Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,587 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian (51962 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Ganduje Bribery Video / Ganduje Bribery Video: Kano Protesters Shout ‘Ganduje Barawo’ (Video) / Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by monex(m): 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
LabiTalks:

Please tell me where bribe was mentioned in the video. Give a better evidence. Why do we like making case with a deniable evidence. I am in no support of the guy, but common, dont just say He took bribe with this kind of video. As far as I am concerned, their is nothing incriminating about this. Most of these Governors move about with a lot of cash, so what is so special about it. I was thinking I will hear audio with matching lip movement. Please try with something better.
it is laundering and that is criminal

1 Like

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by mabea: 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

APC gives you erection . Right?
I watched the video from beginning to the end . But I’m still looking for where ”bribe” is written on that money.
I don’t understand .
Last time I checked,governors enjoy immunity in Nigeria. So even if he took bribe , nothing will happen at least for now.
Btw, didn’t you say even if you see a video of Atiku stealing from cbn you will still vote for him?
Sorry to burst your bubble. Same thing applies here. Even if you come up with another video. So far he’s APC . I will still support him! Nobody has a monopoly of foolishness.
My vote is for Sai Baba next year no matter what! cheesy
You can jump into the lagoon when Buhari is declared winner next year cheesy
PS : thunder will fire anyone that quotes me to say trash
It's difficult to really understand what you are trying to defend here.
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by LabiTalks: 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2018
felixomor:

Do you know what they call money laundering?

A quick google search will help us define this:

See below from wikipedia

Money laundering is the act of concealing the transformation of profits from illegal activities and corruption into ostensibly

See below from Investopedia

Money laundering is the process of creating the appearance that large amounts of money obtained from criminal activity, such as drug trafficking or terrorist activity, originated from a legitimate source. The money from the illicit activity is considered dirty, and the process "launders" the money to make it look clean

Read more: Money Laundering https://www.investopedia.com/terms/m/moneylaundering.asp#ixzz5TvN4DZoI
Follow us: Investopedia on Facebook

See below from International Compliance Association (ICA)

Money laundering is the generic term used to describe the process by which criminals disguise the original ownership and control of the proceeds of criminal conduct by making such proceeds appear to have derived from a legitimate source.

The processes by which criminally derived property may be laundered are extensive. Though criminal money may be successfully laundered without the assistance of the financial sector, the reality is that hundreds of billions of dollars of criminally derived money is laundered through financial institutions, annually. The nature of the services and products offered by the financial services industry (namely managing, controlling and possessing money and property belonging to others) means that it is vulnerable to abuse by money launderers

So, tell me which of the laws did He contravene. What is the crime in this video. The maximum you can get from this inaudible piece is a questioning of where He got the money, and I bet you, He will tell you something. Learn to fight with undeniable evidence. This one is dead on arrival.
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by lastmanstandn(m): 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2018
EvilMetahuman:

Isn't that what APC has been doing?
Do you expect the president to quickly do all these based on unverified video on the internet?

Have you have seen a case involving APC that has not been dealt with.

I'm sure buhari will investigate this, and make appropriate decision. Just like the case of Kemi adeosun, daura, lawal, former sgf, etc.

That's why buhari makes more sense than all pdp president put together.

Again, governance isn’t as hard as we make it. We can choose to investigate till after the elections, or act in more swift, pragmatic ways. I have been a member of the party all my adult life and I have seen more proactive actions in the past. This video is almost 2 years old, rest assure he’s not just finding out.
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by LabiTalks: 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
monex:

it is laundering and that is criminal
It is not laundering oga, dont say what you don't know. Even if you want to change it to that, was that the caption given to the post. Dont confuse people. Do a google search of what Money Laundering is, and try to understand it.
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by EvilMetahuman: 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2018
lastmanstandn:

Again, governance isn’t as hard as we make it. We can choose to investigate till after the elections, or act in more swift, pragmatic ways. I have been a member of the party all my adult life and I have seen more proactive actions in the past. This video is almost 2 years old, rest assure he’s not just finding out.
following the rules means investigating before taking action..

If he takes action before investigation, it's people like you that will come and shout tyrant and favoritism.

Gandje is a sitting governor.. even if the allegations are true, there is nothing buhari can do except the party decides to disqualify from participating and efcc coming after his tenure ends.
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by themanderon: 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
These guys are destroyers. just imagine. Yet he had the guts to deny it.
Bloody criminal minded oafs that have ruined this country. How can they support restructuring when all they want is free money. Damned souls and yet they preach anti corruption.
Just look at the grin on his face. That's the look of a pen criminal grabbing his loot.
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by luvola(m): 6:01pm On Oct 14, 2018
teaj007:
Nigerian Politician I hail Oooo shocked

D agbada alone na bullion Van grin

Mehnn... Only God can deliver us right now
You will not make heaven for this post
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by GambaOsaka: 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
"I know he's a thief, but that will not stop me from voting for him, Sai baba, Sai Atiku, Sai Ganguje, Sai Amaechi....."

