Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian (51976 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Ganduje Bribery Video / Ganduje Bribery Video: Kano Protesters Shout ‘Ganduje Barawo’ (Video) / Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by dyydxx: 2:19pm On Oct 14, 2018
offcourse APC isn't corrupt grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by tech18: 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2018
Kano Govt Debunks Reported Collection Of Kickbacks By Ganduje
3 days ago Source: Newshawk 23

BY MUSA BABANKADA

Kano State Government has debunked a report alleging that the Governor of Kano State His Excellency Dr Abdullahi U Umar Ganduje was involved in an inappropriate conduct.
A statement by the Commissioner, Information, Youth & Culture, Kano State Garba Mohammed said the p blackmail did not come as a surprise to the government and good people of Kano state particularly, at a time when we are approaching general elections. Evidently, Kano being the stronghold of the APC and expected to produce the highest votes in the upcoming general elections is a target of campaign of calumny.

It is also not surprising that the stuff is published by one who has for long been working for the opposition and an antagonist of the APC government in Nigeria.

We wish to state that there is no iota of truth to these allegations and if indeed there is any such alleged video, it is at best cloned. More so, in this era of technological advancements, some evil minded people often take advantage to blackmail and extort and assassinate the character of people that do not " patronize them". It will be recalled that just recently, the Inspector General of Police, the Emir of Kano, Governor of Adamawa and many others were ridiculed when their cloned videos and pictures went viral respectively. It is surprising that the same editor of the online medium making the baseless allegations against the Governor was the one who came out to defend the Emir, arguing that the video was cloned. Indeed it was. ..
Indeed it was.

To further prove that the online media is bent on discrediting, blackmailing and assassinating the character of the Governor, the online media has yet to reveal the identity of the giver of the bribe, who is also suppose to be a culprit in the eye of the law. We are therefore calling on the general public to be vigilant as we heard from good authority that many of such cloned videos involving highly placed persons considered as obstacle to the opposition agenda ahead of 2019 will be released in peace meal.

The government of Kano state is taking this matter seriously, and will exploit every appropriate and legal avenue to ensure that it gets to the root of the matter and the perpetrators are brought to book. We also call on the good people of Kano and particularly members of the APC to remain calm and always be law abiding.

His Excellency Governor Ganduje will remain focused on delivering the dividends of democracy to the good people of Kano including other national assignments. He will never succumb to blackmail or negotiate with blackmailers.
http://thenewshawkng.com/details/599

1 Like

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by gare(f): 2:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
Psalm18:
To watch the shameful act
Link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGCvXTISNns

These are the things Nigerians are watching, is the Governors name on the travel Ban ? And you will come and tell me PMB is fighting corruption, its a Joke, he should quietly resign and retire to Daura

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by meolaniyi(m): 2:33pm On Oct 14, 2018
Why is this good news not on FP

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by lastmanstandn(m): 2:35pm On Oct 14, 2018
Mr. President, this is a test for you. It’s almost 2 years old and the video was kept for this moment to test your anti corruption resolve.

You fail this, you will go down as the greatest sell out who fooled Nigeria into believing in a fruitless campaign of deception.

If you pass this, Nigerians will remember, regardless of the outcome of 2019, that you did your best within the dictates of your resolve. You may have to forgo complete victory in Kano State if you decide to act, but you wouldn’t find out unless you try. #iStandWithBuhari

4 Likes

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by RTSC: 2:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
5 whooping million dollars?

And this crook had the effrontery to confront kwankwaso.

Damn.

This country needs Peter obi badly to reset our national architecture.

The waste is too much.

9 Likes

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by jesmond3945: 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2018
I won't question God why I was born a Nigerian he knows best. I wouldn't also blame this man because some people blinded by religion and ethnicity gave him the leverage. The only thing I would say there is no hope in this country and the reason is that the people have refused to free themselves from bondage. Thank God I left the country and will work hard so that my unborn children would be proud of me.

7 Likes

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by RTSC: 2:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
meolaniyi:
Why is this good news not on FP
This is terrible news, regardless of the political ramifications.

5 million dollars is not small thing even in Rich American states whose national currency is the dollar..

And I am sure the giver of the bribe is expecting atleast 10 times of that amount from the people.

They have finished this country.
And our elected president either cannot see these ever increasing corruption, or turns a blind eye.

It is no wonder Nigeria ranks the lowest in the global transparency index in its entire democratic history under this administration.
Unless there is a radical change, the future for Nigeria is bleak.

6 Likes

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by bahaushe1: 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2018
Episode 1.

Wait for more....

4 Likes

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by diebuhari1: 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
That Agbada is an endless pit of corruption.
To think that this man even claimed such a video is doctored.

