Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,527 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

FÙCK MY NÎPPLES: My Shirtless Picture After Exercise And My Advice [PICTURE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FÙCK MY NÎPPLES: My Shirtless Picture After Exercise And My Advice [PICTURE] (12859 Views)

Should I Stop This? My Shirtless Picture / I Will Savor, Eat, Suck, Kiss, Relish And Fùck This Cute Guy (pics) / FÙCK: This Is How It Went Down. Don't Try This Again [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FÙCK MY NÎPPLES: My Shirtless Picture After Exercise And My Advice [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
FÙCK MY NÎPPLES: My Shirtless Picture After Exercise And My Advice [PICTURE]

I suffered, I was abused, I learned, and now I share. I'll show you the picture at the end.

In this post, you'll discover why you shouldn't please anyone, including your pastor. You'll discover how humans work and why you shouldn't please them.

Inside story:

Back in primary school, I didn't know anything. They called me an olodo.

This became my motivation to get better.

Because I sucked with academics, I had to work hard to learn and be ahead in class. I didn't want to be called an olodo.

In secondary school, I became the best student and the class captain. Guess what they called me? An ITK.

Still in secondary, they said my diction sucked. And also, they abused me for being skinny — I almost committed suicide.

Whenever we are in a pitch and ready to play football, one side will remove their clothes. Unfortunately, it's always my side.

98% of the time, I wasn't comfortable taking my shirt off because they'll make fun of me. They usually beg me to take it off. When I do, some will abuse, some won't.

Luckily, after secondary school, I left the country and spent years mingling with whites and Asians and it influenced my accent which led to proper diction and pronunciation of words. Yes, I hit the gym too and developed muscles and strength.

Years later, I came back to Nigeria and here is what happened.

When I take of my shirt, they get angry and jealous because they feel intimidated. When I drink Eva water everyday, they get angry. When I wear a foreign leather jacket, they feel like fainting, etc. They think it's by money, so they focus solely on money to become better.

Here is the thing, these people focus the rest of their lives chasing money, but don't know they're not meant to chase money — they're supposed to do things that'll make money chase them.

Unfortunately, when they chase this money and manage to get some token, they use it to chase women instead of to invest.

After some months or years, they move back to square 1 and continue being jealous and envious of people who are better than them.

In fact, they accuse these people that are progressing of being involved in fetish things. They haven't cracked the code of wealth, but they have cracked the code of abuse, impress, and envy.

If you like, try to impress people all your life — no one gives a fùck. The only fùck people give is how to bring you down or how to make sure you stay stagnant and don't become better than them.

Every single human you see today is an element of envy. It's like a DNA. The only way to escape these people is to isolate yourself and stay in your coven.

Unfortunately, staying in your coven will deprive you of being great. If you want to be great, act as if envious or jealous people don't exist. When you do this, they die slowly insides.

When you don't give haters attention, they crave for it and also, they hate you more.

Now, here is the psychology. When someone is hating you for being better than them, they are not really hating on you, but just being jealous. Guess what? Prolonged jealousy is unexpressed love.

Here is an advice: offend more people than you try to impress. In my case, I offend people until they call me "annoying."

What does "annoying" mean in the mental, dating, and psychological world? It means, "I like you, but you're out of my control."

When you're out of people's control, you're automatically annoying to the world. The truth is: they like you, but the pain is: they can't control you.

To enjoy freedom and wealth, be out of control by the "world," but in control by "yourself." If you're religious, then by yourself and God.

The only two people you should permit to control you are:

1. Yourself
2. God

If you let anyone else control your behavior, apart from the two people above, you'll regret. In fact, you'll be depressed in the future.

I have been through all these and I'm 100% equipped, experienced, and in a great position to advise you.

If you notice my behavior on this platform, you'll know I don't pay attention to critics. The only time I do is if I will gain from it.

Examples:

1. I'll turn the abuse to promotion
2. I'll turn the abuse to motivation and get better
3. I'll turn the abuse to money

Leave your life not to please anyone and you'll be pleased with you life as long as you put on your seatbelt and let God control the wheel — be it good or crazy.

