Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,427 members, 7,800,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

"Igbo" The Tribe That Plays By A Different Demography- By Richdad50 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Igbo" The Tribe That Plays By A Different Demography- By Richdad50 (547 Views)

Nigeria's Prison Demography In The Year 1958 - 1959 / Understanding The Voting Demography Of Lagos And Why Obi Might Win It / What Is The Religious Demography Of The South West ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Igbo" The Tribe That Plays By A Different Demography- By Richdad50 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
As an half breed Nigeria I am,I support oneness in life,society irrespective of our cultural differences and regions.
Instead of us busy waring against our. Tribes because of the ill politcally mind and structure set by the colonial masters,we should rather vent out time to study our background and lives in a different demography.

Take a close thought at the insight shared below by technical realist.

The Igbo society is an individualistic society where everyone is a strong man in his household. They are not controlled, manipulated or political adolescent to any one.
It's a tribe that prides itself in individual achievements and honour. No wonder the colonial masters found it dificult to rule over the east unlike the north and west who had obas and emirs that ruled the people.
These traits may yet be their greatest strength and not their undoing. Their ability to ride through the vigorious train of success, survival instinct, technological innovations and expertise, trade and sales, weapon manufactures, and an educationally sound people who top virtually every field of science and Arts all over the world.
The Igbos cant be controlled like West and North
They are argueably the most sophisticated tribe in West africa
They are the Isreal of West Africa
No other tribe would have survived the devastation of 3 years War yet more sound and tecnologically advance than all its neighbours.

I am not Igbo but i fear their advancement and upsurge and i think we all should. It cant be stopped. Our children to come will hear their name and strides and the pallets of history will remember their contributions to the country.
I sincerly wish them WELL even though my evil thoughts wishes otherwise.

( An excerpt as thought by Richdad50 )

Get familiar with this and not otherwise.

1 Like

Re: "Igbo" The Tribe That Plays By A Different Demography- By Richdad50 by Olohunjedalo(m): 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
Summary: igbos are clowns that should never be taken seriously no matter what
Full stop

3 Likes

Re: "Igbo" The Tribe That Plays By A Different Demography- By Richdad50 by basilo101: 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2018
I am igbo but i hate this supremacy nonsense

3 Likes

Re: "Igbo" The Tribe That Plays By A Different Demography- By Richdad50 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2018
basilo101:
I am igbo but i hate this supremacy nonsense

It is all bullshit. No African tribe can lay claim to any form of sophistication. People are just deluded.

3 Likes

Re: "Igbo" The Tribe That Plays By A Different Demography- By Richdad50 by Olohunjedalo(m): 2:57pm On Oct 14, 2018
Lordkush how market? cheesy
Re: "Igbo" The Tribe That Plays By A Different Demography- By Richdad50 by dokyOloye: 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Igbos are bastards and terrorists.
It shall not be well with them . They will all die miserably and rot in hell grin
I sympathise with you on your inferiority complex for the Igbos.
But get a life and a job,a real job,not this type.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Igbo" The Tribe That Plays By A Different Demography- By Richdad50 by Richdad50(m): 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2018
Thank You
Lilisticlili:
As an half breed Nigeria I am,I support oneness in life,society irrespective of our cultural differences and regions.
Instead of us busy waring against our. Tribes because of the ill politcally mind and structure set by the colonial masters,we should rather vent out time to study our background and lives in a different demography.

Take a close thought at the insight shared below by technical realist.

The Igbo society is an individualistic society where everyone is a strong man in his household. They are not controlled, manipulated or political adolescent to any one.
It's a tribe that prides itself in individual achievements and honour. No wonder the colonial masters found it dificult to rule over the east unlike the north and west who had obas and emirs that ruled the people.
These traits may yet be their greatest strength and not their undoing. Their ability to ride through the vigorious train of success, survival instinct, technological innovations and expertise, trade and sales, weapon manufactures, and an educationally sound people who top virtually every field of science and Arts all over the world.
The Igbos cant be controlled like West and North
They are argueably the most sophisticated tribe in West africa
They are the Isreal of West Africa
No other tribe would have survived the devastation of 3 years War yet more sound and tecnologically advance than all its neighbours.

I am not Igbo but i fear their advancement and upsurge and i think we all should. It cant be stopped. Our children to come will hear their name and strides and the pallets of history will remember their contributions to the country.
I sincerly wish them WELL even though my evil thoughts wishes otherwise.

( An excerpt as thought by Richdad50 )

Get familiar with this and not otherwise.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Other Vice Presidents Should Emulate Osinbajo’s Good Model – President Weah / Protest In Court Over Alleged Disbandment Of Osun Election Tribunal / 2019: Yoruba Youths List Condition To Support Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.