Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,400 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" (38338 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs / Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by HigherEd: 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2018
"I have never taken any dime from any candidate in my life. I am a mediator.

The price of peace is quite cheaper than the cost of war.

I belong to all political parties you belong, there is no political party in Nigeria where there are no (member of) Winners including the ones yet unformed."

Bishop David Oyedepo

14/10/2018

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1489362477874285&id=444807728996437

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by nickxtra(m): 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2018
Good to make peace sir, because 'blessed are the peacemakers for they shall inherit the kingdom of God'.

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by FrostyButter: 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2018
HigherEd:
I have never taken any dime from any candidate in my life. I am a mediator.

The price of peace is quite cheaper than the cost of war.
I belong to all political parties you belong, there is no political party in Nigeria where there are no (member of) Winners including the ones yet unformed.

Bishop David Oyedepo

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1489362477874285&id=444807728996437

Lalasticlala

Don't mind these sycophants that live on free bags of rice. They think everyone is poor like them and accept bribes.

When Tunde Bakare was on his pulpit endorsing Buhari, no problem. When father Mbaka did, no problem. When Kumuyi went to visit as well as Adeboye, no problem. But cause the bishop was invited to settle a dispute (without endorsing anyone oo), every free 10MB gaining, bag of rice fighting miserable individual with no intention for Nigeria's progress is attacking him. Very quick to make up false stories, these people.

Time would tell. I wonder how anyone living in this country would still believe that Lifeless is making progress. I don't just understand.

239 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by BabaO2: 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2018
nickxtra:
Good to make peace sir, because 'blessed are the peacemakers for they shall inherit the kingdom of God'.
Too late for him to realise. I am disappointed in him. Who is Obasanjo of this world that should stampede a man of God to approve a corrupt candidate.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by InansBobo(m): 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
My man has spoken

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by HigherEd: 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
People that are not well, How much can Atiku pay Oyedepo - that's assuming Atiku is even wealthier..

Some even said the man's church has ran out of money and that one cracked me up. Winners reserve lasan would fund some states in Nigeria.

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by HigherEd: 2:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
BabaO2:
Too late for him to realise. I am disappointed in him. Who is Obasanjo of this world that should stampede a man of God to approve a corrupt candidate.
Show me a Nigerian politician that is not corrupt first.. Is it Buhari? you must be a Joker. And if Buhari has proof of Atiku's corruption then why has he not prosecuted Atiku... Is Oyedepo EFCC that would investigate whether allegations against a private citizen is true or not.

Who should we blame between a President who has access to state marchinery to investigate, prosecute and convict a corrupt official but rather chose to work with him in advancement of his own selfish political goal and a pastor who has no briefing from EFCC?

If any corrupt politician walks free today it is the complete fault of the government in Power(Buhari). As long as the govt in power have refused to prosecute for a court of law to indict then there is no case...

93 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by FrostyButter: 2:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
BabaO2:

What proof other what you heard from the beer palour do you have that one candidate is corrupt and the other is not?

Because one cries I have 150 cows and the other is sophisticated and more educated.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Jaynom(m): 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2018
HigherEd:
People that are not well, How much can Atiku pay Oyedepo - that's assuming Atiku is even wealthier..

Some even said the man's church has ran out of money and that one cracked me up. Winners reserve lasan would fund some states in Nigeria.
You obviously don't know who Atiku is! OYEDEPO is worth $150 million Dollars according to the recent FORBES list. If it's about Money OYEDEPO cannot see ATIKU'S Break light!

Back to my point ... Everybody has a Price even OYEDEPO. It may not be money, It might be hectres of land or a Favour, or some strings that needs to be pulled BUT everybody has a Price

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by BabaO2: 2:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
FrostyButter:

What proof other what you heard from the beer palour do you have that one candidate is corrupt and the other is not?

Because one cries I have 150 cows and the other is sophisticated and more educated.
No one named Atiku a corrupt and an enemy of Nigeria other than Obasanjo himself. No year he has never mentioned it both local and international fora, he even documented it in his memoir. No reasonable leaders of the world will ever take Nigeria serious.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2018
All I know is that oyedepo is a criminal posing as a pastor, to rob gluible sheepies that feeds his fat belly angry I have said before and I will say it again, undecided burn all pastors churches to the ground and watch Nigeria change for the better tongue tongue these pigs have ruined our country

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense account

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by FrostyButter: 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
BabaO2:
No one named Atiku a corrupt and an enemy of Nigeria other than Obasanjo himself. No year he has never mentioned it both local and international fora, he even documented it in his memoir. No reasonable leaders of the world will ever take Nigeria serious.

Buhari also promised heaven and earth. Someone that said Yaradua was wasting money receiving treatment abroad while battling for his life. Spoke ill of the man so much. Same man that his son enjoyed Nigeria's money for threatment in the same overseas that Buhari spoke ill of against so much. Same man is flying abroad everyday for treatment like his office is in London. That is the man we should take serious?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by HigherEd: 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
Jaynom:

You obviously don't know who Atiku is! OYEDEPO is worth $150 million Dollars according to the recent FORBES list. If it's about Money OYEDEPO cannot see ATIKU'S Break light

The living faith church nor oyedepo never participated in any asset evaluation with forbes ro arrive at that figure of wealth.

