Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,997 members, 7,806,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian (51971 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Ganduje Bribery Video / Ganduje Bribery Video: Kano Protesters Shout ‘Ganduje Barawo’ (Video) / Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by hombre(m): 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2018
BeardedMeat:
Don't push them.. grin

Let me push harder bro.
I am not moved by this.
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by Olohunjedalo(m): 4:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
Mmlanrehh:

TBFH all you have said do not count at all. If the ppl of Kano see this and turn their back against ur beloved party it a sorry case for APC in that state . This guys in the northern part can be easily brain washed . Don't get it twisted
Trash trash trash
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by package7(m): 4:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
It's new na dere way.... E don tey naw
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by kYjelly2: 4:42pm On Oct 14, 2018
chai!

Each 100 dollar note there can buy 200 watts worth of solar panels from Jumia/Konga right now.

So for every 10k bundle the man received, he could have bought panels of 200watts X 100, that would make 20,000watts or 20KW of Power. I didn't count how many bundles he received, but lets say he received 5 bundles, so that becomes 20KW X 5, that is 100KW of power.

That's how these evil politicians keep stealing the future of our country. Just imagine, 100kw of power stolen just like that.

Just imagine how many 100kw or 1mW or 10MW worth of power/electricity for our people that these politicians have put inside their Agbada.

That's why I say, let's shun APC and PDP and vote in someone like Sowore, cause this country has all it takes to be like yankee almost OVERNIGHT, trust ME, but they will keep telling you "OH, IT TAKES TIME TO DO BLA BLA BLA..."

It doesn't take time to change Nigeria, it just takes the right educated people in power, no party people, not voting because Tinubu of GEJ says so, but voting because you love your country, want the best for your family and children.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by Splashme: 4:42pm On Oct 14, 2018
Shame shame shame

3 Likes

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by Olohunjedalo(m): 4:42pm On Oct 14, 2018
BeardedMeat:
Why are you so bitter this hot Sunday afternoon? Did you receive a letter from a mad man or what?
Yes ,exactly !
I received a letter from your father .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by kYjelly2: 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2018
kYjelly2:
chai!

Each 100 dollar note there can buy 200 watts worth of solar panels from Jumia/Konga right now.

So for every 10k bundle the man received, he could have bought panels of 200watts X 100, that would make 20,000watts or 20KW of Power. I didn't count how many bundles he received, but lets say he received 5 bundles, so that becomes 20KW X 5, that is 100KW of power.

That's how these evil politicians keep stealing the future of our country. Just imagine, 100kw of power stolen just like that.

Just imagine how many 100kw or 1mW or 10MW worth of power/electricity for our people that these politicians have put inside their Agbada.

That's why I say, let's shun APC and PDP and vote in someone like Sowore, cause this country has all it takes to be like yankee almost OVERNIGHT, trust ME, but they will keep telling you "OH, IT TAKES TIME TO DO BLA BLA BLA..."

It doesn't take time to change Nigeria, it just takes the right educated people in power, no party people, not voting because Tinubu of GEJ says so, but voting because you love your country, want the best for your family and children.

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by haveadream: 4:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
Read what your post and ask yourself if you are real or not.

kayodekb:
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM OF ALL THESE PDPIDIOT... IT WASN'T MENTIONED THAT IT WAS A BRIBE AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN THEIR CONVERSATION. IT'S JUST LIKE YOU COLLECTING MONEY FROM SOMEONE AND SOME IDIOTS POST IT ON THE INTERNET...
PDP, CHECK YOUR BRAIN WELLA

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by LabiTalks: 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
musa234:
Stop supporting evil man ,this is so sad and shameful .BTW all Nigerian politicians are thieves, they just haven't been caught.