May almighty God punish all Nigerians that keep saying the above statement....
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by Olohunjedalo(m): 6:05pm On Oct 14, 2018
mabea:
It's difficult to really understand what you are trying to defend here.
You will find it difficult to understand forever . Until you see that I’m not defending anything! You clown!
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by Susu888(m): 6:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
WhyMoD:
Shame on the anticorruption Messiah in ASO Rock.
Shame on his supporters.
Shame on BMC
Shame on Ganduje..
Shame on APC..

Spits!!

Pls stop bringing buhari into evrything! Is he the governor seen stealing the money??
Are u daft or dumb or did u not read the thread a day ago where it was stated that buhari saw the vidoe nd was very angry! Also looking for a way to make the state senate impeach the slowpoke?
I am an apc supporter but only till buhari leaves it. Besides buhari i cannot tlk about the integrity of any other person. Stop smearing the good man’s name u stupid mofo.

P.S Fvck ganduje!
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by Yankee101: 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2018
This contractor fvcked him up big time and must be on the run from assassins and lynching. I'm sure na Kwankwaso people set am up. But the governor really fvcked up too. Chei see dollars like chicken peas.
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by kings09(m): 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2018
somito121:
Its very shameful that the governors in Nigeria keeps killing the economy. He should be prosecuted and jailed.
Butterflyleo, madridguy, manirBK, sarrki, vixlot, deomelo, ngeneshit, seunmsg, , pussybbqgrills....una no go see dis one n ask efcc to go after him.
Ganduje the apc saint
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by GambaOsaka: 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2018
LabiTalks:

Please tell me where bribe was mentioned in the video. Give a better evidence. Why do we like making case with a deniable evidence. I am in no support of the guy, but common, dont just say He took bribe with this kind of video. As far as I am concerned, their is nothing incriminating about this. Most of these Governors move about with a lot of cash, so what is so special about it. I was thinking I will hear audio with matching lip movement. Please try with something better.

Chaii....
People like you are the reason why I have lost hope in Nigeria.

Why was he secretly recorded?
Why did he hide the cash in his cloak?
Where were his aides?

My friend it is FINISHED..... #Spits
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by kings09(m): 6:23pm On Oct 14, 2018
GambaOsaka:

Chaii....
People like you are the reason why I have lost hope in Nigeria.

Why was he secretly recorded?
Why did he hide the cash in his cloak?
Where were his aides?

My friend it is FINISHED..... #Spits
He could have been saving it for kano ppl - labitalks
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by felixomor: 6:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
LabiTalks:

A quick google search will help us define this:

See below from wikipedia

Money laundering is the act of concealing the transformation of profits from illegal activities and corruption into ostensibly

See below from Investopedia

Money laundering is the process of creating the appearance that large amounts of money obtained from criminal activity, such as drug trafficking or terrorist activity, originated from a legitimate source. The money from the illicit activity is considered dirty, and the process "launders" the money to make it look clean

Read more: Money Laundering https://www.investopedia.com/terms/m/moneylaundering.asp#ixzz5TvN4DZoI
Follow us: Investopedia on Facebook

See below from International Compliance Association (ICA)

Money laundering is the generic term used to describe the process by which criminals disguise the original ownership and control of the proceeds of criminal conduct by making such proceeds appear to have derived from a legitimate source.

The processes by which criminally derived property may be laundered are extensive. Though criminal money may be successfully laundered without the assistance of the financial sector, the reality is that hundreds of billions of dollars of criminally derived money is laundered through financial institutions, annually. The nature of the services and products offered by the financial services industry (namely managing, controlling and possessing money and property belonging to others) means that it is vulnerable to abuse by money launderers

So, tell me which of the laws did He contravene. What is the crime in this video. The maximum you can get from this inaudible piece is a questioning of where He got the money, and I bet you, He will tell you something. Learn to fight with undeniable evidence. This one is dead on arrival.

So having explained this.
Do you know the limit for cash in dollars to be carried around in Nigeria?

If you dont know,
Pls. BE humble and signify
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by Welrez(m): 6:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

I watched the video from beginning to the end . But I’m still looking for where ”bribe” is written on that money.
I don’t understand .
Last time I checked,governors enjoy immunity in Nigeria. So even if he took bribe , nothing will happen at least for now.
Btw, didn’t you say even if you see a video of Atiku stealing from cbn you will still vote for him?
Sorry to burst your bubble. Same thing applies here. Even if you come up with another video. So far he’s APC . I will still support him! Nobody has a monopoly of foolishness.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/290358-kano-governor-ganduje-caught-on-video-receiving-dollars-from-suspected-contractors.html
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by GambaOsaka: 6:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
Susu888:

Pls stop bringing buhari into evrything! Is he the governor seen stealing the money??
Are u daft or dumb or did u not read where is was said that buhari saw the vidoe nd was very angry! I am an apc supporter but only till buhari leaves it. Besides buhari i cannot tlk about the integrity of any other person. Stop smearing the good mans name u stupid mofo. Oh nd Fvck ganduje!

I am also pro-buhari... Or maybe I used to be.
Are you telling me he doesn't know about the 50-man Ballon Dior list?

