Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,743 members, 7,806,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Igbo Vs Yoruba. Beware Of The New BMC Tactics. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Vs Yoruba. Beware Of The New BMC Tactics. (2270 Views)

Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) / Igbo Vs Yoruba Hatred We See Online Is Different In Reality / Igbo VS Yoruba: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bail Variation Of Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. Beware Of The New BMC Tactics. by forgiveness: 7:40am On Oct 16, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

below is June 12 1993 election, Tofa choosed Igbo man Dr Sylvester Ugoh from Ahiazu-Mbaise in Imo State as his running mate, in Abia state, Abiola SDP got 41.04% , Abiola SDP got 48.09% of votes in Enugu, in IMO Abiola SDP got 44.86% votes Tofa's running mate state, in Anambra Abiola SDP won Anambra with 57.11% votes not minding their brother from IMO state is Tofa's vice presidential running mate, Igbo man Nwosu was national electoral chairman declared Abiola winner not minding his brother is Tofa's running mate and threat to his life by military.

Lagos is no man's land and ACN is a Yoruba party...vote for your own.....by Peter Obi. grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. Beware Of The New BMC Tactics. by Johnnyessence(m): 7:40am On Oct 16, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
Information reaching my desk has it that the ruling party has nominated designated groups to
cause division online between these two tribes.

Their thinking is to sway Yoruba voters from aligning with the huricanne of Articulated ideology.
They open topics on Nairaland insulting Yorubas and claiming to be Igbos.
They reply to themselves with insults and use the tactics to lobby undecided voters. Infact, you may have started seeing it on nairaland with topics like
Yorubas will be 5% etc.

There is no way you can compare 2 successful business men with a non-school
certificate holder and a second man whose work is to preach.

I have nothing aginst Osinbajo actually but Buhari is a no no to me. So the way forward is to Articulate.
I have known their tactics since 2 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. Beware Of The New BMC Tactics. by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 16, 2018
it shall never be well with every detractor causing confusion amidst people...it shall never be well with every Buhari idiot causing rancour amidst tribes just to get paid stipends that will end there life untimely...
awon oloriburuku gbogbo. ..aye yin DE MA jona ni

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. Beware Of The New BMC Tactics. by Kayman4life(m): 7:44am On Oct 16, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
Information reaching my desk has it that the ruling party has nominated designated groups to

Their thinking is to sway Yoruba voters from aligning with the huricanne of Articulated ideology.
They reply to themselves with insults and use the tactics to lobby undecided voters. Infact, you may have started seeing it on nairaland with topics like
Yorubas will be 5% etc.

I have nothing aginst Osinbajo actually but Buhari is a no no to me. So the way forward is to Articulate.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. Beware Of The New BMC Tactics. by Kayman4life(m): 7:50am On Oct 16, 2018
A vote for Buhari is continuing to hardship and recession. How can we have a tribal herdsman as our president, he has nothing and he's even lifeless.
ORIENTATION101:
no amount of thread opening can sway yorubas and apc governors with federal might from doing the needful.

We yorubas cant leave osibanjo to follow a tribalist called obi

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. Beware Of The New BMC Tactics. by ORIENTATION101: 7:53am On Oct 16, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

Its shameful how you reason. How then do you blame others of tribalism?

Do they ask people if you are APC or PDP, you are Yoruba or Igbo when you want to buy costly thing in the market? If you want to buy fuel?

You want to.continue in hardship because of nepotism.
shut the Bleep up is buhari responsible for the depletion of forex in our treasury account that made nigeria slip into recesion?
if buhari chooses his brothers to work with fine sucessive govt too have fair share of it.
you want nigeria to go back to people that caused our problems today re u insane
a party that made more than $400 billions from crude oil 1999 till 2015 left the country with
infrastructural decays,eplipetic power supply,bad health scheme, insurgency, poor educational system e.t.c .
do u expect buhari to fix a rot of 16 years with paltry $9b he has made so far.you re very stupid to think a man that spent 7billion for delegates votes alone will remember you without recouping the expenses he has been spending on every elections he lost

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. Beware Of The New BMC Tactics. by ORIENTATION101: 7:55am On Oct 16, 2018
Kayman4life:
A vote for Buhari is continuing to hardship and recession. How can we have a tribal herdsman as our president, he has nothing and he's even lifeless.
olodo tell me how buhari cause recessiom??

