Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,078 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

How To Change Cover Photo On Facebook - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Change Cover Photo On Facebook (259 Views)

How To Change Transfer Pin On Glo Glo’s Default Pin Is = 00000, You Can Change / How To Change Oil In Generator? Help / How To Change Gmail Account Password With Simple Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Cover Photo On Facebook by MICIBAMA(m): 4:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
How to change cover Photo on Facebook: Over time, ever since I joined Facebook, some of my friends have been using the very same cover photo I came to meet them with. It marvels me whenever I visit their profile and see the same picture again and again. However, I came to realize that a lot of Facebook users have no idea as per how they can hover about Facebook to change their cover photo. Having realized that, I've decided to prepare this post.

https://www.facebookpeadia.com/2018/10/change-cover-photo-on-facebook.html

So if you're in dire need of how to change your Facebook cover photo, this post got covered. In this post, you'll how to add or change your cover photo. I'll also include in the latter part of this post the steps you need to follow to also add or change a profile picture.

How to add or change your Facebook cover photo
For those of us that wish to know, a cover photo is the larger photo at the top of your profile, above your profile picture. To add or change a cover photo on Facebook, do the following;

1. Log in to your Facebook account

2. Next, click your name on the top left corner of any Facebook page

3. Hover over How to change cover Photo on Facebook Update Cover Photo in the top left of your current cover photo.

4. Click Update Cover Photo. If you don't currently have a cover photo, click Add Cover Photo.

5. Choose whether you want to upload a new photo, pick a photo from one of your existing photo albums or select artwork.

6. Once you choose a photo, you can reposition it by clicking the image and dragging it up or down.

7. Click Save Changes.

Bear in mind that your cover image has to be at least 720 pixels wide.

How to add or change profile picture on Facebook
For best quality, your Facebook profile picture should be at least 320 pixels wide and 320 pixels tall. To add or change profile picture on Facebook, do the following;

1. From your News Feed, click your name in the top left and hover over your profile picture.

2. Click Update Profile Picture.
You can:
- Upload a photo from your computer.
- Add frame.
- Select a photo you've already uploaded or one you're tagged in.

5. Crop your photo and click Save.

If you don't want to crop your photo, click Skip Cropping in the bottom left, then click Save.

source: https://www.facebookpeadia.com/2018/10/change-cover-photo-on-facebook.html

(1) (Reply)

Meizu16x And Price / Extremely Accurate Berlinlasers Blue Line Laser Alignment / Technology Events In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.