Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,810 members, 7,806,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

I Am Not Part Of Any Political Party, I Was Only Called To Mediate - Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Not Part Of Any Political Party, I Was Only Called To Mediate - Oyedepo (1107 Views)

Shepherds are Called To Serve: Strengthen Them In Prayers. / Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Part Of Any Political Party, I Was Only Called To Mediate - Oyedepo by Joevics(m): 2:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
As the news of the reconciliation between former president Olusegun Obasanjo and Atiku continues to trickle down. One of the major high points which have been echoed in various quarters was the presence of Religious leaders.

Most particularly Bishop David Oyedepo of the Living Faith Church. Even the president has issue spoken about the matter. On Saturday during the inter-religious sumit for the 2019 election, the president stated that religion leaders who partake in partisan politics, stands to loose their reputation.

However, while preaching on Sunday at the Living faith headquarters Ota, Bishop Oyedepo refuted the claims that he has endorsed any candidate.

He pointed that he was invited to mediate in a settlement case which he honored. "I was only invited to mediate in a settlement case, I didn't endorse anybody and am not part of any political party."
I have mediated in several cases even between people in the ruling party.

He also refuted claims that he took money from politicians. He said " I didn't take a dime from anyone, what do I need it for? "

I am not a member of any political party because there are winners in all political parties, so I support your choices. If you go to any political party and you don't find a winner, then run away, he joked".

There was an unverified tweet a few days back, allegedly from the account of the PDP presidential candidate Mr. Atiku Abubarka claiming he gave the Bishop $10 million to fuel his jet.

However, checks by JvReports reveals that the tweet was made from a different handle which doesn't belong to Atiku.

Atiku uses a Verified handle with the username "Atiku", while the tweet was made from a different handle with tge user name "theatiku".

Re: I Am Not Part Of Any Political Party, I Was Only Called To Mediate - Oyedepo by madridguy(m): 2:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
grin grin
Re: I Am Not Part Of Any Political Party, I Was Only Called To Mediate - Oyedepo by Jokerman(m): 2:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
Yoruba muslims are scared of Oyedepo....

Buh moreover Daddy Kumuyi, Bakare, Adeboye etc have all been seen with Buhari... why didn't Buhari lament??

E dey fear Oyedepo ni grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Part Of Any Political Party, I Was Only Called To Mediate - Oyedepo by Nyamuriflathead: 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
This One Wey Atiku Go Soon Islamize Soon? Islamization Agenda Loading...

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Part Of Any Political Party, I Was Only Called To Mediate - Oyedepo by lizzybet(f): 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
lol
Re: I Am Not Part Of Any Political Party, I Was Only Called To Mediate - Oyedepo by Donald95(m): 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2018
k
Re: I Am Not Part Of Any Political Party, I Was Only Called To Mediate - Oyedepo by emmabest2000(m): 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
Fools are now shouting AtikulateObi Atikulate9jar

This’s how they shouted sai BABA sai baba three years ago

One favorite igbo adage says ....

Onye lelu nkita golu enwe , mana ihe ntukwu ka no na be ya grin

Atiku will feed Nigerians with BigAtikulateDisapointment if we vote him in oooo cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Part Of Any Political Party, I Was Only Called To Mediate - Oyedepo by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
They called you to come and mediate in their Corruption driven reconciliation?

I dey come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Part Of Any Political Party, I Was Only Called To Mediate - Oyedepo by Joevics(m): 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2018
They are here.
Zombies.
Re: I Am Not Part Of Any Political Party, I Was Only Called To Mediate - Oyedepo by Diiet: 2:15pm On Oct 14, 2018
Papa doesn't even need to be explaining anything to anyone, afterall Ishaq Akintola of Muric is also interfering in our politics and nobody is disturbing him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Part Of Any Political Party, I Was Only Called To Mediate - Oyedepo by lordkush: 2:17pm On Oct 14, 2018
if my spiritual leader swings toward atiku and not to buhari?

Who am I to go against him ?

papa we will atikulate

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Part Of Any Political Party, I Was Only Called To Mediate - Oyedepo by lordkush: 2:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

I dey come
he doesn't need to come our and preach vote atiku

we his members 're watching him. body language that's all. and we in millions will atikulate

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Part Of Any Political Party, I Was Only Called To Mediate - Oyedepo by HigherEd: 2:21pm On Oct 14, 2018
Mnnj
Re: I Am Not Part Of Any Political Party, I Was Only Called To Mediate - Oyedepo by CodeTemplar: 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2018
We know that papa...

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Part Of Any Political Party, I Was Only Called To Mediate - Oyedepo by CodeTemplar: 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

I dey come
How can he possibly detect the purpose of the reconciliation? Zombies are scared of a unified opposition.
Re: I Am Not Part Of Any Political Party, I Was Only Called To Mediate - Oyedepo by BabaO2: 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2018
Oyedepo needs deliverance as a true Christian leader, why so carried away and passionate about Atiku that Obasanjo when in his right senses tagged "most corrupt and an enemy of Nigeria nation". Too babyish and immature of a man of Godlike, there are 1001 winners assembly members that are in APC and other parties.
Re: I Am Not Part Of Any Political Party, I Was Only Called To Mediate - Oyedepo by Omeokachie: 2:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
Thank you sir for your service to the nation.
Re: I Am Not Part Of Any Political Party, I Was Only Called To Mediate - Oyedepo by Mbamto: 2:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
Well said Sir
Re: I Am Not Part Of Any Political Party, I Was Only Called To Mediate - Oyedepo by CodeTemplar: 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
BabaO2:
Oyedepo needs deliverance as a true Christian leader, why so carried away and passionate about Atiku that Obasanjo when in his right senses tagged "most corrupt and an enemy of Nigeria nation". Too babyish and immature of a man of Godlike, there are 1001 winners assembly members that are in APC and other parties.
You need mechanical deliverance (slaps, kicks and head-butt) before a spiritual one.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Part Of Any Political Party, I Was Only Called To Mediate - Oyedepo by Peacemaker5128: 2:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
Buhari till eternity

Re: I Am Not Part Of Any Political Party, I Was Only Called To Mediate - Oyedepo by Jaynom(m): 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2018
Mediate ke? I am confused Mr OYEDEPO. Why didn't you mediate when LEAH SHARIBU a little Christian girl was Abducted? Why didn't you mediate when Christian's were being slaughtered in Adamawa, Taraba, Benue, Plateau state e.t.c.where were you when a Preacher's wife was beheaded in Kano? Another Preacher's wife was killed in Abuja while preaching in the early hours of the morning! These events happened. So you're a MEDIATOR? Why NOW?
Re: I Am Not Part Of Any Political Party, I Was Only Called To Mediate - Oyedepo by GlorifiedTunde(m): 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2018
Even though you're yet to add a source to this claim, I strongly believe Bishop Oyedepo will not condescend so low to approve Atiku.

It's obvious he was invited and you can hardly see him in the main pictures.

And by the way, how does a man with a single jet fuel a man who has more than 10? undecided undecided

If you don't know, know now. Oyedepo is massively rich!

(1) (Reply)

How Many Christians Are True Jesus Disciples? / Prophet Odumeje Battles With "Ruler Of All Demons"In His Church, Nigerians React / "Rain Is Falling To Wipe Away Coronavirus!!!" | Tb Joshua Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.