Please tell me where bribe was mentioned in the video. Give a better evidence. Why do we like making case with a deniable evidence. I am in no support of the guy, but common, dont just say He took bribe with this kind of video. As far as I am concerned, their is nothing incriminating about this. Most of these Governors move about with a lot of cash, so what is so special about it. I was thinking I will hear audio with matching lip movement. Please try with something better.
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by kerry57: 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
Omo agbada Na the weapon to wear now, when u are entering anywhere to rob, it super suited for the operation. See as my nigga governor dey collect the thing dey load am with smiles. Naija which way?

3 Likes

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by haveadream: 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2018
You can reason more than this Now.

hombre:
From 0:52
The date states 2017:02:10
From 1:54
Date changed to 2017:12:01.

By the way, why remove the main audio and insert one yeye sound.

It doesn't add up jere..
Try harder next time..

3 Likes

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by lastmanstandn(m): 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
and what do you want from the president? Arrest a sitting governor?

Did he arrest fayoshe ?

No, deny a sitting Governor the party ticket as the national leader, publicly disassociate from him and condemn the act, refer to public prosecutors for case opening and investigation, for immediate prosecution upon expiry of term.

Governance isn’t as hard as we make it.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by haveadream: 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2018
Have you ever heard about proxy? Yes the Governor may be Buhari's proxy.

bayulll011:
p

Just think relax,ok look �there,that gibberish u wrote down there does it make sense to you.
OK I know you hate buhari,but whats the relationship here,yes he's a sitting governor under APC so buhari told him to collect bribe.

Let's think like responsible human here and not a robot

3 Likes

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by Demmy1206(m): 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2018
Psalm18:
To watch the shameful act
Link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGCvXTISNns
Chaii! You ll still see some people trying to defend this. Ofo ni gbogbo yin ma shey. This country is doomed

3 Likes

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by sevo(m): 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2018
kayodekb:
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM OF ALL THESE PDPIDIOT... IT WASN'T MENTIONED THAT IT WAS A BRIBE AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN THEIR CONVERSATION. IT'S JUST LIKE YOU COLLECTING MONEY FROM SOMEONE AND SOME IDIOTS POST IT ON THE INTERNET...
PDP, CHECK YOUR BRAIN WELLA

So his agbada has now become kano state vault?? Receiving such a huge sum of money cash only points to one thing my friend....BRIBE

3 Likes

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by EvilMetahuman: 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2018
lastmanstandn:

No, deny a sitting Governor the party ticket as the national leader, publicly disassociate from him and condemn the act, refer to public prosecutors for case opening and investigation, for immediate prosecution upon expiry of term.

Governance isn’t as hard as we make it.
Isn't that what APC has been doing?
Do you expect the president to quickly do all these based on unverified video on the internet?

Have you have seen a case involving APC that has not been dealt with.

I'm sure buhari will investigate this, and make appropriate decision. Just like the case of Kemi adeosun, daura, lawal, former sgf, etc.

That's why buhari makes more sense than all pdp president put together.
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by ada9ja(f): 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2018
basilo101:
Kano people, see how APC is looting your money. Vote them out in 2019. Vote for PDP. Remember how PDP (Kwankwaso) transformed your city in one tenure. Ganduje currently has nothing to show because he has stolen all the money to fund Buhari election
i want to accept he is taking bride, bribe for what?atleast he didnt steal from kano purse, but took bribe as u claimed from outsider, the video was shot 2017 and is coming out now. is only the lazy and dubious nigerians that want buhari out
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by UncleJudax(m): 5:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
Beremx:
Na wa o! Lord knows how many of these bribes he has been collecting since he became a governor
Every one of them is guilty of financial mismanagement...aka bribery and corruption.

Why do you think the states can pay common salaries?

Las las na who dem catch.
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by MarvelousMe: 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
ada9ja:
i want to accept he is taking bride, bribe for what?atleast he didnt steal from kano purse, but took bribe as u claimed from outsider, the video was shot 2017 and is coming out now. is only the lazy and dubious nigerians that want buhari out

Like seriously??! Are you for real right now or you are reasoning this way because you are sympathies lie with APC?