I have figured humans. Knowing how the brain works is a great skill — learn it today. In the above posts, something happened, but no one will figure it out. This is why it's good to understand the workings of the cerebral cortex.

The moral of the story is, whatever you do, people must talk. If you're worse than them, they'll talk. If you're better than them, they'll still talk.

The best thing to do is: do your thing and don't give a bleep. In fact, make them angry by improving and continuously doing your crazy things in an annoying way. You only live once.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: FÙCK MY NÎPPLES: My Shirtless Picture After Exercise And My Advice [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 1:03pm On Oct 14, 2018
So, if you're here for the nípples, let me know.

1 Like

Re: FÙCK MY NÎPPLES: My Shirtless Picture After Exercise And My Advice [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
After exercise pic 1. If you want the full pic with huge dick or bulge, kindly request for it. It's only for the ladies. cheesy
Re: FÙCK MY NÎPPLES: My Shirtless Picture After Exercise And My Advice [PICTURE] by TheOdd1sOut: 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
:-/

Re: FÙCK MY NÎPPLES: My Shirtless Picture After Exercise And My Advice [PICTURE] by pacificman: 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2018
iLegendd:
After exercise pic 1. If you want the full pic with huge dick or bulge, kindly request for it. It's only for the ladies. cheesy

somebody please use dog chain hold this guy...i think hes going mad already..your village people wiket

5 Likes

Re: FÙCK MY NÎPPLES: My Shirtless Picture After Exercise And My Advice [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:42pm On Oct 14, 2018
pacificman:

somebody please use dog chain hold this guy...i think hes going mad already..your village people wiket
Let me give you a small lecture why village people can be good at times if you're smart. Also, this lecture is about why you guys should not chase money, but build, write, or do things that'll make money chase you from around the world — not just Nigeria.

I'll show you a WhatsApp transaction from USA, South Africa, and Nigeria. This is just a hint.
Re: FÙCK MY NÎPPLES: My Shirtless Picture After Exercise And My Advice [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2018
USA — We have a lot of them buying.

Re: FÙCK MY NÎPPLES: My Shirtless Picture After Exercise And My Advice [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
South Africa, Ghana, etc...

Re: FÙCK MY NÎPPLES: My Shirtless Picture After Exercise And My Advice [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
Nigeria — all the 36 states.

Re: FÙCK MY NÎPPLES: My Shirtless Picture After Exercise And My Advice [PICTURE] by latram4ever(m): 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
John Cena, Johnny Bravo and co will be proud of this. cool
Re: FÙCK MY NÎPPLES: My Shirtless Picture After Exercise And My Advice [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
The main reason I posted the above chats is to let you guys stop chasing money. Make money to chase you.

I know how many people who wanted to buy our book for 6k, but were declined. The least costs 7k. Guess what? These books are millions, if not billions, in the bank.

Guess what again? They were all written with a phone while acting mad and unserious as usual. Deep down, there is a purpose for all behaviors. This purpose is what most men have refused to find — I found it and I will teach it to anyone who wants to learn.

So, men should stop chasing or wasting time and start building or creating value. I don't chase money, I don't chase women. I chase ideas while money and women chase me.

That is what I want men to learn and do. Though, at the beginners' stage of the game of life, you need to chase some things, but know when to switch the table and make those things chase you. That is the life of a real man.

Here is what you need to do.

1. For money to chase you in the future, you must acquires a digital skill NOW, then when you master it, package it in your unique way and teach it to the world.
2. Also, you must learn how women work, else, you'll waste all the money you're chasing on a vagina.

Be warned!

Have you guys read the article I wrote with the title: 3 Naughty Skills...? Look for it and read it. That's the beginning of greatness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FÙCK MY NÎPPLES: My Shirtless Picture After Exercise And My Advice [PICTURE] by Torackzy(m): 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2018
iLegendd:
The main reason I posted the above chats is to let you guys stop chasing money. Make money to chase you.

I know how many people who wanted to buy our book for 6k, but were declined. The least costs 7k. Guess what? These books are millions, if not billions, in the bank.

