2018
One year don Waka...
Make una carry go

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual And His Wife, Grace Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by alexx187(m): 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
This Yomi guy is damn ugly.
See as jaw big like that of JULIOUS CEAZER monument. undecided
That's why he entered fashion biz to improve his looks and confidence with dressing.
If u know u know grin

He made the right choice shaa, if not he may have died of suicide by now for not being able to win any gal
grin
walahi i don laff die at the bolded,abeg no kill me 4 hia

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual And His Wife, Grace Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nuelonyi: 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2018
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

Wish I knew them.
Ay's brother
Re: Yomi Casual And His Wife, Grace Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 8:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
Nuelonyi:
Ay's brother
OK.
Now I know.
Re: Yomi Casual And His Wife, Grace Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 11:25pm On Oct 14, 2018
nice beards...when will I have beards like this na

(1) (Reply)

Bukky Wright, Moji Olaiya, Olamide Attend Owanbe In Pink Traditional Attires / Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Fund In First Tweet After Her Release From Prison / Daniella Okeke Bares Cleavage In New Makeup Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.