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. Beware Of The New BMC Tactics. by KadunaMafia: 7:55am On Oct 16, 2018
gidgiddy:

We? Who is we? There is no 'we' in Nigeria
I will soon make sure you are banned here with your stupid Biafra nonsense

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. Beware Of The New BMC Tactics. by gidgiddy: 8:11am On Oct 16, 2018
KadunaMafia:
I will soon make sure you are banned here with your stupid Biafra nonsense

Unity begger

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. Beware Of The New BMC Tactics. by gurnam: 8:14am On Oct 16, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

[s]If you actually reason with your brain you will shun partisan politics. To what extent has APC benefited Yoruba land? How many months salary is Osun state owing?

Let's stop partisan politics and support people based on ideology[/s].

You that have been reasoning with the darkest past of your body where the sun don’t get it, how many of salaries were the states owing during your GEJ era?

Slave of looters

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. Beware Of The New BMC Tactics. by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 16, 2018
MeanChris:

We have a common enemy, we have to unite na. The paid agents with their black souls think everybody is wicked and insensitive like them. If not for one thing, because of the bloodletting in the land.

Wazobia for Atikobi!
#Back2Daura2019

I am yoruba and I have been campaigning for Buhari just because of osinbajo.

God will punish me if I ever collected any money to campaign for APC.

My question now is why can't igbos vote for APC? Why must it be yorubas who will vote for PDP?

We all know what will happen to yorubas if igbos get to power. Igbo hate yorubas with a passion and will hurt us when the opportunity presents itself so why should we knowingly give power to the igbos to hurt us?

I want you to answer this question please...

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. Beware Of The New BMC Tactics. by ozo13(m): 8:28am On Oct 16, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

Yorubas will be 5% etc.

that ur line alone"2nd man whose work is to preach" speaks alot .if u know u know.good morning
Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. Beware Of The New BMC Tactics. by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:30am On Oct 16, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

My question now is why can't igbos vote for APC? Why must it be yorubas who will vote for PDP?

We all know what will happen to yorubas if igbos get to power. Igbo hate yorubas with a passion and we hurt us when the opportunity presents itself so why should we knowingly give power to the igbos to hurt us?

Where exactly do you get that from? Igbos hate Yoruba, they voted MKO. They voted Obasanjo. Osinbajo always get warm welcome in Igboland.
Igbo man raised alarm when Buhari failed to handover properly to Osinbajo when travelling out.

I think you are the one hating here. Continue in ur hatred and vote whomever you want. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. Beware Of The New BMC Tactics. by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 16, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

Where exactly do you get that from? Igbos hate Yoruba, they voted MKO. They voted Obasanjo. Osinbajo always get warm welcome in Igboland.
Igbo man raised alarm when Buhari failed to handover properly to Osinbajo when travelling out.

I think you are the one hating here. Continue in ur hatred and vote whomever you want. Thanks

I feel you should just leave yorubas alone to do what they will do: vote Buhari/Osinbajo.

Why are you creating threads up and down crying wolf where there is none. We have said it several times that igbos should vote for PDP and Yorubas vote for APC, and let's see the outcome.

It is selfish of you to pester yorubas to abandon Osinbajo and embrace Obi. On what basis should they do that? Besides, igbos can still win next year's elections by massively voting for PDP nationwide with their acclaimed large population so why the disinformation campaign? If you win next year, you can do what you like to the yorubas. It is an electoral contest with no known winner yet.

Stop creating misleading threads like this again abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. Beware Of The New BMC Tactics. by MeanChris(m): 8:57am On Oct 16, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

We all know what will happen to yorubas if igbos get to power. Igbo hate yorubas with a passion and will hurt us when the opportunity presents itself so why should we knowingly give power to the igbos to hurt us?

This guy sef

You are one of the reasons people refer to Yorubas as indecisive and backstabbing. Some weeks ago, you were at the forefront of the campaign against Buhari, now you are here again campaigning for him just because of Osinbajo. Later, you'll be the first to term Igbos tribalists.

For all to hear, "Resurgent4oodua, I am Igbo and I don't hate you, I just get disappionted at the things you do"

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. Beware Of The New BMC Tactics. by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:51am On Oct 17, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

I feel you should just leave yorubas alone to do what they will do: vote Buhari/Osinbajo.

Why are you creating threads up and down crying wolf where there is none. We have said it several times that igbos should vote for PDP and Yorubas vote for APC, and let's see the outcome.

It is selfish of you to pester yorubas to abandon Osinbajo and embrace Obi. On what basis should they do that? Besides, igbos can still win next year's elections by massively voting for PDP nationwide with their acclaimed large population so why the disinformation campaign? If you win next year, you can do what you like to the yorubas. It is an electoral contest with no known winner yet.