Guess what again? They were all written with a phone while acting mad and unserious as usual. Deep down, there is a purpose for all behaviors. This purpose is what most men have refused to find — I found it and I will teach it to anyone who wants to learn.

So, men should stop chasing or wasting time and start building or creating value. I don't chase money, I don't chase women. I chase ideas while money and women chase me.

That is what I want men to learn and do. Though, at the beginners' stage of the game of life, you need to chase some things, but know when to switch the table and make those things chase you. That is the life of a real man.

Here is what you need to do.

1. For money to chase you in the future, you must acquires a digital skill NOW, then when you master it, package it in your unique way and teach it to the world.
2. Also, you must learn how women work, else, you'll waste all the money you're chasing on a vagina.

Be warned!

Have you guys read the article I wrote with the title: 3 Naughty Skills...? Look for it and read it. That's the beginning of greatness.

Nice write up bro....i am quite amazed,i would like to learn from you. Keep it up

2 Likes

Re: FÙCK MY NÎPPLES: My Shirtless Picture After Exercise And My Advice [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
If the site is down, try again in few minutes. www.wetclef.com/topic330.html
Re: FÙCK MY NÎPPLES: My Shirtless Picture After Exercise And My Advice [PICTURE] by Tony142: 4:05pm On Oct 14, 2018
Chaii, shocked make i no lie, this lecture enter my brain wella, i learn alot from it

baba illegend carry on, ur boy dey follow u bumber to bumber
Re: FÙCK MY NÎPPLES: My Shirtless Picture After Exercise And My Advice [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2018
So, in the post above, I said men shouldn't chase money or women. "Now, what should men do?" you asked. My answer is, "ATTRACT" money. Also, attract women, don't chase. Chasing is for learners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FÙCK MY NÎPPLES: My Shirtless Picture After Exercise And My Advice [PICTURE] by Tony142: 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2018
iLegendd:

jesusss, see chest, e don happen oo

www.smashdown.com

illegend Vs Jonh cena shocked

by 11am tonight, grin

if u can win jonh cena, no need for 2019 election, we go just put u for presidency grin

we need a strong presido dat can rule dis village call Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: FÙCK MY NÎPPLES: My Shirtless Picture After Exercise And My Advice [PICTURE] by Eberechi24(f): 9:21pm On Oct 14, 2018
where the nipples and bulge?
Re: FÙCK MY NÎPPLES: My Shirtless Picture After Exercise And My Advice [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:05am On Oct 15, 2018
Eberechi24:

It's been seized by police.
Re: FÙCK MY NÎPPLES: My Shirtless Picture After Exercise And My Advice [PICTURE] by EBUBS(m): 10:01am On Oct 15, 2018
iLegendd:
Please what app do you use to write books?
Re: FÙCK MY NÎPPLES: My Shirtless Picture After Exercise And My Advice [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:03am On Oct 15, 2018
EBUBS:

Please what app do you use to write books?
Download "Writer."
Re: FÙCK MY NÎPPLES: My Shirtless Picture After Exercise And My Advice [PICTURE] by Eberechi24(f): 8:48am On Oct 16, 2018
iLegendd:
give them their usual assurance -#50
Re: FÙCK MY NÎPPLES: My Shirtless Picture After Exercise And My Advice [PICTURE] by oxiide22(m): 8:05am On Jul 20, 2019
Eberechi24:

ummm! Mmmm
Re: FÙCK MY NÎPPLES: My Shirtless Picture After Exercise And My Advice [PICTURE] by dotunibrahim7(m): 7:45am On Jul 21, 2019
Ilegend I no see your chest o. Did you delete it?
Re: FÙCK MY NÎPPLES: My Shirtless Picture After Exercise And My Advice [PICTURE] by dotunibrahim7(m): 7:47am On Jul 21, 2019
iLegendd:

I suffered, I was abused, I learned, and now I share. I'll show you the picture at the end.

In this post, you'll discover why you shouldn't please anyone, including your pastor. You'll discover how humans work and why you shouldn't please them.

