Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Mom Flogs Her Son, 13, For Taking Her New Car To His Bae’s House In Texas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mom Flogs Her Son, 13, For Taking Her New Car To His Bae’s House In Texas (956 Views)

Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) / Beautiful Nigerian Lady Flogs Her Chest To Sell Her Paintings. See Reactions / She Has A New Oyinbo Boo and he is Taking her to New York! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mom Flogs Her Son, 13, For Taking Her New Car To His Bae’s House In Texas by jenniferlove(f): 1:39pm On Oct 14, 2018
A Texas mother has gone viral after she publicly disciplined her son when she found out that he took her brand new car without permission and went to impress his girlfriend.

Despite the boy's efforts to make sure he wouldn't get caught, he was and his mother drove in search of her son with a belt.

My 13 year old brother disconnected the WiFi so my mom wouldn’t be able to see her cameras and took her brand new bmw to his gf’s house ��‍♀️ I shouldn’t be laughing but damn ���

When she found him, she asked him to pull over and she flogged him there in the middle of the road.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/mom-flogs-her-son-13-for-taking-her-new-car-to-his-baes-house-in-texas-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Mom Flogs Her Son, 13, For Taking Her New Car To His Bae’s House In Texas by jenniferlove(f): 8:55pm On Oct 14, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Mom Flogs Her Son, 13, For Taking Her New Car To His Bae’s House In Texas by Raydans: 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
End time shaid
Re: Mom Flogs Her Son, 13, For Taking Her New Car To His Bae’s House In Texas by IamPlato(m): 9:12pm On Oct 14, 2018

All He Wanted Was LivingFree. What Is Wrong With LivingFree
Re: Mom Flogs Her Son, 13, For Taking Her New Car To His Bae’s House In Texas by youngberry001(m): 10:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ok
Re: Mom Flogs Her Son, 13, For Taking Her New Car To His Bae’s House In Texas by BlackrulesDworld(m): 1:00am On Oct 15, 2018
Later in the future, the child will appreciate this instant correction that the mother gave him.

(1) (Reply)

How? / Man Lost Ring As He Is About To Propose To His Fiancee (pics Video) / Guys What Is The Softest Thing You've Touched In Your Life? Me It's BRESAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.