I strongly doubt you are a Yoruba. May be one of the paid BMCs.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. Beware Of The New BMC Tactics. by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:56am On Oct 18, 2018
I think its high time nairaland start unmasking those who comment to burst the bubble of BMC.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. Beware Of The New BMC Tactics. by FRESHG(m): 8:18am On Oct 18, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

WHY YOU NOR GREE GET SENSE LIKE THIS☹️

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. Beware Of The New BMC Tactics. by FRESHG(m): 8:22am On Oct 18, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

I strongly doubt you are a Yoruba. May be one of the paid BMCs.
resurgent4oodua IS A CERTIFIED PSYCHIATRIC PATIENT

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. Beware Of The New BMC Tactics. by Alary: 9:43am On Oct 18, 2018
What I know for sure is , it is only" NIGERIANS " that will "ELECT" there president ,not some inglorious "FOREIGNER" If you know , you know
Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. Beware Of The New BMC Tactics. by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:53am On Oct 18, 2018
FRESHG:
resurgent4oodua IS A CERTIFIED PSYCHIATRIC PATIENT

Don't mind him. People like him need really an urgent help.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. Beware Of The New BMC Tactics. by front4line: 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

Its shameful how you reason. How then do you blame others of tribalism?

Do they ask people if you are APC or PDP, you are Yoruba or Igbo when you want to buy costly thing in the market? If you want to buy fuel?

You want to.continue in hardship because of nepotism.

I will rather die in nepotism than give u Igbos anything to masturbate about.
Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. Beware Of The New BMC Tactics. by Eberechi24(f): 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2018
gidgiddy:
Igbos and Yorubas have never been united, politically or otherwise
Igbo and Yoruba have united to make good music, movies and religion. Olamide and phyno kee keep their tribal difference and make money. When we have same focus, vision and spirit our religious beliefs and tribal differences makes no meaning

We allowed this politicians use our brains, we allow them triumph over us.
Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. Beware Of The New BMC Tactics. by Eberechi24(f): 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

Don't mind him. People like him need really an urgent help.
He is the BMC, we are talking about.
Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. Beware Of The New BMC Tactics. by Balyz: 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
no amount of thread opening can sway yorubas and apc governors with federal might from doing the needful.

We yorubas cant leave osibanjo to follow a tribalist called obi
Can you imagine their audacity. The same people ill come here and taunt yorubas as being the new 5 percent after atiku wins. An Atiku presidency with Obi as his vice is a serious threat to the interests of the yoruba nation, and no right thinking Yoruba man will fall for it
Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. Beware Of The New BMC Tactics. by gidgiddy: 2:15pm On Oct 18, 2018
Eberechi24:

Igbo and Yoruba have united to make good music, movies and religion. Olamide and phyno kee keep their tribal difference and make money. When we have same focus, vision and spirit our religious beliefs and tribal differences makes no meaning

We allowed this politicians use our brains, we allow them triumph over us.

This is politics section, not entertainment. Igbos and Yorubas are not politically united and can never be. The two ethnic groups have nothing in common and have a very different ways of seeing things
Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. Beware Of The New BMC Tactics. by Eberechi24(f): 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2018
gidgiddy:

This is politics section, not entertainment. Igbos and Yorubas are not politically united and can never be. The two ethnic groups have nothing in common and have a very different ways of seeing things
go and get your PVC and stop ranting tongue
Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. Beware Of The New BMC Tactics. by gidgiddy: 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2018
Eberechi24:
go and get your PVC and stop ranting tongue

People have been voting since 1960 to date with nothing to show for it. If PVC did not help them, it won't help you either.

The only time I will ever vote in Nigeria is referendum for Igbo independence

Until then, my family are boycotting all future elections in Nigeria because all it does is help the next set of thieves go on a 4 year looting spree

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. Beware Of The New BMC Tactics. by Eberechi24(f): 4:06pm On Oct 18, 2018
gidgiddy:

People have been voting since 1960 to date with nothing to show for it. If PVC did not help them, it won't help you either.

The only time I will ever vote in Nigeria is referendum for Igbo independence

Until then, my family are boycotting all future elections in Nigeria because all it does is help the next set of thieves go on a 4 year looting spree
Boycott all you can, you will still obey the law of land. Decisions of 2019 will still affect you, no dispute about it. kiss
Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. Beware Of The New BMC Tactics. by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:36am On Oct 19, 2018
Eberechi24:

He is the BMC, we are talking about.

I think we all have to join hands together to insist that nairaland unmask the identity on commentators
Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. Beware Of The New BMC Tactics. by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
4.7 billion stolen by Obanikoro is forgiven but Fayose with 1.5billion is rotting in jail.

We should all condemn looting but selective judgement will simply energies more looting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazing! See Picture Of A Frog That Resembles A Nigerian Politician. / Low Turnout In Atiku Kano Rally(photos) / Tell Ohaneze To Shut Up And Stop This Buffonery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.