Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,851 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:32 AM

“make Me Cum, I Want To Enjoy It Too” – Nigeria Nasty Lady Cries Out (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “make Me Cum, I Want To Enjoy It Too” – Nigeria Nasty Lady Cries Out (Video) (3174 Views)

After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti / Bbnaija 2019 Only My Vibrator Makes Cum, I Had S*x With 2 Sisters Shocking / I Enjoy It When Men Admire My Wife — Yomi Casual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“make Me Cum, I Want To Enjoy It Too” – Nigeria Nasty Lady Cries Out (Video) by MovicVibe(m): 12:54pm On Oct 14, 2018
Nigerian nasty lady who recently is trending everywhere on Instagram and Facebook as come again with another raunchy video of her basting guys who can’t make a a girl cum before they get tired of s3x.

Uju is a lady who post naughty things online and she’s not just shy of putting her real face on camera, she recently posted a video on Instagram telling all her followers how she feel if a guy can’t make her cum during s3x! Watch her video below;

Watch the video here: https://www.movicvibe.com/make-cum-want-enjoy-nigeria-nasty-lady-blast-guys-cant-finish-started/

Re: “make Me Cum, I Want To Enjoy It Too” – Nigeria Nasty Lady Cries Out (Video) by Dottore: 12:59pm On Oct 14, 2018
News
Re: “make Me Cum, I Want To Enjoy It Too” – Nigeria Nasty Lady Cries Out (Video) by Tamarapetty(f): 1:19pm On Oct 14, 2018
sad
Re: “make Me Cum, I Want To Enjoy It Too” – Nigeria Nasty Lady Cries Out (Video) by MovicVibe(m): 1:21pm On Oct 14, 2018
Tamarapetty:
sad

What's doing u, if they're fvvking u you don't always want to cum too?
Re: “make Me Cum, I Want To Enjoy It Too” – Nigeria Nasty Lady Cries Out (Video) by Tamarapetty(f): 1:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
MovicVibe:

What's doing u, if they're fvvking u you don't always want to cum too?
sad
Re: “make Me Cum, I Want To Enjoy It Too” – Nigeria Nasty Lady Cries Out (Video) by OKorowanta: 1:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
Cum to my house..
Re: “make Me Cum, I Want To Enjoy It Too” – Nigeria Nasty Lady Cries Out (Video) by Millenniumlady(f): 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2018
Tamarapetty:
sad
Girl you just killed him with this look cheesy
Re: “make Me Cum, I Want To Enjoy It Too” – Nigeria Nasty Lady Cries Out (Video) by MovicVibe(m): 5:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
OKorowanta:
Cum to my house..

To come. And do what
Re: “make Me Cum, I Want To Enjoy It Too” – Nigeria Nasty Lady Cries Out (Video) by MovicVibe(m): 5:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Girl you just killed him with this look cheesy
But sorry nigga, I didn't die grin
Re: “make Me Cum, I Want To Enjoy It Too” – Nigeria Nasty Lady Cries Out (Video) by MovicVibe(m): 11:04am On Oct 16, 2018
I keep checking on this post! Omo girls they

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky And Anita Joseph Spoil Tonto Dikeh's Son With Designer Gifts (Photos) / Regina Daniel And Mama G Clash At Governor Okowa Victory Party In Asaba Delta St / See What Youth Corpers Did For This Old Man Reportedly Abandoned By His Childre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.