God punish Buhari.

7 Likes

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by Corrinthians(m): 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2018
I feel so irritated right now, I want to puke.

To think this is just one act out of possibly thousands from himself and his counterparts.

I weep for my country.

HungerBad, you need to see this.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by EvilMetahuman: 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

APC gives you erection . Right?
I watched the video from beginning to the end . But I’m still looking for where ”bribe” is written on that money.
I don’t understand .
Last time I checked,governors enjoy immunity in Nigeria. So even if he took bribe , nothing will happen at least for now.
Btw, didn’t you say even if you see a video of Atiku stealing from cbn you will still vote for him?
Sorry to burst your bubble. Same thing applies here. Even if you come up with another video. So far he’s APC . I will still support him! Nobody has a monopoly of foolishness.
My vote is for Sai Baba next year no matter what! cheesy
You can jump into the lagoon when Buhari is declared winner next year cheesy
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by EvilMetahuman: 2:57pm On Oct 14, 2018
lastmanstandn:
Mr. President, this is a test for you. It’s almost 2 years old and the video was kept for this moment to test your anti corruption resolve.

You fail this, you will go down as the greatest sell out who fooled Nigeria into believing in a fruitless campaign of deception.

If you pass this, Nigerians will remember, regardless of the outcome of 2019, that you did your best within the dictates of your resolve. You may have to forgo complete victory in Kano State if you decide to act, but you wouldn’t find out unless you try. #iStandWithBuhari
and what do you want from the president? Arrest a sitting governor?

Did he arrest fayoshe ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by Asidy(m): 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2018
I don't think he committed any offence if he collect a bribe of 5million dollars, because he promised to deliver 5millions votes to Mr. Integrity.

Do think 5million votes for Buhari in the whole country is easy?? �

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by elisha4gabriel(m): 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2018
OK, EFCC won't see this one

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
Corrinthians:
I feel so irritated right now, I want to puke.

To think this is just one act out of possibly thousands from himself and his counterparts.

I weep for my country.

HungerBad, you need to see this.
If na PDP we for no hear word grin

5 Likes

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by Olohunjedalo(m): 3:01pm On Oct 14, 2018
musa234:
Stop supporting evil man ,this is so sad and shameful .Between all Nigerian politicians are thieves, they just haven't been caught.
Oga leave me alone . Let me support whoever I want !
By the way , it’s BTW and not Between

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by Corrinthians(m): 3:03pm On Oct 14, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

If na PDP we for no hear word grin
Didnt realise someone has got you in a choke hold, preventing you from making people not to "hear word".

Trudge along buddy.. Pretty sure the person you're looking for exists down the line.
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by donttouchme: 3:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
So shameful

1 Like

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by seborrhic: 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2018
Wao.
If this is photoshopped or videoshopped,then the person must be a genius in video shopping.
For the fact this was dated 2017,before this APC crisis and pre Atiku nomination,I tend to perceive this video maybe real.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by Racoon(m): 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
When you hear this people talking about corruption you will think they drop from heaven.

7 Likes

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by pedestal82(m): 3:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
APC Party of Saints .

5 Likes

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2018
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by GentleMoney: 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2018
naijareferee:
Speechless
Hmmm
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by Omeokachie: 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2018
And some mofo wants these leeches to continue!

Buhari and his APC locusts will sink Nigeria if not kicked out come 2019.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by Oceannaagent: 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2018
Caught in the act

Our Investment scheme keep on appreciating, so don't be left out. It's still early to make your mark and join other investors that have the future with the Oceanna

Be part of this iconic edifice that is set to redefine Nigeria landscape and Lagos skyline.

The journey to THE OCEANNA Hotel begins with buying a Studio unit or a LOT, to earn a lifetime stream of increasing income or to live-in,
chose among any of our three investment schemes
1• Sole ownership
2• Bonded investment
3• Co-ownership
Attracting an average ROI of 29% yearly for life

Call or whatsapp
+2347034503352 for investment details

3 Likes

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by fashrola(m): 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2018
And this clown came on air and denied the allegation tueh!!!

Nigerian politicians

3 Likes

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2018
cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by kapelvej: 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2018
and they are busy chasing Fayose

5 Likes

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by Koralords: 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2018
And atiku is corrupt ?...those who believe buharis anti corruption crusade would believe anything ...is time for another change please vote atiku

7 Likes

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by onuebonyi: 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2018
Where's Bubu when you want him to pight kwaruption. Lol

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection / Burial Of Onwukwe Chukwu Obiahu, NTA Staff Who Was Stoned To Death In Kogi / Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.