Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha (62219 Views)

2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari / 2019: Atiku Storms PDP Headquarters, Demands Transparent Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha by zoba88: 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2018
The Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) Presidential candidate Atiku Abubakar and his running mate Peter Obi along with the Director-General of the Atiku Campaign Organisation and former Governor of Ogun State Gbenga Daniels paid a courtesy visit to the Obi of Onitsha in Anambra State.

The PDP Presidential candidate assured the South East PDP leaders that they cannot be ignored.He also received the blessings of the high revered Igbo king

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/2019atiku-and-peter-obi-visit-obi-of.html

56 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha by nzeobi(m): 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2018
anyi agaba go. up up peter

344 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha by Raptureminded(m): 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2018
Wow. Atiku our next president.
But Y is Gbenga Daniel sitting always close to Atiku. I can even c him sitting close to d king b4 our next VP

194 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha by Doerstech(m): 1:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
I think this was before the PDP presidential primary...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha by DWJOBScom(m): 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2018
Finally Atiku is learning the ropes

Don't make the mistake Ngige made several years ago

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha by khingTony(m): 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
Atikulate 2019

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha by Ayotomiwa29(m): 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
Like for Atiku,share for Buhari.

1116 Likes 54 Shares

Re: 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha by IamD18: 1:39pm On Oct 14, 2018
Buhari is in trouble.

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha by basilo101: 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
This visit happened when the primaries was fast approaching. Stop the misinformation

16 Likes

Re: 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha by Lerio(m): 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ok
Re: 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha by NonsoWow: 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
This happened before the PDP presidential primaries when Atiku came to solicit for Anambra PDP votes. Atiku should listen to the southeast PDP stakeholders and replace peter obi with another generally acceptable candidate like Osita Chidoka or Chukwuma Soludo if he wants a united southeast behind him in 2019. But if he insists on peter obi, then he should prepare himself for sabotage in the southeast because these guys are serious and they are in the position to make or mar him in the southeast.

17 Likes

Re: 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha by QuiverBox(f): 1:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
#atikobi2019

9 Likes

Re: 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha by psychologist(m): 1:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
Bloggers sha

We have seen this pix here on nairaland even before the pdp primaries was held

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
Buhari must go! Buhari must go !! Buhari must go !!!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha by creatorsverse(m): 1:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
I don't care what this post is about all I want to say is

The way I love my wife no girl in this world can challenge or dispute it

#loveyourwife

8 Likes

Re: 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha by leisuretym: 1:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
Osinbande ----- I have checked Peter Obi's file, he's not corrupt and he can enter America

Bubu------------ you mean there is nothing to nail him?

Osinbande........... Yes Sir

Bubu ------------ Tell Nigerians his the same Peter that betrayed Jesus Christ 3 times

Osinbande-------- Ah!!!! but you are not a christian, how did you know?

Bubu ------------- Festus did! just tell them!!! tell BMC , they will spread it, Tell BMC to tell Sarrki and Butterflyleo.

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha by CaptainFM1: 1:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
Raptureminded:
But Y is Gbenga Daniel sitting always close to Atiku. I can even c him sitting close to d king b4 our next VP

He is the campaign manager.

6 Likes

Re: 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha by Avedonn: 1:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
Atiku just want to waste money sha... because even if the elections is to be held today, Atiku will never defeat Buhari.

You people are busy shouting Atiku Atiku on nairaland as if he has won the elections already.

What you people don't understand is Buhari is still extremely popular among the northern masses especially in the rural areas.

The majority views about Atiku in the north is he's corrupt, greedy and does not identify with the masses. The only states Atiku can win in the north is Taraba, Benue and perhaps Plateau. Because even in his home state of Adamawa Buhari is more popular than him.

Let's be honest, do you expect Yorubas to abandon Osinbanjo and vote PDP just because they promised them SFG slot?

I wonder the kind of Magic Atiku would use to win in the west without any formidable footsoldiers. Obasanjo and Gbenga Daniels he's relying on are not politically relevant and people don't regard them as anything here in the west.

The only states Atiku is sure of winning is the 5 southeastern states and perhaps South South. And also you and I know that most igbos are political apathetic. Besides that, those Igbos residing up north, always return back home during elections in mass because of fear of election violence which makes them ineligible to vote because they aren't registered in the east.

I just hope the South east won't make same mistake they made in 2015 by putting all their eggs in one basket sha. Especially now that someone from there is contesting as vice president. Because from the look of things Buhari would still win the elections.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha by Lerio(m): 1:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
Raptureminded:
That because that's the first time he is seeing a first class king since he was born.Obi is already used to seeing him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha by seunfly: 1:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
NonsoWow:
This happened before the PDP presidential primaries when Atiku came to solicit for Anambra PDP votes. Atiku should listen to the southeast PDP stakeholders and replace peter obi with another generally acceptable candidate like Osita Chidoka or Chukwuma Soludo if he wants a united southeast behind him in 2019. But if he insists on peter obi, then he should prepare himself for sabotage in the southeast because these guys are serious and they are in the position to make or mar him in the southeast.

You think they have choice?

3 Likes

Re: 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha by akinadesun: 1:49pm On Oct 14, 2018
Raptureminded:

Your next VP in South East[color=#006600][/color]

3 Likes

Re: 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha by IamAtikulate: 1:49pm On Oct 14, 2018
Raptureminded:
Peter Obi is meek.

8 Likes

Re: 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 14, 2018
Raptureminded:

Good observation. When I hear afonjas say Obi will hijack Atiku's government, I laugh. When Gbenga Daniel will be the next Chief of Staff or Secretary to the Government of the Federation. Even SSG or COS is more powerful than VP in the running of the federal government.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha by basilo101: 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2018
NonsoWow:
Atiku will negotiate and calm them down. It's very obvious from the beginning that Obi was his preferred choice.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha by ifyalways(f): 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2018
Atikulate cheesy

Agbogidi always smiling.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha by AyakaDunukofia: 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2018
T
Re: 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha by eliwa47(m): 1:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
Atikulated force!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha by Ategberoson(m): 1:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
the funniest thing that amaze me about this people that want Nigeria to vote them is that they don't know they've spoilt their trust and political friendship among others Nigeria

if a Yoruba support their selfish interest they tagged him a Good and fearless Yoruba man like Fayose. he run their recent predicament after his tenure they started calling him series of weird names. this shows this people are just at your side when you sing their songs

the same people call Hausa/Fulani the abject poverty region that's drawing Nigeria backward, they call them series of inhumane name. they made known their hatred for Muslim most esp Hausa and Yoruba Muslims very obvious, somewhat of calling them names but since Atiku a same Muslim man, Hausa/Fulani man pick them as running mate then he became a liberal Muslim, their Hero. the same people that hate Muslim calling them Islamabad now want same Muslims vote in 2019 grin

all these point wasn't exaggeration, the record is on all thread and Facebook for people to verified. 2019 is few months time, how you will correct the bad names you call northeners and yoruba Muslims to canvassed vote for the same hateful people in Nigeria is a misery they will live on to posterior to the election grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha by olafum1(m): 1:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
Anything to send d lifeless packing, I'm in support

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha by musicnmagic(m): 1:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
Atiku is a movement.
zombies having strong day mares and night mares since last week.
#atikulation2019

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Rolls Out Relief Package For Lagos Bus Drivers, Passengers / #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan / APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.