Isn't this the same offence Atiku is being called a thief for and therefore can't be trusted?

Why is it that y'all APC supporters are so full of double standards, ehn?

Tell me you'll say what you just said if the person in that video was from another political party

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by dominech: 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
Hmmmm...we ar in great trouble...see old man packing pples future inside agbada while giving them a mischievious smile in return....its a pity...a whole governor...
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by IRIEBOY(m): 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2018
am so sad and in tears right now. when will the masses wake up? we ought to drop religion and tribe aside and fight our common enemies

1 Like

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by hombre(m): 5:23pm On Oct 14, 2018
haveadream:
You can reason more than this Now.

And I guess your eyes are functional to cross-check my observations.
I made valid points and will not be driven by emotions like you lots..
I am not ruling out the fact that it might be a bribery situation, but the audio that would have confirmed the crime was removed.
Now tell me why someone with a right faculty will not question the intent the video was meant to portray...

My thoughts though....
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by musa234(m): 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
LabiTalks:

Please tell me where bribe was mentioned in the video. Give a better evidence. Why do we like making case with a deniable evidence. I am in no support of the guy, but common, dont just say He took bribe with this kind of video. As far as I am concerned, their is nothing incriminating about this. Most of these Governors move about with a lot of cash, so what is so special about it. I was thinking I will hear audio with matching lip movement. Please try with something better.
Must bribe be written on it before you know that it is the norm amongst our so called governors and politicians? Mr man I am from Kano ,and the government has not denied the fact, he was only talking about a doctored video. The moment we start learning not to cover up for these thieves who parade themselves as politicians the better for us, I don't even understand why your trying to justify this shameful act unless you work for the Kano state government .

3 Likes

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by felixomor: 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2018
LabiTalks:

Do you know what they call money laundering?
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by udemzyudex(m): 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2018
Chai, wetin politicians don use Agbada carry for naija ehn, only God go help us.
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by Maket: 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2018
Yet, he will still deny it. Holy saint.
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by snoopz: 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2018
D man just dey stretch his hand
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by IRIEBOY(m): 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2018
musa234:
Must bribe be written on it before you know that it is the norm amongst our so called governors and politicians? Mr man I am from Kano ,and the government has not denied the fact, he was only talking about a doctored video. The moment we start learning not to cover up for these thieves who parade themselves as politicians the better for us, I don't even understand why your trying to justify this shameful act unless you work for the Kano state government .
abeg ignore the guy. am even ashamed of his post
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by yinnyme(m): 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2018
teaj007:
Nigerian Politician I hail Oooo shocked
D agbada alone na bullion Van grin
Mehnn... Only God can deliver us right now

Agbada turned bullion van. This is Nigerian. Nice lyrics
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by Bari22: 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
Psalm18:
To watch the shameful act
Link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGCvXTISNns

This is just one out of 15, please indicate incase some people will argue. The remaining are coming in batches
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by yinnyme(m): 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
teaj007:
Nigerian Politician I hail Oooo shocked
D agbada alone na bullion Van grin
Mehnn... Only God can deliver us right now

Agbada turned bullion van. This is Nigerian. Nice lyrics
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by JJBROS(m): 5:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
lordkush:
just imagine this nonsense.

and one globe trotting lifeless idiot is there banning people from travelling.

yet this fool ganduje, oshomole, akpabio, okorocha, ameachi
did not make the list.

atiku is coming don't worry.

it's a pity some youruba boys all them ogudamisi omojuwa ogunlesi aywdee. will defend ganduje on this

Am sure Yoruba people will surly defend him.

They will use APC TV-TVC Uncle Yori Folarin. I just hate dat man ...Tunubu mouth piece

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jubilations From All Over Nigeria.. In Photos / Obasanjo Receives Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso In Abeokuta (Photos) / Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.