The Forbes report was written by an unserious fellow called mfonobong nsehe( i have my reasons for calling him unserious)
What he analyzed was some church assets e.g Covenant university, Landmark and so called four jets. He just estimated because he had no access to these properties. As at 2013 check with NUC, Landmark alone was worth $100 million at take off. Investment at Covenant is over 100 Billion.

Oyedepo does not keep much money in accounts from what i know but his access to wealth is beyond normal.

The Church housing city in Ota is budgeted at 1 Billion USD(360 Billion naira). They don't even rent space for parking jet, they own an hangar that can park 6 jets.

Can Atiku Afford to build An Airstrip on 3000 acres of land like living faith is doing in Ota?

Atiku kept his university at 3 million naira to survive, oyedepo subsidized his to be 800,000.00 and ask me which one made it to the world ranking first? - just go and look at all the buildings that were donated by friends and partner in AUN.

Not one building in Covenant was endowed by friend, partner or politician, not one! save for the banks that collected land to build. I know other churches that have solicited support from outsiders to endow buildings...

71 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Jaynom(m): 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2018
HigherEd:

The living faith church nor oyedepo never participated in any asset evaluation with forbes ro arrive at that figure of wealth.
The Forbes report was written by an unserious fellow called mfonobong nsehe( i have my reasons for calling him unserious)
What he analyzed was some church assets e.g Covenant university, Landmark and so called four jets. He just estimated because he had no access to these properties. As at 2013 check with NUC, Landmark alone was worth $100 million
Nice. I love people who Love to Research. Now do your Research on ATIKU and his schools, companies, Businesses. It will shock you wink

8 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Hundredfold4lif(m): 3:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
Jaynom:

You obviously don't know who Atiku is! OYEDEPO is worth $150 million Dollars according to the recent FORBES list. If it's about Money OYEDEPO cannot see ATIKU'S Break light!

Back to my point ... Everybody has a Price even OYEDEPO. It may not be money, I might be hectres of land or a Favour, or some strings that needs to be pulled BUT everybody has a Price

SORRY!

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Hundredfold4lif(m): 3:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
All I know is that oyedepo is a criminal posing as a pastor, to rob gluible sheepies that feeds his fat belly angry I have said before and I will say it again, undecided burn all pastors churches to the ground and watch Nigeria change for the better tongue tongue these pigs have ruined our country

SORRY is your capital name!!! ALL YOUR ATTEMPTS AGAINST THE LIVING, INDESTRUCTIBLE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OVER THE YEARS HAVE FAILED AND WILL YET FAIL! Hope you don't have heart attack soon?

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2018
Hundredfold4lif:

SORRY is your capital name!!! ALL YOUR ATTEMPTS OVER THE YEARS HAVE FAILED. Hope you don't have heart attack soon?

tongue Shut your trap boy, I know you are one of this criminal sheep so I don't have time to tread words with an idiott like you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by princfred(m): 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2018
There is nothing wrong with the Bishop working to bring reconciliation between estranged politicians. Infact its a plus for Atiku to have sought after him. I may not be a fan of Atiku (though he is technically better than the lifeless one) but he has made the right moves towards political peace in his choice of VP and involving the clergy. That was an opportunity for the Bishop to tell him to work towards ending the massacres by FH of members of the church. That is what could have made the meeting more meaningful beyond politics.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by AngelicBeing: 5:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
cool
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:42pm On Oct 14, 2018
GOD BLESS THIS Man of God and every other men of God that worship God in spirit and in truth.

No one should ever speak bad of men of God, it is DANGEROUS!!!

God bless Nigeria.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by AngelicBeing: 5:42pm On Oct 14, 2018
HigherEd:

cool

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2018
cheesy..... Only Tithes from Politicians grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2018
True. How many politicians can maintain 4 jets?

Oyedepo is massively rich, he wouldn't condescend so low.

People only see what they want to believe.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by LUGBE: 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2018
We believe you Sir

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by olorunthobby(f): 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2018
Yes nah...
Just Tithe
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by buchilino(m): 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2018
BabaO2:

DOSE ACCUSING WINNERS GO OF SIN, IF DEY R WITHOUT SIN, LET DEM BE D FIRST 2 CAST D STONE AT HIM.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Omeokachie: 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2018
No point responding to the drowning people.

Confusion has taken abode in their camp. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by excomarow(m): 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
G

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by moyinoluwabun(m): 5:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
Trust u

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by emusbyz(m): 5:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
BabaO2:

Stop trying to make yourself feel important as if he said that because of you.
You're inconsequential and so is your disappointment.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by WebSurfer(m): 5:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
Thieves and liars
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by buchilino(m): 5:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

BE VERY CAREFUL OF WAT U SAY

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? / Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) / Klaus Schwab: ‘God Is Dead’ And The WEF Is ‘acquiring Divine Powers’ ( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.