IT'S ALL BULLSHIT
NIGERIA IS A FAILED NATION
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by WhyMoD: 6:33pm On Oct 14, 2018
Susu888:

Are u daft or dumb or did u not read the thread a day ago where it was stated that buhari saw the vidoe nd was very angry! Also looking for a way to make the state senate impeach the slowpoke?
I am an apc supporter but only till buhari leaves it. Besides buhari i cannot tlk about the integrity of any other person. Stop smearing the good man’s name u stupid mofo.

P.S Fvck ganduje!
good man indeed..
Get lost you dickhead. Aren't you worried that Bubu sent efcc on Fayose, a sitting governor with no evidence of corruption yet but is only angry at Ganduje..

You're such a liptard..
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by hargbolahan01: 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

I don’t understand .
this is the real meaning of insanity not one who lives in psychiatric alone is insane
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by creatorpikin(m): 7:06pm On Oct 14, 2018
Investigative Journalism just got interesting in Nigeria �
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by PreciousJob: 7:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
teaj007:
Nigerian Politician I hail Oooo shocked

D agbada alone na bullion Van grin

Mehnn... Only God can deliver us right now

My dear no be small Bullion Van ooooo!!!

Me I fear where the cash dey enter self!!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by mabea: 7:15pm On Oct 14, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

You will find it difficult to understand forever . Until you see that I’m not defending anything! You clown!
I just realized that quoting you was a mistake. Olodo!
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by Olohunjedalo(m): 7:18pm On Oct 14, 2018
mabea:
I just realized that quoting you was a mistake. Olodo!
It took you so long to realise that cheesy
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by ManirBK: 7:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
kings09:

Butterflyleo, madridguy, manirBK, sarrki, vixlot, deomelo, ngeneshit, seunmsg, , pussybbqgrills....una no go see dis one n ask efcc to go after him.
Ganduje the apc saint
Oboy that one na fake news our Lai will soon come and answer you people jare!
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by FriendNG: 8:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
tech18:
Kano Govt Debunks Reported Collection Of Kickbacks By Ganduje
3 days ago Source: Newshawk 23

BY MUSA BABANKADA

Kano State Government has debunked a report alleging that the Governor of Kano State His Excellency Dr Abdullahi U Umar Ganduje was involved in an inappropriate conduct.
A statement by the Commissioner, Information, Youth & Culture, Kano State Garba Mohammed said the p blackmail did not come as a surprise to the government and good people of Kano state particularly, at a time when we are approaching general elections. Evidently, Kano being the stronghold of the APC and expected to produce the highest votes in the upcoming general elections is a target of campaign of calumny.

It is also not surprising that the stuff is published by one who has for long been working for the opposition and an antagonist of the APC government in Nigeria.

We wish to state that there is no iota of truth to these allegations and if indeed there is any such alleged video, it is at best cloned. More so, in this era of technological advancements, some evil minded people often take advantage to blackmail and extort and assassinate the character of people that do not " patronize them". It will be recalled that just recently, the Inspector General of Police, the Emir of Kano, Governor of Adamawa and many others were ridiculed when their cloned videos and pictures went viral respectively. It is surprising that the same editor of the online medium making the baseless allegations against the Governor was the one who came out to defend the Emir, arguing that the video was cloned. Indeed it was. ..
Indeed it was.

To further prove that the online media is bent on discrediting, blackmailing and assassinating the character of the Governor, the online media has yet to reveal the identity of the giver of the bribe, who is also suppose to be a culprit in the eye of the law. We are therefore calling on the general public to be vigilant as we heard from good authority that many of such cloned videos involving highly placed persons considered as obstacle to the opposition agenda ahead of 2019 will be released in peace meal.

The government of Kano state is taking this matter seriously, and will exploit every appropriate and legal avenue to ensure that it gets to the root of the matter and the perpetrators are brought to book. We also call on the good people of Kano and particularly members of the APC to remain calm and always be law abiding.

His Excellency Governor Ganduje will remain focused on delivering the dividends of democracy to the good people of Kano including other national assignments. He will never succumb to blackmail or negotiate with blackmailers.
http://thenewshawkng.com/details/599

Dalla rabu dashi. Sai ansako next videos ma. This is only episode.
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by lielbree: 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
Pdp is corrupt Apc is fighting kworruption

Awon corruption fighters
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by monex(m): 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
LabiTalks:
It is not laundering oga, dont say what you don't know. Even if you want to change it to that, was that the caption given to the post. Dont confuse people. Do a google search of what Money Laundering is, and try to understand it.
Thanks for your point. I do not agree it is not money laundering however.
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by GistFullGround: 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

I don’t understand .

Have you ever seen "Bribe" written on any money?
Re: Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian by luckyogor(m): 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2018
Just imagine the rubbish,imagine the madness,so efcc have not seen this video,lord have mercy,they are busy chasing fayose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Body Of Hadiza, Sule Lamido's Daughter Arrives Nigeria For Burial / Buhari & Atiku In Rare Picture At Okorocha’s Daughter’s Wedding (Throwback) / Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.