Inside story:

Because I sucked with academics, I had to work hard to learn and be ahead in class. I didn't want to be called an olodo.

In secondary school, I became the best student and the class captain. Guess what they called me? An ITK.

Still in secondary, they said my diction sucked. And also, they abused me for being skinny — I almost committed suicide.

Whenever we are in a pitch and ready to play football, one side will remove their clothes. Unfortunately, it's always my side.

98% of the time, I wasn't comfortable taking my shirt off because they'll make fun of me. They usually beg me to take it off. When I do, some will abuse, some won't.

Luckily, after secondary school, I left the country and spent years mingling with whites and Asians and it influenced my accent which led to proper diction and pronunciation of words. Yes, I hit the gym too and developed muscles and strength.

When I take of my shirt, they get angry and jealous because they feel intimidated. When I drink Eva water everyday, they get angry. When I wear a foreign leather jacket, they feel like fainting, etc. They think it's by money, so they focus solely on money to become better.

Here is the thing, these people focus the rest of their lives chasing money, but don't know they're not meant to chase money — they're supposed to do things that'll make money chase them.

Unfortunately, when they chase this money and manage to get some token, they use it to chase women instead of to invest.

After some months or years, they move back to square 1 and continue being jealous and envious of people who are better than them.

In fact, they accuse these people that are progressing of being involved in fetish things. They haven't cracked the code of wealth, but they have cracked the code of abuse, impress, and envy.

If you like, try to impress people all your life — no one gives a fùck. The only fùck people give is how to bring you down or how to make sure you stay stagnant and don't become better than them.

Every single human you see today is an element of envy. It's like a DNA. The only way to escape these people is to isolate yourself and stay in your coven.

Unfortunately, staying in your coven will deprive you of being great. If you want to be great, act as if envious or jealous people don't exist. When you do this, they die slowly insides.

When you don't give haters attention, they crave for it and also, they hate you more.

Now, here is the psychology. When someone is hating you for being better than them, they are not really hating on you, but just being jealous. Guess what? Prolonged jealousy is unexpressed love.

Here is an advice: offend more people than you try to impress. In my case, I offend people until they call me "annoying."

What does "annoying" mean in the mental, dating, and psychological world? It means, "I like you, but you're out of my control."

When you're out of people's control, you're automatically annoying to the world. The truth is: they like you, but the pain is: they can't control you.

To enjoy freedom and wealth, be out of control by the "world," but in control by "yourself." If you're religious, then by yourself and God.

1. Yourself
2. God

If you let anyone else control your behavior, apart from the two people above, you'll regret. In fact, you'll be depressed in the future.

I have been through all these and I'm 100% equipped, experienced, and in a great position to advise you.

If you notice my behavior on this platform, you'll know I don't pay attention to critics. The only time I do is if I will gain from it.

Examples:

Leave your life not to please anyone and you'll be pleased with you life as long as you put on your seatbelt and let God control the wheel — be it good or crazy.

I have figured humans. Knowing how the brain works is a great skill — learn it today. In the above posts, something happened, but no one will figure it out. This is why it's good to understand the workings of the cerebral cortex.

The moral of the story is, whatever you do, people must talk. If you're worse than them, they'll talk. If you're better than them, they'll still talk.

The best thing to do is: do your thing and don't give a bleep. In fact, make them angry by improving and continuously doing your crazy things in an annoying way. You only live once.
*live your life....not leave

1 Like

Re: FÙCK MY NÎPPLES: My Shirtless Picture After Exercise And My Advice [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:13am On Jul 21, 2019
dotunibrahim7:
*live your life....not leave
Lol.
Re: FÙCK MY NÎPPLES: My Shirtless Picture After Exercise And My Advice [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:16pm On Jul 21, 2019
dotunibrahim7:
Ilegend I no see your chest o. Did you delete it?
Deleted already.
Re: FÙCK MY NÎPPLES: My Shirtless Picture After Exercise And My Advice [PICTURE] by lookyzy: 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2022

Inside story:

1. Yourself
2. God

Examples:

(1) (Reply)

The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) / Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys / Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.